[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 46 KB, 372x248, 1236640098619.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2272222 No.2272222[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I've been denied to every college I applied to this year. This is the second time, since I also got denied to every college in my senior year as well. My mother told me that she's still going to support me despite these failures and encourages me to try again next year. So I've been NEET for about a year, and it seems that's not changing for another year.

Was going to try community college. It's just that any time I bring up "community college" in a conversation with my mother she always tries to convince me that they're not good and it's best to get into a nice, 4 year college like she always wanted me to. Just the tone of her voice alone tells me this, even before she starts telling me why CC's aren't good.

I know my mother is disappointed in me, but other than that is it wrong that I feel a bit happy about this? I mean, the only part that gets me down is that I let down my parents.

>> No.2272231
File: 10 KB, 260x361, 1223582031600.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fascinating.

>> No.2272233

I am disappoint. You should really try harder.

>> No.2272234

sup dawg i'm from one of the top 30 universities in the world.

>> No.2272235

I used to go to community college. I was failing hard and just stopped going to class. I can't stand fucking homework, and I went to college to learn things for my future career, not to review everything I learned in high school.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action