Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 34 KB, 416x300, _42293240_rums_ap.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370294 No.2370294 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

I have a loving girlfriend, a relatively healthy social life, and a high-paying jo... I'm going to college. That being said, I really want to weeaboo my fucking brains out.

Can you guys suggest a particularly romantic VN? I just got done with all of FSN, but wasn't satisfied with any of the waifus. I want to d'awwww til I'm foaming at the fucking mouth, if you don't mind.

>> No.2370304

You have to immerse yourself fully. Quit your job, drop out of school and dump your girlfriend.

>> No.2370305 [DELETED] 

Yume Miru Kusuri or anything by Key.

>> No.2370307

Drop out, shut yourself in, download everything made by Key.

>> No.2370310

Saya no Uta

True romance story right there.

>> No.2370311

Crescendo

>> No.2370315

-Unrelated picture
-Bragging about your Non-NEET lifestyle and (3D) girlfriend

After these two offenses, why would you expect anything from us?

>> No.2370324

Tsukihime. Unlike F/SN, an actual galge, with actually good waifus.

>> No.2370328

>>2370315

Precisely because I knew it's just grab people's attention. Go ahead, it's okay to be angry.

>> No.2370344

"Rape! Rape! Rape!" by Valkyrie.

>> No.2370365

Saya no Uta sounds alright, but I'll admit I'm reluctant of the horror/waifu combination.

My only question about Tsukihime is if the hentai is good/sensical. The eroge in FSN just threw me WAY the hell off.

>> No.2370371

>>2370344
Seconding this. It's an awesome romantic VN.

>> No.2370380
File: 70 KB, 802x640, sussmanashi_no_naku_koro_ni.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370380

SICP VN

>> No.2370393

>>2370365
Saya is really short, it's about 4-5 hours long.

Play that first then read Clannad if you want to baww your eyes out

>> No.2370397

Why did you need to preface your thread with?

>I have a loving girlfriend, a relatively healthy social life, and a high-paying jo... I'm going to college

Are you from /b/ or /r9k/?

>> No.2370400

>>2370397

Google his trip, he posts in /r9k/ relationship threads.

>> No.2370408

>>2370400
Seems like this is end result of recommendation threads on /a/. I always knew that the /r9k/ cancer would get into anime (they came here for the raids and see it as kind of exotic and counterculture) and a few would filter through over here.

>> No.2370413

>>2370400
pfffft

But, anyway, Planetarian. make your girlfriend read it with you too.

>> No.2370421

>>3D Girlfriend.

>> No.2370422

>Green Trashcan !6mvmNVD6E6 02/28/09(Sat)19:49:54 No.3311659. >>3311550 Hipsters have always been around, I'd say libertarians are the new hippies

IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY READING A MUSIC MAGAZINE!

>> No.2370428

>>2370400

Googles my own trip: doesn't appear. You know I post on /r9k/ because I probably called you a sexless loser, too.

>> No.2370434

>>2370428
If you've got a problem with 'sexless losers' then you really shouldn't be posting here. You'll find slim pickings of your own kind on /jp/, we're majority virgin by a big margin and we like it that way.

>> No.2370443

>>2370428
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=!6mvmNVD6E6&hl=en&filter=0

Cancer. Your power level is so low you don't even have a relevant pic.

>> No.2370445
File: 1.37 MB, 1564x592, yopi1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370445

Anon needs a yandere waifu. For instance, take Yoppi here from Tsuyokiss. Sure, she's violently jealous, suffers from a serious psychosis, may become suicidaly depressed and hates herself more than she hates other women, but she'll do anything for you.

ANY. THING.

>> No.2370446

Reported for trolling and /b/ outside of /b/.

>> No.2370454
File: 67 KB, 490x424, 1221886546447.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370454

>> No.2370458

>>2370434

Chill out, brosef. Your girl problem will start looking better once you get to high school.

athens, on the other hand, has started scaring me. I've tripfriended all of 3 days and he's already threatened that I'm in his "territory".

>> No.2370461

>>2370428

/r9k/ - ROBOT9000
Green Trashcan !6mvmNVD6E6 03/02/09(Mon)06:06:48 No.3331756. I know there's no reasonable explanation for the series of events that led me up to this, ...
img.4chan.org/r9k/res/3331756.html - Similar pages

gtfo /r9k/ faggot.and take your 3d girlfriend with you

>> No.2370464

I love this dichotomy between social success vs. virginal failure on /jp/, and how this somehow has to apply with being interested in otaku things, leaving no overlap.
Truth be told, r9k probably has more virgin shut-in losers in their midsts, just from the size of the board population alone. Looks like you've been outloser'd, /jp/edos.

>> No.2370475

>>2370458

athens has no life and no friends. He has to occupy his time somehow.

>> No.2370482

>>2370475

I'm just surprised that a thread mentioning "girlfriend" in the OP has a little sages as it does. Maybe I'm onto something here.

>> No.2370492
File: 474 KB, 625x561, 1223766296296.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370492

>>2370482
/jp/ doesn't consider sage insulting as it knows how sage actually works.

>> No.2370494

>>2370464
It's not about being a virgin per se. That's just part of it. Nor is it strictly about being a NEET, although any good community needs a healthy NEET component.

