[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 34 KB, 790x459, 1230766330888.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2183021 No.2183021 [Reply] [Original]

My greatest frustration with Touhou is seeing every post and image dedicated to it, knowing that I'll never be enough of a hardass to play the games.

I will forever be locked in a state of seeing things I will never understand.

>> No.2183031

>>2183021
Or you could go to the wiki and learn everything about it

>> No.2183069

>>2183031

It's not the same, man. Reading shit off of a Wiki. It's not right.

Especially when it comes to stuff from loljapan. Every synopsis is like "blahblah is about rijinikohiyorijuju who is a magical space police girl whose brother is engaged to her and they get sucked into a black hole with their captain yojinisho who is the comic relief and moreshitthatiswaytoomuchtotakeinallatonce"

Actually, even Back to the Future would sound bad with a synopsis. "A teenage boy travels back in time in a local scientist's car and makes out with his mom because he has to hook his parents back up so he doesn't disappear and he can go back to the future."

>> No.2183088

>>2183069

Stop being suck a hardass and play the games.

>> No.2183093

>>2183069
Who said synopsis? read every single article in it + watching the story on youtube or whatever, and you'll be complete.
Although I actually beat all the games

>> No.2183231

All the fanon and shit from Touhou usually has very little to do with the games

Saying that you need to play the games to understand the fan shit is like saying you'd need to see the Street Fighter cartoon to fully understand the plot of the games

Although, I do find the games enjoyable, even if I suck at them

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action