Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Support us on Patreon!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 370 KB, 543x384, 192844.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2148140 No.2148140 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm6095496

Way to ruin nico, America.

>> No.2148144

nico already sucked, you just hadn't realized it yet.

>> No.2148152

you're the one posting the comments, OP

stop bragging

>> No.2148155

God damn it, /jp/, I thought you were better than that.

>> No.2148159

lol /b/ raids

>> No.2148165

This got posted on sankakucomplex, it was only a matter of time.

>> No.2148167

ITT: People can't read Japanese comments.

>> No.2148172
File: 54 KB, 473x295, 1235673585904.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2148172

HURRR www.4chan.org LEGIUN OMG XDD EPIC RAID

>> No.2148177

/a/ raid? sankaku raid?

"sukumizu-tan from /jp/ was here" ugh

>> No.2148179

Apparently for OP NicoNico is our little Japanese supersecret Internet treehouse club.

>> No.2148193

Why are there so many /jp/ and /a/ comments there?

>> No.2148201

>>2148140
Is that a Lucky Star&Chrono Trigger video? Fucking Christ...

>> No.2148202

>>2148193
Morons with /b/ mentality.

>> No.2148215

So when will we see country-specific IP ban like we see in 2ch?

>> No.2148228

>>2148179
Sort of like how touhou was a super secret clubhouse back on /a/

>> No.2148240

>>2148201
It loops.

It's strangely calming.

It's also kinda catchy.
I only listened to it yesterday but had it playing in my head today in class.

>> No.2148248

Posting comments on NicoNico is fun when people aren't just doing it to fuck with the japs.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1996458

>> No.2148253

>>2148215

When your mother sucks cocks.

>> No.2148272

I liked Nico before 4chan found it.

>> No.2148273

>>2148179
There's always people who respond with garbage like this. It's not the fact that it's english, it's the stupid 4chan mentality of the comments that is the problem.

>> No.2148280

>>2148273
But 4chan mentality is so LULZ!!!

I'm so sorry...

>> No.2148286

>>2148248
I was watching this while the video in the OP was running without realizing it.

>> No.2148295

>>2148272
I never liked the comments on the videos.
They are just dumb as the western comments.

>> No.2148324
File: 156 KB, 496x445, 1234303471332.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2148324

WHAT IS GOING ON
AM I WATCHING /a/TUBE

>> No.2148333

>>2148295
Did you even read the comments

>> No.2148346

>>2148333
Yes.

>> No.2148366

>>2148346
That was a rhetorical question.

>> No.2148371

Blame all the faggots who made the "how to sign up" guides.

If you can't do it yourself then you are too fucking dumb to use it.

>> No.2148376

>>2148346
I see. So normal nico videos have 4CHAN WAS HERE, FUCK YOU SANKAKUFAGS as comments, right.

>> No.2148378

Are there any more of these remixes?

>> No.2148421

>>2148376
No, they have:
ちょwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ï¼·ï¼·ï¼·ï¼·ï¼·ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï¼·ï¼·ï¼·
きもいwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
きめえええええwwwwwwwwwwwww
ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—
にだにだにだにだにだにだにだにだにだにだにだ

subtitles for deaf people.
And engrish.

>> No.2148526

they should pull a futaba and block American IP addresses.

>> No.2148562

>>2148371
>Blame all the faggots who made the "how to sign up" guides and posted them on 4chan and sites full of KAWAII DESU XD fags.

fixed.

>> No.2148592

>>2148215
My greatest fear is that they will do this, and I will be forced to use a Japanese proxy to sign up again.

Why won't you cockfags stop posting comments? You're just fucking everything up.

>> No.2148595

Now I understand why futaba and 2channel block foreign IPs.

>> No.2148600

This is why we can't have nice things.

>> No.2148611

Two things to say

This could have been prevented if they had given us an English version of the site. They have one for Germany and Spain people.

Now thanks to a bunch of stupid motherfuckers. We might not have access to Nico Douga AT ALL.

Thanks alot.

