[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 256 KB, 900x720, 74130259_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21331897 No.21331897 [Reply] [Original]

You name the babies and I'll name the dogs.

Monster Girl Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UevqvF4h
Content Aggregator: Anubis.moe
Writers list: https://pastebin.com/RTLpHEmk
Sabbath Grimoire Scans: https://imgur.com/a/CATcaGk

>> No.21331899

Maids are olev

>> No.21331900

Puppy cunny!

>> No.21331908
File: 275 KB, 858x800, Irredeemable villain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why are Yetis so foul mouthed?

>> No.21331909
File: 217 KB, 1374x1365, 1543092305757.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Monster butts drive me nuts

>> No.21331914
File: 377 KB, 686x926, Parasite Slime-Slime Carrier 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

True men eat out their waifus pussy daily.

>> No.21331918
File: 948 KB, 846x1200, ShoggothRecolor3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

anybody want some strawberry shogcake?

>> No.21331921

Reminder onee-chan loves you.

>> No.21331925

>>21331918
If she is strawberry than why is her slime still purple? I feel Cheated!

>> No.21331927

When you guys made your oc how did you make her different hair color,hair,skin color etc?

>> No.21331930
File: 881 KB, 1658x775, 357385389.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Small perky ass or big round ass?

>inb4 EMG

>> No.21331936

>>21331927
I took inspiration from my favorite video game characters personally.

>> No.21331939

>>21331908
they say stuff like fuck shit ass cunt damn crap pussy dick cock bitch bastard and the worst curse word: nigger. this is why yetis are frowned upon by other winter girls, unfortunately. by the by, what curse words would monster girls come up with that could be deemed extremely offensive language?

>> No.21331942
File: 161 KB, 1000x800, 1470596904092.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21331873
Of course! Someone has to maintain the log cabin style houses in town and build specialized monster-friendly furniture like doorways, coat racks for all of the Wendi coat, things of that nature

>>21331908
Canadians are polite until you mention the playoff hockey teams are mostly American

>> No.21331947
File: 708 KB, 2843x2701, 1539726410248.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21331908
>Go give your balls a tug, titfucker
>Here's what's gonna happen bud, I hit you, you hit the pavement, ambulance hit's 60, I hit your cute boyfriend

>> No.21331949

>>21331942
>Canadians are polite until you mention the playoff hockey teams are mostly American
I want an orca selkie girl so i can wallow in despair at how shit the canucks are with her.

>> No.21331957

>>21331927
i slapped an ushi-oni, a manticore, a baphomet, and a hellhound together, i was forced to make her different obviously

>> No.21331958

>>21331927
She's not terribly different from the MGE profile species, really. I like the original design a lot.
Her hairstyle is less wild, she has a bit more volume to her tail, but her wardrobe is very different.

More or less why would I mess with that which isn't broken?

>> No.21331964

>>21331930
The biggest and the thickest

>> No.21331966

>>21331914
but she's got a slime carrier caught between the lips of her pussy, i think it might be dirty.

>> No.21331967
File: 280 KB, 1300x2600, Freya Tundra Bapho.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21331942
Glad to hear.
I'm a sucker for building things and DIY stuff.
Especially for the wife
Also RIP hockey. I've mostly accepted that

>> No.21331973

>>21331930
Stay on /c/ you faglord.

>> No.21331975

>>21331927
I just like goth girls and short hair pretty sure she's just going to look like big titty goth Megumin when I get around to getting art done, but that's not necessarily a bad thing

>> No.21331977
File: 1.10 MB, 1500x1402, Automaton32.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is it possible to teach my automaton waifu to do a captcha herself?

>> No.21331978
File: 278 KB, 850x508, CheshireCat160.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21331909
go crazy

>> No.21331983

>>21331958
Currently I've just done different hairstyle but I'm thinking about giving her a different fur/hair color don't know though

>> No.21331990

>>21331966
Untrue. Slime parasites are quiet clean and also very delicious! Plus i bet carriers love feeding you slime directly from the source.

>> No.21331992

I want to make a Baphomet cum so hard her eyes go all rectangley!

>> No.21331995

>>21331983
If you like it the way it is I wouldn't mess with it unless you really feel it works for you.
Don't feel like you need to change things just to make it stand out. That's how you get DA abominations.

>> No.21331996
File: 199 KB, 402x523, 1522980578862.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What species are most likely to use this logic?

>> No.21331998

>>21331996
Dragons.

>> No.21332004
File: 325 KB, 874x701, cc echidna.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21331996
Echidna. Also, what's the source?

>> No.21332005

>>21331996
Dark mages, demons, apophis, pharaoh, kejourou, inari, unagi-joro, lilims, echidna, and some other classic CC/onee-san/momster girls.

>> No.21332012

>>21332005
Half of those aren't anywhere near "choosy" enough for that to apply.

>> No.21332016

>>21331909
I want a BIG and max meat harem of a holst, troll, demon, titania, and maybe a nekomata

>> No.21332021

>>21331996
shotacons.

>> No.21332028
File: 310 KB, 1233x1800, 1437411715779.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21331996
Vampires, Wights, Ice Queens, Pharaohs, etc. The nobility basically. Probably Dark Mages as well.

>> No.21332036

>>21332012
I figured it was species that would use it. If its what species only does that then echidna i guess.

>> No.21332040

>>21332004
Don't remember the name, but the doujin was nothing especial.

>> No.21332041
File: 184 KB, 418x737, Witch and bapho_sign reads _Currently recruiting Onii-chans_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Its time anons, time to finish up World Guide 3. The final untranslated section is here and translated. Its a long one too. All about that most important of Sabbath activities, Black Mass.

http://monstergirlsredux.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1768

<><><>

>Fun Black Mass

>Black mass is a gathering of witches held periodically in each Sabbath, an extremely depraved feast during which the sorcery and pleasure continually cultivated by the witches' daily activities is summarized. To most witches, black mass, a feast of darkness and depravity, is an enjoyable festival. Those who are already married participate and indulge in debauchery with their own onii-chan, while for those who are unmarried, it's the perfect opportunity to get an onii-chan of their very own.

>Black mass is held while humans are asleep, from late night until morning, at enormous meeting halls where all the men and witches belonging to a Sabbath can gather together. At the venue, first they get psyched up by burning incense that empowers the devilish nature dwelling within monsters and fills the air with an indication of depravity, causing the hearts of the assembled witches to uniformly race in anticipation as they suppress their flushing bodies.

>In a typical Sabbath, it is divided into four events, the “rite of sacrifice”, during which new members are welcomed, the “rite of confabulation”, during which the witches get together to chat, the “rite of wisdom”, during which the results of research are announced, and the “rite of depravity”, during which they have sex with their partners according to their desires and run the gamut of licentiousness.

>1. The Rite of Sacrifice

>For the purpose of ensuring its success and bringing about even more pleasure, black mass begins with the presentation of “living sacrifices” as offerings to the host “fiend”, i.e., the baphomet leader. The sacrifices to the fiend are in other words, “humans”. Human men and women gathered for this day end up as sacrifices for black mass. Despite the term sacrifice, it's never that their lives are taken. Instead, the act of offering up “humans” entails the “monsterization” of human women and becoming a witch's partner for human men.

>Black mass begins thus by welcoming new witches into the fold. The numerous humans gathered for the day are brought in and surrounded by a crowd of witches, where baphomet welcomes them and flings words of corruption at them. The majority of the humans gathered there are zealously “solicited” by witches and familiars beforehand. Furthermore, amidst the aura of depravity pervading the meeting grounds of a black mass, their hearts will be guided by the words of baphomet which will stain their hearts in the “charm and depravity of little girls”. The women are already there to become witches, and the men are already there so that they may belong to witches. They have come to desire to offer themselves to Sabbath as “living sacrifices” of their own free will. Women who offer up their own “humanity” as a sacrifice become witches one step ahead of the men who offer up their “humanity” and become new “onii-chan” by being selected by unmarried witches. Those who have become members of Sabbath on the spot continue to participate in black mass as they please, enjoying the pleasure and depravity.

>But there are also others present besides those kinds of people, such as lovers, husbands, and those dear to the hearts of women who have newly become witches who are captured in advance and brought there, or humans who were taken prisoner after raiding the Sabbath. Since such people most likely have not been solicited in advance, they are shaken by the depravity that awakens within themselves upon hearing baphomet's words and even though the sight of human women transforming into childish witches is flaunted to them, they're likely to simply remain in a vortex of bewilderment. Such individuals are to be “saved for later” and will be passed around to be violated by witches during the “rite of depravity” held later.

>> No.21332052
File: 102 KB, 749x694, Supper of Beasts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332041
>After adding new witches to the Sabbath, an alcoholic banquet begins so that witches can deepen their friendships. As if to invite gluttony and intemperance, a feast so extravagant that it couldn't possibly all be eaten is set on a huge table along with so much of each kind of alcoholic beverage that they could bathe in it. Participants can spend the time however they please.

>Some enjoy eating and drinking with onii-chan, and they profess their love to each other while tipsy. Some have a friendly chat with fellow witches, and just when you think they're have an extremely serious discussion about sorcery, they'll introduce their own onii-chan and start bragging and talking about their sex life. Some can also be seen personally exchanging the lewd spells they each developed to use with their own onii-chan. Additionally, fellow “onii-chan” also deepen their friendships, and there are probably even men who get lively and have fun speaking fondly of their wives.

>Furthermore, some witches here and there will already be seen beginning to have sex with their own onii-chan from around the start of the rite of confabulation for some reason, perhaps because they became unable to control their own inner depravity after witnessing the sight of those who are reborn as witches by means of the “rite of sacrifice”, or perhaps because they became unable to bear their urges having consumed the cuisine and alcoholic beverages made for the purpose of the sex to follow.

