[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 139 KB, 550x564, shanghai01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
258496 No.258496 [Reply] [Original]

>>257126

“Shanghai, come help me clean up. Marisa is coming over soon!”

Master is very excited today. Her good friend Marisa-san is coming to visit today. They haven’t seen each other since Master got married.

“Shanghai, clean up those beer cans!” Master calls from the kitchen.

I obediently bag up the cans of Suweiser. Master’s husband is such a slob.

“Master, wouldn’t it be nice if Anonymous-san would clean up after himself every once in a while?”

“Shanghai, don’t talk about my husband like that. It’s a wife’s duty to keep a house clean, you know?” she says, while wiping the grime off the coffee table.

“Marisa said she has an important announcement to make. I wonder if she finally found a nice guy to marry, like me?” Master mused.

A knock on the door caught Master off-guard.

“Oh, she’s early! Shit, the cleaning isn’t finished!” Master says, while throwing some dirty socks behind the couch.

“Go answer it while I freshen up,” she says, running to the bathroom.

I knew that she was going to put on some makeup to hide her bruises. I flew over to the door and struggled just to turn the knob. Houses really aren’t made for dolls. When I finally pull it open, I see a sight for sore eyes. Marisa Kirisame-san, radiant in a summer dress, stood on the porch.

>> No.258498

“Hello, Shanghai. Can I come in?” she says with a beaming smile.

“Of course! Please, have a seat. Master will be out in a second.”

Marisa hangs her witch hat on the coat rack, and then sits with her hands in her lap as I begin to pour some tea. It’s really cheap tea, so I make sure to put out lots of honey and sugar. She deliberately leans forward, so she won’t get her hair dirty on the greasy back of the couch.

“Marisa! Long time no see!”

Master finally emerges from the bathroom in a clean dress. I didn’t think she even had any clean clothes anymore…
The two girls hug each other like sisters. Master does her best to hide a look of pain when Marisa squeezes her. I know she complained of a bruised rib the other day…

“So what’s your big announcement, Marisa? I’ve been waiting all day to hear it! Oh, but we’ll have to be quick. My husband will get upset if he comes home and sees your broomstick in the driveway again.”

Marisa-san said nothing, but simply raised her hand. On her finger was a modest, but beautiful ring.
“Oh my gosh, you really are getting married! I’m so happy for you? So, who’s the lucky guy?”

>> No.258501

Master was speechless, her mouth agape.

“Sweetie, by now I thought you would’ve grown out of your girl-crushes,” she finally blurts out. Surprisingly, Marisa-san doesn’t look offended.

“But we love each other, Alice,” Marisa-san says with a warm smile.
“We’re going to live in the shrine together. We’ve already discussed adopting a child-“

“Oh? And how do you think you’ll pay for all the expenses? You’re a two-bit magician who plays kids shows and she’s a miko with no weekly paycheck. Do you think her donations will put your child through college? Sweetheart, let me find you a nice guy, like my husband.”

“Like that husband who beats you?” Marisa-san said, while wiping the makeup off Master’s face, revealing the bruises underneath. Master smacked Marisa-san’s hand away roughly.

“I told you, I tripped on my dress! And I’m pregnant now, so he wouldn’t hit me!” Master says, lifting her dress to show Marisa-san her stomach with its steadily growing bump.

“Honey, I had no idea… Well, if he ever hits you again, I want you to call me, OK?”

>> No.258507

“Alice, I’m worried that one day he’ll be more than angry. I know what he did at the Scarlet Devil Mansion. He’s capable of killing, you know…”

“What the hell are you talking about? He promised me he’d never go back there after I caught him fooling around with the gate guard.”

“You know those books he got you as a wedding present? He stole them from Patch’s library, may she rest in peace. I was there when the mansion burned down. After Anon stole the books, he let Flandre out of her room. He pricked his finger and shoved it in her mouth and said his blood was delicious candy. Being a vampire, she wanted more and flew into a furor. He said that she can get more candy from Sakuya. Flandre found Sakuya and began ripping her to shreds. She barely had time to yell for help before Flandre decapitated her and began to drink her blood. Meiling heard Sakuya’s screams, but because of all the abuse she suffered at Sakuya’s hands, she took off into the woods instead of saving her boss. No one has heard from Meiling since. By the time Remilia was roused from her slumber, Flandre had already made it into the library and had impaled a straw into Patchouli’s half-dead body and was drinking her dry. Remilia confronted her sister, and after a fierce battle that wrecked the mansion and set it on fire, Flandre was finally killed. Remilia, vowing to never return to Gensokyo, gathered up Sakuya’s head and flew off into the night. I confronted Anonymous about why he set this chain of events into motion. He said, ‘I did it for the lulz’. Don’t you see, Alice? He’ll hurt you without even blinking!”