>> No.2148614
File: 37 KB, 640x368, Ahahahaha.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2148614

>>2148595
>2channel
>block foreign IPs
Ahuahuahuahuahua.

>> No.2149983

Shit was so cache

>> No.2150023

So what does the eleven comment say?
Were they pushing for IP ban for all the baka gaijin?

Cant read moon.

>> No.2150032

Where to I find IP to post on 2chan?

>> No.2150036

>>2150023
Hopefully they'll soon block all Western IPs, including the Americas, Europe, anything else Western. All Westerners do is troll, unlike the Japanese.

>> No.2150037

This isn't something new nor exciting.

>> No.2150039

>>2150032

Japan

>> No.2150101

>>2150039
What if I'm not Japan. How do I post on 2chan?

>> No.2150109

ITT: Low power levels who can't tell what is 2chan and what is 2ch.

>> No.2150110

Neither 2chan nor 2ch block foreign IPs. 2chan just blocks foreigners from POSTING, which could work for nicodouga too.

>> No.2150115

>>2150110
fuck you, I want wwwwwwww too.

>> No.2150118

>>2150110
Nico just wouldn't be the same without being able to post.
and yes, I know Japanese

>> No.2150121

>>2150109
>power level

Back to /b/.

>> No.2150125

>>2150121
I see you are new here.

>> No.2150128

>>2150121
Wat?

>> No.2150131 [DELETED] 

>>2150118

I doo too, but I hardly ever comment if I don't have any funny mimisora to paste. If blocking us will prevent seeing things that make my eyes hurt then I'm up for it.

>> No.2150135

>>2148140
The japanese comments are exactly the same in stupidity, except you don't realize it because you don't know japanese.

>> No.2150140

>Sukumizu-tan from /jp/ was here

Oh god I lol'd.

>> No.2150143

>>2150118
I do too, but I hardly ever comment if I don't have any funny soramimi to paste. If blocking us will prevent seeing things that make my eyes hurt then I'm up for it.

>> No.2150144

>>2150125
RANDUM XDDDDD

But really, go back to /b/.

>> No.2150148

>>2150135
While they're still stupid, I don't have to read stupid racist crap in every movie I watch. Except maybe for corean movies, but I don't watch those.

>> No.2150153

>>2150135
ololololololololololololololololololololololololol

>> No.2150155

>>2150135

No they aren't. You see a lot wwww going around, but never 2CHAN WAS HERE or AMERICA WAS HERE JAPAN SUCKS unless they're prompted to do it.

>> No.2150156
File: 14 KB, 300x352, 1234747877075.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2150156

This thread is awesome.

>> No.2150162

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm240566

>> No.2150165

>>2150144
Get out of 4chan already, /v/

>> No.2150166

>>2150165
Cool ad hominem bro.

>> No.2150171

"Saudações do Brasil"

Regards from Brazil, ok...

>> No.2150173

>>2150166
Cool meme, bro.

>> No.2150182

>>2150171

Brazilians are all over 4chan already. Better get used to it.

>> No.2150193

>>2150182
I'm brazilian, so what?

>> No.2150197

>>2150193
Have at you, sir.

>> No.2150209

>>2150193

As long as you don't turn it into a second Orkut, I don't mind you at all.

>> No.2150236

>>2150209
Orkut is nothing but cancer, I don't even go there.

>> No.2150238
File: 29 KB, 240x320, Shoko Nakagawa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2150238

Brasileiros no meu /jp/, não, por favor.

>> No.2150268

>>2150238
Usually this kind of post doesn't affect me at all, but this time, it affected me somehow. Wonder the reason.

>> No.2150284

>>2150238

Shoko-tan is always awesome...

>> No.2150290

>>2150238
Stop posting those pig disgusting ugly women on my /jp/, nigga

>> No.2150292

The Japanese comments on the Nico videos are all just useless spam as well, only you can understand the 4chan english comments, and not their 2chan jap comments.

>>2148248
I fell on the ground laughing, holy shit what was that?

>> No.2150306

>>2150238
I didn't know that 4chan is for american only...