Its about not giving a shit. The difference between a normalfag on neo-/v/ posting about Team Fortress 2 and someone who was there for a few years prior for example? The normalfag thinks the fact he has a girlfriend and a life is relevant, he feels the need to challenge the loser-ish status quo (the same status quo that assures harmony because everyone is equal in abysmal failure). Thats what a normalfag is at heart, somebody who needs to emphasize real world 3d measures of someone's worth like girlfriends or shit.

We wouldn't put up with it if it were someone claiming to be better because he was richer. Why tolerate the same shit from an equally loathesome faggot just because its about GURLZ and SOCIAL LYFE.

These are the same kinds of people who watch programs orientated around 'youth culture' for fuck sake.

>> No.2370497

>>2370482

You're "attacking" them by mentioning that you have a girlfriend, as though you're showing off and they're supposed to be jealous. Well, they probably are or probably aren't, but they take it as an attack against the fact that they can't get what they can't have, and therefore present hostility. Thus, 3D PIG DISGUSTING, gtfo normalfags, etc.
None of this has anything to do with liking otaku things, mind you, just some unwritten code that somehow arbitrarily associates this subculture to being a pathetic waste of life.

>> No.2370498

>>2370482
>Maybe I'm onto something here.
It's called weekend /jp/, and it's overrun with asshats such as yourself.

>> No.2370503
File: 189 KB, 320x240, 1222295464740.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370503

>>2370494
QFT, bro.

>> No.2370505

>>2370494

I was going to make a serious reply until your last sentence threw itself screaming headfirst into "wtf" territory.

>> No.2370509

>>2370458

Most of us ignore Athens's particularly low-quality brand of trolling. You could even say the Anons have grown used to his presence.

>> No.2370513

>>2370458
>I've tripfriended all of 3 days and he's already threatened that I'm in his "territory".

Don't put words in my mouth. It's not a matter of being a tripfag, you'd get the same manner of treatment were you anonymous.

How did you get into otaku stuff? Was it through /r9k/ or a recommendation thread?

>> No.2370518

>>2370494

I like how you care so much to devote so much effort into hating these people.
If you didn't have those chips on your shoulder, you'd be out having a life, just like them.

>> No.2370522

>>2370509
You're another normalfag.

>> No.2370526

>>2370509
But in this instance, everybody agrees with him. Also, I wouldn't be talking about low-brand quality trolling if I were you: http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.pl/jp/thread/S2350639

>> No.2370532

>>2370518
Define having a life. I choose to be where I am.

I have the option of going to clubs, in fact I went to a friend's barbeque the other day and had the opportunity of going to one then, I chose to go back home, do some work/take some notes, watch some anime and play some Umineko instead.

And you should put thought into everything, lest you want to be an idiot who spits out worthless replies with no substance to th.... oh wait.

>> No.2370536

Explaining things to /b/tard is a futile waste of time, but I've got all the time in the world to indulge my whims so why not.

There are people among the real /jp/ userbase (as in the people who are not just here, but actually belong here) of all kinds of different social status. The reason they are not 'normalfags' even though they go outside, are working or in college, and maybe even have sex, is because of their attitudes.

It's the difference between old /b/ and /b/. When /b/ was seen as a deep dark pit for losers, obviously there were plenty of people there who didn't fit the stereotype. But they belonged nonetheless. Now it's changed, and it's where normalfags go to act edgy and hardcore and build up their internet cred. The difference between a 15 year old with a girlfriend spamming mudkipz or when I was and the 32 year old systems administrator who used to blow off steam by acting like a retard isn't about social status or how often they go outside.

The reason shit like that is the most obvious mark of a 'normalfag' who needs to get the fuck out? Because anyone who belonged would never, ever bring that shit up here. That's all. It's not "You have a girlfriend, so you have to leave /jp/" even though it can appear like that. It's "You're stupid enough to think that shit is at all relevant and try to bring it up here, get the fuck out we have no desire to indulge your bullshit".

Take the posturing to /b/. We don't care how many girls you fucked. The fact that you think it's so important to break the mold and show that you're so different from the board image is the proof that you don't belong. No one with that attitude can ever be a good poster.

tl;dr: the difference is not whether you're a virgin or not, it's all in the fact that you would even consider bringing it up on /jp/.

>> No.2370538

>>2370513

I'd just really like to know where you get this weeaboo superiority complex. Even your incorrectly saging brethren aren't trolling via your irregular logic.

>> No.2370540

>>2370482
>Maybe I'm onto something here

What do you mean, are you uncomfortable around people who dont have girlfriends or something?

>> No.2370542

>>2370532
>lest you want to be an idiot
ಠ_ಠ

>> No.2370543
File: 4 KB, 138x121, arcpensive.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370543

>>2370526
>>2370522

But you are disagreeing with Athens right now.

>> No.2370545

>>2370518
If you aren't a bitter geek, then you don't really belong on 4chan.

>> No.2370557

>>2370538
>superiority complex

Wait, weren't you the one who mentioned a girlfriend and a 'healthy social life' in your post when it was completely irrelevant to the context?

