[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 529 KB, 768x1080, blue cirno.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
273761 No.273761 [Reply] [Original]

The flowers that blossom around the lake near the Scarlet Devil Mansion are said to be one of the most beautiful scenes of nature, second only to the sakura of the Hakurei Shrine. It is no surprise, then, that the lake is a popular destination for the humans from the village nearby. Though traveling to the lake can said to be dangerous, one must not forget that humans from Gensokyou are much more capable than those outside; For the most part, a human could ward off a few threatening youkai. More of a problem to the flower viewing groups were the fairies, whose pranks and games spoiled the day's events for the visitors. Needless to say, when I woke up on the shore of the lake after taking a slightly drunken nap and finding myself alone, put me in a less than desirable situation. Somehow my friends whom I came with had either forgotten me, or had been chased away by something while I slept.

>> No.273764

I wasn't going to get back home by laying there, so I brushed off my clothes and started towards the path to the village. It was then that I heard the sharp sound of ice cracking behind me. Well, there weren't any humans around, and it was definitely too warm for ice, so I suspected some youkai. Whatever was behind me had not made their move, so I gripped the talisman in my pocket and prepared myself for an attack that would at least scare the youkai away. Quickly, I turned and lunged toward my enemy. As luck would have it, my sudden movement was successful in surprising the enemy as it screamed and covered it's face as I rapidly approached. At that point, I no longer considered the enemy much of a threat. It was probably a fairy that meant to have fun scaring the lone human on the beach. I had meant to stop the attack at once, and leave the shaken fairy behind. However, the fact that I had passed by the water line and was still on solid ground had never registered in my head. As I slipped on the ice with no control in regard to my path, I braced myself for the upcoming collision.

>> No.273767

Our bodies crashed together, rather, I had more or less tackled the fairy, and slammed down onto the ice. After that moment of confusion and pain, I opened my eyes to find myself on top of what appeared to be a young fairy girl, though the small lumps I felt touching my chest could have told me that much. Though I wanted very much to stay in that position, her body was cold to the touch and the sensation was strange enough to warrant moving aside. I suppose she might have yelled at me for taking so long, had she been conscious. The tumble backwards had been stopped by her head, and the unfortunate girl had been knocked out. Luckily, it seemed her head was somewhat thick, as there was no blood and she was still breathing.

Still recovering from the crash, I sat down next to the girl and took a glance at her. She was fairly attractive, and that is saying a lot, coming from a human. Her small figure and cute appearance lent well to the playful outfit she was wearing, ribbons and all. My fingers could not resist her adorable sleeping face, as I poked the pale cheeks and lips. Her skin was cold, but not unbearable, and her face twitched occasionally as I toyed with her face, hoping she would wake up soon. Sometime between my realization of having a cute and helpless girl at my disposal, and her soft moaning from who knows what dream she was having, did I let my thoughts go impure for a split second.

>> No.273770

I brought my face so close to hers that I could feel her breath. I envisioned a scenario in which she anxiously waited with her eyes closed for my kiss...so I held her cheek with one hand and brought my lips to hers. The fridgid but soft feeling of her lips, and the escape of my first kiss made the moment surreal. It was probably the most exhillerating second of my life, though I felt like an incredibly perverted and disgusting person afterwards. Not wanting to defile the innocent girl any further, I shook my head to bring myself back into reality.

Having both knocked the fairy out and stolen her precious thing, I felt very responsible to care for her. I suppose her angelic appearance had something to do with it as well, and I soon found myself treading the path back home while holding her in my arms. I walked nearly a mile before I noticed she had woke and was staring at my face. I had not known for how long she had been conscious, but upon my noticing, she blushed heavily and started to squirm in my arms. I tried to let her down, but she was screaming in my ear and trying to escape at the same time.

>> No.273773

Wha.. What are you doing!? Let me down, you IDIOT!"
She fell to the ground with a flop.
"I was just trying to help.. I'm sorry."
"You attacked me, jerk! You good for nothing jerk!"
"No! I didn't mean to. There was the ice, and I..."
"You ran into me! You should apologize!"
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..."
"Fine, enough! I'll forgive you this time."

With that, she crossed her arms and stared at me. I tried to ask her if she was okay and if there was anything I could do to help, but the more I asked, the more her face became red and the sharper her responses became. Finally, I gathered my courage and said what had been on my mind the whole time. "I want to see you again." She blushed profusely and quickly turned her back to me. For a while, she said nothing and made no movements. I was about to say something when she suddenly blurted out; "Why?"