>Supper of Beasts

>We can say that the extravagant cuisine lining the tables during the rite of confabulation is meant to pave the way for the “rite of depravity” which is to come later. The “supper of beasts” that is prepared for participants of the feast of pleasure known as black mass contains ample amounts of extremely nutritious ingredients such as mamono realm beast meat dripping with juice and thick, rich cheese.

>As suggested by the name “beast”, these dishes are made only with enhancing male stamina and redirecting it towards the witches in mind. Of the nutrition that is obtained from eating this food, only a miniscule amount is stored for building up the body, and almost all of it is employed to produce semen and mana. Furthermore, it has the property of being absorbed immediately as soon as it is taken into the body, and the nutrition obtained from eating a “supper of beasts” is thus instantly converted into “stamina”. Therefore, it is suitable to eat as much as one pleases without there being any concern of health issues or obesity resulting from overeating, and that's why it is possible to push the envelope of gluttony during black mass.

>However, the “stamina” gained from eating this food can only be expended through ejaculation. In the case of a man, the more he eats, the urge to ejaculate will soar limitlessly higher. Even if only the regular portion for an adult male is consumed, the urge won't settle with just one or two ejaculations. If he's feasted to the point that it could be considered surfeit, then he'll end up having to repeatedly ejaculate a countless number of times so that he'll continuously pour semen into witches throughout the duration of black mass.

>Witches will actively recommend the “supper of beasts” and try to get their onii-chan to eat so they can get ravaged by him later on during the “rite of depravity”. While the results may differ, the way that witches can be seen going “ahn” in a sweet voice to get their onii-chan to open his mouth and eat the food every time during the rite of confabulation is reminiscent of the witches of the past era who according to folklore are said to have fed humans to fatten them up before eating them.

>> No.21332062
File: 67 KB, 751x738, Witch&#039;s Soup.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332052
>Witch's Soup

>Sabbath's famous soup which is always imbued with some kind of magical effects. It's customary to offer soup to all those who visit during black mass. It's characterized by a unique taste and different ingredients depending on each Sabbath, and the magical effects it causes differ depending on each Sabbath as well. The custom of offering “witch's soup” during black mass originates from the fact that since time immemorial, soup has also often been offered during festivals related to the chief god.

>The soup offered by “Mamono Lord Army Sabbath” is a soup using sticky, sweet and delicious “mamono realm pumpkin” as a base to which the mamono realm herb “stoic love” is added while seasoning with numerous types of meats and vegetables. A concoction of various ingredients, this magical soup calms the hearts of those who drink it while retaining their lust and exaltation.

>In Sabbath and during black mass, according to the ideal of propagating the “charm and depravity of little girls”, when the gathered witches and their partners entrust themselves to their flushing bodies and carnal desires, drowning in pleasure together, it is no doubt welcomed. But on the other hand, Sabbath is also an organization of “wisdom” which seeks to master sorcery. While black mass is a “feast of pleasure and depravity”, by the same token, it is also a feast of “sorcery and wisdom”. In Mamono Lord Army Sabbath, the coexistence of depravity and wisdom is regarded as ideal. In other words, while the abandonment of “thought” to drown in depraved pleasure is respected, “thinking” up ways to satisfy oneself with even more depraved pleasure is also viewed as important.

>The “rite of wisdom” wherein witches reveal the fruits of their pursuit of sorcery is also scheduled after the “rite of confabulation”. The wisdom of new spells will be brought there. It is possible to acquire new spells and knowledge by retaining one's “wisdom”, and we are able to sink to new lows of “depravity” precisely because we employ our wisdom. As if to embody this ideal, Mamono Lord Army Sabbath's soup spreads warmly throughout the stomach, calming the heart of those who drink it, but without dampening the arousal of the mind and flushing body which seek pleasure. Minds calmed by its warm, pleasant taste become able “to think”, but the desire to pursue pleasure and depravity continues to remain intact, and the heat of the mind and body doesn't vanish. Those consumed by carnal desire towards witches are not freed from that desire. It's just that they become able to “think” up methods of satisfying it, and that it will no longer “explode”. The overpowering atmosphere of depravity at the site of a black mass ensures that unvented heat and desire will never subside or vanish. Instead, due to the lack of explosion, it continues to build and store up infinitely and be directed towards the “rite of depravity” which takes place later.

>“Witch's soup” is offered during black mass in almost all Sabbaths, and it also reveals the ideology and policy of each Sabbath just as Mamono Lord Sabbath's soup does. For instance, in the case of Black Goat Sabbath, i.e., “Kuroferuru Sabbath”, no “thought” is necessary in their pursuit of sorcery, instead, it is demanded that it be abandoned altogether. Given that their specialty is “nymphomancy”, that is precisely what spurs the birth of new spells and leads them to fall to the depths of depravity. The strangely glowing pink soup of Black Goat Sabbath is highly viscous. When sipped through the mouth and swallowed down the throat to the stomach, from then on, it rapidly becomes entangled with the mana of those who drink it, increasing in viscosity. The magical effect of the soup is the exact opposite of that of Mamono Lord Army Sabbath. It causes the heart to be constantly tormented by carnal desire so that one is never able to calm down.

>Also, the soup of “Ropurotto Sabbath's” practically milk like appearance and sweet taste are appealing. Those who sip it have all of their desires boosted, not only lust, but even appetite and somnolence. Drinking this soup enables them to eat more of the “supper of beasts”, mate more repeatedly until satiated, and sleep longer nestled closely to onii-chan once satisfied. For the witches of Beast Sabbath, that's all black mass entails.

>> No.21332063

>>21331930
Round undead butt

>> No.21332066

>>21332041
Sounds nice accept the human sacrifice part skeeves me out if its not consensual. Be real shit if its forcing women into lolis. Although knowing KC it probably is consensual so it lessens the blow.

>> No.21332069

>>21332052
>Supper of Beasts
>extravagant cuisine
The Wendi Dragon cooking sabbath is real

>> No.21332071

>>21331978
>Laughing butts.png

>> No.21332072

>>21332041
>women volunteering to become little kids
I call bullshit on this, no one would go for that.

>> No.21332073
File: 55 KB, 534x656, Wine of Depravity.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332062
>Wine of Depravity

>A wine preferred by witches at black mass. For those with the forms of little girls, wine itself is also incongruous. It's a delicious wine that fans the flames of depravity.

>As far as witches are concerned, the preferred etiquette is for onii-chan to get them to drink and get them drunk in preparation for the “rite of depravity” which comes later. Also, if a man without a witch partner pours wine into the glass of a witch without an onii-chan and offers it to her, it signifies that he wants to get her drunk and enjoy the “rite of depravity” with her. It should probably be interpreted as a sign that she accepts the invitation if she takes the glass and drinks it.

>“Wine of corruption” is never strong. Normally, it's just enough to get the drinkers pleasantly buzzed, but when the “rite of depravity” begins, the wine suddenly kicks in and gets them smashed in reaction to the condensed mana that pervades the hall due to witches having begun having sex with their own onii-chan all over the place.

>As if delirious from the heat of the witches filling their surroundings, some witches' expressions turn bright red, rapt with intoxication, and they lean coquettishly against their onii-chan as they stagger on their feet. With their minds melted, even their thinking becomes shaky, and they entrust themselves entirely to onii-chan, being at the mercy of the pleasure given to them.

>Still others cling to onii-chan and shower him in kisses as if influenced by the unrestrained hijinks of other witches. When straddling onii-chan with a broad smirk, they continuously shake their hips making loud slapping noises while not even knowing what they're doing.

>> No.21332074

>>21331930
Draco has such a fat bottom.

>> No.21332075

>>21332072
You'd be surprised. Not to mention the whole "eternal youth and great power" draw of the deal.

>> No.21332080

>>21332066
Fuck i am retarded and didnt read further. Good job KC. Really like this idea so far.

>> No.21332082
File: 91 KB, 800x587, 1552339438530.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332072
>Implying some old human hag wouldn't jump on this opportunity
>Thinks it might suck to go through childhood again but she have another 70 or so years to enjoy
>Didn't read the fine print about staying a loli forever or that they'd turn her into a monster girl

>> No.21332083

>>21332073
>surrounded by a bunch of drunk horny lolis
oh no

>> No.21332084
File: 724 KB, 1721x2459, Shirokuto Sabbath.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332073
>3. The Rite of Wisdom

>After the witches enjoy dinner and pleasant chats for a while, the “rite of wisdom” is held in the name of collecting the wisdom of the witches in Sabbath and sharing it. As the place where witches announce the fruits of the research they conduct daily as well as newly developed spells and magical tools, it's one of the biggest reasons why they hold black masses. Naturally, it isn't just limited to witches, given that it's also possible for the wizards of Sabbath to participate provided that they have produced results.

>Only a fraction of the witches and wizards belonging to Sabbath are given the privilege to step up to the podium such as those who have developed hitherto unknown spells, those who have discovered methods of boosting the effects of existing spells remarkably, those who have created convenient magical tools that will change our lives, those who have put forward a revolutionary theory of magic, and so forth. Just standing in this place is itself a great honor and proof of one's remarkable capabilities as an aspiring master magician.

>Additionally, as ones who have advanced the field of sorcery and contributed to all monsters who use magic in their lives as well as their husbands, those who are able to obtain this honor will be granted a reward by the baphomet leader. Some witches are granted a greater portion of baphomet's power of depravity as a reward, fulfilling their wishes to become lewder, more powerful witches who can enjoy sex with onii-chan even more, some obtain vast sums of money in order to enjoy traveling all over with onii-chan, and some have the facilities in their private laboratory spectacularly upgraded and will be prioritized for deliveries of materials and resources from then on for the sake of further research. Among them, wizards who have made it up to that podium after a long and arduous journey without a witch partner have even successfully demanded “baphomet herself” as their reward.