>> No.2370560

>>2370532

So what actually stops you from going out to clubs and socializing? It can't simply be a matter of 'choice', since there's always a reason behind it. And why do you hate it so much? Just another misanthrope that didn't grow out of the antisocial teenage-angst phase?

>> No.2370567

>>2370536
>pretending to be an oldfag
>whining about how /b/ used to be
>OMG U SAID U HAD A GF UR TRYING 2 B EDGY
>tl;dr

How many times have I said "girlfriend" after OP, or elaborated about how I'm such a cooldude?

Okay, now who decided to freak out over one sentence and pretend like it was an affront to the gods of 4chan? You weren't here at the beginning, and you don't speak for anyone but the specks of random idiots who decided to get offended over nothing. It's the internet. Fuck.

>> No.2370570
File: 111 KB, 700x710, 1224699393143.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370570

>>2370560
Because we're already married. Pic related, it's mai waifu.

>> No.2370571

>>2370560
Why do you like clubs so much? If a wanted to get drunk I would buy some cheap liquor and enjoy it in the privacy of my own home. If a wanted to dance, I would turn on the radio.

>> No.2370575 [DELETED] 

>>2370560
>So what actually stops you from going out to clubs and socializing?

The two are not directly intertwined. I socialize, yet I do not go to clubs. See how easy that was?

Clubs are disgusting, cramped, sticky-floored interiors, sweaty hell holes where culture comes to wheeze a last through lung cancer infested breaths and die. The music is shit, it's too loud and there certainly isn't any 'socialization' going on.

You enjoy that? Good. Want that to be the defacto standard method of socializing like the rest of your kind does? Fuck off.

>> No.2370577

>>2370567

/jp/ rages at the drop of a hat, a rather annoying trait that they inherited from the /v/ diaspora.

You can help by taking it easy in the face of their childish, impotent rage.

>> No.2370582

>>2370560
>So what actually stops you from going out to clubs and socializing?

The two are not directly intertwined. I socialize, yet I do not go to clubs. See how easy that was?

Clubs are disgusting, cramped, sticky-floored interiors, sweaty hell holes where culture comes to wheeze a last few lung cancer infested breaths and die. The music is shit, it's too loud and there certainly isn't any 'socialization' going on.

You enjoy that? Good. Want that to be the defacto standard method of socializing like the rest of your kind does? Fuck off.

>> No.2370586

>>2370577
>childish
>RP'ing as a character from a visual novel on an imageboard while pretending to be normal in spite of being a virgin

ransmirk.jpeg

>> No.2370587

>>2370575

Yes, clubs suck. Merely listing it in your available choices of socializing just shows how little you really do go out. If you consider standard in any way, I can understand why everyone thinks you're just a higher functioning autistic. Just calm down, we really don't care what your idea of socializing it.

>> No.2370592
File: 76 KB, 800x651, 5428d08865bcee9cfb1f293a4f6efba7ada45f9b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370592

>>2370586

U mad?

>> No.2370593

>>2370560
I'm not the guy you're quoting, but...

People talk about shit that is very boring to me. No, I do not care about what Nancy did. No, I do not care about her relationship with him. No, I do not care to hear your terrible sex jokes.

Would you like to speculate about the different possibilities of Sakuya's past? No? How about some Umineko? No, huh? Do you read books? No? Well then...

Even though you guys are absolutely annoying most of the times, I suppose it's better than being bored out of my mind.

>> No.2370594

Isn't this the board where we take it easy?

The OP wasn't the one making a big deal out of his lifestyle, Anonymous was.

Get back on topic or ignore the thread.

>> No.2370597

>>2370587
>how little you really do go out.

Is that an insult over at /r9k/, because it sure as hell isnt here.

I actually gave you some serious recommendations earlier on in the thread. Looks like I was wrong, you genuinely are a normalfag who thinks he's better than people for completely arbitrary reasons he himself selects.

>> No.2370604

>>2370594
He mentioned it. That's enough. Give the normals an inch and they'll take the whole board. Look at /r9k/, threads with femanons talking about giving blowjobs, threads about how to 'pick up' at various places.

You want that here?

You want Roppongi threads and so on?

>> No.2370605
File: 38 KB, 640x480, truepresent8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370605

Don't forget about True Remembrance.

>> No.2370610

GreenTrashcan is posting anonymously in this thread as well.

Just thought you guys might like to know.

>> No.2370614

>>2370604
But he's clearly an /r9k/ troll. You're just playing into his hands.

>> No.2370617

>>2370597

Is that an interboard bitchfit from /a/ or /v/, because it sure doesn't apply to /b/ + sage. Thanks for your recommendations, I'm really grateful. Did you go on with your life and enjoy all that 4chan has to offer? No, you decided to sit in here and whine because I made fun of athens.

>> No.2370621
File: 23 KB, 480x397, Captainobvious.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370621

>>2370610

>> No.2370625

>>2370582

Ah, the typical bookworm INTP.
Are you frustrated that youth your age prefer inane and fruitless hobbies like clubbing as opposed to your own? Is this the root of your hostility towards them?

>> No.2370627

>>2370587
>Merely listing it in your available choices of socializing just shows how little you really do go out.

