[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 85 KB, 280x492, 1233652989599.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2410919 No.2410919 [Reply] [Original]

Cirno waited. The snow above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There were frogs in the lake. She didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to Daiyousei were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Cirno was a ice fairy for fourteen years. When she was young she watched the fairies and he said to dad "I want to be on the lake daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY FROGS"
There was a time when she believed him. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the lake base of the fairies she knew there were frogs.
"This is Daiyousei" the radio crackered. "You must freeze the frogs!"
So Cirno gotted her icicle fall and blew up the wall.
"SHE GOING TO FREEZE US" said the frogs
"I will shoot at her" said the Suwako and she fired the danmaku. Cirno iced at her and tried to freeze her. But then the glacier fell and they were trapped and not able to freeze.
"No! I must freeze the frogs" she shouted
The radio said "No, Cirno. You are the frogs"
And then Cirno was the strongest.

>> No.2410927
File: 15 KB, 290x290, satori.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cute I guess..

>> No.2410939

Aya Shameimaru waited. The red lights above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There were gossips in the mountain. She didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to Momji Inuyashari were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Aya was a crow tengu for fourteen years. When she was young he watched the printing press and she said to dad "I want to be on a nosy paparazzi daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY GOSSIPS"
There was a time when she believed him. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the heights of the youkai mountian she knew there were gossips.
"This is Momji" the notebook crackered. "You must write down the gossips!"
So Aya gotted her wind fan and blew up the rock wall.
"SHE GOING TO WRITE US" said the gossips
"I will shoot at her" said the wind priestess and she fired the vortex tornadoes. Aya danmakued at her and tried to blew her up. But then the summit fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must write the gossips" she shouted
The notebook read "No, Aya. You are the gossips"
And then Aya was a slut.

>> No.2410961
File: 36 KB, 679x604, 1232175221488.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cirno thread?

>> No.2410979

>>2410939 And then Aya was on everyone's tongue

>> No.2410983
File: 147 KB, 524x722, 1233129424163.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2410994
File: 94 KB, 600x800, 5c5ebf724f10e6056ed3ea87e1b5dd7fce38309f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hakurei Reimu waited. The lights above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There were fairies in the shrine. She didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to Marisa were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Reimu was a shrine maiden for fourteen years. When she was young she watched the mikos and she said to Genji "I want to be at the shrines turtle."
Genji said "No! You will BE KILL BY FAIRIES"
There was a time when she believed him. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the shrine base of the Hakurei she knew there were fairies.
"This is Yukari" the yin-yang orb crackered. "You must fight the fairies!"
So Reimu gotted her spell cards and blew up the wall.
"SHE GOING TO KILL US" said the fairies
"I will danmaku at her" said the Cirno and she fired the Icicle Fall. Reimu danmakued at her and tried to blew her up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to danmaku.
"No! I must kill the fairies" she shouted
The yin-yang orb said "No, Reimu. You are the fairies"
And then Reimu was a ⑨.

>> No.2411012

Yoshida kachiro waited. Light of the above, air and caused him blink. American bases. He did not see it, but for years now it is expected. His warning is not listenend Minoru, it is too late now. Far too late now, in any case.
Kachiro in 14 years, Japanese soldiers. He saw a young, he was, he said, the United States Navy ships to Dad "AIUONTOTOUSAN the ship's ears."
Dad said, "No! You kill Americans."
He believed he had. Then he oldered as he stopped. But now, the base station knew he was an American.
"This is Sergeant sense" radio crackered. "Americans must fight!"
So his 99-type rifle and the largest kachiro gotted blow wall.
"He殺らUnited States," said the American people
"I shoot at him," he said fired a rocket missile amerikan. Kachiro rifleded blow in the past tense, and he tried to him up. But then the ceiling fell and was trapped in the killing.
"No! I am, to kill Americans," he cried.
According to the radio, "No, kachiro. You, the Americans"
Then kachiro the Alien.

>> No.2411018
File: 318 KB, 1250x1425, 1236462813611.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2410979

>> No.2411033
File: 53 KB, 400x400, c6726b2c4b0fc11ace5b75a9f602e4ba0ae5ea79.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2411044

Reimu Hakurei waited. The Hakurei Orb above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There were Yuyukos in the burger shop. she didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to Marisa Kirasame were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Reimu was a shrinemaiden for many years. When she was young she watched the shrine and she said to dad "I want to sell burgers daddy."
Dad said "No! They will BE EATEN BY YUYUKOS"
There was a time when she believed him. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the Reimu Burgers shop she knew there were Yuyukos.
"This is Marisa" the radio crackered. "You must fight the Yuyukos!"
So Reimu gotted her Yin Yang Orbs and blew up the wall.
"SHE GOING TO KILL US" said the Yuyukos.
"I will shoot at her" said the Youmo Konpaku and she slashed with the blades. Reimu orbed at her and tried to blew her up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the Yuyukos" she shouted
The radio said "No, Reimu. You are the Yuyukos"
And then Reimu was the burgers.

