[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 74 KB, 355x375, toyohime help me eirin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2403044 No.2403044 [Reply] [Original]

Changé > Yuyuko > Eirin > Toyohime > Yorihime > Kaguya > Yukari

>> No.2403061

so fuckin random xP

>> No.2403058

XD

>> No.2403069
File: 17 KB, 236x262, smiling elf retard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

VIVIT>EX-Yuka>Sikieiki>Eirin=Yorihime=Toyohime=Yukari>Tenshi>Yuugi>Suika>Reimu=
Suwako=Kanako=Sigma>Utsuho=Mima=Gengetu>Iku=Yumemi>EX-Keine>Satori=Koishi=Marisa>Yume
ko>Aya=Mugetu=Patchouli>Orin=Sakuya>Youmu=Alice=Mai>Reisen=Sanae>Tewi=Medicine>Yuk
i=Chiyuri>Elly>Merlin=Nitori>Lunasa=Luize=Rikako>Lyrica>Kana=Keine=Lolice=Sara>Kur
umi>;Momiji=China>Ellen>Mystia=Chen>Meira=Wriggle>Hina>Parsee>Kotohime>Flowe
r Tank>Letty=Yamame>Koakuma>Cirno>Orange>Minoriko>Shizuha>Rumia>Kisume>Lily
>Daiyousei>Starsapphire=Lunachild=Sunnymilk

>> No.2403086

Adam > Yog-Sothoth > Eve > Tamamo no mae > lolhat > High Lords > Lilith > Demonbane > Time Lords > Azathoth > Superman = Goku > Yukari > ORT >>>>>>> Beatrice

>> No.2403094

>>2403086
>Adam > Yog-Sothoth > Eve > Tamamo no mae > lolhat > High Lords > Lady of Pain > Lilith > Demonbane > Time Lords > Azathoth > Superman = Goku > Yukari > ORT >>>>>>> Beatrice

>> No.2403111

>>2403094
How the fuck is Demonbane above Azathoth.

This is all wrong.

>> No.2403116

>>2403111
Because of this one Copypasta

>> No.2403127

Chuck Norris = Batman > Adam = Yog-Sothoth > Eve > Tamamo no mae > lolhat > High Lords > Lady of Pain > Lilith > Azathoth > Demonbane > Time Lords > λδ > Superman = Goku > Yukari = Beatrice > ORT

>> No.2403142

Is it sad that I know all of them?

>> No.2403150

>>2403069
EX-Alice=Shinki>EX-Marisa=Flandre=Komachi>Mokou=Kaguya>Ran=Yuyuko=Yuka>Remilia>Suwako
=Kanako=Sigma>Utsuho=Mima=Gengetu>Iku=Yumemi>EX-Keine>Satori=Koishi=Marisa>Yumeko>
Aya=Mugetu=Patchouli>Orin=Sakuya>Youmu=Alice=Mai>Reisen=Sanae>Tewi=Medicine>Yuki=Chiy
uri>Elly>Merlin=Nitori>Lunasa=Luize=Rikako>Lyrica>Kana=Keine=Lolice=Sara>Kurumi&am
p;am
p;gt
;Momiji=China>Ellen>Mystia=Chen>Meira=Wriggle>Hina>Parsee>Kotohime>Flower Tank>Letty=Yamame>Koakuma>Cirno>Orange>Minoriko>Shizuha>Rumia>Kisume>Lily
>Daiyousei>Starsapphire=Lunachild=Sunnymilk

There. The original and most accurate one

>> No.2403158

>Starsapphire=Lunachild=Sunnymilk

LUNA HAS THE HIGHEST COMBAT POWER I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT!

