[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 628 KB, 620x816, 1557242829720.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22623655 No.22623655 [Reply] [Original]

Bark Edition /blog/ - BL + Otome Games #208

http://www.cool-b.jp/calendar.php
https://www.4gamer.net/script/search/index.php?mode=schedule&JOSHIBU

FAQ & Resources:
http://pastebin.com/PxzvdMjA

Rec chart:
http://pastebin.com/dDnYWGem

Previous thread >>22564234

>> No.22623680

Didn't released we already hit the reply limit in the old thread so I'll repost my question here:

>>22610475 #
Anyone knows if it's possible to turn off the animations in the Switch version?
I was considering getting it for old memories' sake, but then I remembered they added a "new feature" where the sprites are now moving the mouths when talking. Wouldn't bother me if it looked like in Koei games, but using such animations when all it says is "................っ" is dumb.

>> No.22624094

My first Animamundi ending was a bad end. I was also given a very threatening GAME OVER screen. Whoops

>> No.22624266

I finished Kawase's route now.

More ambiguous ending I guess but they seem to be kind of be a couple anyway even if they say they're just friends at the end. According to the character profile they sleep together every night because Kawase gets scared of sleeping alone which is adorable. Also Tamamori and Kawase's full names are in there now. They all have names that are water related except for Hanazawa which is weird.

I think I'm on the general agreement that Minakami has the better route but Kawase is the better boy.

Now time to do the shit routes everyone hates I guess. Well, people don't seem to hate the Professor but I doubt his route will be particularly great because he's come off mostly as a joke character so far.

>> No.22624314

>>22623680
Probably not. Never seen games with the option to turn this off.

>> No.22624351 [DELETED] 
File: 74 KB, 960x544, 2019-11-24-021649.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22624266
>More ambiguous ending I guess but they seem to be kind of be a couple anyway even if they say they're just friends at the end. According to the character profile they sleep together every night because Kawase gets scared of sleeping alone which is adorable. Also Tamamori and Kawase's full names are in there now. They all have names that are water related except for Hanazawa which is weird.
I never got why some people got the feelings they weren't a couple. They have obviously feelings for each other (Well, explicitly from Kawase's side), it's just that Tamamori never really had romantic feelings for Kawase up to that point, while he held romantic feelings for Minakami's for all his life (And probably part of him still do at least at point in time).

On the top of it their personalities are pretty different, especially Kawase who is hard to talk to. I doubt they'll go full dere/married couple like Minakami and Tammaori at on point, but I think they'll reach a silent understanding they are together.

>> No.22624366 [SPOILER] 
File: 74 KB, 960x544, 1576968620584.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22624266
>they seem to be kind of be a couple anyway even if they say they're just friends at the end.

I never got why some people got the feelings they weren't a couple. They have obviously feelings for each other (Well, explicitly from Kawase's side), it's just that Tamamori never really had romantic feelings for Kawase up to that point, while he held romantic feelings for Minakami's for all his life (And probably part of him still does)

On the top of it their personalities are pretty different, especially Kawase who is hard to talk to. I doubt they'll go full dere/married couple like Minakami and Tamamari at on point, but I think they'll reach a silent understanding they are together.

>> No.22625530 [SPOILER] 
File: 185 KB, 644x220, 1576985036170.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this is the best NTR

>> No.22626726

I've just finished Hanazawa's route. It really was shit.

For me the end felt like Tamamori had no other choice since both Minakami and Kawase were murdered by Hanazawa. So he decided that they will repent everything isolated, without anyone else. It's not like he had anyone else to cling to or any other purpose in life. The ending being shit like it was, I can't really imagine any other, besides Hanazawa dying in a gutter like he deserves to.
The ero scene was painful to read, compared with the fluffy love making with Minakami and fake tsundere rape play with Kawase.

Now I want to be cleansed by Professor. I hope I'm in for a wild masochist ride.

>> No.22627030

>>22626726
It's wild all right but disappontingly barebones and feels rushed.

>> No.22627084

>>22626726
The route only works as a bad ending, but I don't think the author meant for that. The SS just makes it worse.

I wonder if Hashihime side routes would have been received better if the structure was different.

>> No.22627157
File: 51 KB, 471x479, gay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

gay

>> No.22627197

>>22627157
What's this

>> No.22627936

>>22627197
Yumecast, isn't it? Rest in peace, that shit was damn good.

>> No.22628220 [SPOILER] 
File: 2.27 MB, 1920x1080, 1577032574585.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22627030
I got purified after that shitty route. I was glad that after you enter Professor's route Hanazawa makes no direct appearance.

Some of the plot points reminded me of Steins;Gate, which I really like, so it was extra points. Even though the ending was a rather happy one, there were still many sad moments. Their parting after the maids killed each other and the Tamamori's confession to Minakami were heartbreaking. Professor really cared about Tamamori and it showed through his actions, even though they were too creepy at times.

This might be a controversial opinion, but I think this route was more romantic than Minakami's, mostly due to the fact that Minakami was reserved and afraid that something would happen to Tamamori. Professor did not hold his feelings, which resulted in some sweet moments. Wasn't his lose of sight an effect of the curse?

>> No.22628257

>>22627084
I still have one route left before I touch the SS. I'm kinda reluctant about starting it, as I saw that the opinions tend to be unfavourable.

As for the second part of your post I think that Tamamori being subconsciously in love with Minakami dulls some of the romance in the other routes, but I doubt anything would've helped redeem Hanazawa. He's just a shit

>> No.22628509

>>22628257
I meant, a structure with Minakami serving as the grand finale and the other routes serving as what ifsas you go through the main route. It's not really unusual for a VN to have a clear OTP, but the way Hashihime does it, it sorta works both for and against itself. It's great when you are in Minakami's route and you get reincarnation romance with the main character essentially reworking time to save his gay lover but the moment you step outside of that route the real nature of the story is constantly in background making other routes feel nothing but diversions (Because they are to a degree).

You mention S;G and I think the games have a very similar overall... execution? But Hashihime gives you the main route asap and then slowly makes you go through shorter and more unrelated routes.

>> No.22628776 [DELETED] 

Oh fuck this last route I'm actually upset now. Actually using the theme of hallucinations was okay, the closing sentence has been foreshadowed earlier, and was kind of neat. But who the fuck in their right mind thought that it'd be a good idea to throw in some ero scenes with Kaoru. That was completely unnecessary.
It's not like I mind some fetishes or inappropriate stuff, but this was completely unneeded and kinda ruined the route for me. And Kaoru being that way, it felt like fucking a disabled person not capable of understanding what is going on. It's worse than the scene with Hanazawa.
I don't consider this ending as the true one, it's more like the Beta line in S;G where
Okabe had to experience the despair in order to influence the other Okabe and make him work toward the goal.It was interesting in its unique way, that in the end, the reader still has no idea what was actually happening and what was just a creation. But I still don't accept this as the true end and never will
Not even the ending of Danganronpa V3 had me this upset.

>>22628509
I agree with your observations here. Since the way S;G routes worked is similar to Hashihime, it would be more rewarding to leave the true end for the last. I see the current structure as what might have happened if Tamamori directed his feeling for someone else. This still has the bitter aftertaste, as his other loves seem to be fake or shallow. After all in the respective routes he isn't as much into the guys as he is into Minakami in his route

So, for my ratings (I will omit the final route as it'd be dead last):

Routes: Minakami > Kawase > Hakase >>>> shit >>> Hanazawa
Guys: Kawase > Hakase = Minakami >>>> shit >>> Hanazawa
Ero: Kawase >>> Hakase > Minakami >>>> shit >>> Hanazawa

I think it's quite similar to other anons opinions.

>> No.22628788

Oh fuck this last route I'm actually upset now. Actually using the theme of hallucinations was okay, the closing sentence has been foreshadowed earlier, and was kind of neat. But who the fuck in their right mind thought that it'd be a good idea to throw in some ero scenes with Kaoru. That was completely unnecessary.
It's not like I mind some fetishes or inappropriate stuff, but this was completely unneeded and kinda ruined the route for me. And Kaoru being that way, it felt like fucking a disabled person not capable of understanding what is going on. It's worse than the scene with Hanazawa.
I don't consider this ending as the true one, it's more like the Beta line in S;G where Okabe had to experience the despair in order to influence the other Okabe and make him work toward the goal. It was interesting in its unique way, that in the end, the reader still has no idea what was actually happening and what was just a creation. But I still don't accept this as the true end and never will

Not even the ending of Danganronpa V3 had me this upset.

>>22628509
I agree with your observations here. Since the way S;G routes worked is similar to Hashihime, it would be more rewarding to leave the true end for the last. I see the current structure as what might have happened if Tamamori directed his feeling for someone else. This still has the bitter aftertaste, as his other loves seem to be fake or shallow. After all in the respective routes he isn't as much into the guys as he is into Minakami in his route

So, for my ratings (I will omit the final route as it'd be dead last):

Routes: Minakami > Kawase > Hakase >>>> shit >>> Hanazawa
Guys: Kawase > Hakase = Minakami >>>> shit >>> Hanazawa
Ero: Kawase >>> Hakase > Minakami >>>> shit >>> Hanazawa

I think it's quite similar to other anons opinions.

Posting once again as for some reason one of the spoiler tags did not work.

>> No.22628806 [DELETED] 

>>22628788
You read fast. Now that you're done, look at this: https://adeltaz1.wixsite.com/hashihime/blank-14

>> No.22628833

>>22628788
You read pretty fast, anon. Don't know if you were the anon that was reading in JP, but have a look at this: https://adeltaz1.wixsite.com/hashihime/blank-14

If you aren't the anon playing it in JP, have a look at: https://pastebin.com/HPDCyEvS

There also seems to be an awfully large overlap of people who like Hashihime with people who like S;G and Fata.

>> No.22628855

>>22628788
It's not tge true ending, don't worry. Not even Japan liked it.

>> No.22628864

>>22628833
Thanks for the links anon.
I read the game in English, but I can into Moon too. Took me one week, since I started last Sunday. Through weekdays I only read in the evenings.
Glad to see the explanations, my thoughts about it being something similar to the Beta world line were right

I guess it's time to start with Fata, I saw too many good opinions about it, plus you comparing it to S;G makes me want to read it even more.

>>22628855
I wonder if anyone ever liked it. I need to check the previous threads in the archive.

>> No.22628963

>>22628788
I loved the ending of Danganronpa V3 though I didn't read your other ending spoilers so I'm kind of curious as to whether my reaction will be different. Though I doubt it because the idea of an ero scene with Kaoru is so deeply offputting that even if there's a weird non-ending or something that I don't mind, the 'fucking your retard son from the future' aspect will push it over the edge.

>> No.22629072

>>22628963
This was actually my main problem about this ending, so you might have similar impressions as me.
As for the V3, it was quite despair-inducing. Kinda good job. I only wanted my boi Kokichi to live and be gay with Saihara.

>> No.22629214

>>22629072
Kokichi was my favourite too. And now I'm thinking about his horrible horrible death. I didn't find V3's ending depressing at all that I remember (I was mostly relieved my senses were right on the dumb space arc plot being a ruse, the prospect of which I found far more insulting than the real truth), though I kind of wish the characters had all really killed themselves at the end. Having them survive felt like they weren't totally comitting to it I guess? Like if you're gonna have an insane controversy causing ending just go all out.

