[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 337 KB, 800x600, snap0600.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2146102 No.2146102 [Reply] [Original]

Finished FSN. And it was really, really average.

95% of the cast was completely unlike-able, the exceptions being Kotomine himself and Rin. The plot wasn't all that good, though it did have it's moments. The resolution was either extremely stupid or doesn't resolve much at all, depending on which you take.

That said, I didn't hate it. It was interesting enough to keep me reading, but it never wowed me or made me experience any emotion at all, for that matter. The sad moments never effected me, and the 'intense' moments made me go ''meh''. Everything is pretty much forgettable.

Can somebody explain me why people hyped it so much? Because there's absolutely nothing special about it.

>> No.2146112
File: 388 KB, 1600x1200, 1235633012908.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Finished Saya no Uta. And it was really, really average.

95% of the cast was completely unlike-able, the exceptions being Saya herself and Kouji. The plot wasn't all that good, though it did have it's moments. The resolution was either extremely stupid or doesn't resolve much at all, depending on which you take.

That said, I didn't hate it. It was interesting enough to keep me reading, but it never wowed me or made me experience any emotion at all, for that matter. The sad moments never effected me, and the 'intense' moments made me go ''meh''. Everything is pretty much forgettable.

Can somebody explain me why people hyped it so much? Because there's absolutely nothing special about it.

>> No.2146115

Finished copypasta. And it was really, really average.

95% of the words were completely unlikeable, the exceptions being "Finished" and "FSN." The grammar wasn't all that good, though it did have its moments. The conclusion was extremely stupid and didn't resolve much at all.

That said, I didn't hate it. It was interesting enough to keep me reading, but it never wowed me or made me experience any emotion at all, for that matter. The improper moments never affected me, and the "rage-inducing" moments made me go "meh." Everything would be pretty much forgettable if I didn't see it every day.

Can somebody explain to me why people post it so much? Because there's absolutely nothing special about it.

>> No.2146121

Not this shit again

>> No.2146142
File: 422 KB, 1248x1414, thelegendherself.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action