[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 12 KB, 500x317, 1235393120542.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2148347 No.2148347[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

START
The Imbalance of China vs Western World Views

American people living in America while criticizing America = ALLOWED
Chinese people living in America while criticizing America = ALLOWED
American people living in China while criticizing China = ALLOWED
Chinese people living in China while criticizing China = ALLOWED

Chinese people living in China while criticizing America = ALLOWED
Chinese people living in China while criticizing China = Any references (particular comments which criticize the Chinese government or government related issues) to this on the internet are deleted, on the media are blocked from appearing, any protests are shut down, and anyone who persists with criticizing the Chinese government are arrested, "re-educated", branded a traitor/Anti-China by other chinese people, and in the worst case scenario, dissidents are tortured and executed quietly.
END

Arguing with chinese nationalists all the day, I find myself repeating myself. And the reason I repeat myself is because they love to ignore the above message because it is convenient for them to do so. I call it the "The Imbalance of China vs Western World Views" and it should be obvious why.

So I'm offering you my copypasta, you'll need it in the future.

1) For the most part, is the message correct?
2) Anyone want to photoshop the above, maybe add graphics like big green tick, big green tick.. big red cross?
3) Instead of words, maybe you can even use images to communicated the message.

If you do a good job, I'll post it on my blog and credit you (if you want to be creditted)

>> No.2148353

Reported for ban evasion.

>> No.2148356
File: 31 KB, 213x213, fascinating (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Invisible Sky Magician
Fascinating.

>> No.2148358

Sup Investment Banker.

>> No.2148359

you say

Chinese people living in China while criticizing China = ALLOWED

then you say

Chinese people living in China while criticizing China = yaddayaddayaddayadda

???????????????

>> No.2148361

>Invisible Sky Magician

Why haven't the mods made your name an autoban yet? They usually do it around the 4th evasion for persistent tripfags. Or just range ban your IP if you're using a dynamic IP.

>> No.2148365

>American people living in America while criticizing America = ALLOWED

Why do you hate America?

>> No.2148367

>Chinese people living in China while criticizing China = ALLOWED
>Chinese people living in China while criticizing China = *a bunch of different stuff*

???

>> No.2148369

lolufuckedup

>> No.2148370

>Chinese people living in China while criticizing China = ALLOWED

>Chinese people living in China while criticizing China = Any references (particular comments which criticize the Chinese government or government related issues) to this on the internet are deleted, on the media are blocked from appearing, any protests are shut down, and anyone who persists with criticizing the Chinese government are arrested, "re-educated", branded a traitor/Anti-China by other chinese people, and in the worst case scenario, dissidents are tortured and executed quietly.

Man get your shit together before posting...

>> No.2148372

ISM, will you and athens just fuck already?

It's like you're being indirectly tsundere for him every time you make one of these threads.

"It..It's not like I hate china to get your attention or anything, dumb greek!"

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action