>> No.273776

"Why? Well, I um.. I thought you were.. cute."
I saw her slightly jump when I called her cute. Of course, it was much easier to say this to her back, and I probably wouldn't have been able to say it at all to her face. Thankfully, she stayed turned around.
"I thought it would be nice to talk to you. I've never had the chance to talk with a cute fairy."
"I.. I dont care! Do whatever you want."
I placed my hand on her head and ruffled her hair.
"Well then, it is getting late. I'd better leave for tonight..."
She remained silent, but was fidgeting, as if she had something to say.

"I'll stop by the lake tomorrow, Ice Fairy."
"Cirno...", she muttered
"What?"
"Cirno."
"Cirno?", I questioned
"I have a name you know. It's Cirno."
"Okay, Cirno. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight, Cirno."

>> No.273777

I'm fapping.

>> No.273779

The next day I set off for the lake with a pocket deep with snacks and my talisman even deeper. I managed to find Cirno playing with another girl that resembled a bird. She flew over to me, and introduced herself as Mystia Lorelei. I was quite concerned about the large talons that protruded from her fingers, but she assured me that she would not harm me since I was Cirno's boyfriend. I had not thought myself as her boyfriend quite yet, and had wondered if Cirno had told her that or if she just assumed it. In any case, I gave Cirno some of the snacks I had brought, and handed my portion to Mystia.

We talked for a while as they munched on the snacks, and as she finished her last one, Mystia hopped up from where she was sitting and announced she was leaving.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone for now."
"Whaaaaat?!" Cirno exclaimed.
"Oh, you know. I was flying by last evening and saw your fateful encounter."

She spun around as if she was some love struck girl, drunk with emotion. She then leaned toward us with her finger pointed out.

"I saw that too... The kiss! Oh, it was so romantic!"
Mystia giggled and soared into the sky while laughing to herself.

>> No.273781

dude what

>> No.273782

The silence that followed was terrifying. Of course, I had nothing to say that would help the situation, so I mentally prepared myself for the impending volley of insults. When none came, I risked a glance at her face, which was full more of pain then anger. The tears running down her cheek left me feeling more despicible than any curses she could muster. Without a word, she slowly staggered away, covering her face with trembling hands. I was left alone, then my legs became weak and I fell to the ground. In shame and anger, I beat my fists to the floor until I no longer felt the impact. Though I found myself in my own bed the next morning, I was too overcome with self loathing to remember when or how I made it home.

The next day presented an overcast sky and rain showers, which was representative of my mood. I tried to think as little as possible knowing there was nothing I could do to redeem myself. I layed pitifully on the floor throughout the day, eating only out of necessity. When I heard a knock on the door in the afternoon, I wondered what idiot would be walking around in this storm. I did not expect it to be little Mystia, and I quickly pulled her inside to get out of the pouring rain.

>> No.273786

"Mystia, whats wrong?" I said, not being in the mood for small talk.
"It's Cirno. She has just been standing outside all day. She hasn't moved and wont respond to me. I don't know what you did to her, but its your responsibility. She has been acting funny ever since she saw you."
"What do you mean, ever since she saw me?"
"She was watching you for a long time before you got up and started to leave. I thought it was odd that she wasn't doing anything but watching you so I stuck around... It seems unusual to me, but I'd say, probably, she liked you."
"So, when I was about to leave..."

I too, thought it would be unusual for the fairy girl to have mutual feelings for me. That, or she tried hard to hide her emotions. In any case, the pieces started to come together, and I found myself full of more self hatred but nonetheless inspired to help. I told Mystia that I would take care of the problem somehow, and ran off to find Cirno.

>> No.273790

I found her just as Mystia had said, standing outside in the rain. Whether it was tears or rain that covered her face, I could not tell, but she made no motion to wipe them off. Though I was scared to do so, I approached her and placed my hand on her shoulder. When I touched her, she snapped at me.

"Dont touch me!"
I jumped back in surprize
"Do you just go around, touching girls whenever you want!?"
"No! I know I shouldn't have done that.. that kiss. You were too pretty, I was too stupid, and I couldn't stop myself"
"You disgust me, you pervert."
"I know. I'm sorry. I can't help it... I like you, Cirno."
"But, do you love me?"
"Well, if its between loving or hating.. I don't hate you."
"I'll never forgive you."
"You don't have to. I deserve it."
"What you do deserve, is punishment."