>> No.22629273 [SPOILER] 
File: 79 KB, 775x389, 1577047734159.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22628788
>It's not like I mind some fetishes or inappropriate stuff, but this was completely unneeded and kinda ruined the route for me. And Kaoru being that way, it felt like fucking a disabled person not capable of understanding what is going on. It's worse than the scene with Hanazawa.
The weirdest thing about that scene was that Kaoru clearly has problem understanding some concepts and yet Tamamori fails to understand his "son" is literally mentally challenged. "If he doesn't understand it, I really have a stupid son", yeah no shit Sherlock, he's five mentally and literally retarded. I have on idea what the writer was trying to do there, to be honest.

>>22628864
>I wonder if anyone ever liked it. I need to check the previous threads in the archive.
Checking around the web, a handful of people, which is not surprising giving 2dee4you "it was all a dream" have always an audience, see theories like "Ash is sin a coma" or "Squall is dead". I must say I'm not opposed to those kind of twists, they can be done right, but I don't think it would have worked for Hashihime without Minakami's route being "real" you essentially don't even have a story, Tamamori's flaws/action/development exist because of that route. Without it you have... barely a character. The story is too tied to the first two routes to work without them.

As for the last pairing The reactions are pretty much negative. Even people who don't care about these stuff and understand that fiction=/=reality were weirded out in the same way people who read Usagi Dropped were, it's a bait and switch and tonally different from anything that the story previously portrayed (and contradicts all the Ikeda's stuff, uh), especially if you compare it to the tone of the first routes. The rest is "meh, don't care". I've seen people who like the pairing, and they are also the ones that don't understand Kaoru is the same age as Tamamori (which is understandable given the messy narrative of the route) which means they think Tamamori must have started the grooming process on his own son when he was like 10 which is ??? I mean, to each its own and I don't particularly care what 2d shit people fap to, I just don't think it works well in the context on this story.

>> No.22629297 [SPOILER] 
File: 60 KB, 960x544, 1577048118011.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22628788
>I agree with your observations here. Since the way S;G routes worked is similar to Hashihime, it would be more rewarding to leave the true end for the last. I see the current structure as what might have happened if Tamamori directed his feeling for someone else. This still has the bitter aftertaste, as his other loves seem to be fake or shallow. After all in the respective routes he isn't as much into the guys as he is into Minakami in his route
Hikawa's route has the worst aftertaste of this, even if he seems to genuinely come to like the professor. At least Kawase has threesome potential.

>> No.22629360

And I've hit Hanazawa's ero scene. He gets a kiss CG and Kawase didn't? Fuck this.

>> No.22629375 [SPOILER] 
File: 709 KB, 1024x576, 1577049129989.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22629360
Mouthrape is not kiss. Though ironically Kawase is the one that likes kissing the most but he also likes to tease Tamamori about it.

>> No.22629385

>>22629375
I can't get enough of seeing a love interest break the hard tsun coating to get to that soft overflowing dere center.

>> No.22629403 [SPOILER] 
File: 743 KB, 1024x576, 1577049557656.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22629385
Indeed.
>愛しいみなかみ

Probably the happiest day of pic related's life.

>> No.22629405 [SPOILER] 
File: 62 KB, 1030x607, 1577049558619.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22629375
The handholding in Kawase's ero scene maybe makes up for the lack of a kiss CG.

Also man Hanazawa is a real piece of shit huh.

>> No.22629513 [SPOILER] 
File: 3.64 MB, 1920x1080, 1577051318667.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22629214
Oh yeah. There was that. Actually, with how they handled the possible ending the final one wasn't that bad. Just not what you were expecting after the previous games and the two new anime. True despair was killing off the first canon gay character

>>22629273
The ideas for the ending were interesting. Like what happens when Tamamori succumbs to madness caused by losing his close ones and abuses his powers to drive himself from another timeline with him. If the plot would've had ended only on those notes, I really would've enjoyed it as a solid what-if ending.
But no. the writer had to shove in some creepy sex scenes. It's not the "we're not blood related so it's not incest" part. It's what you've pointed out - this is straight disgusting and makes no sense considering other plot points. Hell, if the game was a simple nukige no one would've bat an eye.
And the comment in the extras about Shopkeeper keeping Kaoru in the basement so that he won't be able to smell his pheromones? This is almost some Fritzl level shit.

>>22629297
Professor did not deserve being left almost blind next to the bodies of his maid. The fact that Tamamori reached a timeline where he lived with Professor implies that he had some affection for him after all. It still made the romance shallow (but at least the sex scene was fun and perverted).
I think that with Kawase it was love after all. The shopkeeper was the bitter and mad version of Tamamori, who failed to save Minakami. No wonder that version of him still harboured those feelings.The Kawase-route version of him had another experiences. Also, Kawase did genuinely care about Tamamori, despite his sadistic tendencies. Hell, during his "defile and rape" shenanigans he actually cared if Tamamori was hurting and etc.

>>22629405
That CG is a lewdest one in the whole game. Good taste anon.

Btw, for the anons playing the vita version, how are the ero scenes handled?

>> No.22629620

Hanazawa's ero scene was so unerotic damn. I was just sitting there grimacing while reading it. I don't even hate noncon scenes as a principle.

I hope the professor's ero scene is better.

>> No.22629629 [SPOILER] 
File: 85 KB, 960x544, 1577052749749.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22629513
>The ideas for the ending were interesting. Like what happens when Tamamori succumbs to madness caused by losing his close ones and abuses his powers to drive himself from another timeline with him. If the plot would've had ended only on those notes, I really would've enjoyed it as a solid what-if ending.
As someone said in a previous thread, it would have worked as hidden option in the menu or a fandisk scenario, with a warning that it was "an alternative universe" or something along those lines. But as the ending of the novel? Yeah, nope. No wonder she ended up putting an explanation on the main site.
>But no. the writer had to shove in some creepy sex scenes. It's not the "we're not blood related so it's not incest" part. It's what you've pointed out - this is straight disgusting and makes no sense considering other plot points. Hell, if the game was a simple nukige no one would've bat an eye.
Indeed. If it was like, No Thank You or some Nitro-Chiral stuff I wouldn't have bated an eye. But the fact that Hashihime was clearly interested in telling a story first and the ero scenes were an "extra" (Not to mention not particularly intrusive, I think Minakami and Kawase's ones were at least pretty fun to read, and Minakami's one is pretty important story wise) made the sudden degenerate eroge-tier transition pretty jarring.

>And the comment in the extras about Shopkeeper keeping Kaoru in the basement so that he won't be able to smell his pheromones? This is almost some Fritzl level shit.
lol yeah, I don't even know what is going with that. Really kinda ended up ruining Kaoru's character in the main route for me, I did enjoy the tragic nature of his relationship with the shopkeeper who tried to care for him but was really just too broken as a person to properly do it. But now it's hard to look back and not think Kaoru would fuck his father given the chance. Granted, he's mentally challenged and not his fault, but what the fuck.

>>I think that with Kawase it was love after all.
Yeah, I agree. I think he definitely started to feel love for Kawase. It's debatable how much he still feels for Minakami (Personally I think part of him still loves him, even if he doesn't realize, hence threesome potential, but I think it would be a bit unbelievable if he were to stop caring for him after loving him for 15 years and many lives), but he definitely will come to love Kawase's fully in time, even if they'll never stop bickering because Kawase is Kawase and he doesn't intend to change.

I did enjoy the contrast between the Shopkeeper in Minakami's route and Kawase's route by the way. It really showed that under the facade him and Tamamori may be more similar than he likes to admit, because they both lie to themselves and the others about what they truly want.

>Btw, for the anons playing the vita version, how are the ero scenes handled?
My JP is not good and I just CTRL'ed the main story to get the Vita Version CG, but it's all fade to black and I think a couple of dialogs are re-arranged to show some important plot stuff. The only thing left if Minakami's kissing scene CG, and "sex" scene ends after Tamamori tells him "I liked you, probably since a long time ago", and skips immediately to the post sex inner dialog. The SS work the same way, with some dialogs being re-arranged (Minakami asks him to live together while they are kissing, not during the sex).

>> No.22629636 [SPOILER] 
File: 74 KB, 1920x1080, 1577052857604.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22629620
Hanazawa's obsession with Tamamori was so fucking stupid.

>> No.22629688

>>22629620
You're gonna love it. It's pretty much what you would've expected from Professor.

>>22629629
The explanation helped calm down my rage, I'm really thankful for the link to it.

Imagine that every time Kaoru chases Tamamori in other routes he just wants to stick it in him. This makes the game reach some comedy levels. And the basement is literally a sex dungeon.

I actually wonder how strong are the feelings towards Minakami in Kawase's route (not gonna start again regarding Professor). Since he had to have them pointed out, without some kind of a trigger (which is not Kawase telling him that Minakami loves him) what would happen if there was nothing of such sort?
As for the threesome, I think Minakami would be too jealous to share. But I'd love to see it.

I saw some anons point it out and I also have to agree that all the flows make Tamamori an interesting protagonist. Though, if he didn't have some of the issues many of the plot points would've been solved quicker.

Thanks for the info regarding the ero scenes. Shame that they did not put any other CGs instead.

>> No.22629807

Finished Hanazawa's route. The absurd ending actually left me with less of a bad taste than trying to patch things up and go back to normal with everyone living and such, I think. Kind of wish this game had actual bad ends so you could get more weird stuff like this.

Even so yeah, clearly the worst route so far. Hanazawa sucks and I don't really get why Tamamori forgives him.

>> No.22629813 [SPOILER] 
File: 2.05 MB, 4300x3036, 1577056250492.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22629688
>Imagine that every time Kaoru chases Tamamori in other routes he just wants to stick it in him. This makes the game reach some comedy levels. And the basement is literally a sex dungeon.
lol, I don't think he wants to fuck him at least even if he thinks "Young Oji-san is cute". AU Tamamori specifically mentioned he "taught" things to Kaoru and felt like he corrupted him and the Shopkeeper had absolutely no interest him in that way. It still pretty much character assassination, though. (Tamamori suffers from it a bit too, but at least you can blame it on the insanity)

>I actually wonder how strong are the feelings towards Minakami in Kawase's route (not gonna start again regarding Professor). Since he had to have them pointed out, without some kind of a trigger (which is not Kawase telling him that Minakami loves him) what would happen if there was nothing of such sort?
>As for the threesome, I think Minakami would be too jealous to share. But I'd love to see it.

Really? I feel like Kawase would be the most jealous one. I can see Minakami putting up with it for a chance to be with him and by putting the other's happiness first. No way he would do it in his own route though, he's fine sharing his stories because he wants him to become a well recognized writer and he thinks they are great, but it's clear from the sex scene he wants his undivided attention when it comes to romance (And Tamamori of that route has no interest in anyone but his husbando). IIrc one of the JP exclusive short stories has them meeting Kawase again and long story short Kawase almost kills Minakami because he sees them kissing in the open when he goes back to Aizu.
It's a particular combination brought up by that route set-up, with Kawase having 60 years of feelings and memories from the Shopkeeper and Tamamori being romantically involved with him, but without cutting out Minakami from his life.

>what would happen if there was nothing of such sort?
You get the shopkeeper? He keep shaving a special relationship with Minakami, but without realizing his real reasons for doing so.

