[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 300 KB, 388x478, unknown-3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21398303 No.21398303[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

What I want to say is that figure collection brings your desires to the fore. It is a purifying fire to be a serious figure collector. What drives people buying figures has a lot to do with how well (read: poorly) they control their desires and impulses. It’s not a cheap hobby to get into and once you go beyond casual there is a mountain of headaches to deal with. But as they say, for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Meanwhile here’s a target if you’ve got tomatoes. With the power of MFC, after a few years of serious figure collecting I know, for instance:

My favorite anime character design in a figure probably has these 5-6 traits: long, blond hair in twintails, wears thigh-highs and has ribbons somewhere. Maybe blue eyes. I really can’t disagree with this assessment.
I have a thing for Type-Moon (you all know this right).
I like GSC, Alter, Kotobukiya and Max Factory (you might also know this). By “like” I mean own the most in that order.
While Saber sits atop my “most figures from a character” list (that one is easy), the next 4 are Rin Tohsaka, Miku Hatsune, Ciel (Tsukihime) and Rinko Kobayakawa. It’s not a surprise but man how did I end up with so many Ciel figures? And I probably could do better with Rinko, although what’s out there is slim picking. Pretty sure all but one of my Arcu figures are actually Phantasmoon…
I own more flat chests than large breasted figures. (Probably because Miku counts as flat, I don’t know, she’s squarely in between.)

>> No.21398322

Is this the new doll thread?

>> No.21398358

That's a guy, isn't it?

>> No.21398709

That's a boy on her shirt from a gay doujin. Why are people letting this little girl wear clothes with a homo in it?

>> No.21399019

>>21398709
Sauce?

>> No.21399027

>>21399019
https://exhentai.org/s/0821436b13/836483-19

>> No.21399214

>>21399027
Ha, thought it was Hirame.
Thanks.

>>
Name