[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 334 KB, 373x574, 2831930029103.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21635777 No.21635777 [Reply] [Original]

please explain to me how to post on modern /jp/ without 3dpd idol crap or a shit touhou dump thread

>> No.21635786 [DELETED] 

Здравствуйте! команда СЕО для продвижения и раскрутки веб-сайтов в поисковиках и дополнительно социальных интернет-сетях. И меня зовут Антон, я учредитель компании маркетологов, рерайтеров/копирайтеров, копирайтеров, специалистов, профессионалов, линкбилдеров, разработчиков, link builders, оптимизаторов. Мы - компания профессиональных фрилансеров. Эти специалисты позволят вашему любому веб-сайту завладеть ТОП 15 в выдаче поиска различный системе. Наша фирма предлагает качественную раскрутку интернет-ресурсов в поисковых системах! Все специалисты которые работают в команде прошли значительный высокопрофессиональный путь, нам известно, как грамотно создавать ваш собственный сервис, выдвигать его на первое место, преобразовать трафик в заказы. Мы вам предоставляем бесплатное предложение по раскрутке именно ваших вебсайтов. Мы ждем Вас!

сео обучение бесплатно [url=https://seoturbina.ru]сео сайта бесплатно онлайн[/url]

>> No.21635806 [DELETED] 

>>21635786
есть дерьмо

>> No.21636055

>>21635777
If you don't have an on-topic subject to post, then go to /qa/, /s4s/, /bant/, /trash/, or whatever board is actually on topic for your post.

>> No.21636070

>>21636055
I'm asking for a an on-topic /jp/ subject that won't result in a mean mod ban, any will do if it's not some idol crap or a forced 2hu thread.

>> No.21636117

>>21636070
>All images and discussion should pertain to light and visual novels, figures and other otaku paraphernalia, Touhou Project, Vocaloid, doujin works and music, and diverse niche Japanese interests (kigurumi, idols, mahjong, tea).
>This is the appropriate board for the discussion of Japanese visual novels and light novels. Western visual novels should be posted to /vg/, and translated visual novels are fine on either board.
Post about one of those things. Cosplay has its own board >>>/cgl/. Whining about the state of a board is what >>>/qa/ is for.

Just ask yourself "what Japanese nerd media thing do I like that's not anime, manga, cosplay, or a video game easily accessible by the west, and not just trivial wapanese shit like tatami mats and futons" then make a thread about it. For example, if you don't like touhou nor idols which are a large part of otakudom(the concept of idols permeates 2D media as well), then perhaps you can talk about a VN or some doujin game. If you don't like that, then this board may not be for you. If you want to whine about being a Hikki or NEET or how your life sucks, you can do so in >>>/r9k/. You can probably still post >tfw no gf type threads here though, since someone will defend it with that one fag admin's post about making /jp/ to get so ronery threads off /a/.

If you have trouble thinking, list out some stuff you'd want to make threads about.

>> No.21636148

>>21636117
I was actually thinking about fun, this place place was once fun. It's not even close even close to being fun anymore, looking at the catalog makes me sad. suck a dick, janitor or pretend janitor.

>> No.21636201

>>21636148
>I was actually thinking about fun,
What is fun to you? It's fun to talk about on-topic subjects with like minded people. Not to make accusations, but do you find being disruptive to be fun? Posting intentionally off topic or low quality posts? Trying to gain attention from an uncaring staff?

I'm not a staff member nor being ironic. I genuinely wonder what's wrong with you. When people say "used to be fun" they invariably mean the time /jp/ was completely usuable with spam. I just truly want to know why posting viper the rapper, some gay dude sucking a candy cane, or various other black guys making stupid faces with garbo posts attached is considered ``fun'' by certain people. It's just an anti-social, destructive habit to me and part of the reason why /jp/ is /jp/ - Japanese/Generals nowadays. Why would someone go to a board, post something that doesn't belong anywhere, get rightfully banned, whine on ghost about being banned, and then come make another post solely intended to be banned again? What's fun about that?

>> No.21636209
File: 95 KB, 500x447, 1761299951291.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21636201
stop asking question ,yo

>> No.21636288

Cancerous subhuman

>> No.21636319

explanation of modern /jp/ stlll nexistant

>> No.21636407

>>21635777
lurk more

>> No.21636579

I miss it when /jp/ was /qa/ without frogs and bots

>> No.21636620

>>21635777
Make a funny joke that's not related to sexual or admiration for female

>> No.21636779

>>21635777
try lurking a little bit more

>> No.21636832

>>21636070
>I'm asking for a an on-topic /jp/ subject that won't result in a mean mod ban
Mate.
The fact that this metathread is still here means they have either missed this thread, or they're intentionally letting it slide. If this thread stayed as long as it has on here, it appears the standards for on-topic threads is not a high bar to reach.

>>21636148
>I was actually thinking about fun, this place place was once fun. It's not even close even close to being fun anymore, looking at the catalog makes me sad.
"Fun" doesn't give many clues to the content which you found to fun. What are some examples of the fun, on-topic content you wanted to see?

>I miss it when /jp/ was /qa/ without frogs and bots
Never really considered /jp/ to have a highly similar feel to /qa/. /jp/ always felt like old /a/ to me, while /qa/ shares more of a similarity with a board like /bant/. Although I guess all have high levels of in-group banter.

As far as frogs go, as those are not strictly against the rules, wouldn't immediately shutting down posts for having a frog be a "mean mod ban?"
Regardless, no matter how the mods/janitors enforce the board, they ultimately produce value by being active contributors to the board with everyone else. You can't delete/report your way back to fun.

>> No.21636848

This thread was moved to >>>/qa/2830494

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action