>> No.2150307 [DELETED] 

>>2150292
You're the kind of idiot posting comments, I assume.

As stated above, the comments in english aren't "cool lol" or "lmaoooooo" which might be closer to the nico comments. They are fucking stupid "raid" messages and memes which ISN'T as dumb as nico normally.

>> No.2150308

>>2150292
I can understand the japanese comments, your point now?

>> No.2150311

>>2150292
You're the kind of idiot posting comments, I assume.

As stated above, the comments in english aren't "cool lol" or "lmaoooooo" which might be closer to the nico comments. They are fucking stupid "raid" messages and 4chan memes which are worse than what nico comments normally are.

>> No.2150323

sukumizu-tan is a disgrace to /jp/.

If you are reading this, gtfo out of /jp/.

>> No.2150329
File: 299 KB, 860x1280, photo24Shokotan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2150329

>>2150290
Did you say something?

>> No.2150333

>>2150323

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that person post in the camwhoring thread and never again? It's probably just a clever troll.

>> No.2150334
File: 57 KB, 449x768, sukimizu1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2150334

>>2150323

>> No.2150338

>>2148248
I am taking that was /a/'s doing trying to make their own anime?

>> No.2150348

>>2150338
Well, you'd be wrong. This is Tokyo Crystal Mew: http://www.youtube.com/user/mojocrystaltokyo

The lads at /a/ never do anything.

>> No.2150356

>>2150329
I said you're disgusting. But you probably can't read, too.
0/10.

>> No.2150359

>>2150311
see
>>2148421

And the comments in english are not always that bad.

See:http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm6248171

>> No.2150365

>>2150333
She didn't even respond to the thread after she posted the pictures, or at least she never identified herself as the OP if she did post after that.

>> No.2150389

>>2150359
The point is that when those comments (ちょwwwww) are converted to their English equivalents, they're still not as bad as the raid shit that's in the OP.

>> No.2150476

>>2150389
Yes, but you at least saw the video?
They are not always that bad.

Or because the link for the video was posted in /v/ Instead of /a/.

>> No.2150488

>>2150476
The one you linked was fine, but that still doesn't excuse the faggotry in the first one.

>> No.2150557

>>2150488
>Or because the link for the video was posted in /v/ Instead of /a/.
...

>> No.2150748

So, we rage'd but have the Japanese actually say anything about it yet?

>> No.2150754

>>2150748
Why would you care?

>> No.2150772
File: 31 KB, 852x480, nipah.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2150772

>We are Anonymous
>We are a Legion
>Never Forgive
>Never Forget

>> No.2150829

>>2150748

Nope, just a few jokes about the "silly Americans" and suggestions to turn comments off to enjoy the video.

>> No.2150851

That now remind me why I just watch nico videos, because all this shit will disappear after a while.

>> No.2150867

I like how all the comments aren't about the video, but about "OH FUCK I'M POSTING ON A VIDEO"

Awesome guys.

>> No.2150871

>>2150829
I figured as much. They don't give a shit about these
"raids" some of these guys do.
Makes me wonder why some think its such a big deal

>> No.2150916

Some of them are even wwwww to the whole shitstorm.

>> No.2150929 [DELETED] 

>>2150867
Nobody actually posts about the video on nico. They just type wwwwww no matter the actual conent.

>> No.2151010

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1229482947

what exactly am i looking at here

>> No.2151028

>>2151010
see
>>2148421

>subtitles for deaf people.
>And engrish.

>> No.2151067

>>2151028
And the occasional "ORE NO YOME"

>> No.2151089

ruin everything you touch just like president

>> No.2151151

I love how some of you guys are so ignorant.

「ちょwwwwwwwおまwwwwwwwwうぇっwwwうぇwwwwスコ
゙スwwwwwwwwmjdワロタwwwwwwwwwww」

is THE EXACT SAME THING as

"ZOMFG LOLOLOLOL FUCKING EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Go to Futaba and make a post like this and you will be greeted with a wave of hostility and "gb2/vip/" type comments. Niconico and VIP are just as cancerous if not more cancerous than /b/, but still you guys hate on /b/ and /b/'s memes, but adopt anything that's popular on Niconico as "comedy gold."