>Thanks for the info regarding the ero scenes. Shame that they did not put any other CGs instead.
Yeah, Kawase in particular loses quite a bit and becomes very lame. Definitely could have used a CG. Heck, even Hanazawa could have used the first one to show the impact of the violation.

>> No.22630127 [SPOILER] 
File: 389 KB, 686x990, 1577061382927.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22629385
A shame 90% of the fanart I can find hardplay the fucking tsun.

>> No.22630227

Now I think about it, what was the point of the fiancee plot in Hanazawa's route? It comes up like one time then doesn't matter. It feels like a lot of stuff might have been cut out. Very rushed towards the back half. This wasn't so bad I guess since once I got to the ero scene I just wanted it to be over.

I felt like Minkami and Kawase's routes were too long at some points (though I guess those seemingly unrelated scenes are there to foreshadow and provide context for the routes coming up) but Hanazawa's was the total opposite.

>> No.22630403

On the professor's route now. The scene where he hugs Tamamori then Tamamori tells him his real name was cute. There's hardly any CGs of the characters being intimate non-sexually so it's nice to actually see one.

>> No.22631144

Finished the professor. His ero scene was yeah, exactly what you'd expect. He gets heart eyes like a girl in a mindbreak doujin lmao. Tamamori attempting to be do-s was also fun to see. Also his somewhat disgusted face at watching the professor lick his feet.
Again it's short and feels like there's maybe something missing or cut out but unlike Hanazawa's route what is there is mostly pretty cute.

I've not played a VN with this much variation in route quality for a while. The good stuff is really good but the bad is just total irredeemable dogshit. It's never been boring exactly, even in the less good and bad routes though.

Time to do the route so bad no one even bothers listing it next I guess.

>> No.22631268

>>22629813
Oh, I also don't think that Kaoru in other routes is chasing after dat ass, I just thought that it'd be hilarious in a creepy way.
Yes, a guy who's been appalled by what Ikeda has been doing became something even worse. You can try and say it's the madness, still doesn't help at all.

True to your second point. I didn't consider the route which would be used for the potential threesome. Do you happen to have a link to that SS?

>>22630403
>>22631144
I'm glad you have enjoyed his scenes. They are rather on the sweet side, even considering other plot points in there.
I'm with Tamamori on the feet fetish, this is the one fetish I can't understand.

Be sure to write your impressions when you finish it.

>> No.22631433

Ah yes, the hashihime general
Maybe I will get around to reading it one day after all these spoilers make it sound kind of intresting

>> No.22631497

>>22631268
>True to your second point. I didn't consider the route which would be used for the potential threesome. Do you happen to have a link to that SS?
There is no link but just a summary with some quotes from some JP blogger who read it:
>http://itowokasibl.jugem.jp/?eid=31

>> No.22631582
File: 76 KB, 775x389, C926IglUMAUinAS.jpg large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22631268
>Yes, a guy who's been appalled by what Ikeda has been doing became something even worse. You can try and say it's the madness, still doesn't help at all.
It's funny because he literally says "I killed him wrote him as the worst character in my story". Then the story turns around he grooms a mentally challenged kid into a fucktoy and it wants you to think it's "cute and fuzzy". Like, what even.
Have a grow up Kato-kun.

>> No.22631868

>>22631433
I feel bad for taking over blog. Sorry anons who want to discuss other things

>> No.22632051

https://twitter.com/en_paradise/status/1206044429439528960?s=19

Thoughts?

>> No.22632076

>>22631497
Thanks anon.

>>22631582
Really, what was the author thinking. Maybe if Kaoru wasn't retarded it wouldn't be that creepy, just a little less. Or maybe their intention was to creep everyone out.

Katou-kun a cutie.

I'm going through the SS' now, starting with Kawase. Having two tsunderes being a couple is cute. And Tamamori still thinks that it's friendship when you fuck each other almost daily and spend the nights together in one bed.
>玉森くんが起きたようだ。それなら二人分、珈琲を作らないと。
Kawase hearing Tamamori woke up and making him a coffee is too dere. And wanting to eat food prepared by him rather than something from a fancy restaurant.
I liked how the story was told from both perspectives. And it's really rewarding after all the things that happened during the game

After stories are something I really love in pretty much any game.

>>22631433
Do it anon. I regret waiting so long with reading and missing previous discussions.
>>22631868
It's better than being dead like usual. Besides, when another game comes out the focus will probably shift to it.

>>22632051
I'm sceptical when it comes to games getting localizations through KS. I wish them luck though.

>> No.22632139

>>22632076
If you read all the ss stories and if you feel like sharing some impressions go ahead,most of us don't know what they are about.

>> No.22632159

>>22631433
I was skeptical but so far I've enjoyed it. Even though I haven't thought every part was actually good, it's rare that a VN can keep my attention so that I play the whole thing in one go. Especially when I'm playing in JP and having to use a dictionary fairly frequently (not because the language is really hard or anything, though it's definitely harder than something with a modern setting or western fantasy setting, my JP is just bad).

Somewhat off topic but it was weird reading Japanese media where all the distances are in feet and inches (or the Japanese equivalents that are basically the same thing, I think?). I'm too european to really think in those distances for anything other than human heights though.

>> No.22632266

>>22632051
>paradise
this will get more tears than hadaka shitsuji

also >aduma

>> No.22632301

>>22632266
Wait, what? I thought it was a one sex scene per route game?

>> No.22632537

>>22632266
>More tears than hadaka shitsuji
What do you mean? I haven't played Paradise.

>> No.22632771

>>22632301
About 3 really, though it has extra scenes for bad ends. That's not the thing though. It's that all the guys are abusive shits.
If you're not going to read the spoilers, just know that the MC's voice is terrible at ero moans but great at squeaking and whimpering like a beaten kid.
Mastuda beats the crap out of Azuma before and during sex and gives the whole "if you want to get raped again come to my room any time" speech. Azuma was abused by his parents so he's particularly good at mitigating the damage when he's being shoved into walls and stuff, which Mastuda appreciates.
Much of this route is Azuma with his stockholm syndrome brooding over how to hide his bruises and the cum and blood dripping out of his ass from other people. (Of course, everyone knows.) He also whores himself for food.

Mitsugi is ironically the nicest guy but he's still a do-S emotional abuser who would fit right into Diabolik Lovers or something.
Hongou's bad end scene is hilarious/creepy even if you have a thing for mustacchioed older men and I could write a whole post about it.. Shimada is a necrophiliac photographer who drugs young men of their minds as a substitute. He initially lures in Azuma to comfort him, knowing he was just raped and vulnerable.

Major spoiler:
Takara is completely unsalvageable, a sociopathic cannibal yandere troll with rather little dere. Even in his good end he's largely unlikeable because his motivation for killing and tormenting people is some fucking bullshit and he loves to do it either way, he just ultimately decided that being with Azuma is more fun than killing him. He has been essentially stalking him since they were kids.
In his bad ends he happily eats Azuma and makes him relive his childhood abuse experiences in order to overwrite Azuma's memories of his parents with memories of him. He's such a piece of shit in that one that Azuma doesn't even look back after killing him.
Also he eats days-old corpses, jesus christ

On the other hand, the MC does nothing wrong (except when he snaps and kills everyone and when he murdered his little brother to save himself.) I think the main reason for the outrage over Hadaka Shitsuji in the West was that the MC himself is a dick, while that behavior is much more tolerated when it comes from the love interests for whatever reason. But HS is also a rather comical nukige while Paradise takes itself seriously and goes for realism.

>> No.22632826

>>22632771
What the fuck, I was looking at the CG and the sex ones looked OK?
Is at least a good fap or something?

Personally I never got the outrage over Hadaka. It sold itself as a fucked up game and that was fine. I thought it was pretty dull, I didn't like the and the gameplay was too annoying for a fap game.

>> No.22632853

>>22632826
Didn't like the art* welp

>> No.22632893

>>22632771
>>22632826
I think the main outrage is over Arisato's route, which in some parts is more realistic because Arisato's "mental illness" is his reason for acting out. It's clearly pretty different in tone from the rest of the routes. Tomoaki even gets close to killing him a few times, I mean there's even one scene where he has him in a fucking noose. But I'm just glad Togo Mito does whatever the fuck he wants because we rarely get extreme content like that in BL shit. If there is, it's usually contained in a short bad end scene and almost always happens to the MC.

>> No.22632932

I have nothing against fetish games and shit, but it feels like when it comes to BL and Otome we mostly get those. Why is wholesome romance so rare in content aimed at women? I just want to sit back and immerse myself in a nice consensual romance from both sides.

>> No.22632960

>>22632826
For some reason (budget or censorship?) the really fucked up content is limited to text, with some SFX and GFX for effect.
In fact I think there's only like 5 guro CGs, and most of them are pretty tame, blood spurting from necks and so on.

I actually really liked Paradise even if the plot was shit. Matsuda and Mitsugi are actually well written IMO, I'm a ryonafag myself, I enjoyed Takara's route even if it completely fails as romance and it's nice having a manly cast for once (though regrettably the MC only bottoms.)
But I always thought it was one of those games that would never get translated because there would be no interest in the west.

>> No.22632985

>>22632932
It might be just this general's preference. There's plenty of ama-ama otome and even BL games but they tend to be pretty boring. Also weird content makes it discussed more.

>> No.22633080

>>22632932
My guess is that women tend to want a story with romance, so the romance usually ends up taking a backseat to the plot. Sure, there are some games focusing on the romance but they're usually not very good. A lot of the time writers don't know how to write good romance, so they write character routes with tons of drama and misunderstandings, or they make the game end shortly after the confession.

Wish they would make an otomege like Love Plus, where it continues after the confession and there's plenty of icha icha, but also serious moments throughout.

>> No.22633096

>>22632985
I don't even want Sol shit, but something like straight VN do. Characters die, people suffer etc, and the romance is actually a romance.

>> No.22633485

>>22632771
>that everything
big yikes

>> No.22633571 [SPOILER] 
File: 67 KB, 960x544, 1577117455744.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22632139
I wrote down some quick impressions of Kawase's SS. I read some of it in public (bless living in a country where speaking Japanese is rare AF), so some of the finer details might have escaped me. I hope it makes some sense.

As for their living situation, they of course live together in the Ikeda Mansion. Tamamori tries to get into Teidai again (he was made to) and he's basically leeching of Kawase (he even gets allowance).
Tamamori received tickets from Madam (through Minakami, didn't want to tell this to Kawase, tough Kawase was well aware that Tamamori doesn't have enough money to buy them himself) for Othello and they went to Imperial Theater to see it. Kawase had no idea what they're going to see and wasn't too happy that it's a tragedy, as he was promised "a happy time". After the show, Kawase discusses the "honest person" type and that being too honest isn't good. When they pass a fancy restaurant, he comments in his mind that he'd prefer to eat something that Tamamori made rather than some pricey food. They become lost in an illusion and wander somewhere. When they went back to reality they realized they've been robbed.

