[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 115 KB, 600x480, 1233763410551.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2532771 No.2532771 [Reply] [Original]

Alice misses you, Anonymous.

>> No.2532776

>>2532771
That's like saying you're friends with Harry Potter.
Or you have kissed that sparkling vampire in that faggoty book.

>> No.2532779

Alice is not real.

>> No.2532782

Alice is such a pretty name.
If I were a girl, I'd like to be called that.

>> No.2532791

A lice does?

>> No.2532794

>>2532782
But you wouldn't look like an Alice if you weren't blond.

>> No.2532800

My cross dressing friend refers to himself as Alice when he is in a dress. He is a huge Touhou fan. However, he has never dressed as Alice.

>> No.2532805
File: 199 KB, 592x700, Hermine.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2532776
Hermine misses you, Anonymous.

>> No.2532806
File: 139 KB, 450x713, 8f7c2dd20ebd5f12cb66bb44e81484fe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've got a fascinating story. Alice talks to me in my dreams. She wants me to send her some dolls, and when I try and tell her that even if she were real, there's no way I could get them to her, and she tells me "I'll handle it".

>> No.2532811

>>2532805

But that's Louise.

>> No.2532813

>>2532782
me too

>> No.2532821

>>2532811
that'sthejoke.jpg

>> No.2532827

Doesn't look like it. She looks quite happy without me. ;_;

>> No.2532832

I don't care what you assholes say, I love Alice.

>> No.2532843

>>2532832
I love Touhou, period

>> No.2532893
File: 210 KB, 642x871, b30c7eea002bf0e42c9ec22c3b4417b082fe4757.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A-Anonymous...would you like to cuddle?

>> No.2532938

I miss the real Alice RPer

>> No.2532943

>>2532938
(inb4 shitstorm.)
She's my friend and she seems to be busy IRL repairing her car by herself, I dunno.

>> No.2532948 [DELETED] 

>>2532943
Go back to /b/ you stupid faggot

>> No.2532960 [DELETED] 

>>2532948
Seems like /b/'s down. as long as he doesn't spams shit it should be ok

>> No.2533016
File: 375 KB, 560x700, 741c425c38b8c1f391aeaed28ebe690682c2a20d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alice made cookies for you, Anonymous. What would you do?

>> No.2533032

If Gensokyo existed, I'd do everything in my power to destroy it.

>> No.2533044

>>2533032
Which doesn't amount to much, but you can try, bro.

>> No.2533056
File: 308 KB, 1250x1425, alicesmirk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2533032
S-silly Jack...

>> No.2533057

>>2533016
Eat them, then die from the poison.

>> No.2533048

>>2533016
Eat them, then thank Alice and kiss her gently on the forehead.

>> No.2533068

I like the fact that canonically Alice is the only youkai who maintains active contact with humans in any social gatherings. Ronery girl wants some male company and not admitting it.

>> No.2533073

>>2533068
What about suika

>> No.2533092

Alice RPfag versus Uguu tripfag.

>> No.2533093
File: 346 KB, 628x800, 1178718001572.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2533068
Well, that's mainly to help add fuel to the idea that Alice was a human who became a youkai.

Now here's a thought. Imagine "Alice" before she became a youkai as an old woman in her nineties.

>> No.2533104

>>2533092
Alice RPfag for me.

>> No.2533119

>>2533068
Keine?

>> No.2533133

>>2533044
Youkai are apparently vulnerable to science and reason from the outside world. My father is the chairman of one of the most advanced defense contractors in the world. If I could get to it, I'm sure I could convince them that there's something of great value to be gotten for pillaging it.

Then it's just a matter of developing weapons and strategy...

>> No.2533267

>>2533119
Were-Hakutaku.
That implies she is human, but transforms into another creature under a full moon.

>> No.2533398

>>2533133
It doesn't quite work the way you think it does.
It's weird, but there is magic in Gensokyo because people here doubt it's real, not because we use science instead.
Otherwise the Kappa wouldn't last long because they use SCIENCE!
Also, the Tengu have the printing press.
Technology does not cancel out magic in Gensokyo.