I see friends when I'm home from university about once a week. I go out about once every 10 days in the same situation. Maybe you treat socializing with people like some kind of quota to be fulfilled. I however, do not.

>we really dont care

Who is 'we' exactly? You and relationships9000?

>> No.2370632

>>2370610

Thanks for thinking that I somehow overcame the powers of FLOOD DETECTED and bawww trolls to go Anonymous, but I'm surprised as you are that there are other people on /jp/ who have touched a woman.

>> No.2370640

>>2370632
None of your posts overlap the flood detection period.

>> No.2370652

>>2370632
How can someone who posts on a board that hands out tear absorbant pillows for anyone who breaks up with a partner complain about baww'ing?

>> No.2370658

>>2370652

The same way someone can cry about images being dumped on an imageboard, I would wager.

>> No.2370664

>>2370632
There are actually married anon and parents here.

You see that anon talking about his crazy wife all the time, and he almost never get raged at

The idea is not so much weather or not you are in a relationship, but weather or not you act like a faggot when posting. No one expect you to show any respect to an anon because he has higher powerlevel, similarly don't expect anon to respect you because you have a girlfriend.

>> No.2370672

>>2370652

Yeah, the robot is one big bawwfest, but the majority of people who listened to athens and thought I was an /r9k/ regular seemed to equate it with being a womanizing sex god. Yeah, I don't get it either.

>> No.2370673

>>2370658
>I CANT SEE HYPOCRISY IS CIRCULAR DURRR HURR.

>> No.2370680

I don't see how anyone can say clubs aren't the standard method of socializing, or at least going out. Whenever I see what few friends I have, even if we go to play pool the end result is always 'hey, lets go to a club'. It's never just 'lets go out to eat or play pool or whatever'.

Fuck, I remember reading some thing in the NYT about how most people in urban centers these days meet their partner at a club.

That basically means they met said person, had sex while drunk and then decided to try and play poker with a relationship in the hope he or she was platonically suited to them. How stupid is that?

>> No.2370682

>I have a loving girlfriend, a relatively healthy social life
GTFO

>> No.2370683

>>2370664

I know what you mean. After all, think of all the boards that rage over the fact that someone has a girlfriend. I've been thoroughly saged at for barely mentioning it on all these boards:

/jp/

I don't even know how I can show my face anymore!

>> No.2370685

You should be glad you got actual responses instead of being told to lurk more.

>> No.2370687

>>2370685
this.

/jp/ talks about the staples of VN stuff all the fucking time, no need to make a thread about it

>> No.2370692

>>2370680

...then get more friends? I suppose it has something to do with the types of people who like to hang out at bars/garages and play pool. Even out of all the people I've met in passing, I've only known one person who went to a club more than once.

>> No.2370698

>>2370692

Shitcunts from /r9k/ just can't resist being advicefags to boot it seems.

Isn't this the part where the fuckstick tells everyone to 'get more confidence' and waxes about how to pick up girls?

>> No.2370710

>>2370687

Yeah, I took the advice about FSN, FSN, and FSN. /jp/ has a real good selection on VN discussion.

>>2370698

Stop samesaging already, it's gotten old. I know I hurt your feelings, athens, but you really aren't doing much of anything.

>> No.2370719

>>2370710
In the past week I've seen discussions on Umineko, FSN, Ever 17, Tsukihime, Planetarian and Chaos ; Head.

Fuck off.

>> No.2370731

>>2370719

Really, all SIX? IN A WEEK?! I'm amazed!

>> No.2370734

>>2370719
What's awesome is that only one of those is particularly romantic.

And I'm not saying which one because fuck this thread, fuck the OP and fuck everyone who didn't sage.

>> No.2370737

>>2370710
>Only one person on /jp/ takes offense to my faggotry, everyone else likes me and wants to hear more about my girlfriend!

>> No.2370743

>>2370731

Dude, you clearly know hardly anything about the topics we discuss here. How about you lurk a little and stop whining about how you got saged for bragging and starting an unnecessary thread eh?

>> No.2370744

>>2370734

It's a shame that someone already mentioned it, or you might've felt like you've actually done something to the thread (or your life). Keep at it though, if you keep whining about meaningless bullshit nobody cares about we'll automatically start auto-saging!

>> No.2370747

>>2370744
I'm >>2370719 but not >>2370734.

Take a hint.

>> No.2370753
File: 98 KB, 589x480, 1193909049372.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370753

ITT everyone pretends they're Freud.

Get over yourselves you faggots. Anyone who posts in /jp/ is a retarded loser to begin with.

>> No.2370755

Sorry to break it to you bros, but sometimes shaming trolls just makes them more butthurt. It'd be more prudent to just ignore him and let the thread die.

>> No.2370757

>>2370753

No, it's funny to watch Anonymous pretend to know anything about psychology.

In before HERP DERP TOOK PSYCH LESSONS AT COLLEGE LAWL

>> No.2370758

>>2370683
>barely mentioning it

Starting off your thread by bragging about how great your life is and then getting into a normalfag vs. /jp/edo argument doesn't really qualify as "barely mentioning it." Bringing it up in your initial post was a mistake, but your thread might have still been salvageable if you hadn't kept on arguing like an asshole. The difference between you and married anon is that he doesn't act like he's any better than the rest of us.