From somewhere behind me, a cold breeze blew, and before I could react, my hands and feet were captured in a cage of ice. I crumbled to the ground, unable to balance myself. Cirno rolled me onto my back, towering over me and wearing a mischievous grin. I was wondering how many seconds I had to live before she spoke up. "Do you want to know how it feels.. to be helpless and violated?" I thought to myself, "Of course, as long as it is you", but I just turned my head to the side and closed my eyes.

>> No.273793

I felt her land on my stomach. Her slender hands pressed against my shoulders as she leaned towards my face. I could feel the raindrops falling on me cease as she hovered over my face. The cold and wet droplets on my face dissapeared as she gently stroked her tongue across it. Slowly, her exploration neared my lips when she suddenly stopped. I turned my head to face her and opened my eyes to see nothing but her soaking aqua colored hair draping over my face.

>> No.273795
File: 30 KB, 354x347, 1206157371203.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.273798

She straddled my body and pulled down my pants. Cirno pushed my member against my groin as if she was trying to get away from it. She removed her panties and sat directly on top of it. She shifted her body foward and back, gliding on top of my shaft as it pressed against my stomach. After some time this felt like some sort of torture, being so close, yet unable to climax at all. I was breathing heavily, and my mind could not handle being withheld the pleasure.

In a surge of adrenaline, my arms broke free of the ice which had mostly melted from our body heat. Cirno was too occupied to care about the broken trap, and at this point she probably didnt care. As I sat up, she wrapped her arms around my back.

I gently lowered her back to the ground, and came to be on top of her. What needed to be said between us could be seen in each others' eyes. I lifted the skirt over her arms and tossed the bundle aside. I carefully and slowly entered her, which only made her rose cheeks blush harder. The strange feeling of her chilly body against me, the rain falling and rolling down our bodies, and the warmth I felt inside her produced the greatest sensation I could ever imagine.

>> No.273801

Clinging onto me, her face rode on my shoulder. Though she bit my neck and ear on occasion, I could still hear the moans she gave out, and they made my skin ripple. Cirno, who had been doing most the work so far, had finally become exhausted, and held onto me with the little strength she had remaining. Her cries of ecstasy were replaced by her voice as she repeated my name. With one final drive, I delivered into Cirno, and we collapsed onto the ground.

Laying in the grass, our breathing soon returned to normal, but our lives would never be the same. Cirno smiled at me in a genuine sign of affection, and reached to hold my hand. My other free hand scooped the tears from her angelic face and wrapped around her body to pull her close. Together, we slept amongst the flowers that bloom in the shadow of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

>> No.273806

>>273776
Tsundere Cirno? WAT?

>> No.273807

Hot sperm kills ice fairies like hot soup. Way to go.

>> No.273821

fucking awesome.

>> No.273823
File: 61 KB, 962x757, 1206157559294.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.273827

>>273801
GOOD END

>> No.273853

I was sleeping just a moment ago, when I suddenly awoke. I wasn't quite sure why, but even half asleep I had an incredibly urge to check /jp/

I get here, and then there's this.

>> No.273860

>>273853
The hivemind is strong within you, brother.

>> No.273865

This pasta's been around for a while, but it's still fappable.

>> No.273879

I love this copy pasta
a+ would fap again

>> No.273882

http://anontouhouvnproject.makeforum.org

Are you a bad enough dude to write for the Touhou Visual Novel?

>> No.273885

>>273882
I'm OP. I didn't write it, it's copypasta from some months ago on /a/.

>> No.273888

>>273882
Yes! I am a bad enough dude! ヾ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

>> No.273889

someone cap this

>> No.273910

>>273888
Excellent

>> No.273929
File: 895 KB, 1254x4297, 1206158280941.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Old copypasta.

>> No.274153

Goddammit, I need my Cirno route.

>> No.274284
File: 218 KB, 880x588, 1206160017229.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I wrote this story

and also this weather channel thing because I was bored.

I may look into this gensokyou VN however I have been occupied on various other VN lately and havent been able to participate in the threads. I have read up to 22 though.

>> No.274346

>>273776
Lol

>> No.274444

>>274284
I remember that weather channel thing. WTF?

>> No.274454

>>273885
>>months ago

at least a year. maybe

>> No.274482

>>274454
I've been around since 100kGET on /a/, it all merges together by now.

>> No.274532
File: 161 KB, 700x500, 1206161940675.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>274444
it was a photoshop practice experiment gone horribly wrong

>> No.276215

old fappable pasta

>> No.276227
File: 53 KB, 450x304, 1206178509581.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>
Name
Subject
Comment