[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 76 KB, 880x496, lolilubu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
267652 No.267652 [Reply] [Original]

Ok, which one of you /jp/ers did this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMTc-lzHWqw

>> No.267677

>i hope ur baby is raped cuz ur racest

This is society.

>> No.267679

DO NOT PURSUE LU BU

>> No.267694

>scadillac55 (3 hours ago) Show Hide
>0 Poor comment Good comment
>Marked as spam
>Reply | Spam
>what a sick bastard, he needs to die, or get raped by a big black guy

>alchemason (13 minutes ago) Show Hide
> -1 Poor comment Good comment
>Marked as spam
>Reply | Spam
>i hope ur baby is raeped because u r a racists

THERE IS NO WORD TO SHOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOUTUBE

>> No.267696

>>267652

DONT WORRY MOM
I USED PROTECTION

>> No.267700

So the mother was in high school, dating some bum then...

Fucking hell. Fucking HELL, even baby rapists get more sex than anonymous. FUCKING HELL THIS IS SO DAMN IRRITATING!

>> No.267710

>>267700
I think by being ANY type of rapist you get more sex than Anonymous. It kinda comes with being a rapist.

>> No.267711

Sorry, I only like 6-12-year-olds.

>> No.267713

>>267710
yeah, but even before raping the baby he had more sex than anonymous, since he was going out with the baby's mother

>> No.267715

>>267710
No I mean, he was fucking the high school girl too.

This shouldn't be fucking happening, I go to one of the top 20 universities worldwide (according to the TLES), it's so frustrating. Fuck it, I'm going to go play Planetarian and fap again.

>> No.267717

Why the condom? Was he afraid of catching herpes from the baby or something?

>> No.267723

>>267713
Yeah but they'll just use the "But I never would have thought he'd do something like this!" excuse.

Honestly, who the fuck would ever admit "Yeah, I figured he was gonna rape my toddler. But the sex was great, so whatever."

>> No.267727

This story gives a whole new meaning to the 'girls like assholes' dictum.

>> No.267767

HAY GUYS I LIKE BABIES, 0-1 YEAR OLD. I AM NEVERTHELESS A COMPLETELY HEALTHY AND SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE HUMAN BEING.

FIRST OF ALL, I WOULD NEVER FUCK A BABY UNLESS THEY WOULD ASK ME TO. OF COURSE, IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT BABIES ARE SEXUAL BEINGS, AND NEVER HESITATE TO HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS, AS EXEMPLIFIED BY THEIR LOVE FOR FEMALE BREASTS. AND AS BABIES ARE KNOWN TO BE SHY, IT IS NATURAL THAT I INITIATE THE ENCOUNTER, AFTER MAKING SURE THE BABY UNDERSTANDS WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. IF THE BABY IS NOT OK WITH THIS, IT IS FREE TO SAY "NO, I AM NOT OK WITH THIS" AND I WILL RESPECTFULLY STOP.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action