Kawase decides to go to a shady inn, where they receive a suspicious room. The only light there is a red light from nearby brothel. Kawase inspects the room, and then sexy shenanigans ensue (details below). Tamamori is being rather proactive and holding Kawase close to him with his legs after they finish. Beautiful friendship they have.
As for their relationship, Tamamori knows well that this isn't something that friends are about. He describes the room as something that he can imagine as changing two male friends into lovers by the morning, after which he admits to himself that they already have such relationship. He's hesitant to call them lovers and insists on "best friends", but knows that others wouldn't call them that. In Kawase's POV, we learn that every time he calls them lovers, Tamamori corrects that to friends. But no one will call guys who have sex every night friends.
Tamamori was hesitant to do it at first, as he thinks Kawase still wants to get Hashihime back to him. Kawase avoids a straight answer, instead luring him into "trying once again". We learn that they've also tried one night earlier. During the foreplay, they discuss who would've taken which side in Othello. Tamamori was after the honest to truth Desdemona, and of course Kawase chose honest to lust Iago.

The ero itself was really nice, Tamamori enjoys it and knows what to do to feel good, he gets pointed out that he's become addicted to their everyday sex. Kawase was possessive as always, but it still shows that he cares about Tamamori. He also left him a hickey on the neck, in a place which can't be hidden with a shirt.

Tamamori was afraid about being heard by the guests in the next room all the time. Kawase took a portrait from the wall and showed him, that there were holes in it - peeping holes. Tamamori panic ensues, Kawase destroys the wall (he was suspicious about it from the very beginning and pretty much knew what was going on) and finds the inn owner behind a camera. The owner actually used to be a burglar, but when he once had to hide in an attic, he saw a couple do their thing and woke up to his voyeur fetishes. The guy took movies and then organized free shows with them in a rented cinema. Kawase took him to the police and once again became a hero for the press. He was jealous that someone else saw THAT side of Tamamori, which was meant only for him.

Some Sunday morning, Tamamori wakes up quite late and goes downstairs, only to find a strange setup going on with Sanjou-kun in the room. He was setting up a projector. Guess what the movie was. Tamamori became all flustered and panicked.
Kawase laid down his head on Tamamori's laps and said he wants to buy a camera of his own in order to film the blue sky. He actually wants to film the sky with him, but won't say it, as he's a dishonest guy.

This story shows that they love each other, just that Tamamori's tsun gets into the way. If it wasn't love I doubt he'd spend all of his time and sleep every night with him and enjoy it himself. They're just kind of clumsy with their feelings, but they're trying their best. Kawase admits to being dishonest, as it's in his blood, but he's still the one more on the honest side. Simply due to the fact that he's less issues about leaving the tsun away.

This was wholesome in a kinky way.

>> No.22633623

>>22633571
Wow anon, you wrote everything, thanks a bunch. Yeah figured Kawase was going to be the most jealous one. Honestly I enjoy the type of relationship they have, I don't particularly care that they don't call each other a couple, I feel like it fits their personalities better and makes for some fun dialog, especially given Tamamori got addicted to Kawase's dick.

It's a bit of a bummer that Tamamori is still to his usual ways compared to the more proactive Tamamori's of Minakami's route and SS. I know he becomes an editor eventually, but seeing him leech Kawase makes me sad.
I wonder how Minakami feels about the whole thing. Is he even aware they are dating? Also he still is living with Madam, but he doesn't go to Uni anyway, which is puzzling. I guess he'd rather stay in Tokyo with Tamamori as a friend rather than go back to Aizu.

The professor is probably already dead.

>> No.22633654

>>22633571
Thanks anon. Are you going to do the others perhaps?

>> No.22633702

>>22633623
Yes, this feels very like them. No matter what they call it, it doesn't change the fact that they love each other.The dick addiction makes it even better. He knows how to move to get the best out of it.

I still need to read other SS, so can't say too much about the difference between them.
As for the leeching, he's actually studying, so he can't work. And considering the comment about the food, he must be the one in charge of it. So it's probably not such a one-sided leeching only.
Kawase also kind of forced him to live together. He needs to have perfect attendance so living together close to the campus helps, doesn't it? He won't have to waste time going to wherever Tamamori'd be living.

I think that Minakami knows and accepts it, as long as Tamamori is safe. Wasn't Madam his family? Besides, she knows about the Hashihime.

Please don't say that about the Professor, he deserves to be loved. And since he's not that obsessed with Tamamori and shouldn't be chasing him everywhere, he might still be alright. The story is set just one year after the ending.

I just want some fandisc, which would be filled with ero and cute and there'd be lots of CGs. Hanazawa can be skipped in it. Kaoru too, of course.

>>22633654
I might do it as well. Can't say when, but I'll try to do it soon.

>> No.22633719

>>22633485
I don't think that summary even does it justice. Like, if you've played N+C games you might scoff and assume it's only as bad as some routes/bad ends in Togainu no Chi or even Dramatical Murder, but it's a completely different feeling, especially because of the details and the amount of time spent on the darker content. It's almost just much more brutal generally.

>> No.22633758
File: 21 KB, 347x316, thinkenboutswords.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22633719
This sounds pretty interesting t b h, though obviously not like something you'd play for romance.

>> No.22633766

>>22633702
Madam is not really related to Minakami, their families are old friends. She took him in to help him get into uni and later couldn't bring herself to kick him out since she cares and sees herself in him. Anyway my point is that Minakami can't get into uni and is largely doing nothing for one year, so it's kinda weird. I guess the author didn't want to extend the scope of the story past the main pairing.

As the professor sadly the author confirms he dies in Kawase's route since they can't warn him, or the army will be on them. Did you check the Q&A? Since you know JP there is a bunch of JP exclusive stuff in the pastebin like the Twitter Q&A and the databook.

>> No.22633821

>>22632771
>mc is irakusa netoru
Hey, that's the guy from the 舐め男 変態彼氏 thing that I definitely didn't listen to or anything. I want to hear what he sounds like as a bottom.

>> No.22633868

>>22633821
Oh hey that just came out, thanks for the head's up.
I want to know what he sounds like as a top too.

>> No.22634029

>>22633766
I think she might think of him as her son, somehow? She definitely cares about him more than about Naoshi.

Do you happen to have a link on hand and could spoonfeed me? I only read the English one and the link about the Kaoru end

>> No.22634124

>>22634029
https://pastebin.com/gc1ieJfS
Twitter Q&A is all password protected stuff so check the databook for heights, ages etc in case you want to check them.

>> No.22634249
File: 32 KB, 480x531, 1493491909728.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22633868
He sounds like a bottom, which is why I want to hear what he sounds like as a character that is an actual bottom

>> No.22634335 [SPOILER] 
File: 56 KB, 1030x607, 1577128291754.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If I can make it through Hanazawa I can make it through this, right?

>> No.22634392 [SPOILER] 
File: 92 KB, 960x544, 1577129177236.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

For the anon who wanted to know how the Vita version does the sex scene, pic related is all you get. Kawase on other hand is just them talking with the bed background, quite unsexy. Last route Happens in a flesh, there isn't even the CG with young Tamamori anymore. Though they kept the very last part with them in the rain.

>>22634335
Hanazawa is honestly pretty mild by eroge standards in terms of content, to be honest. Not sure what there is to lose one's mind, except the jump in quality is massive and the route reeks of bad yaoi from the '90s. Also it doesn't add or takes are from the main story much and you could even skip his route. This? It's way worse in the way it's serves as the grand finale and everything.

>> No.22634426

>>22634249
His ero voice is actually really bad but he's great at grunting, coughing, whimpering and screaming like a madman. I don't think he should do more BL though.

>> No.22634568

>>22634124
Awesome, thanks anon. I quickly glanced through the infos and found some data that cleared some doubts or wrong assumptions for me.
I adore the group trivia. It made my best boi Kawase even better.
Learning the truth about Ikeda makes it even more disgusting than what the game made you think.

>>22634392
Wow this is disappointing. It was actually possible to rewrite the scenes to be Cero-D applicable without loosing too much.

>> No.22634594

Last route done. Guess I'll read the SS now.

>>22634392
Honestly my biggest problem with Hanazawa's route wasn't even with the rape scene but that there is just absolutely nothing good in it at all. It was painful to read, even outside of that scene.

The last route isn't painful in the same way to me. Retard fucking is gross and all but outside of that it was more strange than infuriating. It's so weird that I just kinda went along with it. Tamamori being a slut was kind of interesting to see at least since he spent like half the routes in the game insisting he wasn't really gay and was just letting his bros fuck him for friendship.

But yeah what a bizzare ending. It felt like each route was getting more and more detached from reality as you went along ending with this where I kind of had no idea what was going on anymore. It's interesting that it says online that everyone being delusions applies only to the Kaoru route.

Overall it's probably still the best BL game I've played, but it's definitely very flawed.

>> No.22634670 [SPOILER] 
File: 317 KB, 1105x1063, 1577133405094.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22634594
>But yeah what a bizzare ending. It felt like each route was getting more and more detached from reality as you went along ending with this where I kind of had no idea what was going on anymore. It's interesting that it says online that everyone being delusions applies only to the Kaoru route.
Yes, since you know JP you can just read the author's plot that explains it, though the pastebin in this thread has a summary of the various Q&A and explains how it also related to Minakami's route and the other routes. Generally speaking it's not the true route, despite how it is presented in game. All routes "exist" due to the parallel world structure of the game, though Minakami's basically fits the true route requirements (It also needs to exist for the final route to be a possibility).

>wasn't really gay and was just letting his bros fuck him for friendship.
I usually think this shit is stupid, but I didn't mind much, given the story reveals he always loved Minakami, so he didn't "turn" gay. It's pretty fitting that someone lazy and uncaring as him would try to avoid confronting his feelings and sexuality but would rather try to maintain the facade that allowed him to maintain a stable every day life.

>> No.22634921
File: 379 KB, 640x480, welp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Finished Ruthberg's ending in Animamundi, and it sure didn't make any sense. It definitely seemed like it was shoved in at the last moment, which lines up with what the guide I was reading said. It was really cool to get some more background on the Zaberisk family, though. Plus I can just load a save, change one answer, and get to Dashwood's ending, so it's not like all that work was for nothing.

>> No.22635045

Man that data book in the sure goes into some detail. You too can know the exact ages and circumstances all the characters first ejaculated. To be honest I kind of respect that level of autistic peversion.

>> No.22635298

>>22635045
I think she was answering to some Q&A.

>> No.22635672

>>22633571
>They become lost in an illusion and wander somewhere. When they went back to reality they realized they've been robbed.
this is so cute

>> No.22635702

should i reread dmmd
i'm no longer a yaoi obsessed teen girl so i'm worried the plot won't hold up

>> No.22635942

Choudoku is getting an english localization for android/ios by Abracadabra Inc. Don't know about their translation quality though.

>> No.22635967

>>22635942
speaking of translations, I just realized this got translated recently when I saw a quote pop up on vndb
https://vndb.org/v5478
I don't know about the translation quality (and you can totally play this even if you don't know much japanese) but I remember it was a pretty fun short game.

>> No.22636208

>>22635942
Since it's a mobile port, it'll probably lose all the voices and be a shitty f2p ticket format.

>> No.22636337

>>22635702
Well you absolutely shouldn't read dmmd for the plot. But it's not like it's going to ruin your fun anyway, because the plot is basically irrelevant to 4/5 routes (completely irrelevant for Noiz and Kojack, a bit for Mink and Clear's backstories but you still don't really get much explanation in these.)
Since you say you're rereading it I assume you never finished it before or something, so I don't think it's worth replaying just to unlock the last route.

