[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 57 KB, 1024x512, futon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
24233437 No.24233437 [Reply] [Original]

quick rundown on these? i just moved to a bugman tier 200 foot apartment and there's no place for a bed, was thinking about getting one of these since i saw it an anime once. give futon pro tips and which to buy.

>> No.24233874
File: 888 KB, 2305x1732, 1592073655531.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A few years I bought an EMOOR mattress and foldable tatami pad to sleep on, and ended up using it for about 2 years.

This was definitely inferior to a standard tatami (in your pic), but it was hyper portable and not completely terrible to sleep on. I ended replacing it with a full bed though, as the flat surface bothered the rods in my back. I imagine it would be acceptable for others.

For the one in your image, they seem to run a few hundred in the USA if you order from Japan, though you may be able to find cheaper ones from direct Chinese imports and the like.

>> No.24234556 [DELETED] 

you can see how obviously brainhead these fucking retarded assholes trannis off topic shits mods are

>> No.24234570

>>24234556
>only touhou is allowed on /jp/

>> No.24234660

I'd actually want to hear an argument for why something as emblematic to the otaku lifestyle as a futon would not be pertinent to otaku culture.

Unless it is something uninspired like "furniture is general and not otaku culture," which kind of misses the whole point of why someone would bring up a futon on /jp/ in particular over, say, another type of bed.

>> No.24234667 [DELETED] 

you can see how obviously brainhead these fucking retarded assholes trannis off topic shits mods are

you can see how he obviously nows this off topic anme blog request shit exists and protects deleting anything he doesnt like in less tthan 1 minutes

fuckshits mods are paid to raid and shitpost like shitty fucks

>> No.24234693

>>24233437
To tell you the truth I found a sleeping bag on top of an inflatable mattress was a lot more confortable that a futon on the ground.

>> No.24234768 [DELETED] 

you can see how he obviously nows this off topic anme blog request shit exists and protects deleting anything he doesnt like in less tthan 1 minutes

fuckshits mods are paid to raid and shitpost like shitty fucks

he sure loves to protect off topic request blog shit and delete on topiv idols and everybody can see the shit theyse fucks are doing

it is not about rules sites they follow but their own whims and preferences
thats how assblasted these autists mods are

they have bot threads to delete but hey theis is retarded faggots shitposter cunts we are talking about

>> No.24236685

>>24234693
>>24233874 Here
I used an inflatable mattress before the futon + tatami foldout, and honestly I'd say it was about the same.
The futon won out for me because it was less maintenance overall.

>> No.24244111
File: 170 KB, 905x773, big.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

mods truly are retared requesters off-topic anime shits

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action