[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 179 KB, 1600x1200, penne rigate.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2607161 No.2607161 [Reply] [Original]

Japanese bird cooking spaghetti.

>> No.2607170
File: 123 KB, 800x600, monkey business.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

I'm a Japanese macaque, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day laughing at that stupid ass picture of Japanese Bird cooking spaghetti. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Japanese pussy? I mean, you go nuts if you see 2D pussy, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than trying to hook up with femanons on an imageboard.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm the alpha male, so everyone is on hands and knees to please me. What do you do, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese loli"? Unlike you who dreams of seeing actual Japanese loli pussy, I simply have to hop into a hot spring and enjoy the view of loli pussy. Plus I have 9 banging hot girlfriends (I just fucked them all; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my harem.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action