>> No.22636958
File: 104 KB, 736x417, 31329223.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Another Christmas with the lads

>> No.22637588
File: 688 KB, 697x555, neil merry christmas.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22636958

>> No.22637618
File: 249 KB, 1494x1417, ELhnA-dVAAASeNc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22623655
Hey /blog/ did you know an Otome game with an elaborate strategy game gimmick won the 2019 Vidya games award?

>> No.22637680

>>22637618
>Ashe
Cute!

>> No.22637943
File: 70 KB, 1080x360, 1080x360.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22637680
Indeed he is, I mean come on. He's part of the faction in the game that is literally an Otome route.

>> No.22638688

>read Kiniro no Corda: Daigakusei-hen and was hoping for some development focus between the winning couple and the other characters
>i love him and we keep exchanging love letters back and forth but we're not really dating
>cockblocking ensues while the guy isn't around
Why do they always do this shit? The winner is already obvious so dragging the harem even further is just annoying at this point.

>> No.22639318

>>22637618
But it was the shota yaoi game that won?

>> No.22639764

>>22637618
>3H
>Requiring strategy
lol

>> No.22639924 [SPOILER] 
File: 279 KB, 1920x1080, 1577199706895.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Re-read Hashihime is pretty fun.

>> No.22639992

>>22621652
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uc1wsmcZ5Q

>> No.22640404
File: 276 KB, 872x1634, EMikeK0U0AAKdwf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.22640885

I'm slowly going through some random Hashihime Q&A and what I found out is:
Remember in Kawase's ero scene how he was ready to be on the receiving end and knew what exactly to do? We know that Ikeda was too old to molest him himself. He got that knowledge through his father and his abuse.
I suspected it was like this, but we have confirmation now.

This is sad. No wonder he has his personality with all the shit he had to go through

>> No.22641047
File: 673 KB, 720x480, EMdPT6QVUAgrpUC.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://twitter.com/dc_bl_info/status/1209022233928065024

>> No.22641206 [SPOILER] 
File: 211 KB, 811x1200, 1577212233116.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22641047
>Suspender Tamamori
Based

>> No.22641282

>>22641047
I want Kyoichiro to sit on my face.

>> No.22642166

>>22632051
>Aduma

Well, I won't complain for more BL being translated into English. Just hope it actually gets finished and the translation itself is good.

>> No.22642275

>>22640885
Kawase was redeemed though his past.
Normally that shit doesn't fly with me. I've seen so many shit lords be excused in the story because they had abusive parents/family. But Kawase wasn't a total shitlord, though he was definitely a cold and mercilessly antagonistic guy. I suppose the way he acted towards Tama at the end of his route, and the fact that he wasn't absolved of his actions but rather given context, was what made it 100% better. So the guy I expected to hate the most became #2 in the best boy rankings.

>> No.22642360 [SPOILER] 
File: 269 KB, 1920x1080, 1577226414477.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hashihime is a joy to re-read.

>> No.22642387

I'm finally going to read Hashihime so I know what the fuck is going on in these threads.

>> No.22642413

>>22642387
Hope you enjoy, Anon. Tell us who best boy is once you're done. It's Minakami.

>> No.22642450 [SPOILER] 
File: 223 KB, 1920x1080, 1577227638137.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22642387
They are starting to look like a CIA classified files, yes.

>>22642413
He's so good it shouldn't be permissible.

>> No.22642468
File: 13 KB, 437x111, michael gabriel merry christmas.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.22642507

>>22632051
Extreme caution. I was looking at the reviews of some of the games they've done and the translations seem to be riddled with typos and inaccuracies. Also, judging from this pic, the wording is very stiff

It's also such a bizarre tone shift from the stuff they usually do. I wonder if it'll get "cancelled" before the crowdfunding can even take off.

>> No.22642515
File: 592 KB, 720x1480, Screenshot_20191224-175642_Google Play Store.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22642507
Forgot the image

>> No.22642705

Is Naoshi supposed to be transgender or does he just like crossdressing?

>> No.22642715

>>22642705
It's not clear, but I think he just enjoys crossdressing unlike Madam.

>> No.22642831

>>22642705
My guess is that he has trouble reconciling his love for Kawase with being a boy, plus he actually likes looking cute and such.

>> No.22642851

>>22642831
Also every shounen tanteidan needs a crossdresser.

>> No.22642858 [SPOILER] 
File: 71 KB, 775x389, 1577232664760.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22642705
This is 20+ years old Naoshi.

>> No.22642879

>>22642858
looks like a ladykiller

>> No.22642881

What's the best Harukanaru?

>> No.22642888

>>22642831
>>22642715
Tamamori seems to think he is in Minakami's route, asking Hakase about sex change operations and switching pronouns mid-sentence while talking about him but when we learn more about Naoshi it doesn't seem like he wants to be a girl that badly.

>> No.22643187

>>22642387
I'll be extremely slow but I'm going to start too

>> No.22643529

>>22642888
Yeah, it's all a misunderstanding on Tamamori's part.

>> No.22643559 [SPOILER] 
File: 708 KB, 1024x576, 1577241164848.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22642705
He assumed that Kawase was in to girls and decided to dress as one to get his attention. As other folks have pointed out, he's not exactly hating dressing like a girl but he's not trying to live as one.

>> No.22643721
File: 17 KB, 226x223, index.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22643559
He also doesn't think guys can love guys. He's basically taking the roundabout way to make his feelings legitimate. Kinda like how Tamamori couldn't realize he was in love with Minakami so he wrote fanfictions to him as a way to conceptualize his feelings (and got mad when he thought Kyusaku had cucked him).

Basically pic related.

>> No.22645180

if anyone has the new bs log post haikara ryuuseigumi cast

>> No.22645443

>>22643559
>>22643721
That's what I was thinking too. He has internalized homophobia and his actions make sense if you view it like that.

>> No.22645590

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIKMusmnZ1M

>> No.22645945

>>22645590
Who wanted this?

>> No.22646778
File: 309 KB, 1920x1080, EMmMBvbUYAAPw_y.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.22646785

Marry Christmas, Blog. How is your OTP/Husbando spending the day?

>> No.22646873

>>22646785
Being mischievous during the day and wholesome by night while coughing up blood

>> No.22647163

>>22646785
Wish there was a (well done) LOGH otome/bl game so I could bring my husbando here

>> No.22647532

http://twitter.com/jouhou_bl/status/1209828631104458755

Meh

>> No.22647578

>>22647532
TnC with sex scenes removed would make even less sense than Sweet Pool, so I hope there's no patch fuckery this time.

>> No.22647780

>>22647163
Yang is best boy

>> No.22647806

>>22647780
You're absolutely correct.

>> No.22648600

>>22647578
>TnC with sex scenes removed

Isn't that basically the PS2 version?

>> No.22648841

>>22648600
The PS2 version has a sexy ginger to make up for it, though.

>> No.22649650 [SPOILER] 
File: 354 KB, 1920x1080, 1577326043762.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Done re-reading Hashihime's main route. This was quite good, highly recommended to anyone who enjoyed it, there is a stunning amount of foreshadowing. It's especially interesting how many scenes that aren't romantic between Minakami and Tamamori take another meaning, he's utterly jealous of other writers stealing his attention. I also wonder why the writer condensed so many critical plot scenes in this route instead of "spreading" them equally among the 4 routes, it really feels like the first route is the actual story of Hashihime and the rest is just extra.

I kinda was curious of Kawase's route now, but honestly I'm firm in Minakami's camp and I don't like seeing Tamamori getting with other guys, especially given the story likes to point out the unresolved feelings from both sides.

>> No.22650383

>>22646785
Being touched inappropriately by me

>> No.22650385
File: 149 KB, 960x673, EKup4ztUUAEvErj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22623655
What do you think of Dimitri /blog/?

Yes I'm posting an otherwise Vidya character since the game pic related came from is also an Otome in certain ways.

>> No.22650732

>>22650385
Why can't you people contain it in one thread? Is it really impossible to discuss 3H outside of 4ch without moral police looming over you?

>> No.22650764

>>22650385
There are tons of gays and girls in /feg/, just go post there. Or twitter

>> No.22651219

>>22646785
You just gave me the mental image of a Lamento world snowman with cat ears. Thanks, anon.

>> No.22651723

>>22649650
I think the writer might just not like harem setups that much and likes her characters to be in a destined OTP. Her next game isn't a dating sim type at all and has 3 protags with a love interest each.

Minakami's route is very good and playing the other routes makes you forget that because none of them even come close to matching up (not even Kawase's even though he's my best boy individually).

>> No.22651845 [SPOILER] 
File: 284 KB, 1920x1080, 1577363826613.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22651723
I found funny when Kawase's route is presented as the "mystery" route, and yet the solution to Ikeda's mystery is pretty much given to you in Minakami's route (Also Naoshi being a very presented character in that route too). Of course you don't get all the details, but stuff like Kawase's past and the Professor's stuff could have been left for their routes, making the main route more "Minakami-centric". The result is that the main route doesn't feel just Minakami's route, it's pretty much the true route of the game because it gives you all the twists and most of the content in term of revelations.

>> No.22651853

>>22650385
>nintendo related game
Garbage

>> No.22651990

Also according to Q&As, not only Minakami, but all the other love interests too can only love Tamamori. So they'll presumably just be pining over him forever in every ending that isn't their's.

>> No.22652009

>>22651990
It's typical eroge stuff, no surprise. This said, Kawase and Minakami's feelings feel way stronger, and Hanazawa is utterly unbelievable.

>> No.22652078
File: 443 KB, 1200x1500, Kawase4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22651990
Kawase and Hanazawa are fated to die in Minakami's ending, and so is the Professor (Though this one isn't his fault).
Minakami and Kawase don't die in Kawase's ending, but dunno about Hanazawa. Kawase may try to prevent it at least, given he still is devoted to him in any case. There still the problem with the Hashihime though, and Hanazawa must absolutely not be made aware of it.
Everyone lives in the weird universe Tamamori lands in the Professor's route, though I wonder how they all feel. IIRC I remember reading the set-up is largely the same, but some stuff happens which cause the Shopkeeper to not act/lose. Well, it's a pretty weird ending in the first place.

In general I feel like Minakami's feelings are stronger than the others. Kawase also comes of as extremely self-sufficient and willing to put Hanazawa over his feelings for Tamamori because of massive amount of guilt he feels. I quite enjoyed this aspect of his character, it makes him more rounded.

>> No.22652131

>>22646785
Dead.

>> No.22652747
File: 330 KB, 1920x1080, EBlybqvUcAArkmP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Kagura route confirmed

FUCK YEAH

>> No.22653288

>>22647578
Steam allows sex scenes now so maybe they'll just release it in full without the patch nonsense. That would be the consumer-friendly thing to do, at least.

>> No.22653837

>>22650385
As a character I don't find gim compelling, and as a love interest I find him and the Blue Lion men standard. He's overall kind of there for me despite being the second major third of the game.