Personally I enjoy both VIP and *gasp* /b/ (in b4 "I stopped reading at 'I enjoy /b/'"). I feel like there's a place for this kind of immature idiot humor, and a place for the slightly higher quality/original content based humor of places like Nijiura and (ideally) /jp/. In fact, a lot of Toshiaki and will even openly admit that they look at 2ch a lot but simply refrain from bringing the trolling and drama that is commonplace over there into the relatively troll-free paradise that is Futaba Channel. Unfortunately, /jp/ doesn't seem to understand this concept. If you don't like the brand of trollish dickery found on sites like /b/, that's fine, don't go there, but you all sound very hypocritical when you severely bash /b/, only to laugh at a bunch of equally retarded memes just because they're Japanese in origin. Not to mention the fact that some of you can't even seem to keep Futaba and 2ch straight anyway, which is something akin to mixing this place up with Gaia (not that even 2ch is ANYWHERE NEAR as bad as Gaia, but you get the idea).

I do agree that the obvious troll "GAIJIN SHOULD DIE" type comments from /b/tards are lower quality trolling than anything even Niconico Douga can shit out, but please, just think twice before you start praising sites like Nicodou as being SOOO MUCH BETTER than /b/.

>> No.2151183

>>2151151
長文乙

>> No.2151212

>>2151183
チラ裏サーセンw

>> No.2151291

>>2151151
baka baka

>> No.2151342

>>2151151 is DQN.

>> No.2151343

>>2151151
Nico is a movie uploading site, not an imageboard. You can't just compare it with /b/, except that any japanese normalfag can access it nowadays.
And 2ch was never troll-free, too. I frequent the eroge boards frequently and swearing is intense when a troll appears.

>> No.2151367

>>2151343
>Nico is a movie uploading site, not an imageboard.
This is true in part, but it has a "community" like /b/ does. There are Nicodou user related communities on Mixi, Nicodou community style threads on the Youtube board on 2ch, and Nicodou off-kais. Most Japanese internet users compare it to places like VIP as if it were it's own "board," even though it isn't. I'd say Nicodou can be compared to /b/ just as well as YTMND can.

Also I never said that 2ch was troll-free, I said that Futaba is relatively troll-free. Most Tosshi ignore trolls pretty well, and the only place in Futaba that really has a problem with "newfags" is may, and even may is in far far better shape than pretty much any board on 2ch IMO.

>> No.2151396 [DELETED] 

>Personally I enjoy both VIP and *gasp* /b/
*gasp* Good go there and stay.
You're the probably the type of person who actually thinks internet memes and language is cool.

>I feel like there's a place for this kind of immature idiot humor
Unfortunately you're right. There has to be a place where this cancerous shit can reside or else it risks being spread everywhere. At the same time however its very presence continues to cause it to spread to other boards. Take for example the shitholes that were and are now even worse, /a/ and /v/ from /b/'s influence.

>only to laugh at a bunch of equally retarded memes just because they're Japanese in origin
Who said anyone was laughing at this shit or even thought they were cool?
At this point in your argument you seem to just be talking directly out of your ass.

>like Nicodou as being SOOO MUCH BETTER than /b/
It's not saying much, but YES IT IS SOOO MUCH BETTER than /b/.

>> No.2151401

>>2151151
>Personally I enjoy both VIP and *gasp* /b/
*gasp* Good go there and stay.
You're the probably the type of person who actually thinks internet memes are cool.

>I feel like there's a place for this kind of immature idiot humor
Unfortunately you're right. There has to be a place where this cancerous shit can reside or else it risks being spread everywhere. At the same time however its very presence continues to cause it to spread to other boards. Take for example the shitholes that were and are now even worse, /a/ and /v/ from /b/'s influence.

>only to laugh at a bunch of equally retarded memes just because they're Japanese in origin
Who said anyone was laughing at this shit or even thought they were cool?
At this point in your argument you seem to just be talking directly out of your ass.

