[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 110 KB, 400x350, arc2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2776096 No.2776096 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /jp/, does getting bitten by Yumizuka trigger an inevitable bad end or something? I am rather new to Tsukihime, I have only done Arc's two routes thus far.

I was following the choices which I thought best suited Akiha this time, and it seemed to be going well, but at the start I followed Yumizuka and did her whole thing when she chases Shiki around and eventually he kills me in that alley.

I thought it seemed fine after this, but I have got to this point when Shiki and Akiha are walking home after school, and she gets pissed because he is holding secrets, and runs off, and that night Shiki goes off into town to prove he's not the killer, and gets killed himself.

I went back quite a few choices, Ciel-sensai indicated I needed to look around or somesuch, so I went back to that option where you discover those books with Hisui in his fathers room, but that led to the same result.

Should I just restart the game and progress to choices but this time ignore Yumizuka?

>> No.2776105

...no

>> No.2776126

give up and get a flowchart, none of the choice results make any goddamn sense

>> No.2776130

>I was following the choices which I thought best suited Akiha this time

There's your problem. Akiha is the best character, but when you're doing Arc's path going with the decisions that are best for her don't benefit you at all.

>> No.2776134

>>2776126
>flowchart
>Tsukihime
Wat

>> No.2776137

>>2776130
I believe you're confusing best character with generic tsundere.

>> No.2776138

>>2776130
This Anon is right
especially about Akiha being the best character

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action