>> No.22654701

>>22650385
i don't have a switch but my cat has the same name as him
5/10

>> No.22655263

>>22654701
post cat holding your favourite /blog/ game

>> No.22656369
File: 284 KB, 1200x675, EMwtpjAVAAApGmW.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22645180

>> No.22656543

>>22656369
They should've gotten Nakajima Yoshiki as well

>> No.22657285 [SPOILER] 
File: 938 KB, 562x897, 1577444598062.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22652078
I see Kawase as being even more decided to give up his feelings. He knows that Minakami loves Tamamori and after obtaining Shopkeepers memories he was sure nothing will come into fruit. He's somewhat satisfied just seeing Tamamori daily and teasing him like usual. On the other hand, Minakami has the knowledge about the Hashihime, plus we know how he was ready to die. I enjoy the characters not being the usual eroge tropes and stereotypes at least most of them/most of the time.

I want a fandisk full of fluffy afterstories for the guys Hanazawa and Kaoru can be skipped.

>> No.22658652

Is anyone playing Iroha hen? How is it? Is it true there's only 1 ending

>> No.22659092

So as far as I understand there isn't any really popular free doujin japanese otome/BL VNs?

>> No.22659431
File: 88 KB, 175x185, マジェスティック☆マジョリカルVol3_wSHDH6Kigh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22655263
Not that I don't appreciate the reference but as the 3rd world menace threatening the industry I don't really own any, sorry.

>> No.22659445

>>22659092
https://vndb.org/v13321

>> No.22660186

>>22657285
I just want a CG of Kawase holding Tamamori in his sleep

>> No.22660381

-2019年発売ソフト-
**8,410(*8,410) 19/12/19 Switch 『うたのプリンスさまっRepeat LOVE for Nintendo Switch』
**7,550(*7,550) 19/07/25 Switch 『ピオフィオーレの晩鐘 -ricordo-』
**6,863(*5,763) 19/04/04 Vita 『VARIABLE BARRICADE』
**5,450(*5,450) 19/09/26 Switch 『薄桜鬼 真改 月影ノ抄』
**5,126(*5,126) 19/02/14 Vita 『金色のコルダ オクターヴ』
**4,755(*4,755) 19/03/14 Vita 『喧嘩番長 乙女 2nd Rumble!!』
**4,185(*4,185) 19/09/19 Switch 『蛇香のライラ ~Trap of MUSK~』
**3,387(*3,387) 19/06/27 Switch 『CLOCK ZERO ~終焉の一秒~ Devote』
**3,357(*3,357) 19/03/28 Switch 『DIABOLIK LOVERS CHAOS LINEAGE』
**2,963(*2,963) 19/10/10 Switch 『幻奏喫茶アンシャンテ』
**2,919(*2,919) 19/12/19 Switch 『BUSTAFELLOWS』
**2,720(*2,720) 19/03/14 Switch 『遙かなる時空の中で6 DX』
**2,550(*2,550) 19/10/03 Switch 『AMNESIA LATER×CROWD for Nintendo Switch』
**2,469(*2,469) 19/08/30 Switch 『囚われのパルマ』
**2,220(*2,220) 19/02/14 Switch 『金色のコルダ オクターヴ』
**1,848(*1,848) 19/08/29 Vita 『神凪ノ杜 五月雨綴り』
**1,838(*1,838) 19/09/12 Switch 『AMNESIA for Nintendo Switch』
**1,613(*1,613) 19/11/21 Switch 『DIABOLIK LOVERS GRAND EDITION for Nintendo Switch』
**1,549(*1,549) 19/08/29 Switch 『BROTHERS CONFLICT Precious Baby for Nintendo Switch』
**1,467(*1,467) 19/02/28 Switch 『ゆのはなSpRING!~Mellow Times~ for Nintendo Switch』
**1,467(*1,467) 19/08/22 Switch 『片恋いコントラスト-collection of branch-』
**1,263(*1,263) 19/05/23 Switch 『私立ベルばら学園 ~ベルサイユのばらRe*imagination~』
**1,263(*1,263) 19/07/18 Switch 『Tlicolity Eyes -twinkle showtime-』
**1,238(*1,238) 19/06/20 Switch 『華ヤカ哉、我ガ一族 幻燈ノスタルジィ for Nintendo Switch』
**1,200(*1,200) 19/04/25 Switch 『レンドフルール for Nintendo Switch』
**1,138(*1,188) 19/05/30 Switch 『猛獣使いと王子様 ~Flower & Snow~ for Nintendo Switch』
**1,138(*1,138) 19/05/16 Switch 『華ヤカ哉、我ガ一族 モダンノスタルジィ for Nintendo Switch』
***,910(**,910) 19/09/12 Vita 『軍靴をはいた猫』
***,886(**,886) 19/07/25 Vita 『死神と少女』
***,663(**,663) 19/04/18 Switch 『大正×対称アリス all in one』

-2019年間データ待ち-
19/01/10 PS4 『絶対階級学園』
19/07/11 Switch 『カエル畑DEつかまえて彡』
19/08/29 Switch 『オメガヴァンパイア』
19/12/19 Switch 『絶対階級学園』

-発売予定ソフト-
20/01/30 Switch 『幻想マネージュ』
20/01/30 Switch 『恋の花咲く百花園』

20/02/20 Switch 『蝶の毒 華の鎖~大正艶恋異聞~』

20/03/12 Switch 『Collar×Malice for Nintendo Switch』
20/03/12 Switch 『囚われのパルマ Refrain』

20/04/16 Switch 『オランピアソワレ』

20/05/28 Switch 『うたのプリンスさまっAmazing Aria & Sweet Serenade LOVE for Nintendo Switch』

20/08/05 Switch 『ジャックジャンヌ』

>> No.22661184

https://twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/1210692987988140032

Excited?

>> No.22661233

>>22661184
>s***
Tentative

>> No.22661351

>>22661184
I’m sorry that the translator immediately sours my mouth, so I can’t help but be simultaneously excited and cringe.

>> No.22661411

>>22661351
Who is the translator?

>> No.22661450 [DELETED] 

>>22652078
>>22657285
I think Kawase is in general just willing to put Hanazawa over anything, which I thought was an interesting aspect and facet of his character, since it's rare for love interest to put other people over MC. He does love Tamamori, but in the future he has no problem committing countless atrocities because he wanted Hanazawa to need him.

Interestingly enough, some aspect of Minakami's character could be considered quite selfish, like preventing young Tamamori from saving young Hanazawa's father because he couldn't bear being separate for him, or lying to him for two years because he was afraid he would lose interest in him.

>> No.22661467

>>22652078
>>22657285
I think Kawase is in general just willing to put Hanazawa over anything, which I thought was an interesting aspect and facet of his character, since it's rare for love interests to put other people over MC. He does love Tamamori, but in the original-future he has no problem committing countless atrocities because he wanted Hanazawa to need him. He's not stupid however, so in his route he changes his course while loving Tamoriori, he uses the knowledge he has gained to also help Hanazawa.

Interestingly enough, some aspects of Minakami's character could be considered quite selfish, like preventing young Tamamori from saving young Hanazawa's father because he couldn't bear being separated for him, or lying to him for two years because he was afraid he would lose interest in him.

>> No.22661690

>>22661184
Happy that it's showing signs of life, overall lukewarm since the premise sounds like a whole bunch of pointless suffering.

I like the character designs so I will probably get it though.

>> No.22661706

>>22661690
>Happy that it's showing signs of life, overall lukewarm since the premise sounds like a whole bunch of pointless suffering.
It's just porn, really. You don't play it for the story.

>> No.22661722

>>22660381
>***,886(**,886) 19/07/25 Vita 『死神と少女』
Dang, I'd hoped it'd sold better than that.
And it baffles me how well UtaPri did, considering it's already the second port.

>> No.22661737

>>22661706
I prefer my porn to be consensual. Trapping two dudes in a room together so one must repeatedly rape the other one doesn't sound like something I'll enjoy like I did in Hashihime, Lamento, or even a few DMMd routes

>> No.22661742

>>22661737
Yeah, to be honest the premise sounds fucking dull, I'll probably pirate it though.

>> No.22661826

>>22661737
>>22661742
Is it like euphoria, where the situation causes MC to wake up to being a sadist or something? Or do they both hate it all the way through until the very end?

>> No.22661838

>>22661722
Shinigami to Shoujo and Taisho Alice are some of the best otome games out there and yet they're right at the bottom even though they're not even close to the only ports, nips have shit taste yet again.

Releasing a Vita port of StS in 2019 seems like a strange decision though.

>> No.22661848

>>22661826
From summaries I've read, the dude doing the raping (red hair) is straight and has been friends with the other dude (glasses-kun) for a long time. So there is guilt and confusion over the sex for both of them as their bodies start to respond positively.

I don't know how it ends, though. I'm assuming "not well" considering the premise.

>> No.22662135

Is the Japanese version of Animamundi uploaded anywhere?

>> No.22665196

>>22661848
It also takes place in the same univese as NTY iirc

>> No.22665248

>>22665196
Ah, so everyone there is retarded.

>> No.22665657

>>22661184
No. The premise doesn't sound like my thing at all.

>> No.22665686

>>22665196
I don't know why Parade makes games with straight dudes fucking other dudes, but I guess they found a niche for themselves.

If no one is enjoying it, why bother? Is there really a market for these scenarios?

>> No.22666586

>>22662135
AF has that big BL game torrent with pretty much every game made until about 2015 that didn't receive an official translation, just select what you need to download. It's honestly very convenient.

>> No.22666745

>Shingakkou
>Hadaka Shitsuji
>Omerta
>Cage

Will we ever get another year as good as 2011?

>> No.22667070

>>22665686
The people who work with Parade all seem to otherwise work on really hardcore eroge for men. I'm not sure if that's something to do with it.

>> No.22667103

>>22665686
I'm pretty sure the whole appeal is that they end up liking it but feel guilty about it. So basically, corruption. It's harder to do that if both characters are already cum-guzzling faggots who know they love dick.

>> No.22667310 [SPOILER] 
File: 224 KB, 1920x1080, 1577566253396.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22667103
Yeah, I guess to each their own. Personally the hottest sex scenes are the one when it's consensual and the characters talk a lot. NTY put me to sleep because they wrote 3 fucking routes with dead fishes.

>> No.22667539
File: 300 KB, 768x768, 76630616_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22652747
>Route begins with him already engaged to someone else

oop, glad this isn't anywhere else. The thought of him ending up being related to Hatori if you don't choose him makes my skin crawl

The writer is the same one as Maki's and the main story's. I can tell because half of Matori-chan's dialogue was "...?" or "...!" I liked Maki and the main story after Season 1 but eh. Hopefully it doesn't drag on with Rich People Drama or take forever with the issue that was resolved in one chapter of the main story.

>> No.22667715

>>22667103
>>22667310
Honestly I can get the appeal of a guy considering himself straight before he gets dicked and enjoys it. That's why I did enjoy part of Hiroyuki's route even though it was ruined by the ending.

>> No.22667768

>>22667715
Gay guys in denial about their feelings or guys figuring they may be bi can be done well/cute, but sadly most routes of NTY were not that.

>> No.22668033

>>22667103
That's a fine trope, I love it myself. Guys who finally admit they find other guys hot after a lifetime of swearing they're straight are fucking great. But when only one party's into it, or neither are, I wonder what the point is.

The only thing keeping me from buying and playing NTY is the fact that none of the guys you can choose are into it. And apparently even the one that starts to come around has a bad ending of some sort. So as much as I like to see BL getting translated, I don't know if I'll pick up Room No. 9 for the same reasons I held off on NTY.