>Given the various novel, original theories of magic and never before seen spells that abound during these meetings, they are fascinating not only to Sabbath's witches, but to any who aspire to master sorcery. Therefore, even the witches who were enjoying chats with other witches or frolicking intimately with onii-chan during the rite of confabulation will basically assume a serious attitude during the rite of wisdom. For the most part, it is due to the scholarly interests and concerns of those who aspire to master sorcery, but there's certainly more to it than just that. Many of the new spells and magical tools announced are also things for spicing up their sex life and making sex with their partners even more enjoyable. During the “rite of depravity” which is held afterward, whoever so desires can have spells cast on them so they can try them out, and magical tools are also lent out. In other words, many among the witches are in fact also keeping a serious eye on things precisely because they're evaluating which spells and tools to use when they have sex with onii-chan during the rite of depravity. That's why a tone of joy and anticipation is mixed into their voices when they exclaim over new spells.

>> No.21332091 [DELETED] 

>>21332082
Luckily they can just use a megamorphisis spell and they would turn into a witch so its would be that bad at all.

>> No.21332092
File: 115 KB, 991x1096, 1531787422094.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332066
It was earlier stated that the sabbath gets members by "advertising," not force.
That said, I have my doubts on that for Kuroferuru's group. She is an extremist, after all.

>> No.21332094

>>21332084
Man, the Sabbath is really neat.

>> No.21332095
File: 1.61 MB, 1691x1200, wg3_sample1_1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332084
>4. The Rite of Depravity

>Upon the conclusion of the rite of wisdom begins the long awaited “rite of depravity”. It is the feast of sex and pleasure that makes Sabbath an organization of great depravity, and also the main purpose of attending black mass for many witches.

>As soon as this obscene ritual begins, all the witches in attendance at black mass go at it as they desire with their onii-chan partners and begin having sex all throughout the meeting hall. The sight of extremely young looking little girls exposing themselves indecently in a manner unbecoming of their adorable looks, and the dissonance of the resounding alluring cries of ecstasy the likes of which should never escape the lips of any little girl make it like a paradise of depravity to Sabbath, while on the other hand, it is an abhorrent, revolting spectacle which must never be according to the morals of the chief god's faith which value purity and innocence. Some men get on top of young girls way smaller than themselves, pin them down, and ravage them mercilessly with their carnal desire. Some men seize kneeling little girls focused intensely on slurping and sucking their penis with undivided attention by the head in their large palms and make them catch their loads deep down their throat. Even the spectacle of multiple witches swarming over a single man, joining as one, and becoming entangled can be witnessed. At a glance, it even appears to simply be a massive orgy, but instead of random sex between men and women, it is consensual sex between those who share marital bonds in typical monster fashion. Regardless of this fact, just because the monsters uniformly have the forms of little girls, it appears that little girls are being forcibly raped and little girls who know nothing are being inculcated with obscene knowledge. Therefore, the more the witches copulate, the more powerful the depravity within them grows.

>Due to witches drowning in pleasure, the site of a black mass fills with condensed depravity, and all the witches are engulfed by heat and madness and dragged further into the depths of pleasure. A pink haze begins to form in the air due to all the mana being released from the sex, and the wisdom that has been continuously amassed by Sabbath is used to further increase the depravity. Lewd spells fly back and forth all over the place, and large scale spells are cast with no regard for the numerous witches who will get caught in the crossfire. Even witches and their partners unaware and engrossed in sex are sometimes given unexpected pleasure and brought to climax or ejaculation from being hit by stray magical bullets.

>Also, those left bewildered and confounded during the “rite of sacrifice” who still have yet to become members of Sabbath are granted freedom as soon as the rite of depravity begins. But the place those humans are released is ground zero of tremendous depravity. And then, men may see before them little girls with an atmosphere similar to someone they know clinging lustfully to them, or unknown little girls trying to drag them into irresistible depravity. Women will be surrounded by countless little girls lovingly entangling men. The frenzied orgy unfolding as far as the eye can see causes their thoughts to become clouded with pink haze. The obscene sight of the girls engaged in indecency inundating their field of vision and the girls' cries of ecstasy violating their ears will consume their mind. It being impossible to escape the condensed mana of depravity filling the air, women will be reborn as new “witches” and begin to seek their own onii-chan.

>The flames of sex that ignite along with the start of the ritual of depravity never disappear. Instead, the conflagration expands as time passes. By the same token, the sex between the witches and their partners also becomes ever more intensely furious as the rite of depravity progresses. The alluring hip movements of the witches riding on top of onii-chan grow more relentless and unseemly since they become so absorbed in indulging in pleasure. A couple who were once whispering sweet nothings while making love will forget words altogether before they know it, and the witch will get on all fours like a beast to be violently drilled by her man's rigid erection from behind. A witch who had been enjoying being showered in semen will now take the penis deep inside in order to stain her insides in essence too as if to declare that even having her entire body stained in cloudy white fluid is still not enough. So long as depravity has dominion over the place, the heat of the witches and their partners never abates. There will be no sleep, no exhaustion, no withering, and no subsiding. The feast of yonge flesh and cloudy white fluid never ends until the coming of dawn.

>> No.21332097
File: 2.24 MB, 2105x1488, onii-chan~.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332083
Sounds like a good time to me.

>> No.21332102
File: 130 KB, 600x424, firefox_llkvw9sqHv.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

questionable pregnancies!

>> No.21332103
File: 693 KB, 1743x2512, Greilia Sabbath.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332095
>“The depraved power” boosted to the utmost limit by this obscene ritual which utterly mocks and repudiates the principles of “humanity”, “benevolence”, “morality”, and “ethics” according to the faith of the Order of the chief god makes the site of a black mass into a special “concentrated land”. Witches who run the gamut of profligacy in this concentrated land become physical embodiments of depravity.

>Each time a little girl rapturously cries out in ecstasy, the salacious atmosphere surrounding Sabbath grows stronger, bringing greater “depravity” to Sabbath. The depravity fully pervading Sabbath itself is distributed widely to all the witches, and the witches can continuously increase the depravity enshrouding them without limit. The infinitely generated depraved power easily destroys the shackles limiting the amount of mana possessable by witches and their partners, drastically raising the upper limits of their mana capacity. In other words, the rite of depravity is an absolutely essential ritual for making the “depravity” dwelling within a “Sabbath” even more morally objectionable, unconscionable, and blasphemous so that the witches will embody even greater depravity, radically boosting their power.

>By undergoing the rite of depravity in this manner, the power of a “Sabbath” attains further heights. After witches have enjoyed thoroughly having sex with their beloved onii-chan until morning while getting covered in a sticky mess inside and out, some will set out on the road home while holding hands with their beloved onii-chan with a smile on their face, whereas others will leave the meeting grounds happily breathing in their sleep while being carried in onii-chan's arms, having stored up “depravity” enormously magnified via black mass in their tiny bodies.

>Furthermore, black mass as described by this author is only an example reflecting the most typical flow of events based on “Mamono Lord Army Sabbath”. As far as the particular details are concerned, it's all different depending on the policies and activity content of each Sabbath. In some cases, what actually occurs could even be vastly different than the flow of events described above.

>For example, in the case of Black Goat Sabbath, i.e., “Kuroferuru Sabbath”, witches and their partners are already piled up having sex constantly from the beginning of black mass. In other words, black mass begins with the “rite of depravity” and the “rite of sacrifice” and “rite of confabulation” are held amidst the pleasure of sex. Announcements of new spells during the “rite of wisdom” are also done in a format where they can actually be demonstrated on oneself while having sex.

>The black mass held in Medical Sabbath, i.e., “Greilia Sabbath”, is hardly sexual at all. Casters and even doctors from outside Sabbath are also invited, and from start to finish, there are announcements of new medical techniques and pharmacomancy spells with in-depth discussions of medical techniques.

>Yet despite this, the “ritual of depravity” is always held even in Greilia Sabbath. Unlike the typical case where sex takes place in a great hall where everyone can see it, after the conclusion of all the other events of black mass, sterile feeling white rooms are prepared for all the witches which also resemble the rooms used when treating patients. After entering private rooms with their onii-chan, witches lay their partner on the white bed, and run the gamut of service using their own body as his plaything according to their own urges of devotion. In this place, their partner becomes the “patient”, and all kinds of pleasurable acts are performed so he can relax and receive treatment. Each kind of pharmacomancy spell which takes effect through physical touching or sex will be performed. At a glance, the space lined with countless white rooms looks like a white walled medical facility, yet instead of medical treatment, what goes on inside the rooms is none other than carnal relations between the pharmacomancers and patients. The only thing that can be heard from any of the rooms is alluring young voices moaning and the creaking of the beds, so in actuality, it's almost like a brothel. The act of repudiating morality by exposing the indecent sight of yonge girls to all eyes that is performed in a typical rite of depravity produces great “depravity”. On the other hand, when those who look pure and white at a glance, but have the true nature of beings who possess black, sordid desires, actually secretly engage in lewd acts at a hidden place, it produces powerful “depravity” in yet another form.

>> No.21332104

>>21332082
Luckily they can just use a megamorphisis spell and they would turn into a witch so it wouldnt be that bad at all.

>>21332092
Like i said i didnt read far enough, but even kuro would probably just let the women who they might force turn into adults and let the men go free of they just arent into lolis. Probably the only ones who have to due to a much more lax vetting process.

>> No.21332105

>>21332102
Nothing questionable here.

>> No.21332106
File: 1.33 MB, 2500x3300, happy_halloween__by_valldor_dcqszib.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21331909
The fattest.

>> No.21332107

>>21332095
Jesus christ KC, you're really going all out.