Lunachild>Starsapphire=Sunnymilk

>> No.2403166

>>2403158
EX-Alice=Shinki>EX-Marisa=Flandre=Komachi>Mokou=Kaguya>Ran=Yuyuko=Yuka>Remilia>Suwako
=Kanako=Sigma>Utsuho=Mima=Gengetu>Iku=Yumemi>EX-Keine>Satori=Koishi=Marisa>Yumeko>
Aya=Mugetu=Patchouli>Orin=Sakuya>Youmu=Alice=Mai>Reisen=Sanae>Tewi=Medicine>Yuki=Chiy
uri>Elly>Merlin=Nitori>Lunasa=Luize=Rikako>Lyrica>Kana=Keine=Lolice=Sara>Kurumi&am
p;am
p;am
p;gt
;Momiji=China>Ellen>Mystia=Chen>Meira=Wriggle>Hina>Parsee>Kotohime>Flower Tank>Letty=Yamame>Koakuma>Cirno>Orange>Minoriko>Shizuha>Rumia>Kisume>Lily
>Daiyousei>Lunachild>Starsapphire=Sunnymilk

There. Are you happy now?

>> No.2403171

>>2403166
yes

know your low tier touhoes

>> No.2403187

>>2403116
Fuck your copypasta.

That's it. I'm sick of all this "can be defeated by Demonbane" bullshit that's going on in powerlevel threads right now. Azathoth deserves much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine Lovecraftian horror in the center of the universe for my sanity (that's about 5 hours on /b/ ) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even turn High Lords insane with my Azathoth.

Blind flutists spend millenia keeping a single Outer God asleep and mutate it up to a million times to produce the finest horror known to mankind.

Azathoth is thrice as powerful as Cthulhu and thrice as horrifying for that matter too. Anything a Great Old One can drive insane, Azathoth can drive insane faster. I'm pretty sure Azathoth could easily drive the Doctor insane with a simple mention of his name on an old book.

Ever wonder why Cthulhu and his Star Spawn never bothered conquering space? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Azathoth and its nuclear chaos. Even during the war with Elder Things, the star spawn of Cthulhu targeted the men with the mark of Azathoth first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Azathoth is simply the best shapeless horror ever written, and thus, requires a better rank on powerlevel threads. Here is the rank I propose for Azathoth:

>Azathoth>Adam > Yog-Sothoth > Eve > Tamamo no mae > lolhat > High Lords > Lady of Pain > Lilith > Demonbane > Time Lords > Superman = Goku > Yukari > ORT >>>>>>> Beatrice

Now that seems a lot more representative of the power of Azathoth in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Azathoth needs to be higher on powerlevel lists, see my proposed list.

>> No.2403196

>>2403187
Time Lords from Immortals handbook dude...

adam is the creator of the fucking omniverse

>> No.2403211

>>2403187
I'm crying tears of joy. That was art.

>> No.2403216

>>2403187
Cant drive batman insane.
lolweak

>> No.2403258
File: 145 KB, 500x500, getout.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Faggotry.

>> No.2403272

Anything that has Superman=Goku is false. We know Superman kicks Goku's ass

>> No.2403289

Doesn't matter, Tenchi beats everyone.

>> No.2403387
File: 59 KB, 480x640, b36a4b050d5089c92cb3ee7764ade09ae8c640b5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ran's smile > Superman.

>> No.2403403

shiki can kill any of those characters
discuss

>> No.2403417

>>2403403
Not ORT

>> No.2403440

>>2403289
Tenchi is not even DURRHURR omnipotent tier

>> No.2403456

>>2403440
That hardly matters. He's immune to pretty much all attacks, exists in 11 dimensions, and became a god of his own power. And if we take his harem into account then it's no contest.

>> No.2403462

cirno>>>>>>>>>VIVIT>EX-Yuka>Sikieiki>Eirin=Yorihime=Toyohime>
Tenshi>Yuugi>Suika>Reimu=
p;am

;Momiji=China>Ellen>Mystia=Chen>Meira=Wriggle>Hina>Parsee>Kotohime>Flower Tank>Letty=Yamame>Koakuma>Orange>Minoriko>Shizuha>Rumia>Kisume>Lily>
Daiyousei>Lunachild>Starsapphire=Sunnymilk>>>>>>>>> Yukari

>> No.2403495

>>2403272
1 Goku touch Super man
2 teleport where the sun earth doesnt exist
3 Falcon puch
4??????
5 PROFIT

>>
Name
Subject
Comment