Anyways just go play Clannad. I usually dislike VN recommendation threads because it's so easy to find out about the few translated ones but I think this thread needs some valid responses so people will start taking it easy.

>> No.2370760

>>2370743

Sorry about that, I'll do a little research about what I should talk about:

1) This thread
2) waifu
3) ask an azn
4) fuck if I know
5) news about North Korean missile test
6) waifu thread
7) waifu thread
8) waifu thread
9) vampire waifus
10) Umineko thread. Dammit, I sure got told.

>> No.2370766
File: 124 KB, 800x600, baby.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370766

I haven't lurked enough to know about vndb. Spoon feed me titles.

>> No.2370767

Damn you /jp/sies are insecure.
A guy says he has a loving girlfriend/healthy social life and you go apeshit over it?
Seriously, you're all fucking embarrassing.

>> No.2370771

>>2370760

It may come as a surprise to a newfriend, but imageboards were meant primarily for imagedumping back in the day. We like it here, clearly the problem is with you.

>> No.2370775

>>2370758

I didn't have any part of the normalfag argument. I spent most of the thread telling athens to shut up, then gave up and starting responding to the sea of sage. I'm sorry that the OP flew over everyone's heads while you focused on one unimportant part of it, but at least we're on the right track now.

You're the second person to mention Clannad, but the first said that it was a bawwwfest. I don't want it to be as unnecessarily cheesy like everything else I've experienced. What am I getting into here?

>> No.2370777

>>2370767
You must be new here.

Non-virgins are not welcome here.

>> No.2370778

>>2370767
>>2370760
Such obvious samefaggotry it actually made me chuckle, it's like a self-parody or something.

>> No.2370782
File: 33 KB, 443x1064, bert.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370782

>>2370767

>implying that this is out of the norm for /jp/

>> No.2370784

>>2370767
Its not that he said it, its that he thought it was important enough to mention despite being completely unrelated.

>> No.2370785

>>2370767
If you don't like it, then leave. That's the whole idea behind going apeshit- to get people to leave.

>> No.2370788

>>2370785
so leave, dipshit.

>> No.2370789

>>2370775
It has tons of forced drama.

>> No.2370790

>>2370775
>I'm sorry that the OP flew over everyone's heads

Sounds like he's too deep for us.

>> No.2370792
File: 18 KB, 211x231, 1235807630372.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370792

O-OH GOD!

Tell me I'm not the only one fapping to this meta-thread.

>> No.2370796

>>2370788
No, you leave.

>> No.2370805

>>2370792
Of course not.

There's nothing like a big, throbbing metathread to get /jp/'s rocks off.

>> No.2370809

>>2370796
nah, i'll stick around for a bit.

>> No.2370811

>I have a loving girlfriend, a relatively healthy social life, and a high-paying job

>105 posts and 13 image replies omitted. Click Reply to view.

>> No.2370812

>>2370784

I also mentioned a social life, then a self-depreciating comment about my lack of a job. In the same sentence. Follow by a desire for weeaboo. The fact that I believe there's only one person in this thread dumb enough to focus on a single part of the OP is similar to your reasons to think there's only one person who thinks you're all acting like children at a middle school dance. Get over it already.

>> No.2370814

>>2370775
Clannad doesn't have that many sad moments, but the few that it does have hit you really hard.

>> No.2370817

>>2370812
Do you actually believe that only a single person on /jp/ dislikes normalfaggotry? These kinds of threads get saged and the OPs mocked pretty regularly. This isn't something out of the ordinary.

Same with /a/.

>> No.2370819

>>2370785
You know what's more effective at getting people to leave? Ignoring them. If no one posted in this guy's thread he'd just think "oh well this place is boring" and go. People like attention, bad or good. If you don't want him here, stop giving it to him.

Not that I care if he leaves or stays.

>> No.2370821

You're all quite an angry bunch.
No wonder nobody likes you guys.
Learn to relax, and maybe you can finally leave your house.

>> No.2370823

you're so sexy, baby~
do you wanna fuck with me, take a little ecstasy, we can fulfill all your fantasies
you're so sexy, baby~
cuz i've got wat you need, when i'm on the hennessey, you never get enough of me

>> No.2370826

>>2370792

The awesome thing is that most of this thread consists of over-reacting SAGE. I honestly feel bad about this thread, because I don't think it was this obvious to the trolls how riled up you all get over such a thing.

>> No.2370827
File: 38 KB, 635x477, sbneruif.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370827

Don't mind me, just posting a suitcase.

>> No.2370831

>>2370821
Sup GreenTrashcan.

>> No.2370837

>>2370812
You are attending college, how the hell is that self-depraving? It's like you have goals, dreams and whatnot that I had long since abandoned.

>> No.2370839

@ anons in this thread:
The amount of rage here is shameful; if you're disgusted with a tripfag, just hide the thread or report it. You certainly won't be able to change its mind and (in the trip's eyes) you simply appear bitter or jealous, giving it an undue sense of satisfaction. Even worse, when you give a tripfag attention, you only perpetuate its sense of superiority.