>> No.2533411
File: 29 KB, 245x479, 2b476fd4c57c34bc76a9e14052ad95e8e8baee4b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2533133

Your father is Liquid Ocelot?

>> No.2533422

>>2533398
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

Gensokyo is more technologically advanced than us, in some areas

>> No.2533429
File: 110 KB, 500x500, 1241178398816.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2533073

>> No.2533934

>>2533429
Suika hangs around Reimu, but I doubt that counts because no humans, save for Marisa, visit the shrine.

>> No.2533953

>>2533422
technology is incompatible with magic fundamentally

one has roots in reality, the other illusion

>> No.2533984
File: 36 KB, 600x600, 1226581416082.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2532938
I thought I'd never hear that anon misses a RPer. Why do you miss him/her/it so?

>> No.2533993

>>2533953
l2asimov

>> No.2534003

Posed this question in /jp/ - Racism earlier by accident, but now that there's an appropriate thread, I thought I'd ask again.

Does is the story accompanying Dolls in Pseudo Paradise describing Alice orchestrating the murder of a bunch of outsiders who accidentally wander into Gensokyo?

>> No.2534023

>>2533993
Hari Seldon was a fraud

>> No.2534036

>>2534003
Relevant passages

>This paradise had erected a perfect building to act as our home. An old-looking, western style building deep within the forest always
happily served us. But there's always a lot of food waiting for us, and we can only ever go through half of it. Our group of honest men had fallen to half strength at some point.

>The sound of a spike being pounded into a tree rang out from somewhere close by. Just which of them is doing it? My face contorted in terror in the darkness. My hands and feet throbbed in pain in time to the sound. It was just like they were being nailed to something. I thought I should talk
to a medium, but then I realized something.
That's right, I realized I was being nailed to a tree, and I couldn't move. Just which of the two was doing this to me? Then, the final nail went through my forehead. At that moment, I saw the face I expected to see.

>Today's incident started when I met a beautiful blonde girl walking from the old western-style building deep in the forest. I feel like I've seen her somewhere before, but I just can't remember every little detail like that. The girl was just idly sticking out her tongue and bowing her head and wandering towards the exit to paradise while laughing loudly. Such an odd girl. Come to think of it, that girl was the only woman in the eight honest men, not that it really matters.

Reading the whole thing helps, but these in particular strongly imply canon Alice is a psychopathic killer, no?

>> No.2534043
File: 212 KB, 1280x960, alice_taocp_sicp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Have you read your SICP today?

>> No.2534057

"Please... please let me go ze~"

The black-white pleaded to the rainbow magician; while battling the forceful urge within her, Marisa begged again. With tears in her eyes, her actions were simply ignored by an apathetic Alice; sitting not even five feet away and reading a book, peering out the corner of her eye at the witch's struggle. Her many dolls completely restricting Marisa's movement in her time of desperation.

"You must..." the witch whined, "please, release your dolls! I can't take it much more..."

Alice remained idle and flipped a page in her book. The pressure within the Marisa grew greater with every passing second, a force that she could never prevent merely with knowledge and wit.

"I... beg of you... please..." a mixture of tears and sweat streamed from the witch's face and made its way to the magician's wooden floor.

"I... I..." with her last shred of willpower, Marisa fell to the floor. With her face down, in a shameless admit of defeat, a puddle formed from under her; the liquid passing through the thin fabric and drenched her dress within mere seconds. A smirk appeared on Alice's face as the liquid expanded on her floor and made it's way up Marisa's body; the magician placed her book down and walked passed the witch, stepping in the shallow puddle of Marisa's urine.

>> No.2534060

"I hate you... you damn bitch." With her head still facing the floor, tears multiplied in the witch's eyes and diffused with liquid she exerted moments ago. Whelps and sobs came from Marisa's mouth along with mumbles of "damn Alice..." and "I'll never forgive you."

