[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 346 KB, 1043x823, 1235826544400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2166385 No.2166385[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Fuck yeah TH12.

>> No.2166398

lol Sakuyafags

>> No.2166407
File: 407 KB, 800x800, 3263865.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2166412

I like both of them so yeah

>> No.2166417

>>2166385
Do your best, good girl.

>> No.2166425

Screw the games, ZUN should do more printed works.

>> No.2166436

>>2166425
Grimoire of Marisa is coming up.

>> No.2166445
File: 385 KB, 900x622, yorihime43535.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Enjoy your final boss

>> No.2166462

>>2166385
why youmu apear in that pic?

youmu doesnt care about incidents, she only like the flowers of gensokyo. if yuyuko dont make youmu go with her, youmu will not investigate anything...

tl;dr
youmu dont have to appear in the pic, because she dont care about that kind of stuff.

>> No.2166476

>>2166445
Why is tewi in this pic?

>> No.2166501

>>2166462

Because she's usually grouped in with the humans, despite being only half, such as in IN. This left the door open when we though it was 3 humans plus Sanae, not 3 humans including Sanae. Plus, ZUN could always find a reason for anyone to do anything.

>> No.2166517

>>2166462
Neither does Sakuya, really. I hate it now that the fan-artists are trying to turn another innocent character into a jealous bitch (First was Alice)

>> No.2166534

>>2166501

>Plus, ZUN could always find a reason for anyone to do anything.

Yuka has spread flowers across Gensokyo. Are you a bad enough gardener to handle them all?

>> No.2166572

>>2166476
She was SPAH all along rofl XD so random

>> No.2166573
File: 257 KB, 512x512, 3244850.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sanae is a smart girl.

>> No.2166575

>>2166517
True, Sakuya only investigates things that hamper with the functioning of SDM. The events of TH12 don't sound like they'd interest her.

>> No.2166597
File: 35 KB, 426x372, moon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I KNEW IT

>> No.2166624

I wonder what firing modes will she have...

>> No.2166666

Touhou 12... doesn't come.

ZUN is "relocated" by the CIA and set to work for NASA, in the hopes of injecting some unconventional thinking into the long stalled Mars mission. He is locked up with a lifetime supply of Sapporo and a handful of regularly rotated cute secretaries to interpret his drunken musings into corresponding engineering jargon.
Expect a real Lunar Empire by 2010.

>> No.2166674

>>2166624
Sanae has side frogs and forward concentration logs.

>> No.2166675
File: 52 KB, 320x240, e0088742_7332576.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2166624
Looking at this screenshot, it reminds me of MoF's ReimuC. Those frogs look really useless...

>> No.2166692

>>2166675
At least it looks pretty.

>> No.2166703

>>2166675
You can clearly see that this is her unfocused shot. The frog shot direction could change in focused mode,

but I don't see any options on Sanae....? Marisa has stars and Reimu still has her yinyang orbs....

>> No.2166704

1 WEEK.

>> No.2166709

>>2166624
Well it's a touhou game, so I'm guessing fiddly, unusable gimmicky shit.
ReimuA only

>> No.2166800

Uh oh, my writefag sense is tingling. It's telling me to make some Sanae-centric OC. Don't know if want...

>> No.2166884

>>2166709
Before SA it have always been Reimu B and Marisa A

>> No.2166914

"Just have faith."

It was something she had said often enough, but right now, she didn't have any in herself. Everything had gone so wrong, so fast, and it was all her fault. All she could do was look up at a small patch of sky as the events that had brought her to this point raced by. To think that it all started because of a bit of money...

Spiritual faith may invigorate the divine, but it did little for an empty belly or a leaking roof. Everything else still revolved around money, and money was always tight. Donations were absurdly hard to come by ever since they had arrived in Gensokyo. While Kanako kept the faith levels high, and Suwako provided the power for miracles, those duties left them little time to raise funds. It had fallen to her, the shrine maiden of the Moriyama Shrine, to keep the cash coming in.

Her first few forays had dismal results, the blessings preformed and charms sold not even covering a week's expenses. "I need to change my angle!", "The people don't know us that well so far!", I just need to follow up a few leads!". The excuses piled up even as their reserves dwindled. She never let out how dire their finances had become. They were down to a meager handful of coins when she finally found something that she could sell...

>> No.2166926

>>2166914
>Moriyama

You sure about that?

>> No.2166976

>>2166926
The only thing I'm sure of is that somewhere, somehow, I'm doing it wrong.

It's Moriya. Proper nouns are the easiest to misspell...

>> No.2167059

She wanted to say that the first time had been the worst, but it never got any better. She would meet with each customer, render services, and leave with what tatters of dignity she had left. That was probably why she fetched such a high price- the feelings of desecration were all too genuine, and the customers knew it. She had to fight back tears, smiling and moving to please them even as she wanted nothing better than to break down and weep. Sometimes, it was only the thought of spending another moment in their company that made her move once she was done. Oh, and the things she had done! Techniques, positions, and implements, all of which had been unthinkable a few months back, were now nearly mundane. She was even garnering a reputation...