@OP:
If you were simply trying to communicate that you wanted something not particularly abstract or grotesque, you would have much greater success in simply making a straightforward explanation than attempting to justify your normalcy. For whatever reason, certain overly vocal anons have a nigh-neurotic obsession with maintaining an image of the /jp/ poster as human detritus and this inevitably causes trolls and the misinformed to propagate and perpetuate said image. It stopped being funny ages ago, but some people take it seriously and so, attempting to break the mold is met with responses like those in this thread. Nothing you can do, except to either ask a different board or bow and scrape before the crowd.

As for an answer: Try Planetarian. It has the best pacing (and perhaps as a consequence of this) the strongest story from all of Key's works. Any open minded person could probably appreciate it.

>> No.2370841
File: 3 KB, 238x195, kermitnoudont.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370841

>>2370817

>comparing /a/ and /jp/
>encouraging these similarities

>> No.2370843

>>2370821

I dont want to leave my house thanks.

>> No.2370851

>>2370819
dawww I got the sager to go tsundere for me!

>>2370819
I would've preferred it if the thread died at about 20 posts. I got some honest replies, a few sages (/jp/ typical), and was happy to start downloading what I wanted. I closed the thread, browsed about 5 more boards, and came back to a shitfest. I didn't make this a metathread Anonymous, you did.

>> No.2370858

>>2370841
Isn't it ironic you're claiming that you dont want to see /jp/ become like /a/ whilst greentexting and posting reaction pics?

>> No.2370859

>>2370826
It's actually a well known fact how easy /jp/ is to troll.

Also learn what sage does.

>> No.2370865

>>2370839
>It stopped being funny ages ago

Anonymous, hate to break it to you pal but we're not joking. We really are mostly virgins here.

>> No.2370867
File: 78 KB, 380x247, delaytexteyes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370867

>>2370858

>implying that reaction images come from /a/

HA HA HA, OH WOW!

Could you fail ANY harder for trying?

>> No.2370869

>Try Planetarian. It has the best pacing

FFFFFFF I'd give you my left nut, Anon. "Best pacing" is probably the best thing I could ask for in a VN. If I could ask one more thing about it, what's the ridiculousness scale on the hentai? Does it fit the story? Does it work up sensibly, or is it more "Jesus christ a giant monster is chasing us and we're probably going to die. Let's screw".

>> No.2370871

>>2370867
They are just overused in /a/.

>> No.2370872

>>2370826

I think it's a given that people here are sensitive about hating the outside world. Don't bother reminding them how pathetic they are, and they won't retaliate with childish hostility.

>> No.2370875

>>2370869
It's an all-ages game.

>> No.2370877
File: 59 KB, 600x532, Sip.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370877

>>2370294
*sip*

>> No.2370879

Why do normals stick together on 4chan?

>> No.2370895

>>2370851
See >>2370492
Sage here means what it means, a method of not bumping shitty threads that have derailed beyond all repair. I have no problem with you. I have a problem with this thread and the anons that have mutilated it.

>>2370869
I thought Planetarian was way too short. There wasn't enough time before it whacked you with the main dish. I think Saya No Uta had perfect pacing, it told you just enough and didn't stretch the story too much. But I guess that's just me.

>> No.2370901
File: 29 KB, 337x404, 1152833893934.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370901

>>2370877

>> No.2370902

sure is butthurt in here

>> No.2370904

>>2370839
I actually think Planetarian's pacing isn't very good. It manages to have long boring stretches even though it's so short (like an hour of a guy fixing a projector). Also there's not really any romance in it.

>> No.2370907

>>2370865
>Anonymous, hate to break it to you pal but we're not joking. We really are mostly virgins here.

You're making the mistake of assuming that being weeaboo somehow means that everyone who comes here has a relatively similar situation. That, of course, is an incorrect premise; if we assume that all weeaboos are the same (just as we assume that all women are sluts, all normals are shallow, hipster douchebags enamored with scene life, etc) then it would also mean that the weeaboos who post here are in no way distinguishable from the Gaia crowd weeaboos. And whatever else /jp/ might be, they aren't Gaia.

That aside, being a virgin doesn't make you human detritus; not by a long shot. The laments of ronery and virginity on this board are unbecoming; they display a preoccupation with sex and "companionship" remarkably similar to those of sluts. Shouldn't a truly superior person simply regard those sorts of things with indifference?

>> No.2370908

>>2370901
lol sakura-chan
:3
kawaii na~~ dakishimetai na~~tte

>> No.2370911

>>2370901

A strange neckbeard pretending to be a girl typed *sip* and saged. Okay, this is /jp/, whatever. Then you posted a negative reaction image. That's where you lost me.

>> No.2370916
File: 96 KB, 561x700, You'reBoring.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370916

>>2370901

>> No.2370917
File: 1.39 MB, 3459x4788, 8cdee8f2250836b8de2d74ac1877ddad04e5148f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370917

>>2370907

A perfectly sensible and well-spoken reply.

I applaud your use of logic in the face of childish, impotent rage.

>> No.2370922

lol i wonder what the stereotypical /jp/ user looks and acts like...must be absolutely horrid. lol @ omega males.