The magician walked back into the room and tapped the witch on the shoulder; looking up, she saw Alice's hand reaching out. Knowing she couldn't continue to wallow in her piss, she picked herself up and hung her head as Alice lead her to another room.

In Alice's bedroom with the door shut behind them, the magician began to remove the soiled dress of the witch; however, she was met with a forceful hand.

"What are you doing ze~? I don't need your help," muddled Marisa with the slightest hint of red in her cheek. "I can do this myself. Also, what are those things..." she pointed to her bed. Alice picked up one of the white objects; "those can't be..." the magician nodded.

Marisa signed with a hint of disgust, "You get weirder everyday, doll freak..." A thought occurred. "Hey, wait, why do you even have those things?" Hesitant, Alice lifted her skirt and revealed that she herself was wearing a diaper. Despite the humility that bestowed onto Marisa minutes ago, a smile came to her face. "So it is true, you do lea..."

Alice forcefully grunted and a trio of dolls surrounded the witch. One quickly flew behind Marisa and untied her apron and the other two grabbed the straps of her dress and lifted it over her head; the dolls then flew off with the garments. Before the black-white had a chance to fight it, she stood in Alice's bedroom with nothing but her shirt and soaked bloomers.

>> No.2534064

Alice, face redden, placed her hand on the witch's shoulders and led her to her bed. Marisa, unsure of what she should do, was forcefully seated on the edge and pushed back by the doll otaku.

Alice excitingly placed her fingers on the witch's waist; as she was about to pull down her bloomers, the magician was met with Marisa's grasp.

"No, ze~. Don't you dare do that." Just then, a group of dolls flew onto Marisa and restrained her arms and legs once again. "Dammit, ze~; let me go!" Alice ignored the demand and pulled down the wet bloomers. Staring at what was now exposed, trickles of blood dripped from the magician's nose.

"You sad, lonely freak." Marisa remarked as it was all she could do. Wiping the drippings of passion from her face, she slid the diaper under Marisa. Sprinkling a blot of powder onto the area, she quickly taped the garment into position before she fainted from blood loss.

Regaining her composure, Alice witnessed what she had accomplished and let out a delightful smile. Flushed with redness, she placed her face next to Marisa's and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Then with a soft giggle, she slowly walked toward the door.

"I'll make some tea and cakes." The dollmaster opened the door and exited the room; her minions release their grasp on the witch and followed.

Marisa sat up, hearing the unfamiliar crinkle as Alice's success, and pondered what the magician really meant to her.

Suddenly, a huge black snake head with retarded-looking eyes materialized in front of them, and in a loud booming hiss, asked "Have you read your SICP today?"

>> No.2534067

The surroundings faded into blackness and within a few moments the group found themselves seated in a lecture hall at MIT, amongst several dozen other students. "Welcome to 6.001" was written on the blackboard, and Professor Gerald Jay Sussman walked into the room, dressed in his robe and wizard hat.

"Is this a hack?" he asked as he glanced around and saw the witch, the magician, Alice, and Marisa.

"What...?" Marisa managed to say, all of the confused by what had just happened.

"Nevermind, let's start the lecture." The Sussman said softly.

"I'd like to welcome you to this course on computer science. ... Actually, it's a terrible way to start. Computer science is a terrible name for this business. First of all it's not a science." The Sussman lectured while the students sat and listened attentively.

"What's going on?" Alice whispered to Marisa.

"I have no idea. But this is getting interesting."

"Or we'll actually see that computer... so-called science actually has a lot in common with magic." The Sussman continued.

"So procedures are the spells if you like that control these magical spirits that are the processes."

The Sussman produced a wand and waved it in the air, muttering to himself. A bright flash of light filled the room, and a stream of glowing parentheses shot out the end of the wand, dissappearing into the air. The students applauded loudly.

"But... how can he do that? He's only a human, right?" the witch whispered.

>> No.2534076

The Sussman, who up until now had paid no attention to the group, turned and stared at the witch with an astonished expression.