>> No.258510

Master’s face was bright red at this point. She’d heard enough, even if it was all true.

“You’re lying! How would you know all this, anyway? There’s a restraining order against you from going near the mansion ever since you assaulted Patchouli when she didn’t have a book that you wanted to steal!”

“I… I snuck back in to steal some more books. I didn’t want to report Anonymous to the police, since I knew he would be unstable if he thought he would be caught, and I was worried about you. I thought you would come to your senses about him and leave him by now…”

A cracking sound split the tension in the room like a peal of thunder. Master’s anger had finally reached its boiling point, and she slapped her best friend. Marisa-san, stunned at this outburst, gingerly felt the large red mark on her cheek.

“How dare you come into my house and insult my husband like this? Get the fuck out, right now!”

“Alice, please! You’re a victim, we can get you help-“ Marisa-san tried to plead with Master. Her golden eyes were full of worry.

Master would have none of it. She yanked Marisa-san up by her arm and shoved her towards the door.

“Shanghai, get the door!” Master ordered curtly. Not wanted to disobey, I swung the door open. Master pushed Marisa-san out. She landed roughly on the porch. Master grabbed Marisa-san’s hat and threw it in her face.

>> No.258513

Trailers have coat racks?

>> No.258514

“I… I’m better off without her, anyway. I’m fine as long as I have Anon…”

Master trailed off as she noticed the black and white doll on the shelf. It was a perfect likeness of Marisa-san, and making it was a real labor of love. I remember how proud Master was when she completed it. She planned to give it to Marisa-san as a wedding gift. Picking up the doll, Master began to sob.

“Oh god… What have I done…”

She fell to the floor as she clutched the doll to her chest. Master began weeping loudly, tears streaming down her cheeks. All I could so was stroke her hair until she cried herself to sleep. I snuggled up next to her neck and fell asleep, too.

The sound of the door slamming woke me up. Oh no, Anonymous-san was home from work, and Master hadn’t cooked dinner yet.

“Honey, I’m home,” he said with a belch. He must’ve stopped at the smoked eel stand for a few bottles of sake before he came home… again.

“Where the fuck is dinner? Bitch, what the fuck are you doing?” he said, noticing Master sprawled out on the floor. She was just beginning to wake up when Anonymous-san snatched the doll from her hands.

>> No.258520

>>258513

FANCY ONES DO

“You’re still playing with dolls? How pathetic,” he said, before throwing the black and white doll to the floor and grinding it to dust under his work boots.

“No! Why did you do that? That was my favorite doll!” Master protested. That was a bad idea.

“For the lulz. Now I’ll teach you what happens when you don’t make dinner on time!”

Anonymous-san delivered a fierce backhand to Master’s face. Her nose exploded in a cloud of blood. She was on her back now, whimpering. Anonymous-san began stomping down on Master’s stomach, hard. She screamed in pain, digging her nails into the carpet in agony. I was powerless to do anything. I knew that if I tried to attack Anonymous-san, he’ll just blame Alice and make her suffer even more. I covered my ears until the commotion died down. Anonymous-san retreated to his bedroom. I looked over towards Master, who was coughing up fierce amounts of blood. I was worried for her life, until she rolled over on her side and passed out. It was all I could do to wipe up the blood around her mouth. Her breathing was ragged and irregular. I resolved to stay up all night if I had to, to protect my Master.

Sunlight streaming in through the blinds woke me up. Oh no, I fell asleep! Is Master alright? I can’t see her anywhere.

“Oh, Shanghai, you’re awake. Anon felt so bad about what he did that he must’ve gotten a new doll for me! I don’t know why it was covered in blood, but that’s alright. It’s the perfect size, too. I’ll start knitting some clothes for it right away! I’m so excited!”

>> No.258521
File: 32 KB, 271x368, 1206000891505.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.258534

>>258520
Man, Alice sure is a dumb bitch.

>> No.258537

>>258496
>I knew that she was going to put on some makeup to hide her bruises.

HA HA OH WOW

>> No.258539

>>258534

Fuck yeah. I know this story sucks shit but I felt like writing after some anon wanted a Alice beatan story.

>> No.258545

Well thank you for your Shanghai picture, OP, but I have ignored your text.

>> No.258546

I knew someone like this in real life. At the time you just feel pity, but then it eventually becomes a real mixture of disgust and pity. Each time they come crying, sobbing about their horrible trash husband and EACH FUCKING TIME THEY GO CRAWLING BACK. Goddamn, you stupid fucking bitch. When it gets to that point, they deserve it.

>> No.258548
File: 229 KB, 993x1034, 1206001266676.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.258555

Every time I read for the lulz, I can help but laugh.

>> No.258557

It's kind of crap, mainly because you took the whole wrong track, probably through being too american.

You want a husband who's more along the lines of a salaryman who just ignores her most of the time. And Alice should be really nervous, and trying to convince herself that she can make him love her again.

