[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 74 KB, 600x480, motivate_otaku.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2193514 No.2193514[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Does /jp/ users match many characteristics?

If you're not obese, you are skinny as hell?
You are ugly, ronery, never had a gf (if had, she just dumped you in less than a month, or it wasn't serious at all, she was using you)?
You are socially retarded?
You like anime, VNs, hentai?
You're so pervert and lolicon that you want to be a little girl so you can apreciate yourself, masturbate your own pussy, dress in a sexy way and make every man want you so bad, so you can just ignore then?

yeah, that's why /jp/ is the only place for us (or me, if you don't match any of those characteristics I doubt that )

>> No.2193531

Nice try, FBI. If you want to profile us, you'll need to lurk moar.

>> No.2193532

ITT we state the obvious?

>> No.2193542
File: 29 KB, 443x560, chico.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hm, maybe obese, ronery and socially reatarded, not a great fan of anime though
and i'm a little girl already

>> No.2193546

Skinny
I wouldn't say I'm ugly, but I do have an acne problem and have never touched a girl.
Socially retarded? Pretty much.
Love anime, VNs, and hentai.
I wouldn't say I REALLY want to be a little girl. It's just depressing sometimes when I think about how I'm about a quater into my life and I've accomplished nothing and I still feel like the same person I was back when I was a middle schooler.

>> No.2193557

im literally retarded

>> No.2193561

not obese, not skinny, slightly out of shape
ugly, sometimes ronery, never had a gf
socially retarded
don't watch animu anymore, 'hentai-fans' are retarded, like VNs
no, I don't have sexual issues except fapping

>> No.2193587

/jp/ - Various Fags' Blogs

>> No.2193583

>If you're not obese, you are skinny as hell?
overweight, but not obese
>ugly, ronery bla bla....
Fairly ugly. Never a gf, although several girls had interest in me. But I hate being around people, including girls, so yeah.
>socially retarded
I'm not sure what that means, but I guess that means that I probably am. On first look, I'm not as awkward as most nerds, but after a while people notice how extremely quiet I am and get the feeling that I don't want anything to do with them (which is usually true)

I do like anime, am trying to get into VNs and hentai. (VNs for learning Moonspeak, and it makes me feel more independent from humans when I fap to drawn stuff)
I don't have any unusual fetishes and am not a lolicon/pedo. But being a little girl myself would surely be nice.

>> No.2193590

>never had a gf
There was this girl, pretty much the childhood friend archetype, but she had to move to another town. Her parents operate a bakery and I always got stuff for free when I was there with her. I feel like I'm in a Key game.
She still has the BurgerTime GameBoy game she borrowed from me about 12 years ago.

>> No.2193593

obese
ugly
ronery
never had a gf
extremely socially retarded
like manga/anime/VN/etc
if i could do some kind of treatment to become a little girl, i would, but it's kinda impossible since i'm a pos-puberty obese guy

/jp/ is my second family, even that i don't know anyone personaly and always post anonymously

>> No.2193596

I hate these threads.
They stopped being interesting a long time ago.

>> No.2193597

>If you're not obese, you are skinny as hell?
Not overweight nor skinny

>You are ugly, ronery, never had a gf (if had, she just dumped you in less than a month, or it wasn't serious at all, she was using you)?

>I'm not ugly nor ronrey, but I never had a gf because I'm so fucking antisocial

>You are socially retarded?
Yes

>You like anime, VNs, hentai?
Yes

>You're so pervert and lolicon that you want to be a little girl so you can apreciate yourself, masturbate your own pussy, dress in a sexy way and make every man want you so bad, so you can just ignore then?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action