>> No.22668290
File: 124 KB, 850x883, 1367345476382.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22668033
Hiro in NTY comes to enjoy it pretty quickly actually and even initiates it at one point, he's pretty infamous for being everyone's favorite route. Despite being the route were everything goes to shit in the end, ironically.

This said, it's not a very good game I think. Two routes feature two dead fishes, especially Glasses' route it has fucktons of boring porn. It's not even a "it doesn't enjoy" deal, he literally DOES NOTHING. The story beats are also largely the same in all routes, making it feel like a budget game despite the extra budget. Once you are done you'll feel like the game should have a true route were everything is tied together, but it instead it felt like a weird inconclusive story.

The overall feeling I got what that it wanted to be different from all the other BL games but it was written by people who didn't enjoy writing M/M interactions at all.

>> No.22669014
File: 198 KB, 900x1200, EM6pJRaUUAA27V-.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This better fucking come out next year

>> No.22669069

>>22669014
I'm looking forward to this, Dystopia no Ou and Llykt next year. Hopefully they can finish Uuultra C too

>> No.22669075
File: 256 KB, 900x1200, EM61DNFUcAAQqcY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22669014
>NotRin and NotAkira for the next generation Togainu

>> No.22669181
File: 168 KB, 879x627, b599217561.005984.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22669075
Cute

>> No.22669199

>>22669014
Looks like the edgiest edgefest that ever edged. I will still buy and play it, pretending I am 14 again.

>>22669069
I don't have much to give, but I would give it all for Uuultra C to get translated.

>> No.22669200
File: 121 KB, 443x627, b599217358.419052.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22669181

>> No.22669249
File: 424 KB, 1440x1080, b685ac80agy1gacafjhamhj21400u0aot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22669181
Found a bigger pic, excuse the samefagging I'm just searching stuff on nip twitters and weibos. I don't think there's a lot of people interested but I thought I'd share anyway

>> No.22669288

>>22669200
>>22669249
Neat. Thanks, anon.

>> No.22669336

>>22669249
I'm certainly interested but I'm not going to get excited until an actual release date is announced.

>> No.22669378

>>22669249
It's a N+C game, of course we're all interested, we're just kinda jaded and tsun for them

>> No.22669545

>>22669249
I'm digging the ossan on the left. Dude on the far right looks like a tool, though.

Also, not to be outrageously optimistic but I think that the fact that it's a N+C game means it'll at least make it out of development within our lifetimes and won't just rot away in a basement.

>> No.22670966

What the fuck

That day a couple of years ago I went on /vg/ and saw the general was gone I thought it was for good.

how are you doing, fellow fujos

>> No.22672226
File: 184 KB, 1024x512, EM7lrxZUEAEm7n7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm gonna make Sakyo share a bath with all the oni!

>> No.22672294

>>22672226
>3 new SSR-URs
the gacha rates arent doing this game a favor

>> No.22672358
File: 87 KB, 800x1140, DjO8xBvUUAAmsWm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22672226
Why 2/3 of these look like women. I swear, I have to play gacha for otaku to get men that look like fucking men.

>> No.22672455
File: 113 KB, 1200x675, D83aJOSU0AMkCtC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22672358
Play KOF for Girls.

>> No.22672907

>>22672226
Bully~ Bully~
Personally can't wait to get Tsuzuramaru.

>>22672358
I thought we all knew this general had a sizable amount of lesbians.

>> No.22673346

>>22672358
F/GO is just as much for women as it is for men

>> No.22673443
File: 281 KB, 540x800, EAklcjDW4AA8zw_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22673346
Woman are secondary audiences though. They still refuse to give us summer male servants and it took them 3 years to give us male costumes. Unlike GBF who actively panders to both sexes.

>> No.22673990

>>22672455
This is gonna die while people will still complain why there aren't any games with "manly men"

>> No.22674036

>>22673990
Honestly if it dies it's because the gameplay itself is more boring than most mobage, the GUI/menus are slow and take forever to load, and there isn't full voice acting even for the story segments. I wish this game had more of a budget because the art and concept is good.

>> No.22674124

>>22673990
If it dies it's because it's a shitty gatcha phone game.
People want real games they can play at their own pace and have a finished story.

>>22672907
I don't get 'lesbians' who still like fictional boys.

>> No.22675591

>>22669069
On the website for Uuultra C I think it says winter 2019-spring 2020 projected release but it's obviously somewhat out of date.

>> No.22675604

>>22675591
Yeah. On the other hand it's the game that seems to be closest to completion based on magazine articles.

>> No.22675647
File: 324 KB, 630x354, a4a14e_6ab4521611b343b69bd9403d7a3cb7b4~mv2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22675604
There's a little progress counter that's updated on the website and this is the most recent one so it does seem mostly done.

>> No.22675663

>>22674124
>People want real games they can play at their own pace and have a finished story.

The genre wouldn't be ded if this were true

>> No.22675681

>>22675663
People don't actually enjoy gatcha games, they're skinner boxes you just feel compelled to play (and subsequently hand over cash to).

>> No.22678328

>>22674124
>story
better read a book

>> No.22678333

>>22675663
The best feature in new gachas is all the autoplay

>> No.22678352

>>22674036
>the gameplay itself is more boring than most mobage
This. The gameplay is mostly auto and even worse compared to that Pokemon and Mario Kart gacha game.

>> No.22678535

>>22672455
KOF for boys would have been more popular

>> No.22678870

>>22666586
Just wondering, what does AF stands for?

>> No.22680175

>>22678870
Aarin Fantasy

>> No.22681052
File: 346 KB, 640x360, 1MW5hAg.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Realive open beta

What the fuck

>> No.22681105

>>22681052
Fucking ayylmaos everywhere. Horrifying.

>> No.22681978
File: 861 KB, 1026x578, ov1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wait, I know this guy.

I was kind of expecting Omega Vampire to be garbage because omegaverse but it's actually pretty fun, feels like a Karin otome game but with gay sex in it. It's pretty difficult to not compare it to Princess Nightmare. I think I prefer that game's cartoonier take on all the vampires and werewolves and mad scientists stuff.

>> No.22683915
File: 116 KB, 250x224, 250px-Tokimeki_Memorial_Girl's_Side_-_3rd_Story_Coverart.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What was your /blog/ game of the decade?

>> No.22683946

>>22683915
Taisho Alice

>> No.22684015

>>22678535
>beating the shit out of the man you love
The game we deserved

>> No.22684062

>>22672358
Most otome love interests look like men. I'm just happy to have genuine bishounen and biseinen in a decade full of traps

>> No.22684147

>>22683915
Torn between Shingakkou and Hadaka Shitsuji.

>> No.22684348

>>22678328
>finished story
It doesn't have to be amazing, it just has to have a definite ending. Not these vague mobile games that have stories through events and might get shut down with no conclusion at anytime.

>> No.22685482

>>22681978
Hell yeah, I'm glad more people are playing Omega Vampire. I'm not much of a fan of omegaverse, but I enjoyed this game immensely. It's so absurdly goofy at times.

>> No.22685913

>>22683915
Hanayaka nari waga ichizoku for the series as a whole. Otherwise, Shinigami to Shoujo.

>> No.22686581 [SPOILER] 
File: 1.28 MB, 960x544, 1577787123348.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22683915
Non ironically Hashihime. It feels like the game I've been waiting for a long time, since I love mystery and this was BL mystery that never scarified the story for shitty porn. The romance also has a bunch of things I love, like reincarnation romance and time traveler romance.

>> No.22687348

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ271669
How am I supposed to fap when I'm laughing so hard.

>> No.22688836
File: 549 KB, 1024x576, スチル 47-min3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22683915
Hashihime made me a believer in time travel and destined partners.

I went in expecting a Taisho-themed porn simulator and found true love.

>> No.22689403

>>22688836
That CG is the best one in the game. I want to play Hashihime's main route again but I only just finished the game a week ago so I feel I should hold off a while for a replay.

>> No.22689600
File: 199 KB, 1020x542, lavan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I remember /blog/ saying hashihime was shit when its localization was fist announced. Same about taisho mebiusline when it only came out. Both ended up being decent games

>> No.22689653

>>22688836
I don't even like Minakami, he's a bit dumb and his fighting spirit is lacking, but his route is the best. What a good VN that was overall. I should probably play Cocoon too.

>> No.22689737

>>22689653
Minakami actually being dumb and kind of depressed makes him better actually. Tamamori having this really idealised view of him as like this mysterious genius and the revelation that he's actually not that all and he's just putting it on to impress Tamamori is great.

>> No.22689930

>>22689653
Cocoon seems a bit wack, if you ask me. If you do play it, report back.

>> No.22690461 [SPOILER] 
File: 233 KB, 1920x1080, 1577813998902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22689403
>That CG is the best one in the game.
I prefer this.

Final CG>Underwater>That.

>> No.22690480

>>22689403
>I want to play Hashihime's main route again but I only just finished the game a week ago so I feel I should hold off a while for a replay.
I did recently after finishing the game in September, it's a pretty good re-read since it recontextualize every action the Shopkeepr and Tamamori's take when you know how they actually feel.

>> No.22690496
File: 1.01 MB, 1016x561, oni end.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22689600
/blog/ tried to convince me Pigeon Blood sucks too.

>> No.22690507 [SPOILER] 
File: 124 KB, 577x535, 1577814462922.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22690496
fuck, I should have probably spoilered that.

>> No.22690514 [SPOILER] 
File: 266 KB, 1920x1080, 1577814509238.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22689600
I only remember someone telling me to not play it for the romance. Ended up being one of my favorite romances.

>> No.22690662

>>22690514
I guess the romances come off as kinda romantic friendships more than anything right until the end. But the main focus is still on the relationships between characters and I usually hear people say 'don't go in for the romance' in stories that aren't that character based.

I actually like that Minakami's route takes so much time to get to any explictly gay stuff. The idea of same sex relationships is introduced earlier on between other characters to kind of foreshadow it. It feels more earned maybe. Like watching one of those fujobait shows that never quite goes there but then it actually delivers.

>> No.22691189
File: 194 KB, 1024x987, ENH8l7NVUAAl38x.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dying hobby sees another year.

>> No.22691388 [SPOILER] 
File: 259 KB, 1920x1080, 1577823047376.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22690662
Oh, I agree. It feels like people are so used to product either being straight up BL or no gay at all that anything in between is difficult to compute.

>> No.22691545

>>22691189
For a dying hobby, new year's looking pretty good.

>> No.22691816

>>22683915
I like Steam Prison for how seriously it took itself in its worldbuilding, and the miserable characters which led to warping back into comedy as soon as it revealed the reasoning, and the methods behind them. 10/10 would get amnesia just to play it the first time again.

>> No.22693575
File: 661 KB, 707x543, august happy new year.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

あけおめ, /blog/!

>> No.22693580
File: 552 KB, 719x555, michael happy new year.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22693575
these homos are too cute by the way

>> No.22693618

>>22693575
Hot father, I'm going to sin by MTL'ing this novel. Please pray for my soul and mind

>> No.22693689 [SPOILER] 
File: 393 KB, 682x532, 1577848611492.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22693618
you probably already know the spoilers but

>> No.22693873

>>22693618
Just begin the dekinai journey instead, Anon. It's new years and all.

