[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 38 KB, 400x300, arcueid_wait.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
264158 No.264158 [Reply] [Original]

So I just beat Tsukihime and got Arc's True and and Good end...

are the other storylines worth playing? I kind of feel like moving onto a different game, but if the storylines are different enough, and worth playing, then maybe I will.

If the other ends are no good, then what should I play next? I really want to play Sekai de Ichiban Dame na Koi, but AGTH doesn't pick anything up when I play the demo

>> No.264177

Faggot. Play Akiha True.

>> No.264169

They are all worth playing. You went through the trouble of getting the game, don't just not play it.

That's like only eating half a meal.

>> No.264181

>>264169
its worse than that, it's like having a piece of bland bread served with a 4star meal and eating the bread and tossing the food on the floor

>> No.264188

PLAY THIS CHAIR ROUTE

>> No.264197

The Ciel route is very similar to Arc's, but still different enough to keep you interested.

Also, the other 3 routes are a completely different story. So yes you should keep playing.

And, Arc's route is long, the others aren't as long. So do it.

>> No.264205

>>264177
i looked at the flowchart...i actually can't, i have to do them in order =/

>> No.264213

>>264197
thanks a lot, that's what I was looking for. So the stories are all unique...that's the main thing for me. I don't really want to follow the same story, just different perspectives.

Akiha's storyline:
"Gee, that boy is just so troublesome, why doesn't he come home on time?" --bed--
>>264169

>> No.264217

>>264205
After doing one near-side, you can do far-side.

Hisui and Akiha are the ones you can do straight off the bat for far-side, Kohaku is unlocked after Hisui.

>> No.264233

>>264217
I still think i'll do them in order

Anyone have any suggestions for alternate soundtracks? This is one thing that started to grind on me towards the end...

>> No.264252

>>264233
I just play them without any bgm

>> No.264258

Currently playing Akiha's route and I'm only on Day 3 but its so fucking superior to Arc's route

>> No.264263

Well, Ciel's route might start to irritate you, mostly because Ciel is kind of a bitch. But it has the best Good Ending in the game, so play it if only for that. Her True Ending is meh.

>> No.264272

>>264233

Ever after.

>> No.264278

I liked Arc's true end a lot better than her Good end.

The Good end just seemed to be there to make all those who were BAWing something to smile about. Take all the bad things, and cover them up.

I want to do Akiha's route, but I have to go through Ciel's first... =/

>> No.264286

>>264272
you mean the soundtrack from the movie??

>> No.264321

>>264278
> I have to go through Ciel's first... =/

No you don't

>> No.264326

>>264278
>=/

>> No.264331

Substitute track6 for Fleetwood Macs "Sisters of the moon", substitute the rest with random post-rock tracks, like Godspeed you black emperor! or Caspian.

Oh, and you are an idiot of monumental proportion if you don't play far side. as in Hisui true, Ahika true and Kohaku are ... about as good as it gets, VN-wise.

>> No.264349

>>264321
I know I dont *really* have to, but since I want to play them in order, then her's comes first.

>>264331
as good as VNs get...Then am I going to be disappointed with other VNs that I play?
I'm going to play all three of them, I want to play them more than Ciel, because I don't really like her, but I feel I should go in order.

>> No.264356
File: 26 KB, 450x404, 1206062604157.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>264286

>> No.264400

>>264349
No, you're not. I just gave my own, highly subjective opinion, which could be wrong depending if you are a fanboy or not. Skip Ciel for now. I skipped out on ARC first time around. You miss SOMETHING, but you'll appreciate it all the more if you take a break from that particular route since it'll be a lot of copypasta
squeeze in Ciel between Ahika and Hisui (if you feel like it). Or just skip it. I'm a Ciel man meself, but most people seem to hate her/it (the route).

The music-part is non-negotiable though. That one F.M song makes the scenes VERY VERY fappable
since the beat of the drum during the intro synchs with your heartbeat while fapping, it's really cool. And GYBE!/Caspian helps with the mood and saves you from the looping synth-warble that may or may not erode your brain efter ten or so hours straight

>> No.264456
File: 367 KB, 640x479, 1206063064194.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>264400
The problem with Ciel is that, without playing her route, all you get is an extremely biased perspective on her (considering she detests Arc and considers you fair game at times if you help her). On the flipside, her route covers most of what Arc's already does (the concept of vampirism and unnatural beings, the main players in the story, etc), so it feels old hat after playing Arc's.

She's really a doomed character. Unless one plays her route first (unlikely), she usually leaves a bad taste in epople's mouths.

Poor Ciel.

>> No.264473

>>264456
This is why you play Ciel's route first.

>> No.264487

>>264456
I'd leave a bad taste in Ciel's mouth, if you know what I mean.

>> No.264555

Funny. I played her second, but I liked her.

And she really, really, got fucked over in her Good End. Even Nasu acknowledges that through her reaction to it in the "Ciel-sensei's Lesson" bit afterwards.

Her happy, crying eyes in her True end made me like that one a lot more.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action