"What did you just say?" he asked, pointing his wand at the witch.

All of the other students turned in the direction of the group.

"Nothing," she answered quietly.

"I hope so," The Sussman said in stern tone, ending his pointing with the wand.

"And... well I guess you know everyone needs a magical language and sorcerers, right, real sorcerers use ancient Arcadian, or Sumerian, or Babylonian or whatever. We're gonna control our spirits in a magical language called LISP, which is a language designed for talking about... for casting the spells that are procedures to direct the processes," the Sussman continued, waving his wand around as he spoke.

"What a disappointment. I thought he was going to teach us magic," Marisa muttered almost inaudibly.

>> No.2534083

Sussman belongs in the universe of touhou

>> No.2534088

Once again, the Sussman quickly turned and stared at her, pointing with his wand.

"Excuse me?" he asked, "What did you say again?"

"Nothing," she replied, trying to avoid attention.

"No, I'm pretty sure you said something. Please repeat it for us, so as not to miss a fine learning opportunity."

"She said, 'What a disappointment. I thought he was going to teach us magic'," the witch exclaimed. At the sound of those words the Sussman's face turned a bright red.

"HOW DARE YOU DOUBT ME!!" The Sussman shouted angrily. "By the power of the Y combinator I send thee to the land of Java!"

The Sussman raised his wand and a pointed it at the group, sending from its blunt point a stream of red parentheses. Almost immediately Alice sent forth her dolls, which collided with the parentheses at 61.8034% of their way toward her, creating a blindingly bright blue ball of plasma. The other students watched in amazement as the parentheses slowly ate their way through the doll-storm towards Alice.

>> No.2534095

>>2534088
Mathematical danmaku?

>> No.2534106
File: 133 KB, 325x181, 1192587322540.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2534088

>> No.2534111

>>2534088
I'm enjoying this I don't care how gay it is.

>> No.2534120

"Now perish!" The Sussman shouted, conjuring a huge pair of parentheses from his wand, which surrounded the group and enveloped them in a closure.

"What do we do now?!?!" Alice screamed at Marisa.
"I don't know!" she shouted angrily in reply as the both of them hammered as hard as they could against the invisible, unyielding walls of the closure.

"I hope you learned your lesson, freaks!" The Sussman exclaimed, as the closure rose up towards the ceiling with the two trapped inside, exploding into a shower of white parentheses as it hit the top. The Sussman returned the wand to his pocket and continued lecturing.

>> No.2534134

"Where... are we?" Marisa whispered as she opened her eyes to find Alice lying next to her.

"I think that guy said something about the 'land of Java'" Alice said in a low voice as they both sat up to find themselves in an empty office cubicle. The sound of mouse clicks and typing could be heard coming from around them.

They cautiously walked towards the opening of the cubicle, which lead to a long, brightly lit hallway that seemed to go on forever.

"Let's find a way out of this place," Marisa said.

They walked into the cubicle beside the one they respawned in, but it wasn't empty; there was a desk, a computer, and an expressionless, bald man with startingly white skin sat there, staring into the monitor and pressing the keys frantically. They could see he was playing Perfect Cherry Blossom.

"Umm... excuse me? Could you ---" Marisa began.

The man remained focused on the game.

"Hello?!?!" Alice screamed at him while waving her arms across his eyes. The man remained undisturbed, and continued to graze with astonishing accuracy. Even when she covered her eyes completely he did not miss at all.

>> No.2534150

---
Huge monolithic blocks of ready-to-run robust enterprise-quality code were raining down from the sky, making loud turkey-like sounds as they fell, dissolving the buildings and surrounding areas they made contact with.

"Shana! Go find the source of all this! Quickly!" The Manipulator of Instantiated Objects shouted as she struggled to catch all of the turkeys with her ribbons.

We flew upwards into the sky, dodging and slaying the falling poultry as we headed for the point where they were all coming from. As we neared, we could see that it was a large shiny silver plateau, with an office-like building perched on top. The turkeys materialized from its bottom side, flying out in all directions.