>> No.21332115
File: 831 KB, 721x1024, WG3_cover1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332103
>Also, if it's a small scale Sabbath, then in some cases it may even turn out to be a sort of relaxed “social gathering”, but there are also cases when several small scale Sabbaths will hold a massive joint black mass. What's more, Mamono Lord Army Sabbath is the largest scale individual Sabbath, but aside from the black mass held by only Mamono Lord Army Sabbath, an even larger scale black mass is also held in which all baphomets and witches from every Sabbath throughout the world can participate.

<><><>

>“Onii-chaan... It's ramming deep inside... Noo”

>“Aha! Onii-chan's is incredibly delicious... I want more”

>“Nihihi, onii-san's face is so cute I wonder if it'll become even cuter if I do this?”

>The expanse beneath the man's eyes was completely packed with a flock of beasts shattering the limits of the lusts of the flesh. Half the flock of beasts have the appearance of little girls. The beasts of childish appearance with an inappropriate sensuality are copulating with the beasts from the other half as they please. The remaining half of the beasts were men with much larger bodies than the girls. The beasts were plunging their meatrods inside every single orifice of the girls' childish bodies and defiling them with cloudy white fluid, taking obscenity to a new level.

>It is a spectacle in which the little girls gathered in this place are being violated by men with vulgar desires, but in actuality, it is a scene of childish witches with far more indecent and wicked desires manipulating the desires of the men to milk them as they please. The man viewing that spectacle is also one of the beasts, and in his lap sits another beast. The man sits cross-legged on a chair that's soft and wide like a bed, and the one using his body as a throne from which to reign is a dark beast who literally has beast ears, a beast tail, and large horns, the baphomet leader of the Sabbath.

>“It's incredible this time too, isn't it...”,

>muttered the man spontaneously at the spectacle unfolding beneath his eyes.

>“Oh, you bet it is”.

>The baphomet snorted “mn-hmm”, and nodded at those words, seemingly satisfied.

>The destructive spectacle unfolding beneath his eyes was utterly annihilating the very fabric of human morality, but there was no sense of repugnance in his exclamation regarding it. For the baphomet and the man who is her spouse, the spectacle unfolding beneath their eyes was truly like looking at themselves.

>Because he knew firsthand the pleasure and happiness this spectacle induced in the beasts, it was rather endearing to him. Watching filled him with excitement, making his body heat up, and his penis swell even bigger. Ever since it had grown huge at the start of the rite of depravity, his penis had forgotten how to wither, and it was now lodged firmly deep inside the tiny vagina of the baphomet sitting in his lap.

>“Tonight's mass is truly filled with depravity.
The gushing mana has risen up to here.”

>The baphomet raised a fur covered finger and light gathered at her fingertip, glowing a faint pink.
>While watching it, she smiled mischievously with a “kukuku” as if she had thought of something.

>“Hey, aniue.
>The entirety of this Sabbath is mine.
>And the entirety of me is yours.
>Therefore, we can also say the entirety of this magnificent spectacle is yours”.

>Along with that teasing remark, the baphomet stirred slightly to turn her gaze towards the man's face positioned above her head. Regardless of how slightly she had moved her body, even merely that caused it to strongly scrape the man's member which was still held fast by the walls of flesh deep inside her, and the pleasure incurred led him to climax. The cloudy white fluid spewing forth was pouring into her tiny womb. The sensation of semen filling her up caused the baphomet's childish body to convulse with pleasure, and the delicious taste of the mana of the one she loves permeating deep inside of her naturally made her just about ready to smile. On the other hand, the mature, masculine face of the man distorted in pleasure was vaguely making a timid expression.

>“Mn... Why the long face, aniue?
Are you unhappy...?”

>“N-No, I'm overjoyed that someone as great as you has chosen the likes of me!
>But, it just still doesn't feel real to me. I have no power whatsoever.
>I don't feel like a man worthy of being your husband...”

>After sighing and snorting “hmph” at the man's response, the baphomet lovingly patted the man's penis which was still deep inside her through her swollen belly. When his penis was squeezed tightly by the little tube of flesh, the man was once again led to climax.

>> No.21332118

>>21332115
>an even larger scale black mass is also held in which all baphomets and witches from every Sabbath throughout the world can participate.
Oh my.

>> No.21332122
File: 94 KB, 700x777, 1536035597570.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332115
God damn KC.

>> No.21332123

>>21332115
Fuck

>> No.21332126
File: 240 KB, 1405x898, Great magic dictionary preface - witch and baphomet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332115
>“You feel it yourself too, right?
>Aniue, it's proof that this body of mine has submitted to you as a female...
>And you've even remained hard and kept ejaculating in an attempt to impregnate me, haven't you
>You're doing what is required of a male, so how dare you call yourself unworthy”.

>The baphomet rubbed her belly with an enthralled expression as more semen was pouring inside.
>Delirious and eyes out of focus, it seemed more like she was acting as a mouthpiece for her womb which had submitted to the male, rather than genuinely asserting her own will.

>“B-But that's because you're so cute... Uh, no! I mean, it's a physiological response...”

>“Human men are such a pain in the ass.
>Damn you for denying instinct due to your lackluster knowledge and reasoning.
>And it's even more exasperating perhaps because you're a scholar. But that's what I love...”

>Already reddened with the pleasure of ejaculation, the man's expression grew even brighter red in a disavowal of the baphomet's frank manner of speaking. Puffing up her cheeks in reaction, the baphomet's words were full of discontent, but at the same time, her voice was tinged with joy, perhaps because her ears had quickly picked up on the word “cute”.

>“You certainly are powerless.
>Your magical talent doesn't even measure a sliver of mine, and you'd lose out to me in a test of physical strength as well. Even as a scholar, you're half-baked, and on top of that, you even burnt the goddamn toast this morning. Plus, I'd wager that from the perspective of a human girl, you're not especially handsome either”,

>asserted the baphomet, deliberately without adding the words “but I love you” at the end.
Her words were so blunt that the man's shoulders drooped, heartbroken.

>“On the other hand, I am a baphomet, granted sorcerous talent from birth and preordained to stand above all witches. All those who witness my dark power prostrate themselves before me in terror. It is I who can stand above ones such as them and 'bestow' it upon them.”

>The baphomet threw out her nonexistent chest and inflated herself with pride, but for some reason, her body was trembling rapidly. Since a part of himself was screwed inside her little body, her trembling came to affect the man's body as well. The feeling of it caused the sensation of ejaculation to begin mounting yet again.

>“Aniue, you were the only one to 'keep bestowing' it upon me despite knowing my power”.

>“What is that supposed to mean...?”

>The man loved the baphomet. As an aspiring scholar of magic, he had once conducted research at the national institute of sorcery, but his research didn't work out, and even the money he needed to support his living costs began to be all used up, so he could no longer remain enrolled. Just then, it was this baphomet who incorporated the institute he was a member of as part of her own Sabbath. Thanks to that, the man was able to continue on as a scholar. Surely, it must have been pure whim on her part, but the man felt strongly obliged towards the baphomet, and at the same time, he also felt both love and lust towards her. The man had intended to work as hard as he could to repay his debt of obligation to the baphomet, but as a powerless human man, there was surely nothing he could possibly do for her. Convinced of the certainty of this, the man could not comprehend the baphomet's words.

>“...I'm not gonna say anything until you remember”.

>Abruptly turning away in anger, the baphomet puffed out her cheeks. The man had no idea what she was mad about. The baphomet clamped down with her insides, and the man reached his umpteenth climax. Her meaty vagina pulsed as if to guzzle his semen, triggering nonstop ejaculation. It was just as if the baphomet were intent on channeling her anger to wring every last drop out of him.

>> No.21332127

I rate it neat out of 10. Not really a true loli lover, but still would love to own an english physical copy. Shame it will never happen.

>> No.21332130
File: 216 KB, 432x600, 4505796.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332126
>The pleasure of endless ejaculation caused the man's vision to blur. By pure chance, the sight of the witches below entered his shaky visual field. They all uniformly had rapturous expressions. Their expressions rapt with pleasure were likely due to the rigid erections penetrating them. But in the man's eyes, it felt like there was something else besides that which was melting their hearts. As for that, the look in the witches' eyes as they gazed at their men was like that of a love struck young girl, in their smiles was the kind of affection that a wife has for her beloved husband, and more than anything else, the sort of eyes of a little girl clinging to her big brother who she has absolute trust in. Surely the men penetrating them were able to make their faces that way precisely because they were suitable as their partners. The man's shaky field of vision was redirected to the baphomet. She had been looking away, but before he knew it, she was gazing at his face. Staring intently at him were the clingy eyes of a little girl in love.

<><><>

>Translation notes:

>*The baphomet has a granny tone to her dialog which is hardly reflected in the translation. It's mainly due to things like the use of “ja” instead of “da”, “no” instead “ne”, the first person pronoun “washi” which is used by the elderly, the old fashioned second person pronoun “onushi”, and “aniue”, an obsolete term for “onii-san” which is mainly used in historical dramas these days.

>> No.21332144

Can you impregnate living armor?

>> No.21332146

>>21332084
>Among them, wizards who have made it up to that podium after a long and arduous journey without a witch partner have even successfully demanded “baphomet herself” as their reward.
Hey! That's me!

>> No.21332147
File: 601 KB, 1280x2048, D5cu0XxWAAEb0SG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Frankenstein's Monster MG when?

>> No.21332148
File: 399 KB, 576x827, 1555122563093.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332115
>>21332126
>>21332130
Can't beat the goat.

>> No.21332150

>>21332144
Yes (provided the source we got is accurate), the baby is born without armor and grows it as she matures. Cursed swords are born the same way, with the organic armor spreading over the child as she matures.

>> No.21332151

So anon, if you had a loli waifu, would you go to a black mass?

