[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 62 KB, 429x600, 1148022751763.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2157565 No.2157565[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Oh god fucking damn it that's hot. I wanna bend her the fuck over and give her a good hot dicking. Make her grab her angels and scream for me. Fuck, I would ram my cock into that bitch so many times. I would fucking break every hole of that. I would make her pass out with pleasure, man. Fuck. I would Fuck. That. Shit. Up. Eyes wide open mouth agape, screaming my name as I thrust my hot man meat inside her. Pulling that healthy ass up against me as I repeatably thrust myself against her. Grab that ass and pull as I fucking ram her at top speed, full force. Reach out and grab her hair as she arches her back in pleasure. Maybe sit down let her bounce up and down on my tremendous throbbing cock. Maybe stand up and push her up against a wall let those legs wrap around me as I fucking slam her into that wall just to get my dick as deep into her as I could. Making her moan in pleasure and drool all over herself as her eyes rolled back. Then I'ld cum so fucking hard. all over inside that bitch, I'ld spill my seed like no one ever fucking had in her. And she'ld cum all over my meat as I slipped it out and then roughly rammed it back in over and over until I was sure I hand filled her up with as much cum as I could. Then I'ld make her clean my dick with her mouth, she'ld fucking lap up all my cum and suck what's left in my dick out. And I'ld make her drink it all.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is that she's attractive.

>> No.2157568

angels?

>> No.2157571

>>2157565
Sure man.

>> No.2157572
File: 60 KB, 400x600, 1194398831945.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So while she was lapping up my cum on her hands and knees I'ld tell her to fucking spread her legs and I'ld take my now once again fully erect cock and shove it deeply into her tender little ass. all at once, no surprise with the head and then brace yourself for the rest, I'ld just shove the whole fucking thing into her ass. And ass I'm thrusting away with her on her hands and knees I'ld force her head down and tell her to lick up my cum on the floor. And as she's doing it I'ld fuck reach back and slap her ass as hard as I could, sure she might let out a little yelp, but she'ld keep on lapping up that cum if she knew what was good for her. I'ld put my hands on both sides of that big beautiful ass after that and grab on, letting my fingers sink into what fat was actually back there. Then I'ld start fucking slamming my meat into her again, over and over, until she started screaming with pleasure. I'ld pick her the fuck up again and push her up against the wall once more slamming her against it again, over and over and over. Going deeper and deeper until I could feel her cervix opening around the tip of my cock, and I'ld make her spread her legs as I rammed with full force so fucking deep into that shit I could cum directly into her fucking womb. Then I'ld pull out and get her down on her knees just as I was about to cum, she'ld open her mouth knowingly as I let go a huge load all over her face, most of it getting in her mouth. I'ld have her start jacking me off then, until I could feel the cum welling up inside my rock hard cock and I'ld shove that shit all the way down her throat in one swift motion as I blew a second giant load down her throat, I'ld pull out slowly then, so she could TASTE the cum I just let go inside her delicate little mouth. And I'ld let her savour that load before I told her to lick the load off her face from before.

Still, like I said, she's very attractive.

>> No.2157576

GEE IT SURE IS ORIGINAL CONTENT IN HERE AND CERTAINLY NOT A SHITTY PASTA EVERYONE HAS ALREADY READ 1000 TIMES

>> No.2157582

I'll just pull a mormon and not read all of this.

>> No.2157583

>>2157576

u mad

>> No.2157584

>>Make her grab her angels
>>grab her angels
>>angels

I didn't know she had angels

>>
Name
Subject
Comment