>> No.258558

This is the most horrifying piece of fanfiction I have read on 4chan

Also, in during victim blaming

>> No.258559

Every time "for the lulz" came up, I started to laugh.

>> No.258572

>>258557

Well, the original requester wanted Anonymous to be the husband, and yeah I didn't really know where to go with that. When I think of wife beaters, I think of fat welders and truck drivers named Burl. I do agree that it's crap though, I tried to go for a slightly-childish perspective of Shanghai but it just sounds stiff.

>> No.258576

Is.. is there a good end? ;_;

I want Alice to go live with Marisa and Reimu.

>> No.258577

Oh wow...

>> No.258591
File: 178 KB, 308x308, 1206001887869.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

At least Marisa is happy. She'll be sad about Alice for half a year or so, but eventually she'll forget about her.

>> No.258596

>>258576
seconded

>> No.258602
File: 76.00 MB, 1501x1800, 1206002006933.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is how it could have been Alice, this is how it could have been.

>> No.258610

>>258576
>>258596
Just like life, there are no good ends.

>> No.258614

>“You’re lying! How would you know all this, anyway? There’s a restraining order against you from going near the mansion ever since you assaulted Patchouli when she didn’t have a book that you wanted to steal!”
Sexually assaulted?

>> No.258621

>>258602

hot

>> No.258623

I liked it.

>> No.258628

>>258602
I want this end!

>> No.258635
File: 278 KB, 1109x1600, 1206002349061.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.258641
File: 105 KB, 699x1000, 1206002410103.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.258653

>>258496
>>258498
>>258501
>>258507
>>258510
>>258513
>>258520

Shit, that was WAY too dark for me to read just before bed.

>> No.258657

I enjoyed the story, OP. You did a good job capturing the way being in an abusive marriage alters the way you think.

>“Sweetie, by now I thought you would’ve grown out of your girl-crushes,
hit home, I'm friends with a lesbian (in before I don't think you have a lesbian friend, enjoy your imagination) who got disowned for wanting to move in with her girlfriend...by her mother, who was on her third husband, and from what I heard, just as abusive as the last two. Funny how that works.

>> No.258664
File: 304 KB, 1062x1510, 1206002739995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.258686

Same stereotypical shit - husband hits her for no real reason (because god forbid male characters get any depth whatsoever), she loves him so she won't leave, friend tries to convince them otherwise and gets stepped on, blah blah blah.

Would it kill you to put more depth in there than any given made-for-Lifetime Network movie?

>> No.258720

>>258591

The problem with your theory is that Reimu is a serial mother-murderer. Once she and Marisa adopt a little girl, Marisa-mama will mysteriously disappear one night. lil' Alice will whine and cry and beg to know where Marisa-mama went, but Reimu will just sip her tea and tell the girl to finish sweeping the shrine. She may not even be able to remember that she knocked Marisa out cold and threw her in Sakuya's meatgrinder, just as she forgot about slaughtering poor Alice's mother and obliterating Makai, driving Alice into the arms of Anonymous, into delusion and despair.

>> No.258724

>>258664
Source?

>> No.258727

>>258686

I think that was the whole part of the story.

>> No.258742

>>258686

9/10 oh you

>> No.258766

This shit makes me want to throw up.

Worse end than Dan Kim's stuff. Fucking sage.

>> No.258812

Protip: the feminine form of "master" is "mistress". Unless you want to imply Anon is in a gay relationship with Alice Cooper, you shouldn't refer to her as "master".

>> No.258818

mistress (plural mistresses)

1. a woman, specifically one with control, authority or ownership

She was the mistress of the mansion, and owned the horses.

2. a female teacher

games mistress

3. a woman who (dishonorably) displaces a wife in the affections of a man; a woman, other than his wife, with whom a married man has a continuing sexual relationship
4. a dominatrix

>> No.258821

Dan, if you're out there, please illustrate this.

>> No.258832

>>258812

"Master" is becoming gender-neutral. Raising Heart agreed, don't bother her about it.

>> No.258853

>>258832

Even if that's so, "mistress" is hotter.

>> No.259086

>>258602
that image is the antidote to this story

>> No.259127

Its like my childhood, but with Touhoes.

>> No.259152

>>259127
You're a miscarriaged fetus?

>> No.259183

>>259152
I was 8 weeks premature, so I was close. But the beatings, the trailer park, and the woman being a stupid bitch. At least it was funny when my mom went crazy and burnt the trailer down. Well, it wasn't funny at the time, but years down the road me and my sister laugh about it.

>> No.259231

The last time Alice was around a baby she made a pie out of it. This is just karma.

Besides if Alice did become a mother Reimu would show up to kill her soon. That miscarriage is for the best.

>> No.260196

If Reimu became a mother, would she kill herself?