>> No.21332156

>>21331897
hell hounds are the best doggos

>> No.21332161

>>21332151
She'd have put in some effort to get me there. I'm not exactly a party person.

>> No.21332163

>>21332150
Sounds funny that you would have a baby thats invisible to everyone but you and your waifu.

>>21332151
I would go to a marune one just to experience it. Sounds like fun.

>> No.21332171

>>21332144
I want to impregnate a doll!

>> No.21332174

>>21332146
I can only imagine how difficult it would be for a wizard to live among the Sabbath long enough to get that opportunity and still stay unmarried. Yet it seems it is indeed possible.

>> No.21332179

>>21332126
>Your magical talent doesn't even measure a sliver of mine, and you'd lose out to me in a test of physical strength as well. Even as a scholar, you're half-baked, and on top of that, you even burnt the goddamn toast this morning. Plus, I'd wager that from the perspective of a human girl, you're not especially handsome either”,

I love that even in the MGE a monster wife can be this harsh on her husband. It shows marital squabbles of a sort do exist.

And burning toast, it's such a hilariously vanilla issue. I love it.

>> No.21332180
File: 632 KB, 956x1373, gote.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332174
Just have to keep your eyes on the prize.

>> No.21332183
File: 155 KB, 1228x875, please complete the captcha.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21331977
She likes it when you do it though

>> No.21332188

>>21332183
Too sweet to resist.

>> No.21332189

>>21332151
I feel like my waifu would want to take a loli potion and sneak in for the Rite of Wisdom because she's really in to magic and I don't know if she'd be allowed in with her regular adult form. We might be able to get away with it if we took our daughteru, but if we ever did go to a black mass it would be a very rare occurrence.

Honestly it sounds like a neat experience, KC really did a good job with it.

>> No.21332193

>>21332183
So aah, do I need to use my mouth or my hand or my dick?

>> No.21332194

>>21332062
>Puppy witch giving me that soup so I can eat more magical beast covered in cheese so I can fill her belly with semen
Fucking hot

>> No.21332196
File: 666 KB, 2480x3507, 1471092984178.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332148
Indeed.

>> No.21332199

>>21332115
So there can be small scale sabbaths

>> No.21332205

>>21332199
I mean, it takes time for Bapho to build up her following, they don't just start with crazy huge followings.

>> No.21332207

>>21332189
>taking your daughteru to a black mass

>> No.21332216
File: 319 KB, 662x900, Automaton_loves_you.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332183
Too adorable.

>> No.21332222

>>21332207
My waifu and I are very in to doing sexual things with our daughteru anon, in all honesty my waifu could get a free pass for being an adult female at the Sabbath based on her interest in little girls (and on her scientific research). Our daughteru would just love all the extreme undivided attention her mama and I could give her at a black mass.

>> No.21332225

>>21332183
Gonna complete her Captcha

>> No.21332230

>>21332183
>please select all the pictures with a cute robot

>> No.21332233
File: 353 KB, 1041x1125, 74684686_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wholesome fluffy families.

>> No.21332236

>>21332151
It involves eating cheesey meat so yeah

>> No.21332240

>>21332236
Cheesy meat that makes you want to fuck little girls!

>> No.21332242
File: 355 KB, 1200x732, F4dSR2wS_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332236
>cheesey meat

>> No.21332244
File: 830 KB, 1300x866, Hidden in plain sight.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21332245

>>21332106
Halloween was devised by CC Monsters, looking for an excuse to lure young boys to their homes with the promise of candy!

>> No.21332249

>>21332244
Wow! The deadly Trapdoor Ushi-Oni! Such a clever predator in her natural habitat!

>> No.21332250
File: 702 KB, 900x950, qu123HuL_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332244
Sneaky spidercow.

>> No.21332254

>>21332244
>>21332250
Bad spidercow. Gonna bop her on the seal.

>> No.21332255

>>21332240
Her familiar gonna get that belly filled too!

>> No.21332257

>>21331909
I need a Troll wearing a micro bikini

>> No.21332258
File: 263 KB, 1200x870, 3Edp68i4_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332245
How fiendish.

>> No.21332268

>>21332245
What happens if i take a shota potion that wears off after luring me into her home and her starting to do lewd things?

>> No.21332270

>>21332258
The quest to find Autonee-san!

>> No.21332285
File: 886 KB, 1904x2015, DtYu2GuXoAEY8qR.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332268
She gets even more excited.

>> No.21332287

I hope their are adult black masses that are sorta the same except for the physical age. Actually sounds like something mari, druella, or the QoH would hold.

>> No.21332290

Good night anons, take care and don't burn down the thread.

Instead, prepare for tomorrow is mothers day and those mothers need a reward....and soon to be/those who want to be mothers will be quite active.

>> No.21332291

>>21332151
A loli Lich wouldn't hesitate to join the Sabbath.

>> No.21332302
File: 345 KB, 741x654, doodle115.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21332305

>>21332285
Whats the CC gunna do now that she knows i am infact actually an adult male.

>> No.21332309

>>21332285
>A MaaaAAyaaan!~
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-wWTQ70NKE

>> No.21332311

>>21332302
Go away faggot.

>> No.21332315

Try as he might, KC will never get me interested in such disgusting shit.

>> No.21332318
File: 361 KB, 900x750, gryffon_wing_hug_2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Griffons are olev.

>> No.21332320

>>21332318
>No small griffon to declare me and my home under her protection.
She'd be cute, although I'll have to let her on the laptop/PC so she can be entertained while I'm at work.

>> No.21332323

>>21332318
>Why won’t my husband stop obsessing over my wings? I’m right here!

>> No.21332332

>>21332315
Anon don't be that way.

>> No.21332334

>>21332320
You gonna wipe your history first, or let her stumble on that by herself?

>> No.21332335 [SPOILER] 
File: 90 KB, 724x516, 1557628629657.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332305

>> No.21332341
File: 176 KB, 1280x907, 72906108_p9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21332348

>>21332332
I have certain values I will never betray.

>> No.21332349

>>21332257
I need a Troll drawn by Raita

>> No.21332350

>>21332334
Separate accounts.
No need to share one.

>> No.21332355

>>21332348
>[laughing Bapho noises]

>> No.21332357
File: 1.04 MB, 1063x1500, 001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332349
I need a troll drawn by Aoi Nagisa.

>> No.21332366

>>21332348
And baphos wont make you betray them anon its okay. They will understand and leave you alone as you wish.

>> No.21332371

>>21332355
I believe there’s a Cu Sith waiting to meet you.

>> No.21332373

>>21332355
I want to be in an instant loss 2koma.

>> No.21332376

>>21332350
Wouldn't you want to see what she's looking up on the internet too? I bet a monster search history is pretty interesting
>what kind of girl does anon like
>how to protecc human boys
>how to get pregnant by handholding

>> No.21332378

>>21332366
I’m glad we can avoid each other peacefully.

>> No.21332379

>>21332335
Thats not bad. I figured she was going to start teasing me and threatening to punish me if i didnt cum inside her and get her pregnant with many daughters.

>> No.21332388

>>21332357
I've seen a couple volumes of manga drawn by that person in the store. Can't remember if it's elves or just delicious brown girls, but kinda tempted to buy them.

>> No.21332390

>>21332376
Well, I'd probably know her password from setting it up.
And if I really wanted I could change it with the admin account.

>> No.21332395
File: 791 KB, 1000x1000, Succubus_by_valldor_dca1akw.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332379
That comes later

>> No.21332396

>>21332378
Yep. Anons forget but mobstergirls will not force you into unhappy situations as that goes against the demonlords entire mission statement. Have a great day anon!

>> No.21332401

>>21332395
Then i cant wait to dominate her by handholding and deep kissing until then.

>> No.21332402

Its not rape if you're both screaming

>> No.21332404

where do you guys get lewds of your monster waifus?

>> No.21332419
File: 367 KB, 784x857, kikicleaner.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332396
>mobstergirls

>> No.21332422

>>21332404
I commission artists to draw them.

>> No.21332425

>>21332419
Kiki "Jane" Wick

>> No.21332427
File: 741 KB, 972x1359, 74682369_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21332428

>>21332419
Unintentional, but i do like the idea of different organized crime syndicates founded around certain mamano traits like the mofu mob.

>> No.21332430

>>21332207
I doubt KDF would be the only one.

>> No.21332431
File: 162 KB, 1020x2208, Ikbq5Fs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332402
>screaming

>> No.21332432
File: 197 KB, 999x846, 1557515598146.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>nervous oni accidentally kabedons you through a wall
I'm tempted to see how she reacts if I just wrap my arms around her waist

>> No.21332437

>>21332427
>"Excuse me, ma'am. Might I grope your titty for a bit?"

>> No.21332438

>>21332183

>*refresh*

>> No.21332443
File: 225 KB, 1134x849, K6dj44nY_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332432
Something like this.

>> No.21332452

>>21332404
I practice and try to make my own

>> No.21332458
File: 1.05 MB, 1240x1754, EVNqtFIO_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332438
Careful now.

>> No.21332460

>>21332425
>they stole her master and left her orgasming on the floor.
>now she is on one last mission to save him.
>And she wont stop until every enemy is paralyzed with pleasure.
>Jane wick.
>in theatres now.

>> No.21332461

>>21332443
Am I a bad person for wanting to see how far I can push her before she snaps and powderizes my pelvis?

>> No.21332490
File: 440 KB, 1100x1124, 73411089_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332461
Yes.
No

>> No.21332495
File: 1.88 MB, 2731x2367, 59857182_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Liz?

>> No.21332513

>>21332495
Needs bigger tits.

>> No.21332514 [SPOILER] 
File: 299 KB, 800x1064, 1557630909871.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21331897
Some people just can't wait for monster girls to become real.

>> No.21332526
File: 742 KB, 1333x1920, 16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332514
Can you?

