[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 34 KB, 470x401, bento.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2750517 No.2750517 [Reply] [Original]

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi(small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

>> No.2750535

You know, Kotoba 「ことば」 means a word or a language. Compartment is 区分 "kubun" or コンパートメント... (pronunciation obvious^^)

>> No.2750538

Plus, small is 小さい (chiisai), or chiisana (as it's one of the few adjectives which is both "i" and "na")

Chibi, I think, is more onomatopoeaic.

>> No.2750547
File: 100 KB, 247x248, 1241119968351.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2750535
>>2750538

>> No.2750560

>>2750547
へへ、そんな顔なぁ

>> No.2750563
File: 47 KB, 704x396, 1234492613018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2750560

>> No.2750576

えぇ、なんでもう一個顔をあげたんだか?

>> No.2750586

答えてくれ!! haha, Trolling is a art ^^

>> No.2750836

明らかなトロールは明白だ
obvious troll is obvious
but, just coz i have to......
そして、OP;君、そのローマ字は不必要。あほか?
ローマ字で書きたければ、書いた文全体ローマ字で書いてそれか全部英語。

ie, OP; ur romaji is unnecessary. if u wanted to use it, write ur whole post in romaji, unless u simply cant use japanese (script or language[the latter makes u a nub]) in which case use english. itll make u sound less an idiot. and unless ur a complete newb, u should realise that the majority of people on this board (please note i said MAJORITY) understand simplistic words like 可愛い, or "kawaii" as u put it (twice in fact...), and "pinku". also, kotoba does not describe the compartments. which makes u a complete fool. kotoba means WORD or LANGUAGE.
and u will not find anything like what ur after for that little unless its cheap shit. btw, ur aversion to rice touching the other stuff; grow up. how do u think ur meant to eat a bento? WITH RICE. u dont eat bento division/compartment's food seperate. u eat it with the rice. thats the point. the divisions are just for display pruposes.
アホ
>>2750538
an onomatapaea is a word that sounds like what its describing/imitating. ちび is not onomatapaeic, it is actually an accepted alternative/slang word for something small/cute. usually used to describe a style of anime (lucky star, those random faces pulled for lolz in FMA), or anything small/cute/GIRLY its an adjective.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action