>> No.260269

So Anon is a wife beater now?

please die

>> No.260289
File: 33 KB, 635x441, 1206030003294.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How can you beat the crap out of this deliceous piece of meat?

beat the doll!

>> No.260349

>>260269
I've been working on one where the wifebeater is a tripfag and Anonymous tries to save Alice, but classwork keeps getting in the way.

>> No.260352

>>258507

If Flan tasted Anon's blood and thought it was candy, he would be dead in the next .3 seconds.

>> No.260372

>>260349
do it when you have spare time left please.

i`m a little sad right now

>> No.260399

ANONYMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUS

>> No.260421

Oh look, it seems anon is my dad.

Well we didn't live in a trailer and my mom never had a miscarriage, but he was a wife beater and we were shit poor.
We were the kind of family that just living next to lowered your property value.

And this was her THIRD husband.
God damn, why do women do this shit?

>> No.260428

This needs an alternate end where Marisa master sparks Anonymous into next year. Fucker deserves it. I won't treat Alice badly ;_;

>> No.260439

What the hell is the fascination with writing all these bad ends for the characters?

It's way harder to write a decent good end, I guess.

>> No.260443

WHY

>> No.260446

>>260439
Good ends are boring.

>> No.260448
File: 100 KB, 540x790, 1206032136475.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>260439
You've been seeing Marisa for about three months now, but you don't have the heart to tell her that you aren't really interested in her. Oh no; you're interested in something much smaller, much tighter. You're interested in her Mini-Hakkero.

One evening, while Marisa is drunk and in bed, you take it from her table and sneak off together into the forest. And it's great. Oh yes, every bit as great and as you had imagined it to be. However, as you come close to finishing, you hear sobbing somewhere nearby.

Investigating, you see some poor, broken soul underneath a tree, still alive but injured and obviously in mental shock. Nearby, a ghost is eating your kinda-neighbor Mystia, who is being cooked alive on her own oven. Nearby, another ghost--or half-ghost, rather--is making an omelette.

Quite bizarre. That's Gensokyo for you.

With that, you climax. The Mini-Hakkero responds with a Master Spark the likes of which you've never seen before, obliterating the scene before you.

You return to Marisa's house, clean off the Mini-Hakkero, and go about life as usual.

>> No.260449

>>260446

And these LOL BAD ENDANS aren't really that surprising.

>> No.260456

>>260439
Writing a good end makes you pathetic. Bad ends are awesome.

>> No.260458

>>260446
HORRIBLE BAD ENDS get boring after a while you know.

>> No.260463

Well, fuck, blame me for noticing this instead but:

>“Of course! Please, have a seat. Master will be out in a second.”

SHANGHAI CANNOT SPEAK

>> No.260467

>>260448
>Oh no; you're interested in something much smaller, much tighter. You're interested in her Mini-Hakkero.
/r/ 34

>> No.260469

Yes, we need well-written "aww, romantic" GOOD END now.

>> No.260505

Even in this situation I was glad that Marisa went away. I don't like her at all. I don`t even want to see her getting beaten or raped

>> No.260512

ahh, maby this is one of the reasons there is only one male character in touhou, fucking pigs.

>> No.260522

> smaller, much tighter. You're interested in her Mini-Hakkero.
I recall this from the other board.
When you do that, it Master Sparks you to death...

>> No.260530

>>260522
That's when you have it turned to you.

>> No.260536
File: 36 KB, 279x350, 1206033563493.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.260547

>>260536
;_; Don't cry Alice. I'll hug you.

>> No.260553

>>258520
Wow, I did not mean to laugh, but I did. Is this the end result of the endgame of the Gensokyo dating sim?

>> No.260561

>>260547
Anon said the same thing 2 month ago

>> No.260595

Shanghai is incapable of independent thought, so this story is really told by Alice.

>> No.260641

>>260595
The Dolls can live as independent as Alice wants

>> No.260654

>>260595
The thought of Alice going to human village and performing this on her doll-theatre with tears in her eyes is just... Too much.

>> No.260664

>>260561
I'm a different Anon.

The other one is a horrible, horrible human being.

>> No.260669

>>260664
You ara acting like his Mirror Image right now.

Shangai grab your knife I have work for you

>> No.260676

>>260664
You act like his Mirror Image right now.

Shangai grab your knife I have work for you

>> No.260692

>>260676
;_;

>> No.260713
File: 238 KB, 1515x1024, 1206035416009.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this is my pet! stay away you filty bastards!

>> No.260860

at first i was like LOL
then i was like....(i died a bit inside)

(sorry i lost the pic for that, be nice if someone provided it for me)

>> No.260897

>>260456

Stupid good ends do, just like stupid bad ends do.

Oh man she married a wifebeater and then he beats her into a miscarriage man this is some edgy shit

>> No.261147

Reisen bad end?! story was the best

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action