>> No.21332533

>>21332287
that would catch my interest more

>> No.21332544

>>21332404
myself, i go on here to get good ideas for what to draw and draw them, adding on to my personal nsfw collection

>> No.21332602

All this bapho info is great
Being tundrabapho anon, im 100% biased but i still like the info

>> No.21332612

>>21332602
firebapho anon here, same here, but i have no shame

>> No.21332628
File: 153 KB, 800x1100, tundrabapho2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332612
>firebapho anon
May you continue to be awesome

>> No.21332639

>>21332130
>*The baphomet has a granny tone to her dialog which is hardly reflected in the translation.
Is every Baphomet a hag?

>> No.21332645

>>21332639
Lolibabas

>> No.21332678
File: 337 KB, 441x900, CGHWEbWT_o.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332639
Of course not!

>> No.21332698
File: 202 KB, 891x578, JybbpjIK_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332526
Maaaaybe.

>> No.21332700 [SPOILER] 
File: 102 KB, 473x700, 1557634328581.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332513

>> No.21332709
File: 201 KB, 1400x1538, firebaphosketch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332628
you too, tundrabapho anon

>> No.21332710

>>21332526
What are the odds he gets waifu’d by her later in life?

>> No.21332737

>>21332710
0, isn’t that kind of manga

>> No.21332745
File: 209 KB, 1419x829, wifeworm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21332753
File: 1.35 MB, 1450x1215, 1554661122170.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21331897
PAH! Victoria must be a lame as fuck dictator.

I bet her regime doesn't have anything cool, doesn't have anything worthy of nationalism, no military might, a "decent" enough economy and neighboring countries prolly don't take her and her sorry excuse of a regime seriously.

>> No.21332761
File: 119 KB, 687x510, 1548465849767.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332753
Lastly, I bet she and her regime probably don't even have a cool theme song or recurring leitmotif.

>> No.21332772
File: 139 KB, 1200x1153, D6Vuvn3WsAMqTQC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Meru does some good stuff!

https://twitter.com/meru_nyaa/status/1127429127508832256

>> No.21332782

>>21332772
yes but where's the diaper version?

>> No.21332789

>>21332782
>if you something in the past, thats who you are forever

Bad mindset to have. I'd hate to be an idiot like you all my life.

>> No.21332791

>>21332789
Unfortunately that's the norm here anon.

>> No.21332819

>>21332737
I meant later in life, after the manga ends. Is this the story they tell their kids about how they met?

>> No.21332833

>>21332819
But the manga isnt about them

>> No.21332838
File: 109 KB, 600x714, 1554591704846.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want to make dragons blush

>> No.21332840

>Monster friendly, but not controlled village
>In school kids learn about how monsters and humans relate and the different species
>When girls reach age of consent, they can choose to monsterize
>Local monsters help ease the transition and can provide training/counseling
>Some will still choose to be human, and the monsters respect their choice
>If the girls have a boy in mind when they choose to monsterize, the boy is involved in the process, often becoming their de facto partner and future husband

Could such a system work? What would you do if that girl that sits across from you in class decided she wanted to be a monster and wanted your help to pick the species?

>> No.21332844

>>21332833
It’s not a one-off?

>> No.21332847

>>21332772
I love the way the light looks as she peers back at you. pose is really nice too. super cute anubutt

>> No.21332869 [DELETED] 

>Dragonia was once ruled by a tyrannical dictatorship before the Monstergirls and Demon Lord Lilith became a thing and before the current Dragon Queen ruled Dragonia

How awful was pre-Monstergirl Dragonia? It was said Dragonia was ruled by evil tyrants. Apparently Human Dragon Master Tyrants to boot.

>> No.21332877 [DELETED] 
File: 2.72 MB, 2600x2094, 1557613710701.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Dragonia was once ruled by a tyrannical dictatorship before the Monstergirls and Demon Lord Lilith became a thing and before the current Dragon Queen ruled Dragonia

How awful was pre-Monstergirl Dragonia? It was said Dragonia was ruled by evil tyrants. Apparently Human Dragon Master Tyrants to boot.

>> No.21332888 [DELETED] 

>>21332877
>GoT
>Normieshit
>>>/tg/
>>>/tv/
You clicked on the wrong board.

>> No.21332894

>>21332791
I've done some stupid shit as a kid, I'm glad that the only way it's haunting me is through my own memories.

>> No.21332910 [DELETED] 

>>21332877
Get the fuck out you subhuman westernshit faggot.

>> No.21332935

What are some monsters for a submissive masochist? not the violent kind cuz I'd like to not be on the verge of death

>> No.21332947

>>21332095
>>21332103
>>21332115
>>21332126
>>21332130

This, my friends, is what a true lolicon looks like

>> No.21332956
File: 131 KB, 1200x1056, 1556341762226.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332947
Yeah, and? Looks great to me! It's all willing parties involved. Well maybe a handful of religious folk who tried to raid the place, but better this than death.

>inb4 would literally rather die than fuck a loli who wants to be fucked by you

>> No.21332965

>>21331900
always good stuff

>> No.21332986
File: 777 KB, 1024x1280, 1478234343904.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How high you lads like your cacao content?

>> No.21332993
File: 18 KB, 214x255, 1455453653225.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332095
>>21332103
>>21332115
>>21332126
>>21332130
>>21332956
This must not be. This shall not stand. At first I had questions, but this is pure evil. If this is what they want for all the little children instead of Sunday School, may the Chief Goddess guide my hammer to crush every last baphomet skull.

>> No.21332999

>>21332513
You mean smaller.

>> No.21333004

>>21332993
>>>/tg/
Intolerant retard.

>> No.21333006

>>21332956

I'm not complaining or anything. I'm just in awe at getting such an in-depth look at the inner thoughts of a man who loves lolis. It's quite a sight to behold.

I wonder if the baphomet's husband in the short story was actually KC's self-insert

>> No.21333007

>>21332986
It varies, but it must be silky and creamy no matter what.

>> No.21333013
File: 170 KB, 846x878, 1556606705292.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21333006
Possibly. I have heard that his favorite is the baphomet. I feel like it could possibly be Bapho-Sama herself, just so he can be like "I know her name" to himself.

>> No.21333019

>>21332999
>>21332495
I think they're just fine as they are, no change necessary

>> No.21333021
File: 3.32 MB, 2000x3145, enjoying the view.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332986
Intensely so.

>> No.21333023
File: 888 KB, 3490x2406, 1529115858010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332986
Yes.

>> No.21333043
File: 282 KB, 1200x1800, 1555208392302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332986
About this much

>> No.21333059

>>21332993
Fuck off you subhuman crossboarder.

>> No.21333074

>>21331897
where's my raccoon monstergirl

>> No.21333075
File: 57 KB, 497x547, 1556415919654.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21333074
Have you bought the tanuki DLC?

>> No.21333076

>>21333043
God I want this with a holstaurus

>> No.21333102

>>21333043
>Korra holst

>> No.21333116

>>21333023
>when pharaoh finds prime unspoiled unguarded fair skinned shota

>> No.21333121

>>21333075
Not my raccoon

>> No.21333130

>>21333121
I'll just take her home then!

Be sure to buy another tanuki lootbox for another chance at the right girl.

>> No.21333133

>>21333130
No you don't understand. I don't want a moneycoon, I want a trashpanda.

>> No.21333144

>>21333133
>SSR: A raccoon girl 0.0001% drop rate

>> No.21333153

>>21332753
Demonic girls in military uniform is good enough for me!

>> No.21333154
File: 2.84 MB, 2000x2000, 1543500598862.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw no cute monster wife from beyond the furthest stars

>> No.21333164

>>21332840
Probably how it works in a lot of Zipangu villages

>> No.21333167

>>21333154
gonna hit her with my tonitrus, which is what I call muh penis

>> No.21333173

>>21333154
>tfw no momster from beyond the furthest stars

>> No.21333174
File: 41 KB, 358x400, baphomet71.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I can't stop thinking about being balls deep in a bapho

>> No.21333188
File: 813 KB, 842x820, 1555532496150.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21333174
I want to be balls deep in my rata wife's ass while huffing her mofu.

>> No.21333197
File: 125 KB, 1020x980, D6SIjKjUUAEZhLF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21333174
I fear there's no cure, only treatment.

>> No.21333198
File: 125 KB, 1127x1200, 1543806348436.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21333174
I want to be balls deep in a big bear butt.

>> No.21333209

>>21333173
>about to leave for school
>"Have fun at school, sweetie. And remember *the sound of thousands of dissonant alien voices whisper in your brain*"
>"Love you too, mom."

>> No.21333214
File: 124 KB, 850x1229, 167843777.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21333198
I want a masochistic bear to tie up and cuddle like a teddy at night

>> No.21333239
File: 579 KB, 972x1068, 1455758993458.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do undead girls "kill" their soon-to-be husband and then make him an undead or do they just wait for him to die of natural causes and then raise him?

>> No.21333251

>>21333239
Read the setting, newfag.

>> No.21333258

>>21332126
I like that the bapho says that yes, the man is so weak compared to her, but that he shouldn't consider himself unworthy. That validation is actually really sweet and hot. Makes me feel less shitty about liking powerful species out of my league.

>> No.21333277

>>21333004
Please do not fucking ever use that word ever fucking again please

>> No.21333278

>>21333277
Okay retard :)

>> No.21333286

>>21333278
I meant "intolerant".
This isn't tumblr.

>> No.21333302

>>21333286
Didn't know words were banned because certain people used it. That's pretty intolerant of you.

Yeah, I realize what you're talking about, it's hard to say "trump" without thinking of the man, but it's still pretty gay to language police a word.

>> No.21333312

>>21333302
No the concept of tolerance can fuck off too sir

>> No.21333313

>>21332103
That is a very vanilla Black Mass, but than again that's what Greilia is. Pure and sweet vanilla!