>> No.2370925

>>2370907

Funny, I always thought this.
Why would a group of people who claim to hate women and sex talk about it so much?
I'm a virgin that has lost interest in the prospect of sex ages ago, I don't cry about it on the internet though.

>> No.2370926

/jp/ - /r9k/

>> No.2370930

>>2370911
*punches wall, is 300 pounds*

>> No.2370936
File: 83 KB, 926x337, die.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370936

>>2370911
>>pretending to be a girl

>> No.2370937

>>2370907
Agreed. I've seen /jp/bros talk about being at engineering school, good colleges, medical school. And of course we have married anon.

The virginity constant is pretty, well, constant though despite all this.

>> No.2370942

>>2370937
Sexless marriages aren't that uncommon, after all.

>> No.2370944

>>2370922
>lol @

Gaia has arrived to back the tripfag up it seems.

>> No.2370948

>>2370942
Married anon has sex with his wife, he has stated this in the past.

>> No.2370949

>>2370944

Struck a nerve with you, Anon?

>> No.2370951

>>2370907
Why are you using words like "everyone" and "all" when the guy clearly said that we are "mostly" virgins (which is true)?

>>2370925
I think the whiny virgins are a minority here, but since they complain about it all the time they overshadow the ones who really don't care about.

>> No.2370958

>>2370869
>FFFFFFF I'd give you my left nut, Anon. "Best pacing" is probably the best thing I could ask for in a VN. If I could ask one more thing about it, what's the ridiculousness scale on the hentai? Does it fit the story? Does it work up sensibly, or is it more "Jesus christ a giant monster is chasing us and we're probably going to die. Let's screw".

The premise of the story is that after the end of the world, a lone wanderer scavenging the ruins of civilization stumbles into a planetarium and finds an android girl. As he interacts with this robot, a pre-war reminder of the world as it was, he contemplates his own past and decides upon his future. There's no hentai, so if you wanted it, you may wish to try something else.

>I actually think Planetarian's pacing isn't very good. It manages to have long boring stretches even though it's so short (like an hour of a guy fixing a projector). Also there's not really any romance in it.

I thought the repairs on the projector were interesting in as much that they demonstrated how much of an impact was made on his thinking by meeting Reverie. And when you say there's no romance, what do you mean? There's certainly love, just not of the sexual variety.

>> No.2370962

>>2370949
Yes, using the @ sign in lieu of the actual word does strike a nerve

>> No.2370967

>>2370944
anything to let you know that you losers are the absolute trash you are. perhaps it's getting nearing the time to take the razor to your wrists, no? reimi isn't going to talk back any time soon, haha.

>> No.2370975

>>2370958

I was actually looking for a VN that didn't focus on hentai, but didn't expect it to have none at all. To me, the hentai seems more like an afterthought (or the story was...) in the VNs I've read so far. Since Planetarian is short, I suppose I could give that one a gander first, but I still haven't heard anything about the creepy VN's plot.

>> No.2370984

>>2370951
I simply used those terms for the purpose of being concise. If I had said "mostly everyone" or "nearly all," I'd still be making the same point; I'm obviously referring to the majority, as he is.

>> No.2370985

>>2370967
Troll-san, you don't have to be so subtle here.

>> No.2370986

>they display a preoccupation with sex

Well we do, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that per se. That's not the reason anon hate sluts, if anon find a loving waifu you can be assured that he would make tender love to her every night in the missionary position. Sluts go for the sex and only sex, hence why the romantic types among us find them distasteful.

>> No.2370987
File: 128 KB, 640x480, la3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2370987

>>2370605
Holy shit! i was just about to post it.

>> No.2370988

>>2370951

I always maintained that the entire ronery women-hating crowd, including athens, should have been banned ages ago, as their constant whining about sluts is clearly not /jp/ related, well, was anyway, until they forced it so much that it became staple. Well, whatever. Keep your sexual frustration to yourself is what I think.

>> No.2370993

>>2370988
agreed

>> No.2370995

>>2370975
>I was actually looking for a VN that didn't focus on hentai

There's a subtle difference between eroges and VNs. You are fucking stupid normalfag.

>> No.2370998

>>2370988
Virginity != Misogyny. Besides, hatred for people who've had sex and brag about it is a 4chan thing, not a /jp/ thing.

>> No.2371001

>>2370988
>I always maintained that the entire ronery... crowd should have been banned ages ago

Enjoy your empty board.

Oh, apart from currybutt, lol.

>> No.2371004

Okay so far my list has:

1) Planetarian (Still 50/50 on this due to suggestions of half-assed romance)
2) Saya no Uta (I'm an /x/phile but if shit jumps out at me I'm reformatting)
3) True Remembrance (No info, but doubly suggested with no objections)

>> No.2371006

>>2370911
*sip* belongs in /a/.

And I'm pretty sure Remilia's a woman and a neckbeard. No attractive woman would post on /jp/ as much as she does.

>> No.2371009
File: 10 KB, 251x251, 1f0c8a729c5a9e3fa62f41b15fe92189b788eddb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2371009

>>2370998

/jp/ is the only board that throws an utter shitfit at the prospect of one of their posters having had sex.

Most other boards just dismiss it with a "cool story, bro/sis" and let thread dive to page 10.