Which was why she always stopped at a small pool formed by a mountain stream on her way back. Sheltered by the steep sides of fallen rocks and covered by a few hardy trees, it was the perfect place for her to retreat. Once safely concealed inside, she'd quickly strip down and start bathing, the soap and washcloth having been one of her first purchases. She would scrub and scrub until every last physical trace of her moneymaking activity was gone, and then she'd scrub some more, hoping that she could wash out the blemish that was left in her memories. It never did come out. All she could do was cleanse her flesh, drop the enchantments in the deepest part of the pool, and take the supplies and cash she had "earned by selling charms" back up to the shrine. As long as she left with a set of charms and a pack of seals, and only brought back the goods, they'd never be the wiser.

In retrospect, it never could have lasted very long.

>> No.2167125
File: 206 KB, 450x600, 2784546_m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Proceed.

>> No.2167158

It had been a fairly ordinary evening meal at the shrine, Kanako and Suwako fighting over every last piece, much to her dismay. It would take a huge miracle for those two to ever get along, their bickering extending all the way from planning the shrine's future to who got the less lumpy pillow at night. For the life of her, she couldn't figure out what kept the two of them together now that they were in Gensokyo and both had sizable followings. They had nearly come to blows over the last slice of pie when a knock at the door interrupted them. Kanako jumped right into the role of host, leaving Suwako to snatch up the slice as their visitors entered with a whirl. The Tengu had all the look of a hunter on the trail of game, while the Curse Goddess bowed slightly and cheerily offered up an armful that made her blood run cold.

"I've found something you lost! It's really quite unusual, ordinarily the only things I find are lone socks. Fortune must really be favoring you today!"

>> No.2167167

Her heart lept into her throat. Hina had stumbled across all the charms and seals she had been leaving at the bottom of the pool, and brought them back. Kanako lifted one up and studied it with a perplexed look. "How did you get these?"

"Oh, that Aya mentioned that she had found an interesting thing washed down from somewhere upstream, and asked me to go looking. I never expected to find anything, or so much for that matter! I just wound up finding them all in a stream pool."

"That can't be right, Sanae's been selling these at the vill-"

Aya cut in. "She's been selling something, but it hasn't been charms and seals. How about 'fessing up, 'Shrine Maiden'? Or should I say 'prostitute'? Spare no details, I have the feeling that this will be the juiciest story I've-"

The Tengu was cut off as Kanako lifted her up by her shirt collar. "You come into my home and have the nerve to throw such vile insults?! Sanae, tell her off so I can start plucking feathers for my new pillow!"

"I..." They were all looking at her as her voice cracked. "I..." Her mind had gone blank, and she felt tears starting to stream down her cheeks.

Kanako's expression shifted from one of anger to one of horror. "You didn't..."

The Tengu grinned triumphantly. "Slut."

>> No.2167176

>>2167125
I've always wondered who she fuck she's talking with

>> No.2167188
File: 848 KB, 599x1000, e215cc8dd577ea0d0b7e6406206f0ebb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I think sanae is way over her head.

>> No.2167202
File: 54 KB, 512x384, 2975446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2167167
You kisama!

>> No.2167208

NICE TO MARISA TO INVITE US OVER FOR A PICNIC, GAY SANAE
I HOPE SHE MADE LOTSA MUSHROOMS
SANAE, LOOK
IT'S FROM PATCHOULI
DEAR PESKY SLUTS
THE SCARLET DEVIL MANSION AND I HAVE TAKEN ALL OF GENSOKYO
MARISA IS NOW A PERSONAL GUEST IN ONE OF MY SEVEN HOTELS
I DARE YOU TO FIND HER IF YOU CAN
WE GOTTA FIND MARISA
AND YOU GONNA HELP US

>> No.2167234
File: 25 KB, 331x302, 1232146989222.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2167167
Seriously, I'm starting to consider avoiding every single Touhou topic on /jp/, and just indulging in the joys of Touhou all by myself. I think I'll be much more happier for it.

>> No.2167248

She couldn't take any more. Blurting out an "I'm sorry!", she turned and fled. The night beckoned, and she flew off into the shadows, away from the shrine, away from everyone, maybe even away from herself if she could move fast enough. She eventually found herself back at her not-quite-hidden pool, and fell to her knees beside it. There was no going back, not after she had brought such shame down on the shrine. She was homeless and alone with no one to blame but herself.

A sudden burst of wind interrupted her self-flagellation. Not even her cleansing pool was safe, as Hina had managed to track her down and even now circled above. She rose to flee again, but the rocks were slippery and unstable. They gave way, and she fell awkwardly. A sudden pain blossomed in her neck even as the rest of her body went numb. She slid under the water on her back, unable to move. All she could do was stare up at the sky and wonder why, as the events replayed themselves in her mind until it all grew dark...

