[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 63 KB, 500x750, ineedyou.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2273114 No.2273114[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Imouto is still on the phone ;_;

>> No.2273119

I thought you two are living together?

Why would you phone her in your own house?

>> No.2273121
File: 79 KB, 430x320, patrickmargatroidsi6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

TOUCH
HER
PENIS.

Don't make me repeat myself again.

>> No.2273122

How old is said imouto?

>> No.2273127

Imouto here. I've got net access in my phone. Please leave me alone, I have better things to do.

>> No.2273128

>>2273121
Don't just stare at it.

Graze it.

>> No.2273131
File: 36 KB, 471x489, wrigglebateman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2273128
Do you like ZUN? I've been a big Team Shanghai Alice fan ever since the release of their 2002 game, Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on ESD where ZUN's presence became more apparent. I think Imperishable Night was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three games. Reimu, take off your hakama. Listen to the brilliant Phantom Ensemble by ZUN. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Marisa, remove your dress. In terms of danmaku craftsmanship, the sheer programming, this game hits a new peak of professionalism. Marisa, why don't you, uh, spark a little.Take the danmaku in Phantasmagoria of Flower View. In PoFV, ZUN addresses the problems of the stage bosses abusing spellcards. Yuka is the one of the most difficult bosses in any of the games, with difficult and intuitive danmaku and hard to handle spellcards. The game is extremely uplifting to win in Lunatic Mode. It's danmaku are as original and hard to graze as anything I've ever imagined. Reimu, lift up your arms so Marisa can see your armpits. ZUN's solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially games like In the Shoot the Bullet and Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. Marisa, don't just stare at it, lick it. But I also think ZUN works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Odenpa Love Girl, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

>> No.2273134

not your blog

>> No.2273137

>>2273114
If you're alone for lunch or dinner ( I have no idea about your timezone ), why don't you try cooking something by yourself ?
If THAT won't attract your sis attention, then it's hopeless.

>> No.2273140

Wonder if I can find that copy pasta of the brother with his two sisters and the imouto kills herself. Would let you cheer up I bet.

>> No.2273141
File: 54 KB, 500x650, touhou1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2273131
I enjoy that.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action