[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 113 KB, 400x400, Renadance.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
246286 No.246286 [Reply] [Original]

Hey, /jp/?

Help me out here, tell me I'm not delusional and going insane.

I keep seeing things out of the corner of my eye. Like, people watching. When I turn to look, they're gone. Its fucking creeping me out. It looks like everything is moving, too. I keep seeing things rushing about. I used to think it was mice, but its just a black gap moving.

Its freaking me the fuck out. I keep seeing things pop out of doorways, I'm scared to turn corners.

Oh god, help me. Tell me I'm ok. Tell me I'm imagining it.
Pic somewhat related, maybe.

>> No.246306
File: 77 KB, 400x400, 1205894385046.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Don't worry, it's just Yukari.

>> No.246308

ask /x/

lol, how the hell did that get approved as a normal board

ps you're as crazy as flandre

>> No.246312

do you wear glasses?

do you have annual eye exams?

enjoy your glaucoma/corneal abrasions

>> No.246313

disregard, I suck cocks, I read it and saw what you did there.

>> No.246320
File: 98 KB, 400x400, 1205894481792.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>246286

>> No.246331

>>246312
No Glasses
No Eye Exams
No Higurashi References.

I'm serious here. It was just fitting so I posted Rena

>> No.246333
File: 45 KB, 400x400, 1205894628173.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Since i'm a child, i see like centipedes out of the corner of the eye, and yeah, i turn and they're gone.

Don't worry, you're not the only crazy in /jp/.

>> No.247723

gb2/x/

>> No.247733

Shadow men motherfuckers

My favorite daily hallucination

Completely normal and terrifing.

>> No.247743
File: 192 KB, 900x1500, 1205905007729.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>246286
You are insane. Pretty soon you will be posting 200 page rants about how the GODS HAVE NEITHER SEXUAL ORGANS NOR RECTUMS and the Italians are trying to steal your kidneys.

>> No.247747

>>246331
Welcome to SChizophrenia. Enjoy your stay.

Bonus points for dropping a ton of acid and having the most EPIC MELTDOWN EVER.

>> No.247750

Peripheral vision is extremely sensitive to movement and easily deceived. Wikisearch, also, /x/.

>> No.247754

>>247743
I feel like posting that giant rant actually.

Because of their innocence, because of their purity children are god's favored people. What children learn (must be good if you want to go to heaven) is the truth. What you learned as children was the gods imparting wisdom to you, quite the opposite of what corrupt adults believe.
This is a tactic because many adults will continue to ridicule this idea, unable to believe the children would be graced with god's wisdom, especially while they are being told just the opposite and being corrupted into Damnation.
Much like the tactic of instilling "instant gratification" in society so was the discounting of children an effective tactic.
Consistant with this preference for innocence and purity, you don't want to continue reading. You want to learn JUST ENOUGH to understand you're corrupted, then you want to get out and do the work all for yourself and try to re-earn god's respect.

>> No.247756

>>247754
Churches and places of worship exist in every town FOR GOOD REASON::::THE GODS HAVE EXPECTATIONS!!! They DEMAND PROPER BEHAVIOR from the people. I recommend you examine this clue and give consideration to what expectations the gods have of the people.
I tell people to go back to church, even if the Catholic Church, because their children need that religious education.
They say some people are getting flashes, becoming concerned, beginning to give credibility to what I say. Do be surprised if these are people who experienced Bible study, went to CCD, had that religious education.
god-less people who never received this education laugh at me, typically will remain corrupted throughout their lives and are likely to end up The Damned.
Don't be a statistic.
Churches and places of worship exist in every town FOR GOOD REASON::::THE GODS HAVE EXPECTATIONS!!! They DEMAND PROPER BEHAVIOR from the people. I recommend you examine this clue and give consideration to what expectations the gods have of the people.

>> No.247757

Also, Link for OP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

You can now rest easy, or be really creeped out and unable to sleep.

>> No.247760

>>247756

When the gods hurt people who tell them "No." it can be interpreted as a good sign, much as feedback normally is. Sadly, as the threat can be considered a deterent to proper behavior then so can avoidance of the actual punishment be considered temptation.
The gods won't punish rejection from the innocent. People have to become corrupted and engage in evil before the gods will wield their justice. But this punishment is feedback levied upon good people who do the wrong thing, not upon the undesirable evil. People who think correctly and are genuinely god-fearing are more likely to envoke god's mercy.
Among "reals" I don't expect the percentage to be as high as those who crossed the line from person to preditor, despite those ranks being filled with these "undesirables". I think the gods may want most if not all to pay if and when they finally "come around" and begin to behave appropriately. Understand this is not all-inclusive, for many of these tools remain in this state of corruption until the day the gods adjudicate their case (death, reincarnation a lesser life form, etc).
Unfortunately, the god's policy further reinforces evil behavior, for they are rarely if ever punished for their wickedness. Good people on the other hand are punished BECAUSE they are wanted and the gods are giving them feedback in hope they canlearn and begin to behave decent. Expect these events are made very visible, serving as a FABULOUS corruptor.

>> No.247764

>>247760
Consistant with this policy of not punishing evil because they are undesirable and were never going to receive significant time, the Chinese will be punished with Westernization immediately, while the socio-economically mature Japanese have retained a significant level of their culture. As reflected in "Benchmarks.wav", this will contribute to deterioration sufficient for the gods to utilize justification, allowing them to end on Planet Earth.

>> No.247770

THE GODS ARE ASEXUAL. THEY HAVE NO SEX ORGANS NOR RECTUM.
WHEN THEY TAKE CHILDREN THEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME "GOD-LIKE", for ASEXUALITY IS SUPERIOR. This is the optimal ascention senario and represents the highest life form possible.
2.wav::::Immortality. The very first sound file AND the point where my audience should have extracted from this theater.

And I dont feel like posting another 200 pages. This was just to show you what crazy people actually think.

>> No.247777

If you are actually seriously freaked out by that and could use some help rationalizing it out, learn about how the eyes work. Learn how optical illusions work, like the one that reveals your blind spot is. You'll realize the huge amount of processing the brains performs of the raw data it gets from the eyes, and why it don't always work right.

>> No.247803

>>246286
>>247754
>>247756
>>247760
>>247764
>>247770

tl;dr
regilious babble.

>>
Name
Subject