"There we go. That's the land of Enterprise," Shana told me as we approached the turkey-spewing floating island.

We landed on the top of the island and headed for the entrance of the office building perched atop. The door opened with little provocation, and we stepped into a large lobby with hallways leading to all sides. On the back wall hung a sign with the words "ENTERPRISE CORPORATION".

"How do we stop this? Who's the CEO of this place?" I asked automatically.

"I have no idea. I've never battled them, to be honest." Shana replied. "But let's see what we can find here."

We ran to the directory listing on the wall and read it as fast as we could.
---

>> No.2534157

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" she exclaimed, kicking him and then the monitor; but nothing refused to move --- it was as if there was a barrier surrounding him.

Seeing that nothing in the cubicle would respond to their attempts at moving or destroying it, they gave up and walked out into the hallway.

---

"Manufacturing. That must be where those turkeys are getting produced. Level 42. Let's go." I told her as I instinctively started leading her towards the elevator.

"We have no time to waste!" she shouted as she grabbed me and flew out the door, upwards, then broke through a window on level 42 and entered the room. It was full of strange machinery, and noone appeared to be around.

"Those are computers! That must be what they're using to produce those things," she exclaimed.

"Let's destroy them."

"No. We still have to reverse the changes. They'll be very useful for that. Do you have SICP with you?"

"Yes."

Shana walked over to a display and sat down in front of it.

"It's been at least a hundred years since I've had to use one of these things... but I recognize it! It's Linux!"

"Linux?"

"Yes, it's this software which was used to control computers and became dominant around the Fourth Renaissance, that period which we called 'Year of the Linux Desktop'", she replied as she started typing at the keyboard.

>> No.2534167

"I got in now. Time to rm -rf everything," she murmured to herself as she continued typing.

After several more tense moments she stood up and said "it's done." We flew out of the room and around to the bottom of the floating island, to verify that the effluence of turkeys had stopped, then back into the room again.

"Now, we will have to begin the rebuild process. Get out that SICP and open it."

At that moment the door to the room burst open and a large man in a business suit and tie walked in with a furious look on his face.

"How dare you interrupt my operation!"

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Oyashiro-sama of Enterprise Corporation, where we leverage core skillsets and world-class team synergy to provide clients worldwide with robust, scalable, modern turnkey implementations of flexible, personalized, cutting-edge Internet-enabled e-business application product suite e-solution architectures that accelerate response to customer and real-world market demands and reliably adapt to evolving technology needs, seamlessly and efficiently integrating and synchronizing with their existing legacy infrastructure, enhancing the e-readiness capabilities of their e-commerce production environments across the enterprise while giving them a critical competitive advantage and taking them to the next level."

"Enough with that bullshit!" Shana shouted as she withdrew her sword and made an attempt at stabbing the man.

>> No.2534174

"Not so fast, little girl," he calmly responded as he caught the sword with his bear hands. "You shouldn't be playing with weapons at your age."

Shana jumped back and he grabbed the other end of the sword with his other hand, effortlessly bending it into a circle as he tossed it aside.

"Now, do what I tell you and you won't get hurt," he said, grabbing her and pinning her against the wall with one hand while unzipping his pants with the other, seemingly ignoring my existence completely.

"Don't worry, it'll only hurt a little bit at first," he said in a pedophile-like tone as he stripped Shana of her clothes. Although she struggled, her strength was useless against Oyashiro-sama's godlike power.

"Yuji! THE BOOK!" she shouted as he forced himself into her. Oyashiro-sama paused for a moment, glanced around, and continued raping her. He seemed completely oblivious to my presence.

I grabbed the purple wizard book and, not knowing what to do, tossed it against him with my greatest force. It bounced off his head and he did not notice at all.

"Not like that you baka!" she shouted between cries of pain and moaning. "U... USE IT!"

>> No.2534178

"How?" was the only thought in my mind as I watched helplessly Shana getting raped by the man.

