[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 44 KB, 640x480, Ikumi_Moon._screenshot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2533485 No.2533485 [Reply] [Original]

So, I just finished Moon. At first I was like, fuck yeah, ambiguously lesbian friendship with Youko end.

I wasn't planning to replay the game, but then Yui pops up. "Are you really okay with this? Maybe if you'd done things differently I wouldn't have been horribly raped and murdered so much. But that's fine...please think of me every now and then and I'll live on...in your heart.

Son of a bitch.

>> No.2533500

I think MOON. was the first game to have the characters explaining what you did wrong after a bad end (or 'not that good' end). I can't remember playing anything before it with that, anyway.

>> No.2533515

How exactly are you supposed to get the bad end on day 14? Are you supposed to be a raging lesbian on days 12 and 13, or not? I can't seem to trigger this thing.

>> No.2533535

>>2533515
The latter, I think; or maybe a bit of both, actually - I had no trouble triggering it myself originally.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action