[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 70 KB, 624x474, nasuexciting.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2772521 No.2772521 [Reply] [Original]

I need you guys to do me a big favor.

Go here:
http://www.acepolls.com/polls/935260-uboachan-collaboration-project-direction

And vote for "Full-Blown NASU 2." The poll ends tomorrow. Possible plot ideas for NASU 2 that were discussed:

1.) The main character is Nasu. The game starts in a garden where you can move around and talk to carrots and other food and stuff but you cannot leave the area. When you sleep, you burrow into the ground. The nexus is a black room with the roots of other foods leading into the dreams. It will delve into the deep secret psychological trauma of NASU. One of Nasu's dreams could have scary Madotsuki faces everywhere and lots of Madotsuki monsters because of the psychological trauma he has from her forcing him to collect eggplants all day.

2. ) The main character is a normal man with a daily routine who meets normal people (in appearance), but he can enter in their minds with reality shifts. And he can control those reality shifts. The more you shift the reality, the more he'll look like NASU.

If NASU 2 doesn't win the game is probably going to be an angstfest about a sick girl in the hospital.

>> No.2772525

I don't know man, will it have H-scenes?

>> No.2772530

>>2772525
That would be awesome but I doubt I could muster up the support for it. It's going to be an RPG, not a visual novel.

>> No.2772533

>>2772530
>It's going to be an RPG, not a visual novel.
So?

>> No.2772536

>uboachan
Didn't know about this website.
Might be worth checking out.

>> No.2772544

>>2772533
So how would that even work? They're going to be dinky little sprites like in the original Yume Nikki. Unless there's an area where the background is a tiled picture of NASU raping Madotsuki's severed head or something.

>> No.2772547

I voted for 3D Yume Nikki Remake. 3D makes everything better.

>> No.2772555

Also, my understanding of the "NASU Troll Project" refers to an idea where the main title pops up all glamorous and hardcore looking and there's a kickass intro, but then the only thing in the game is a dark room with a NASU arcade machine, where you can only play NASU from the original Yume Nikki.

>> No.2772557

>>2772544
Did you never play Knights of Xentar or something?

>> No.2772573

>The posting of personal information or calls to invasion is prohibited. Advertising (all forms) is also not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking.

Reported.

>> No.2772574

>>2772557
No, but I looked it up and am downloading it right now.

>> No.2772589

>>2772573
I don't really see this as an invasion. I'm not asking you to spam the shit out of the poll by proxies. If I wanted to do that I would have done it myself already. If you're interested in the idea you should vote for it; I'm just trying to muster up outside support.

>> No.2772608

>>2772589
>Advertising (all forms) is also not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking.
>Advertising (all forms) is also not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking.

>> No.2772614

>>2772608
Cool beans. NASU 2 is winning by five votes now, so I'm happy.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action