[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 100 KB, 600x723, 1239987275955.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2681401 No.2681401[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I am an English (and math) teacher in Japan.

And here's the thing: I'm a pedophile/ephebophile and it's a girl's school.

You thought the girls in morning musume or hello!project are cute/pretty? imo, they're nothing to the girls in the classes I teach. The girls in my class are around 15-17 altho I have taught girls aged 10+. They are cute, pretty and sexy all in one.

It's too bad though since I'm 42 and I'd rather not go to jail.

The only thing I can do to satisfy my pedophile urges is look at the little cuties but no touching. Apart from the totally innocent (honest!) patting their shoulder to get a schoolgirl's attention.

This is how my day would usually go:

1) Start class (good morning everyone etc)
2) Teach the class about the topic for the day
3) About an hour in, questions would be handed out to reinforce what was taught in that hour and my students would usually leave me alone while they attempt them
4) While they're doing the questions, I will be in a chair behind my desk pretending to read a newspaper.

In fact, I would be eyeing the cute looking girls in class and with their faces fresh in my head, I will masturbate my rock-hard penis, quickly glancing at those cute girls again to keep the thought fresh. The best thing is that while they can't see what I'm doing, I can see their spread legs and their panties from under their desk.

Anyone else an teacher in japan? How cute are the girls in your class?

pic related, i can see their white cotton panties if they spread their legs wide enough

>> No.2681406

Bah.

You're just copy and pasting your old threads, and not even posting in them.

Reported for not putting any effort into your trolling.

>> No.2681412

http://www.Anon[REMOVETHIS]Talk.com/

Join the resistance against stupidity and chan "culture"; abandon Retardchan today and instead bookmark that site! YOU can help save the Internet!

81a3fce239a5872e22f59703b2d64fe9

>> No.2681421

>>2681401

ラキバスタード!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action