>> No.21333319

>>21333312
You don't have many friends irl do you.

>> No.21333322

Can we please talk about cute girls instead of being retards.

>> No.21333330

>>21333319
I don't have any sissy faggot friends who care about tolerance, that's for certain. The midwest doesn't have those.

>> No.21333334
File: 78 KB, 656x704, d32e5cbaf25d9bffa07021bcd9cc51c2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21333322
Only if we talk about the cutest girls!

>> No.21333343

>>21333334
Foxes are very cute girls! Good taste, anon!

>> No.21333346
File: 173 KB, 709x1080, Salamander_0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21333322
I don't want cute, I want sexy!
I want to outsmart a salamander rather than beat her in a strait up fight. They still accept that as a victory, right?

>> No.21333392

>>21333346
>I want sexy!
I concur! I just love the idea of my sexy waifu wearing no panties so i can have a feast of her slime whenver i want. Add on to her shortstack nature and now you got a portability as well!

>> No.21333455

>>21331927
Two of mine are a different skin color from the profile but all of them have different hair colours and styles with their own outfits.
Going further os sticking closer to the profile is fine too though, what matters is how you feel.

>> No.21333470

>dream of a manticore milking me out
>no explanation whatsoever except shes a doctor and its gonna cure me
>also her tail litted up in sequence like those flashy ads as she milked
i feel violated,i dont even like manticores

>> No.21333484

>>21332404
Twitter artists mostly.

>> No.21333492
File: 962 KB, 2000x3500, dresscore.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21333470
>i dont even like manticores
Uh huh.

>> No.21333497
File: 201 KB, 651x1200, 1438618307999.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Make a monster a momster so she can celebrate mother's day.

>> No.21333500

>>21333492
i really dont! they arent even on my top 10

>> No.21333513

>>21333497
imagine how many gifts a echidna or vamp mosquito gets

>> No.21333533
File: 136 KB, 850x1113, 1544311849235.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21333500
Well, my personal experience is that I have to really focus on something for it to intrude on my dreams. Like, to an unhealthy degree.

>> No.21333543

>>21333533
Nonsense, I'm not obsessed with anything and I still have dreams about things.

>> No.21333544

>>21332404
Hope someone draws my suggestions, like that recent Runya animation.

>> No.21333551

>>21332041
World Guide 3 has been a wild ride, from all the different Sabbath branches to all the in-depth explanations about magic.
Thanks to it MGE is now a fully fledged coherent setting and that somehow didn't impede on it being pretty much a porn fantasy fulfillment guidebook.
Seems like WG4 will follow in these steps and be all about the gods but before that we'll hopefully have the long awaited game.
Big thanks to Perentie and all the people who donated for the translation.

>> No.21333558
File: 499 KB, 1100x854, 094d5dabd0f70dc1fd43b0d487ef011000dfc4536d5b27048ee623a470609a75.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Would you help your ushi-oni childhood friend find her lost seal after school?

>> No.21333560

>>21333558
>size difference
absolutely would help

>> No.21333564

>>21333558
Of course,whats the worst that could happen

>> No.21333565

>>21333558
Sure, that's what friends are for!

>> No.21333575

>>21333558
What if I was the one who took it?

>> No.21333577

>>21333575
Anon is a bully!

>> No.21333599
File: 935 KB, 1361x1410, Basilisk36.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21333575
Are you the same anon who took her mask too?

>> No.21333614

I can't stop thinking about lewd lolis now, especially bapho dickthroning and milking till belly bulging with cum.

>> No.21333624

>>21333614
The sabbath has claimed another

>> No.21333629

>>21333599
No, that was me.

>> No.21333632

>>21333346
Then go for a lizardman
Salamanders are more about having a awesome fight then just simply being beaten.

>> No.21333640

>>21333629
Be careful Anon keep doing that and she’ll go to the councilor to tattle on you. But the councilor will probably just tell her you secretly like her and are too embarrassed to tell her

>> No.21333647

>>21333624
Thankfully I have folders this

>> No.21333658

>>21333640
But I only did it for a stupid bet! There's no way she'd think I liked her because of a one time thing right?

>> No.21333685

>>21333647
For this*

>> No.21333688

>>21333632
True.

>> No.21333692

What would the female lizard(dragons, lizardmen) mgs pussies taste like? Also why is pussy eating such a patrician fetish?

>> No.21333694

>>21333692
They taste of hopes and dreams.

>> No.21333708

>>21333692
Ever eaten lizard? Kinda taste like chicken.

One of the things I want to do the most with a lizardgirl is have her body go into full mere lizard mode but her mind still being resistant to it.

>> No.21333722

>>21333694
What does that taste like?

>>21333708
I have eaten crocodile. Never tried just lozardmeat in general, but croc does taste like chicken so i think i get it.
Thats an interesting thing to want, but the act of mereing a lzards body is hot.

>> No.21333731

>>21333722
>What does that taste like?
It's a little salty.

>> No.21333745
File: 773 KB, 2000x2200, 71470852_p9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21333692
>hfw going down on a dragon

>> No.21333763

>>21333731
Interesting.

>>21333745
Thqts the face i want to see. Would make me unbelievably hard to see it.

>> No.21333779

>>21333614
Which baphos? They're all so good.

>> No.21333819

>>21333779
bapho-sama in that new translation was really hot but what i'm stuck on is having that ropu branch drink and food before fucking the hell out of a puppy witch.

>> No.21333847

>>21333745
>Pleasured Lizard noises.

>> No.21333855

>>21333722
>Thats an interesting thing to want, but the act of mereing a lzards body is hot.
I just have a huge boner for "using monster girls instincts against them". Lizards are just the prime example of that.

>> No.21333862
File: 60 KB, 308x488, good girl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21333819
I don't think the "Supper of Beasts" was implied to be Ropu-branch-specific, but it certainly seems right up their alley.

>> No.21333870

>>21333862
Girls with silly hats can expect lots of pats.

>> No.21333891

>>21332074
Tails look so damn inconvenient. Must be a pain to wear pants.

>> No.21333892

>>21333855
Ah same then. Mereing lizards and starting mammal beast girls estrus
Is hot.

>> No.21333893

>>21333862
No but there was the ropu specific drink/soup which was like a sweet milk and was mentioned to specifically increase appetite so you would eat more supper of beasts. Also magical beast hunting is one of the big activities for her sabbath so it makes sense they supply it for the mass.

>> No.21333905 [SPOILER] 
File: 117 KB, 220x235, 1557657076111.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21333920

>>21333905
So where's the full version anon? I need the full version.

>> No.21333926

>>21332174
Just don't be a pedo. Done. I win. The irony is I don't even want the baph. I'm going to use my new wizard might to help low tier monsters take all of the eligible baph suitors. Screwing over the powerful is my fetish. I'm going to make sure the baph is invited to every wedding for every suitor that picked someone over her.

They'll send her photos every year, about how much they appreciate how she helped them get together. Fucking 5 page letters describing their happy marriage in perverse detail. Oh god yes. I'm going to send dudes married to slimes to collect her tears in actual bottles. That potent magical component will only feed my ability to supercuck the baphs. Tell me I'm not the only one /jp/, you know it's true.

>> No.21333936 [SPOILER] 
File: 541 KB, 1280x1844, 1557657760283.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You like nice MGs or the less nice variety?

>> No.21333945

>>21333936
I don't like spiders

>> No.21333950

>>21333936
Damn bug Monsters, sneaking into your house once the lights are off.

>> No.21333952

>>21333926
Yikes.

>> No.21333962

>>21333926
>hating little girls this much
>>21333936
they seem like a good bunch

>> No.21333974

>>21333905
I should commission dynamo-x for a lewd lizard girl animation.

>> No.21333984

>>21333974
do it

>> No.21333987

>>21333974
Go for it, it cost me 170$ for mine way back when

>> No.21334012

>>21333926
nice.

>> No.21334025

>>21333974
Do it, well worth the money. Just be prepared for a very long queue.

>> No.21334026

I want to have my fairy sized Titania to wake me up by licking and rubbing my cock!

>> No.21334030

>>21333952
>>21333962
I can justify this as not being hate but enjoying teaching a lesson. Obviously perversion is the real answer. Baphos and liliths are powerful enough to get any man they want but won't actually do it. Then they fall into a misery hole because of what they do. They do that anyway, I might as well get my kicks helping them get consistent results. She'd even cry on my shoulder about how no one wants her and try and seduce me.

Too bad I like full tits and asses, and repeatedly mention this to her. Just so she doesn't get the wrong idea, I'll be sure to let her know how much I value being her friend. She'll probably say her tears are "tears of happiness" or "joy" as she sobs on my shoulder. I couldn't do this with a mature figured monster so the baph is my pick for this sort of thing. I'm seriously not into the loli, but I don't hate little girls.

All you guys who want lolis or baphs should go after lilim and do the exact same thing to the lilim. Not her fault that you like the loli, she won't blame you. Even when she sobs tears of joy. Send all of her suitors to get grabbed up by low tier loli monsters. Make them send letters. Collect those delicious tears anons. Do it for me.
>>21334012
My fellow patrician-tier bully.

>> No.21334050

>>21334030
I would probably bully both and laugh when they try to seduce me because i am a fucking massive diehard for my species and that species is really unpopular.

>> No.21334059

>>21333984
>>21333987
>>21334025
Yeah, I will. I'm slightly unsure of what position I want. Perhaps doggy style? I kinda want the mere lizard theme.
Also due to that I'm gonna try and get a cum variant.

>> No.21334072

>>21334050
Yes. Do this cool thing. It's so wonderful that it's name should start with an x or z. Diehard? Cool, what is your weakness, anon? Who would you actually listen to when they pls no bully?