>> No.22696636 [DELETED] 

>https://www.bilibili.com/video/av24958741?p=1
Kawasefag

>> No.22696641
File: 227 KB, 810x900, 73071436_p6_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>https://www.bilibili.com/video/av24958741?p=1
For the Kawase anons.

>> No.22697773
File: 695 KB, 1488x2088, ENKhcT2UwAAd4Kz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is Touken Ranbu worth playing in 2020?

>> No.22700138

>>22696641
What a nice find. Thanks for the link.

>> No.22704891

I was thinking of /blog/ games set in the 20s since it's the 20s again now and there are actually a lot of real good ones. One thing women's VNs do way better than ones aimed at men is historical settings. I guess girls just like costume dramas.

>> No.22705303

>>22697773
nah they are adding more boring new swords

>> No.22705480

>>22693873
The Lord moves in mysterious ways. Maybe I'll accidentally learn japanese while MTL'ing it.
>>22693689
Hot like hell. I read the manga years ago so I know that best boy is __Neil

>> No.22705540

Anyone played Bustafellows? Is it worth getting?

>> No.22706138
File: 232 KB, 960x640, photo_01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I guess Hoshikuzu Heliograph is getting released after all. The main guy routes are free to play unvoiced. Might still pass on it though, didn't like the demo.

https://animal-pla.net/hoshikuzu/

>> No.22708982

>>22693873
I started seriously trying to read VNs in JP as a new years resolution last year and now I can through them pretty quickly.
Not going to lie it's a skill I've found no other practical application for though.

>> No.22709291

>>22705540
Seconding this question.
Haven't even read through the demo but the UI(?) is very attractive

>> No.22711620

>>22708982
Learning a language doesn't have to be practical as long as you're having fun using it.

>> No.22713857

>>22711620
Yeah, this. We only have a limited time on earth, may as well spend it having fun.

>> No.22714497
File: 112 KB, 600x609, 54669856_p21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

birthday

>> No.22714510

>>22681978
It makes up for the omegaverse by being fucking hilarious.

>> No.22714606

>>22714510
It's weird because the point of omegaverse seems to be to make the m/m relationships you get in BL/slashfic resemble heterosexual ones even more for better self insertation for the female reader... but then Omega Vampire has more switching than like 90% of BL anyway.

I guess it does serve the story purpose of making the characters get randomly really horny at inopportune moments.

>> No.22715842
File: 405 KB, 1398x2048, 29.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22638688
Yeah, there really is no point dragging out the harem shit when Tsukimori already won. Would've rather had a manga about them being a cute long distance couple instead. Also daigaku game when.

>> No.22716792

乙女ゲー is trending in japan.

>> No.22717121

>>22716792
Why?

>> No.22717261
File: 258 KB, 362x512, ENZuvtUXYAIOg_h.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yuki-chan, please step on me

>> No.22717993

>>22717261
just give me more autumn boys.

>> No.22721112

>>22704891
I only know Bara no ki ni bara no hanasaku, that one hilariously bad VN about a detective and now Hashihime.

>> No.22723494
File: 280 KB, 1501x1556, ENVeDvKU0AcEki_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>@Iwasaki_Rejet
>何故か乙女ゲーがトレンド、原作を書ける会社や、他事業もやってる会社以外は、既にない。CSで1000本って超赤字、結果、労働環境が悪くなる。Rejetがあるのは「ゲームだけ」ではなく、自社でCD、音楽、イベント、グッズを支えてくれるお客様がいるから。PFは時代に応じて変わる、詳細はFes.で。

Torico and Ayakashi Children """"soon""""

>> No.22724156

>>22723494
I've lost faith in Rejet after their recent failed Fes.

>> No.22724229

>>22723494
It would really suck if proper otome stopped being made purely because of economic reasons.
They should try digital only sales. Or figuring out ways to sell full versions of the phone games instead of just completely shutting down services.

>> No.22724989

>>22724156
What happened?

>> No.22727572

>>22724989
Unlimited Dialover works and drama CDs. No new games or news on announced games.

>> No.22729813
File: 120 KB, 1280x720, EMiUp6oUwAASY43.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Made all those characters just to have the main story follow some generic genki retard.

>> No.22730570

Anyone has WORKING links to download UNTRASLATED "No, thank you!!!"?

>> No.22734267

>>22724229
They could also try making them legitimately good instead of "here's a checklist of fetishes". Since most otome games are so forgettable, it's no wonder gacha garbage is eating their lunch.

>> No.22734516

>>22734267
What is makes an otoge a good otoge? Better characters? And better in what way? Romance that develops from more than "steamy" one liners and his tragic backstory fix me bby? Non sameface designs?

>> No.22734966

>>22734516
The same thing that I judge other pieces of fiction on except with more weight put on whether or not the boys are cute.

>> No.22736927

>>22734267
One example that didn't work is shinigami to shoujo, but that's just Takuyo.

>> No.22740840

>>22730570
igg games if you're still interested in seeing dead fish sex

>> No.22740847

>>22740840
My bad, please ignore the post, because that's TRANSLATED dead fish sex

>> No.22741066
File: 190 KB, 1024x1000, 1550256745197.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22740847

>> No.22741128

>>22741066
Sex scenes in no thank you felt like seeing a guy masturbate with an onahole or fucking a dead fish

>> No.22742356

>>22741128
Hiro somehow enjoys getting dicked. The others? Not so jmuch.

>> No.22743754

>>22632051
>>22635942
https://twitter.com/jyoujimi/status/1214847316491784192
https://twitter.com/JENTranslations/status/1214859370787299328

>> No.22744055

>>22743754
I knew it was too good to be true, but still I wanted to believe.

>> No.22744645
File: 43 KB, 500x450, trash.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22743754
Good thing I didn't get my hopes up.

>> No.22744746
File: 417 KB, 600x414, cb201.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There are rumors about the new pil/slash game having Kurahana Chinatsu as a character designer because of this, thoughts? The artist is called "thrugran" but nobody knows who it is yet. Pic related.

>> No.22745356

>>22744746
looks great either way

>> No.22748022
File: 518 KB, 1920x1080, 1578513505576.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ensemble stars is the most popular idol game in japan

>> No.22749738

Hashihime I just realized the shopkeeper in Minakami's route was guiding Tamamori toward Minakami's ending, hence why he's not pleased when he chose Kawase in his route and takes the Hashihime for its own

>> No.22753539

What are your expectations for Olympia Soiree? The premise is really interesting, but to be frank I'm afraid it will end up being mediocre and inconsistent in terms of plot...

>> No.22753605

>>22753539
>scenario: yuma
Bad.

>> No.22754411

What are you playing at the moment /blog/?

I started Lamento after having it on my backlog for literally years. I wasn't expecting it to be a post apocalypse thing actually but the setting is actually pretty cool and so much better than the edgelord rubble city from Togainu. Cats are cute. I hope the rape is restricted to the devils' ends but it's chiral so I can't feel I can be safe in that assumption.

The art is also pretty nice considering it's mid-2000s BL and 90% of VNs made then aged like shit. Though I'm not sold on the CGI backgrounds.

>> No.22754537

>>22754411
The backgrounds didn't age well, but the rest of it holds up. Has a phenomenal OST too (for a VN, at least).

From the notes I left myself about the endings, some of the bad ones are pretty brutal even for N+C especially Froud's. As far as good ends go, all three of them don't involve sex since the sexy time happens in the middle-ish of the story. They are cute and cathartic above all else.

Lamento is a great ride, hopefully you enjoy it.

I'm waffling on whether to get sweet pool or not. I played the fan patch a while ago and meat babies was bad enough that I don't think a proper translation will help.

>> No.22754613

>>22749738
Re-reading on the last play-through to get Kaoru's route let me appreciate all the hints and foreshadowing. I can't wait to forget most of Minakami and Kawase's routes so I can do them again.

>> No.22754615

>>22754537
The atmosphere reminds me a lot of some of the anime you'd get in the 2000s actually. Like, Wolf's Rain or Haibane Renmei or Mushishi or whatever. It's not really a genre but I guess more like a style trend from back then with that kind of quiet earthy mystical fantasy aesthetic. Everything is sort of grey and green and there's probably a bunch of overgrown abandoned buildings around.

>> No.22755411
File: 1.02 MB, 1200x1678, EN4e4zxUcAAV3ep.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>『遙かなる時空の中で7』2020年6月18日発売決定

Show the gameplay you cowards

>> No.22755428

>>22744746
How wonderful to see all those belts.

>> No.22755437

>>22755411
Are you really expecting anything interesting?

>> No.22755474

>>22755437
Nah, you just know what happens when the system page is the very last page to be added to the site.

>> No.22755566

>>22754615
I know what you mean. That kind of hazy, melancholy atmosphere in low fantasy worlds. Lamento captures it very well.

For all their flaws, N+C works really seem to encapsulate the year they're written in. TnC is peak edgy edgefest, Sweet Pool for weepy bizarre melodrama, Lamento is perfect moody fantasy, DMMd is the epitome of pop cyberpunk.

Wonder what Slow Damage will be. TnC: 2020 edition?

>> No.22755903
File: 22 KB, 245x231, DooeySgUUAA2d2D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22748022
>Forgot about the anime
>Watch clip of Judgement
>Wonder how they adapted all the monologuing they do while they're supposed to be singing and dancing
>10 minutes of slideshows with talking in the background

Of course. And did they cut out the scene where Tsukasa asks Anzu to kiss him? Of course they would though

>> No.22756151
File: 269 KB, 1920x1080, hashihime_2019-12-24_23-33-47.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22754613
It's pretty good.

>> No.22757689

>>22753539
>>22753605
Why

>> No.22758387

>>22757689
Have u played ozmafia and/or steam prison?

>> No.22758826

>>22757689
Mainly because it's a hit or miss with all of Otomate games and the staff, which is responsible for this one, is also 50/50 for me.
>>22758387
If I'm not mistaken, Steam Prison and Ozmafia were written by a different person (https://vndb.org/s2544)? Katagiri Yuma is a lead writer for Olympia (https://vndb.org/s3433).).

>> No.22759042
File: 645 KB, 640x960, unnamed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sure can find some weird shit at the bottom of the mobile otome barrel.

I've never actually managed to get through an entire mobile otome route before but EOPs eat them up for some reason. It's all they have I guess.

>> No.22759415

>>22753539
I love the chara design
The concept of the world sounds interesting but the sheer number of side charas and weird rats makes me wary.
I really wish otomate did demos

>> No.22760176

>>22759042
>president who keeps getting distracted from his work
>regan 2.0 as his vice president
For the country's sake I hope the cabinet is better or else this is gonna be a shitty administration

>> No.22760269

>>22749738
>>22754613
>>22756151
Fun things I noticed:

>Haruiko clearly not being an illusion and dropping plot points and spoilers left and right
>Tamamori getting extremely jealous and possessive when he thought Kyuusaku had "stolen" Minakami from him
>The whole plot basically being based on a misunderstanding that Minakami hates his book
>The shopkeeper leaving every time Minakami does

>> No.22760747

why are otome anime adaptations so fucking garbage

>> No.22762883

>>22760747
onee-chan buy our geimu, that's why

>> No.22763733

https://twitter.com/touken_hanamaru/status/1215952113970249729
Garbage.

>>
Name
Subject