"Yo. Cough up the fare."

>> No.2167260

>>2167234
I'm fairly certain that about a fifth of Touhou fans on /jp/ already do this.

>> No.2167266

>>2166709
>>2166884
It would be nice if she had a BIT like Youmu in IN.

>> No.2167275

>>2167266
I mean something like Aya-mode in SA, but all orbs in the same direction.

>> No.2167278

>>2167266

a BITE maybe?

>> No.2167293

>>2167278
...yeah.

>> No.2167300

Sanae's bomb will be an Elder Sign

>> No.2167302

>>2167275
Well, knowing Reimu has homing type, Marisa has penetration type, Sanae would be... something like Sakuya maybe? Difficult to use but good for score? Anyways, all three characters have 2 options each, I think...

>> No.2167308
File: 20 KB, 222x199, 1234857209978.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2167302
>Sakuya
>Difficult to use

>> No.2167309

>>2167302
>Marisa has penetration type

i know what you mean...

>> No.2167319

>>2167308
So SakuyaB is not the hardest character to get used to in PCB?

>> No.2167331

>>2167319
Sakuya A is the easiest, though.

>> No.2167332

Wasn't MarisaB the hardest to use? She had high speed (the movement wasn't too precise), a large hitbox, 2 bombs and forward shot...

>> No.2167341

Sanae looked around, confused. Hadn't she just fallen in the mountain pool? Now she was on a riverbank by a field of flowers, staring at a rather imposing lady who was leaning on a large scythe. What had just... oh.

"If you wanna take your time, that's fine with me. A quick nap would be nice."

"I don't think I have anything to pay with, not anymore..."

"Are you sure about that? Try looking in your hand."

She looked down. Right there, in the palm of her hand, was a pile of coins. A number were copper, a few were silver, and at the top stood two gold. She suddenly felt like crying all over again. Wordlessly, she reached out to pay her fare over Sanzu no Kawa.

Before she could hand over the coins, a sudden shaking and a blast of wind caused the ferry operator to fall back into her boat. Sanae just hovered on the riverbank, wondering what the hell was going on as the ground bucked and clouds drew over the sky. The ferry operator got back up, hefting her scythe and looking royally pissed. "Does someone else grow tired of life?"

>> No.2167346

>>2167331
When I said good for scoring I assumed people knew I was talking about SakuyaB.

>> No.2167356

>>2167188
Final Stage: Utsuho would crash into the mothership in space and self-destruct.

>> No.2167419

The only answer was a rumble of thunder, then a strange whistling noise that steadily grew louder. Sanae saw a line of objects break through the clouds over the river, plummeting down with unnatural speed. The first few impacted in the river, forming a line that quickly approached. The last pillar slammed down, shattering the ferry into a flurry of splinters and sending the operator flying. The earth itself yawned open with a violent shudder, forming a cleft just long enough for the operator to fall in before slamming shut. The dust slowly began to settle as an eerie calm fell. A sudden pain lanced through her neck, and it all grew dark again.

She hacked and coughed, water pouring out of her mouth. Her eyes flew open, and she was back by her little pool, with two gods and a warm fire clustered by her. She hurt just about everywhere, and something held her neck perfectly still. Suwako leaned over her, quivering and looking scared half to death. "Sanae? Can you hear me?"

She tried to answer but just coughed up another mouthful of water. Kanako leaned over next, a frown firmly in place though her eyes watered. "You idiot... Don't you EVER make us have to do that again!"

She finally cleared enough fluid to speak. "I'm sorry..."

A sudden chill crept over her, and the fire flickered low. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a dense fog spread over the pool, then a form of a woman on a boat came out. Kanako and Suwako rose up, and Sanae felt enormous powers being summoned. The figure on the boat raised her scythe high. Everything held still for a long eternity.

The ferry operator blinked.

"Eh, I'm not paid enough for this."

And with that, she turned and left.

>> No.2167474

It was several days later, back in the shrine and still stuck in casts, that she finally got up the nerve to ask why they had come for her, even knowing what she had done. They just laughed.

"Why wouldn't we? You're still family!"

"So you screwed up. Big deal, that's what all kids do. You're going to have to repent your ass off, but you can still be forgiven. You were trying to do what was best for us, just don't make the same mistakes next time. Besides, not all of the shrine's history has been so... chaste in the first place."

She didn't know what to say. Kanako smiled, looking more motherly that Sanae could ever remember. The sky god reached down and let her know it would be okay, patting her on the head.

"You're a good girl, Sanae."

>> No.2167493

The noun verbed word word word. Her noun verbed word word word. The noun verbed word word word. The noun verbed word word word. The noun verbed word word word.

She verbed.

>> No.2167514
File: 41 KB, 400x429, 2394108_m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2167176
Ikeda wants to know why the port is so bad.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action