"SUMMON THE SUSSMAN!!!" Shana shouted loudly after looking at me with a puzzled expression.

At the mention of the word "Sussman" Oyashiro-sama stopped thrusting and a look of fear appeared on his face.

"What did you say, little girl? Who exactly are you going to summon, and who are you talking to?"

"SUMMON THE SUSSMAN!!!" Shana shouted again, and this time Oyashiro-sama pulled out of her and looked around with a puzzled, shocked expression.

"YUJI!!! SUMMON THE SUSSMAN!!!"

---

"This place sure is wierd," Patchouli commented sadly, "let's see what's in the other ones."

They visited several more cubicles, but the situation was the same; in each one was a man playing one of the Touhou series, and none of them could be disturbed by anything they did. After a while, it became apparent that almost every one of the cubicles was identical, and the hallway seemed to go on forever in either direction.

>> No.2534186

--

"Shut up!" he stared at her and covered her mouth with his gigantic, bear-like hand. "Do you really think you can summon a dead lord? You are powerless! I sent him to the land of Java a long time ago, when time_t was only 32 bits long!"

I ran over to the book and picked it up while Oyashiro-sama inserted himself into Shana again and resumed his assult on her fragile body.

"Come... here... Yuji... let's.. do.. it..." she managed to say between moaning and whimpering.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" he covered her mouth again. "It's been a long while since I've enjoyed a little girl, and this time I happen to get a noisy one!"

--

They continued to walk in silence, looking into the cubicles on either side for any sign of escape. One of them seemed to be empty except for a single purple book lying exactly in the middle, and aligned perfectly with the four walls.

"This one's different! But... what can we do?" Marisa said as they entered it.

Alice reached for the book, and to their surprise it moved with her touch. She picked it up and turned it over.

On the cover was a picture of a wizard and the words "Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs".

"Structure and Inter--- wait, is this the SICP that snake mentioned before we ---" Marisa exclaimed.

>> No.2534192

"I think I remember now!" Alice shouted excitedly. "It said something about reading SICP!" She opened it and turned to the first chapter.

---

I walked over to him and, deciding to take a risk, punched him hard on the back. He remained completely unaware, as if I had done nothing at all. I moved around to where Shana was, and holding the Book of SICP in one hand and her hand in the other, I knew what to do automatically.

I knew as soon as I crossed that line that something was drastically different. Before, walking across the line had been like walking into a dream, and for a little bit when you were inside you forgot what things were part of you and which were not, but the feeling quickly passed. Now it was almost a tangible barrier. I crossed it and felt like I was walking into water, making a splash that sent out ripples in unseen directions. Every step was a push through deep fluid, and as I walked I felt an awareness build up around me, all through every part of the air, the bushes beside me, the path under my feet, and I partook in it as well. Everything around me awoke and became more and more hyperfocused on me. Holding Shana's hand firmly, I brought the book up to my face and opened it. I was astonished to see that it was glowing pearly white and. The world trembled like a wave and the sky glowed twisty purple and I got the impression of two great eyes rising over the horizon, bending distance, pulling me into them.

>> No.2534200

I spoke and the universe spoke with me: "I summon thee, great wizard and lord, Gerald Jay Sussman!"

---

Just as they finished the first section, the lights of the cubicle flickered and the two of them were once again immersed in darkness.

"What now?" Marisa asked, "didn't we read it?"

A deep rumbling sound was heard, and the floor began to shake. They held onto each other as they felt themselves falling through it, then fainting.

---

The floor shook and Oyashiro-sama paused and looked around with a very confused expression, releasing Shana from his grip and quickly pulling up his pants. The loud booming cry of "HAVE YOU READ YOUR SICP TODAY?" filled the room as debris fell from the ceiling and the lights flickered and went out.

>> No.2534205 [DELETED] 
File: 158 KB, 769x750, 1239616796657.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2534167

>Allow me to introduce myself. I am Oyashiro-sama of Enterprise Corporation

>> No.2534204

"What... what's the meaning of this?!?!" he shouted and looked around nervously.