>like Nicodou as being SOOO MUCH BETTER than /b/
It's not saying much, but YES IT IS SOOO MUCH BETTER than /b/.

>> No.2151403

>>2151401
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>> No.2151445

Just block foreigner comments and the problem is solved.

>> No.2151457

Way to talk about VIP when you doesn't even visit the board, moron.

>> No.2151479

>>2151401
>Who said anyone was laughing at this shit or even thought they were cool?
>Who said...?
A lot of /jp/ users.

Also, I point you to:
>If you don't like the brand of trollish dickery found on sites like /b/, that's fine, don't go there

Thankfully, this site is Anonymous, so when you post something in agreement with me in another thread, you won't have to lose sleep over the fact that I actually have an asshole side and enjoy shit like /b/.

>> No.2151501

>>2151457
How the fuck do you know what boards I visit?

>> No.2151540

>>2151479
>A lot of /jp/ users.
Need some specifics not just "Oh yeah a lot of 'em." I'm just not seeing them in this thread or any other nico thread. Ass talk again.

>If you don't like the brand of trollish dickery found on sites like /b/, that's fine, don't go there
And I don't. So why should I have to experience it everywhere I go including watching a japanese video on a japanese site. Of course there's "wwwwwwwwwww" but at least I can't understand most of that shit.

>Thankfully, this site is Anonymous, so when you post something in agreement with me in another thread, you won't have to lose sleep over the fact that I actually have an asshole side and enjoy shit like /b/.
>Thankfully, this site is Anonymous
>enjoy shit like /b/
Don't worry I'll be able to tell.

>> No.2151616

>>2151540
>Need some specifics not just "Oh yeah a lot of 'em."
Sorry, but I don't feel like digging up logs or whatever, I'm kind of busy right now and I have to go... If you don't believe me, cool, whatever.

>at least I can't understand most of that shit.
I'm sure you can't.

>Don't worry I'll be able to tell.
WE SHALL SEE ANONYMOUS, WE SHALL SEE...

...Actually we won't see, because I won't be able to tell if it's you either joey bishop. LOL I USED AN ONLY SOMEWHAT OLD /b/ WORDFILTER REFERENCE TO PROVE THAT I'VE BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE LOLOLOLOLOLOL /troll

Isn't Anonymity grand?

>> No.2151992

Quick note guys, they aren't saying shit about your comments besides the guys pretending to be japanese.

The only one being trolled is me.

>> No.2152050
File: 2 KB, 59x54, nocomment.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2152050

>>2151540
This button. Learn to use it.

>> No.2152057

>>2151501
Because it's obvious you know jack shit about it.

>> No.2152072

>>2151616
:(

>> No.2153345

>>2150121

You seriously think "power-level" is a /b/ thing?

Haha, oh wait, I bet all you did until now was lurk in /b/ with OVER 9000 XDDDD threads.

Get out.

>> No.2153378

Sukumizu-tan was here?

What a fucking whore. Probably isn't even a virgin. The more I see women on the internet the more I hate them.

>> No.2153381

Nicofags are the worst.

>> No.2153389

>>2153345
Huh, I thought that was limited to /a/ and GameFAQs and YouTube and places like Gaia.

>> No.2153417

>>2153378

Did we even call her 'sukumizu-tan'? I think the most apt name we called her was whore or slut.

>> No.2153454

>>2153417
We didn't, which shows how high her ego has grown.

>> No.2153455

>>2153417
It was none of those three. It probably wasn't even her who posted that message anyway. It seems like someone who would make up an "x-tan" name for themselves would also have replied to that thread more for attention, but she didn't.

>> No.2153458

>>2153454
slut probably broke up with her boyfriend and is ronery now.

>>2153455
she's a slut

>> No.2153464

I got to /b/ when im really bored.
Sometimes somebody accidentally posts a funny macro

what does this make me?

>> No.2153510
File: 46 KB, 480x352, Tacticalfacepalm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2153510

>This entire fucking thread.

>> No.2154409

>>2153464
Someone who doesn't know how to use their time effectively.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action