>> No.2371012

>>2370986
>Well we do, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that per se. That's not the reason anon hate sluts, if anon find a loving waifu you can be assured that he would make tender love to her every night in the missionary position. Sluts go for the sex and only sex, hence why the romantic types among us find them distasteful.

I find sluts as distasteful as any of you, but I can't help but point this out - you distinguish a slut as someone who goes only for sex but in describing your wife, you only mention the sexual aspect. It might be an accident, but it doesn't serve to drive your point home, if you see what I mean.

>> No.2371017

>>2371012

You're reading too deeply into it fag. 'Consensual sex in the missionary position' is a meme.

>> No.2371020

>>2370998

Only recently have alpha males become a trolling technique. Raging at them is as much of a 4chan thing as bawwww thread are.

>> No.2371022

>>2371009
Like /v/ right, the same board that has 200 or more replies to girl gamer threads every night without fail?

>> No.2371024

>>2371012
The sick fuck.

>> No.2371029

>>2371022
Don't know where you equate 'girl gamer' threads being popular on /v/ with /jp/ raging at normalcy.

>> No.2371032

>>2370958
>I thought the repairs on the projector were interesting in as much that they demonstrated how much of an impact was made on his thinking by meeting Reverie.
I agree, but they didn't need to devote so much time to it. It got old really quickly.

>And when you say there's no romance, what do you mean? There's certainly love, just not of the sexual variety.
I wouldn't consider the relationship between Reverie and the Junker one of romantic love. I guess that point is arguable, but either way the focus definitely isn't on romance, which I assume is what the OP is looking for.

>> No.2371037

>>2371029

Oh right, because I could have sworn he posted

>Most other boards just dismiss it with a "cool story, bro/sis" and let thread dive to page 10.

Which is untrue, on /b/ and /r9k/ its the main topic of discussion.

>> No.2371039

>>2370998
You can't really tell where the one ends and the other begins around here, anyway.

>>2371001
Well, considering this place is full of trolls and people who quickly find excuses to rage at the drop of a hat, it'd be nice to see some changes.

>> No.2371041

>>2371020
Shit was so cash. Well, that was pretty recent, but it's still a couple of years ago.

>> No.2371043

>>2371012
Would you like to hear my fantasies of say, gardening, cooking, playing with our children and so on with my waifu instead?

>> No.2371045

>>2371017
>>2371024

My apologies, I honestly wasn't aware. I simply saw someone defining a slut as someone who enters a relationship only for sex and then noticed the mention of a wife only in conjunction with sex, so I was compelled to ask about it.

>Like /v/ right, the same board that has 200 or more replies to girl gamer threads every night without fail?

I haven't visited /v/ in a while, but from what I understand, hasn't it received a mass exodus of underaged and immature users from all corners of the web?

>> No.2371049

>>2371037
Still pretty much the exact opposite of /jp/ raging at 'normalfags', which what the main point was.

>> No.2371053

Only a few more posts till auto-sage. Please.

>> No.2371054

>>2371037

Sounds like you frequent /b/ and /r9k/ fairly regularly, maybe you could try going back there?

>> No.2371056

>>2371043

I don't know how /jp/ would react, but most everyone d'awwwws when you tell couple cooking stories. Everyone has a fantasy about baking cookies with their waifu.

Fucking snickerdoodles, man. Fat chick aphrodisiac if I ever saw one.

>> No.2371058

>>2371049
By exact opposite do you mean it's a good thing or something?

>> No.2371062

>>2371045
I think it's safe to say that most of us choose our waifus based more on their ideal 2D personalities than on their ideal 2D bodies.

>> No.2371070

>>2371043
Honestly, yes. Threads about loneliness always discuss the sexual aspects to the neglect of the others and measuring the romantic and sentimental tendencies of others against my own would be both interesting and profitable (since no one ever discusses these things in real life either, mostly because their insecurity at being labelled gay or effeminate prevents them).

But yeah, if you want, go ahead.

>> No.2371075

>>2371054
Yes, because someone needs to actively visit and post in a board every day to know how it's cultured has shifted to something entirely different than what it used to be.

>> No.2371078

so close...

>> No.2371081
File: 219 KB, 1280x791, 1227151709315.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2371081

>> No.2371083

>>2371075

So you're admitting you're a /r9k/ regular and a /b/tard.

Yes, I can see why I'd want to have you on here.

>> No.2371086
File: 166 KB, 550x770, 1232931722356.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2371086

>> No.2371087
File: 56 KB, 640x480, 1225419366191.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2371087

>> No.2371092
File: 1.84 MB, 1754x1241, 1229247577487.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2371092

>> No.2371093

>>2371083
Damn, I know sarcasm is hard to infer over the internet but you are one stupid fuck.

>> No.2371094

>>2371078
>>2371053

The sad thing is, if I were a troll, I won. Even if I wasn't, the thread turned into a couple anons talking about how to make ronery threads like shitty. But in the end, you still look like a contentless cancer and I still have to play Saya no Uta with all the lights on. Everyone wins!

>> No.2371095
File: 169 KB, 1024x768, wallpaper_00005.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2371095

>> No.2371100

>>2371093

Get out of here, /b/tard. No one wants to hear your retarded /b/ shit.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action