[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 940 KB, 1600x1200, Shirakawa-go 01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2309943 No.2309943 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /jp/? I had an interesting dream, figured I'd write it down before I forgot it, and this is as good a place as any.

The United States starts experimenting with time travel, they can't send people back or anything like that, but using some sort of exotic math they can alter the course of events after the fact, but people still have their memories of how things were. In 2012, there's an accident. During an attempt to fix some environmental problems, global warming and whatnot, there's an accident. The state of Nevada is basically destroyed, the land itself gets twisted into something that resembles a hurricane made of mountains.

As a result, the population of Earth is reduced to 1 billion or so, pollution is entirely gone, and most cities basically look like they have forests trying to take over, plants growing through buildings, ivy everywhere, etc. In addition, things like the internet and nuclear weapons/power are just gone, like they never even existed.

>> No.2309946

/jp/ - my blog

>> No.2309947

Cool story bro

>> No.2309950

There are that much people in Nevada?

>> No.2309962
File: 2.35 MB, 2816x2112, Shirakawa-go 02.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Though apparently there were small settlements of a few hundred people across the country, the last cities were on the East Coast of the United States. Having come from New England, I decided to make my way south to the Washington D.C. area, established myself in an abandoned lab, and got to work trying to reinvent a few things, and working as a reporter/author of sorts.

Now, here's where the /jp/ part comes in. There are two girls living in the lab, both 14 or so, one blinded by the destruction of Nevada, the other acting like a big sister of sorts. Blonde/blue eyed and black haired/green eyed respectively. We sort of ended up living together out of convenience, as they didn't know everything they needed to be able to survive alone, and I didn't mind the company.

Then, hard dickings.

A nice dream, all and all.

>> No.2309967

I like these "twilight of humanity" sorts of stories.

>> No.2309971

Reported.

>> No.2309982

Interesting read, but perhaps you should take it to /x/.

>> No.2309983
File: 116 KB, 552x600, VIP 01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2309971

At least let me give you something worth reporting, then.

>> No.2309986

>>2309983

My God, they're full of stars.

>> No.2309988

If it's an original story and not just some copypasta, go make a VN out of it. It probably won't be great, but at least it's better than any of the other OELVNs we've got so far.

>> No.2310005

>>2309988

Yeah, it's original. I don't know the first thing about onscripter, though.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action