Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 18 KB, 300x225, FSN_GILGAMESH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2226487 No.2226487 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

at least thats what I thought till I realized he ran on orphans slowly being melted to death

>> No.2226492
File: 91 KB, 323x800, kotominelol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2226492

>>2226487

>> No.2226519

>>2226492
you raise an interesting point.

But it really tarnishes my view of Gilgamesh to know he'd let himself exist that way.

>> No.2226526

>>2226519
He's an egotistical fuck, does it really surprise you that he doesn't give a shit about women and children?

>> No.2226528

Those orphans should have considered it an honor to be dissolved and fed on by the King of Heroes. Fucking mongrel ingrates.

>> No.2226532

>>2226519

dude, the guy was showered with ALLTHE EVILS IN THE WORLD, and, lthough a bit distorted, still kept his sanity and self. I doubt he really cares about a few orphans, seeing how he views everything in the world as his own.

>> No.2226539

>>2226526
he's also one of the greatest heroes in history, Supposedly of the good alignment, and he's supposed to pity women and children as that is what he says himself.

>> No.2226542
File: 62 KB, 335x232, DrByronOrpheus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2226542

>>2226487
IT'S POWERED BY A FORSAKEN CHILD!?!?!

>> No.2226551

>>2226539

Pity they didn't taste better.

>> No.2226558

>>2226487
Why should he care, those orphans were his anyways and he had any right to treat them as he wanted.

>> No.2226570

The grail juice fucked up his moral system.

And without enkidu around nothing was there to stop him from becoming a dick.

>> No.2226578

The real reason for Gil being so evil is because of the Grail. When Saber was covered in it she lost all sense of freedom and self.

When this happened to Gil, his good personality traits became exceedingly twisted, which explains his personality of "owning the world."

>> No.2226580

>>2226539
Put it this way. The holy grain summon heroes from all periods of time. So this Gilgamesh is summon from the time when he is still a youth, before he even met Enkidu and embark on a quest for immortality and full godhood. This Gilgamesh is a very uncaring and greedy person, very much unlike later in his life where he decided to become a just ruler and become immortal through deeds.

This is the same case of Saber summoned at the point where she just slain her daughter (son?) Mordred and was gravely injured herself. Or Shirou in his grimdark alternate future where he turned evil and destructive.

>> No.2226581

>>2226570
No it didn't.
Stop with this denial, Gilg was the same before and after being showerd by the Grail's shit.
The only difference was that he could stay in the world for as much as he wanted and Kotomine didn't really mind him fucking around.

>> No.2226587

>>2226580
Doesn't work that way. When a hero dies, they are added to the Throne, and summoned from there to any time when they are needed.

>> No.2226593

>Powered by children
Must keep mind from wandering elsewhere.

>> No.2226597

>>2226587
Considering the multiverse and the infinite possibilities, the holy grail contains pretty much all the humanity.

>> No.2226601

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WROOOONG!!!

Gilgamesh is actually from Nightmare of Druaga, not some legendary city 6000-10000 years ago.

>> No.2226611

Nasu doesn't know a fuck about Sumerian mythologies. End of story.

>> No.2226612

>>2226597
woops, I meant the Throne of Heroes

>> No.2226614
File: 225 KB, 640x360, 2wcdzdt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2226614

>>2226597
>complete bullshit

>> No.2226616

gilgamesh is just a dick because even though he owns all the pussy in existence. For some reason unknown to him he can never get any outside of yandere goddesses he wouldn't hit with EA.

>> No.2226623

>>2226611
He has pretty much the usual legend as his backstory.
He just became slightly disgusted with modern humanity and a little eccentric after being showered by all evils in the world.

>> No.2226665

The status screen of this guy ranked him "Chaotic Good"

Must be something wrong with that.

>> No.2226668

>>2226665
rider got the same alignment and her trademark is bloodfort and eyekilling people.

>> No.2226670

>>2226665
His own idea of good for the world is wiping out the cancerous weaklings.
So what?

>> No.2226673

>>2226670
alignment is NOT subjective.

>> No.2226676

>>2226673
It can be twisted surprisingly well.
Plus, it may refer to their lives and experiences till the point they were summoned, rather then current actions.

>> No.2226683 [DELETED] 
File: 48 KB, 740x542, 1236708168594.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2226683

>> No.2226705 [DELETED] 

>>2226683

GIRUGAMESH

>> No.2226721 [DELETED] 

>>2226683
>>2226705
It's not funny anymore, jesus christ.

>> No.2226732 [DELETED] 

>>2226721
It was never funny.

>> No.2226737 [DELETED] 

>>2226732

because you're going to sakura-con

>> No.2227292

>>2226668

Saber is lawful good and she's got a sword that can kill 1000 people at a time.

your point is invalid.

>> No.2227309

>>2226542
Kind of.

It's not like we're using the whole thing.

>> No.2227322

GIRUGAMESH.jpg

>> No.2227633

He is the gilgamesh AFTER going on the jurney for immortality. Remember the in-joke? "Immortality? I gave that to the snake".

>> No.2227644

The issue with alignment is it doesn't scale. What's horrible for a human being to do might not be particularly bad for a god to do, and Gilgamesh is 3/4 deity.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action