>> No.2411057
File: 150 KB, 599x600, 1236274320785.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2411075
File: 223 KB, 650x750, 1235510063949.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2411075,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>2410994
lol.

>> No.2411087
File: 23 KB, 400x450, 1231710865045.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cirno dislikes this thread

>> No.2411099
File: 32 KB, 640x360, HigurashiKAIepi06061.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Maebara Keiichi waited. The higurashi above him chirped and twittered out of the air. There were Oyashiros in Hinamizawa. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Mr Delicious were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Keiichi was a schoolkid for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the cotton festival and he said to dad "I want to be a shrine maiden daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY OYASHIROS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the school of Himamizawa he knew there were Oyashiros.
"This is Ooishi" the radio crackered. "You must fight the Oyashiros!"
So Keiichi gotted his baseball bat and beat up the fiesta.
"HE GOING TO EAT WITH US" said the Rena
"I will feed him tacos" said the cybermion and she took out some norishing tacoage. Keiichi swung at her and tried to beat her up. But then the pinata fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the Oyashiros!" he shouted
The radio said "No, Keiichi. You are the Oyashiros"
And then Keiichi auu auu'd.

>> No.2411109
File: 277 KB, 850x1241, 1237023023496.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The cyberdemon waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were marines in hel. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Satan were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
cyberdemon was a cybrdemon for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the souls and he said to stan "I want to be in the base satn."
Satan said "No! You will BE KILL BY PEOPLE"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were people.
"This is Satam" the radio crackered. "You must fight the marins!"
So John gotted his rokket rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the people
"I will shoot at him" said the John and he fired the palsma plasmes. Cyberdmon rokketmissiled at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were tarpped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the people" he shouted
The radio said "No, cyberdemon. You are the people"
And then cyberdemon was a little girl.

>> No.2411128
File: 20 KB, 400x400, 1233371819254.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Emiya Shirou waited. The Holy Grail above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were servants in the town. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Tohsaka Rin were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Shirou was a magic user for many years. When he was young he watched the spells and he said to dad "I want to be Master daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY SERVANTS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the park of the Fuyuki City he knew there were servants.
"This is Tohsaka" the magic echo crackered. "You must fight the servants!"
So Shirou looked at Saber and commanded her to blew up the others.
"THEY GOING TO KILL US" said the servant
"I will attack at him" said the Gilgamesh and he fired the unlimited swords. Shirou send Saber at him and tried to blew him up. But then the boundary field fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the Servants" he shouted
The magic echo said "No, Shirou. You are THE SERVANTS"
And then Shirou was a Archer.

>> No.2411191
File: 182 KB, 750x562, 1233757613481.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2411215

BR⑨S
   |\/|
  </ ̄ ̄丶
 __彡ノメノノレリ〉
 \ ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
  >lt;(つiつ
 ∠_く//」」〉

PASTE THIS INTO YOUR CHANNEL OR YOU'RE NOT A BR⑨

>> No.2411235

|\/|
  </ ̄ ̄丶
 __彡ノメノノレリ〉
 \ ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
  >lt;(つiつ
 ∠_く//」」〉

FACE THIS IN YOUR CHANNEL OR YOU'RE NOT A ⑨

>> No.2411255
File: 11 KB, 180x312, angela lansbury.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hisui waited. The lights above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There were criminals in the mansion. She didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to San Maksiha were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Hisui was a meido for sixteen years. When she was young she watched the cars and she said to dad "I want to be in the cars daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE CRIMINAL"
There was a time when she believed him. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the mansion house of the Tohno family she knew there were criminals.
"This is Maksiha" the radio crackered. "You must the criminals!"
So Hisui gotted her biranwash kit and blew up the psyche.
"SHE GOING TO CRIMINAL US" said the criminals
"I will shoot at her" said the supercriminal and he waved the hipnosis finger. Hisui fingerered at him and tried to criminal him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to criminal.
"No! I must criminal" she shouted
The radio said "No, Hisui. You are the criminal"
And then Hisui was Kohaku.