With a bright flash of light and a loud bang the Sussman appeared, wearing his robe and wizard hat.

"We meet again," The Sussman said as he turned to face Oyashiro-sama, "and this time will be your last."

"How... how did you..." he stuttered at the sight of the Sussman. "Didn't I send you to the land of Java?"

"What a pathetic attempt. Your powers were useless. I escaped through a buffer overflow and now I'm stronger than before. Prepare to be garbage-collected!"

The Sussman took out a wand and pointed it at Oyashiro-sama.

"Well, well Sussman, I see you’ve maintained some of your skills from 6.001. You may have dodged that expression, but how long do you think you can hold out against my J2SE 3.0?"

"THREE-POINT-OH?!" the Sussman shouted in response, cackling. "You never understood, Oyashiro-sama; you couldn’t defeat me with J2SE Over9000."

"What are you talking about Gerry. I’ve seen your powe–" he stopped, mouth agape as the sudden realization dawned over him. "NO, IT CANNOT BE!"

"YES. YOUR SUSPICIONS ARE CORRECT. I’VE BEEN SUPPRESSING MY POWER LEVEL."

>> No.2534225 [DELETED] 

"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??!" he shouted. In desperation, the god hurled a fury of list comprehensions, dictionaries and exceptions at the Sussman, but Gerry easily knocked aside the feeble incantations.

"You never understood, Oyashiro-sama," he chastised as he prepared his final attack, "it was always as simple as EVAL-APPLY!!!!!!!" he shouted as he unleashed the ultimate spell at the stunned man.

The world froze.

Few people have ever seen a spell of such power; few people could even wield it and even fewer were willing to use it. In this terrible, suspenseful moment, the world froze. Completely. This isn’t just a literary artifact, something had segfaulted.

But in less than a nanosecond there was a gigantic explosion, caused by the power of existence that had been stored within the building over all the time it had existed suddenly releasing itself rapidly through the now-unchecked buffers.

>> No.2534239

---
They woke up to find that they were back where they started, and the huge black snake head was still staring at them. Marisa continued to hold the purple book tightly against her chest.

"You have read your SICP today", the head hissed before disappearing into the air.
---
"Yuji! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes to see Shana standing over me. I was lying on the roof of a building, and when I sat up I could see that everything had been restored to normal.

"What... happened?"

"The universe was reset after the destruction of the Enterprise, and the Sussman has gone back to his realm. Oyashiro-sama's curse of Enterprise Quality has been expelled from her and she has also gone back to join the Sussman. Everything now seems back to normal. We don't need to worry about anything."

"And... what I was going to tell you earlier... about Shion and Mion... I'll admit that I did fantasize about them."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

/end/

>> No.2534252 [DELETED] 
File: 9 KB, 511x494, enterprisequality.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2534205

>> No.2534268 [DELETED] 
File: 24 KB, 300x400, 1221084377823.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fascinating.

>> No.2534269 [DELETED] 
File: 22 KB, 428x550, 1240884060651.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ITS EVERYWHERE

>> No.2534277 [DELETED] 

>>2534239
bravo.

>> No.2534342 [DELETED] 
File: 31 KB, 640x360, hanyuu_what.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Oyashiro-sama's curse of Enterprise Quality

>> No.2534370

I see pieces from The Melancholy of Shakugan no SICP in there.

>> No.2534407 [DELETED] 

http://rapidshare.com/files/198634258/progff2.pdf

>> No.2535123 [DELETED] 
File: 152 KB, 372x356, 121821192khguiyf6055.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A-Alice will always love you Anonymous... goodbye...

>> No.2535135 [DELETED] 
File: 50 KB, 372x356, Alice SICP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2535123

NEVER!! You-you do-DOUBLE SUSSMAN!!

>> No.2535161 [DELETED] 

>>2535135
Haha.

>> No.2535175 [DELETED] 
File: 190 KB, 372x356, alicesicp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2535135

>>
Name