[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 75 KB, 500x600, Narcissu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2331821 No.2331821 [Reply] [Original]

Sup, /jp/? I was just playing Narcissu and I got a little depressed, so this here sorry piece of shit thought he'd tell you about something that happened to him on Friday. Feel free to ignore

So, I had just finished class, and decided to read my novel for a while, but after a couple of minutes I realised I didn't really feel like it, so I went over to a crowd of guys who I knew didn't mind my company. Several minutes later, this faggot 'scene' kid came up to us, and he seemed to know everyone (except me), so was starting a conversation with them. One guy in this group, David, said he had a great jacket on (Which I hated him for because it was horrid), and this faggot goes "Yeah, 85 quid."
For some reason, I couldn't help but RAGE. I never said it, but I felt like hitting him square in the face. This 85 pound 'stylish' jacket, which was mostly plain white, with just a tiny bit of fucking green on it, and a shitty brand name which I didn't care to take note of, had apparently cost him so much. It's not like I'm immensely poor or anything, but it wouldn't have even kept him warm, it was way too fucking thin, yet here he was bragging about the cost of this frivolous piece of shit. This one little thing made me RAGE, /jp/, and playing Narcissu made me think of it ;_;

>> No.2331834
File: 10 KB, 260x361, 1223582031600.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fascinating.

>> No.2331844
File: 119 KB, 750x1000, Man-Kotomine.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2331821
cool story, bro.

>> No.2331857

Now go fap. I'm sure it would be the best fap ever.

>> No.2331913

sage for eurotrash

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action