>> No.2411287

Kochiya Sanae waited. The lights above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There were aliens in the Gensokyo. She didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to Kanako were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Sanae was a wind priestess for fourteen years. When she was young she watched the gods and he said to Suwako "I want to be a wind priestess mommy!"
Suwako said "No! You will BE KILL BY ALIENS"
There was a time when she believed her. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the clouds over Gensokyo she knew there were aliens.
"This is Kanako" the god crackered. "You must fight the aliens!"
So Sanae gotted her spell cards and blew up the mouse.
"SHE GOING TO KILL US" said the aliens
"I will shoot at her" said the Ichirin and she fired the BROFIST. Sanae frogged at her and tried to blew her up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the aliens" she shouted
The god said "No, Sanae. You are the aliens"
And then Sanae was a youkai.

>> No.2411318
File: 25 KB, 600x450, 1233369462127.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2411331
File: 359 KB, 600x900, 1233369917544.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2411351
File: 182 KB, 463x602, 1233499664329.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2411403

>>2411331
But shouldn't Cirno be looking for the 9 keys?

>> No.2411434

Tohno Shiki waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were vampires in the mansion. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Akiha were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Shiki was a faggot for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the chair and he said to dad "THIS CHAIR IS AN EYESORE daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE BITE BY VAMPIRES"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the gardens of the mansion he knew there were vampires.
"This is Akiha" the radio crackered. "You must fight the vampires!"
So Shiki gotted his pokcet knife and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the vampires
"I will shoot at him" said the bumstead and she fired the porkslope turkeyhandles. Shiki eyed at her and tried to cut her up in seventeen pieces. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the vampies" he shouted
The radio said "No, Shiki. You are the vampires"
And then Shiki was a mollusk.

>> No.2411435

>>2411403
Indeed

>> No.2411468
File: 66 KB, 558x625, 1233371357671.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2411687

>>2411128
I lol hard every time I read this.

>> No.2411836
File: 5 KB, 150x150, setsumi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Setsumi waited. The lights above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There were disease in her body. She didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to Protagonist were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Setsumi was a terminally ill for twenty two years. When she was young she watched the tv and he said to dad "I want to live to see my 23rd birthday."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DISEASE"
There was a time when she believed him. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the passenger seat of the silver coupe she knew there were disease.
"This is Protagonist" the radio crackered. "You must fight the Disease!"
So Setsumi gotted her medicine and took a dosage.
"SHE GOING TO KILL US" said the disease.
"I will sicken her" said the disease and attacked her respiratory system. Setsumi medicined at him and tried to cure him up. But then night fell and they were out of medicine and not able to cure.
"No! I must cure the disease" she shouted
The radio said "No, Setsumi. You are the disease"
And then Setsumi was a suicide.

>> No.2411847

>>2411836

You are a terrible person and you should feel terrible.

>> No.2412702

>>2411836
not cool, bro

>> No.2412706

>>2411836
fuck you

>> No.2412731

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.

>> No.2412746

>>2411836

You need to commit suicide bro...

>> No.2412758

>>2411836

Please kill yourself for making me feel bad, I mean NOW!

>> No.2412775

>>2412731
I think you did it wrong

>> No.2412781

President Ackerman waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were commies in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Bingham were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Ackerman was a president for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the aircraft carriers and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY COMMIES"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the statute of liberty he knew there were commies.
"This is Bingham" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So Ackerman gotted his ion cannon and blew up the kremlin.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the commies
"I will shoot at him" said the premier and he fired the V4 missiles. Ackerman ioned at him and tried to blew him up. But then the orbital dumped and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the commies" he shouted
The radio said "No, Ackerman. You are the commies"
And then Ackerman was a red.

>> No.2412782

>>2410939
Aya is not a slut.

>> No.2412788

>>2411836

I lol'ed as much as I FFFFFFFFFFFFFFed.

Narcissu ~instrumental~ is now playing in my head <spoiler>manually</spoiler>.

>> No.2412789

>>2412782
You are in denial, bro.

>> No.2412791

>>2410919
Written by Cirno herself

>> No.2412796

>>2411836

Follow this instruction please.

Step 1: Get a frisbee from the store or friend.
Step 2: Clean the Frisbee.
Step 3: Make sure your parents aren’t around
Step 4: Put something slippery on it, like butter or cream.
Step 5: Get really super pissed.
Step 6: Fold the Frisbee hard (this is crucial)
Step 7: Keep folded and insert Frisbee into mouth hard.
Step 8: Push hard until you can’t see it.
Step 9: Wait.
Step 10: Die.

If you succeed, everybody will be like “Holy Crap!”

>> No.2412934

>>2412796
wat

>> No.2412972

>>2410919
Brilliant!

>> No.2413014

>>2411836
That's not very nice now, is it?