>> No.21334077

>>21334059
On her back, one of the guy's hands pinning her down by the neck with heart pupils in her eyes.

>> No.21334083

>>21334059
is reverse cowgirl unfitting for a mere?

>> No.21334086
File: 40 KB, 211x178, 1303038702410.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334072
Did you randomly generate this post or what

>> No.21334105

>>21334050
are you a kumiho gorefag?

>> No.21334108

>>21334077
That's a really good idea. will probably go with that one.

>>21334083
It's on the fence if you ask me. I could see it work, but other wise it kinda feel like she's dominating the guy.

>> No.21334118

>>21334072
This seems like it was weirdly typed, but I will answer anyways.
>what is your weakness, anon?
Large chests and short stature. Species is a certain specialty slime
>Who would you actually listen to when they pls no bully?
QoH for lilims and Marune for baphos. Maybe runya as well.

>>21334105
nope

>> No.21334130

>>21334108
could always do the mating press

>> No.21334140

>>21334108
>That's a really good idea. will probably go with that one.
Glad you like it, defeated warrior girls are great.

>> No.21334157
File: 129 KB, 520x900, Like what you see boyo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Choose a love song, or I guess any song really, that best describes how you'd deal with MGs or your waifu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJw2qd3MtqE

>> No.21334195

>>21334157
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnZxsTJHVrc

>> No.21334218

>>21334157
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F39uC9IlI0

>> No.21334245

>>21334086
Nah.
>>21334086
>Slimes
Though break, anon. It'd be a tall order to do any of that with a slime, but you might be able to manage if you got creative enough. Getting her gooey sad tears would take effort but it would be well spent. Eyes on the prize, anon.
>lilims
Gotta steer clear of them myself, kind of hard to bully. I win against lolis automatically. Sabbath is made for bullying, the FBI will never give me a problem over it either. That's a supervillain level erection and I don't even have to appear reprehensible to get it.

I just realized that the lizard lovers have a perfect in for this refined platonic bullying. Train hard, beat the living crap out of her. Just when you are clearly going to win the fight, quit or throw it in the most assbackwards way possible. Pretend you slipped in dog shit, or accidentally kick yourself in the face. She'd know it, and there's no way in hell she'd ever be able to let you be. Don't accept anymore challenges from her, tell her you lost and she won. You could quit training and start eating cake at every meal at that point, breaking her by inches with each bite. Three pies for breakfast, fuck cardio. Take every opportunity to mention how she's such a better warrior than you. Tell everyone how proud you are of her mighty warrior skills. Really try and mean it. Eating more pie will help. She'll never quit training hard, because you keep encouraging her like a good friend. Just like she'll never ever be able to actually beat you. She'll probably train like a crazy person and stop bothering to challenge anyone. What would be the point, she already lost. You win salty lizard tears for-ev-ah.

>> No.21334246
File: 157 KB, 488x670, Sylph belongs in the trash.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334218
Sylph?

>>21334195
One of the mouse MGs.

>> No.21334263

>>21334130
>>21334140
Well, I've sent the commission request. But knowing Dynamos queue it will take quite a long time.

>> No.21334273

>>21334263
He's also somewhat inactive now too, but hopefully he works on your soon

>> No.21334291

>>21334263
Good luck anon, hope he accepts it.

>> No.21334301

>>21334157
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlEb3L1PIco

>> No.21334308

>>21334245
What? Why would i bully my pslime waifu? I would just stick with lilims and baphos because fuck the man.

>> No.21334347
File: 58 KB, 549x563, Image (19).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334308
Be careful anon pretty soon you're gonna find yourself on every lilim's and bapho's hit-list, maybe if you piss them off sufficiently they take matters into their own hands and the man in "fuck the man" will be you

>> No.21334370
File: 1008 KB, 675x900, eve.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332147
KC probably won't ever do a Grotesquery/Flesh Golem/Soul-Stitched.

>> No.21334375

>>21334308
>doesn't realize that waifu tears and loyalty from being eternally bullied is the true meaning of Christmas
I really don't know what to tell you anon. Give it a try before you knock it. The joy of being a good person while grinding someones heart into paste at the same exact time is a refined delight. Especially when mediocre depravity is easily found everywhere. It is sort of like when your parents said something hurt them more than it hurt you. That is some deep and rare love there. Share it with your waifu. Show her your care and support no matter how much it hurts her.

>> No.21334388
File: 26 KB, 224x322, 1556494965356.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334347
Imma bully lilim until she realizes I'm just slut for powerful monsters and bullies back

>> No.21334399

>>21334388
>>21334347
>Lilim "insta loss" anon
Nice. I want a lilim to "mindbreak" me

>> No.21334407

>>21334347
Well if they have big breasts and are infected with a slime parasite i wouldnt mind being instant lossed by a bapho or lilim.

>>21334375
I am to big of a softy for my waifu to do that.

>> No.21334430

>>21334399
>Trying to lose
Acceptable, but plebeian tier. Someone's gonna mindbreak, but it won't be me. I'm convinced that being mindbroken is the fetish of powerful monsters. By coincidence pulling the ol' mindbreak is my fetish. Perfect match.
>>21334407
>softy
Different strokes, I guess. It really is the most pleasurable AND socially approved form of villa-- tough love though.

>> No.21334458

>>21334430
I mean would sexually bully my waifu? Just not do anything else.

>> No.21334472
File: 357 KB, 1284x600, Lizardman book profile.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334245
You do realize that denying a lizard will eventually result in her just raping you into submission? You scenario hinges on her knowing you could have beaten her, ergo she would treat the fight as her loss and consider you her husband. As the profile notes, there is no limit to the extremes they will go to convince the man.

>> No.21334488

It is mother's day, be sure to make a monster girl a mother today.

>> No.21334509

>>21334488
The only proper gift for monstergirls that are not mothers is to spend the entire day breeding her intensely on your cock. If she doesnt receive at least 100 creampies then you will be charged with spousal abuse.

>> No.21334518

>>21334509
No stopping till they're pregnant and/or a family obligation pops up.

>> No.21334552

>>21334518
monsters would make it tradition to do family gatherings the day after.

>> No.21334565

>>21333239
Varies. There's items with the magic of the goddess of death that can instantly kill someone and revive them as undead no matter if they're human or monster, as well as simple blessings that stick on a person for the rest of their life so that he or she can automatically become undead when their natural life is up.

>> No.21334602

>>21334458
Fair enough. But just imagine with the baph example. She'd willingly ntr herself just for you. You could invite the p.slime over and the baph would be there to help you control her just like you want. Her heart collapsing with every stroke. Be sure to give her your heartfelt platonic thanks for making your relationship so enjoyable. You could even get her to compliment your waifu's full adult figure which you love so much. The pure concentrated love anguish would be so delicious. Extra credit if you can get her to to admit that she needs someone like you, but who actually finds lolis appealing for their boyish unattractive figures. Get her to say the words. Will you be able to see her heart crumble as she says it? Yes.
>>21334472
>rape
It doesn't automatically go into rape. I clearly lost the fight by accidentally kicking myself in the face or whatever. The lizardman council will back me up on this. She'd try and challenge me first, simply defer that for after the official hearing. She won't lie about the "obvious" result either, so she'll be screwing herself with the deliciously ironic testimony. It's real hard to separate insubordination from incompetence. Either way, she won't be able to deny what her heart knows. I won. I don't even have to tease her. She'll do it for me, smashing her noble heart on her ridiculously stupid criteria again and again. Its all right though, I can help her pick up the pieces every time. I literally wouldn't be able to stop her from doing it to herself.
>no limits, repeated challenges
There's no limit to the amount of pie I can cram into my hopefully soon to be fatty maw. Every day til we get there to the council it'll be pie and cake. I'll even help her practice between slices and help her train to be the best warrior possible. Coaches can be ridiculously fat fucks. Day after day helping her with her dumbass criteria as I fall into slovenliness. The tears in her eyes every time she reaches a new level and I tell her how I've no chance of even surviving a fight with her at this point. I'll shower her in praise and pride at her growth, and sincerely too. It won't stop me from platonically widening the massive fighting difference between us. Making her the best fighter, just like she thought she wanted. After weeks and months of all of this effort spent on her and her goals, is she going to drop my "lawful evil" ass (why do people keep saying this)? We both know the answer. She won't, but she'll get powerful enough to make heroes shit their armor. After all, I'll give her hours of hardcore warrior training while faceplanting into my six daily meals.

>> No.21334654

>>21334602
>The lizardman council will back me up on this

Hierarchy means little to nothing to monster girls when it comes to pursuing men. Even if such a council existed, she would ignore them in favor of raping you into submission and working off unhealthy weight via sex. The fact that she knows she lost to you in the fight means she is your wife now, provided that was the goal of her fight with you.

Also, the point of dueling for marriage isn't to make the lizardman herself stronger, but rather to find a man who will with her enable her children to become even stronger via their combined genes.

>> No.21334659
File: 373 KB, 824x1164, 69268901_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21334675

>>21334430
>Trying to lose
Well I would want to put up a fight

>> No.21334678

>>21334245
>>21334602
I hope you get stuck with 3DPD for the rest of your life

>> No.21334687

>>21334659
She looks as tired as I feel.

>> No.21334692

>>21334659
I have a need to be repeatedly level drained by a Lich.

>> No.21334704
File: 1.62 MB, 2991x1832, 008.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334488
OK then.

>> No.21334728
File: 626 KB, 2507x3134, 74695891_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21334731
File: 993 KB, 1417x2006, 1540816174223.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Reminder that all monsters deserve love.

>> No.21334739

>>21333144
I'll get her just you watch

>> No.21334740

>>21334728
>Cool wine mom satyros.
What are some other momsters and mom stereotypes applied to monsters?

>> No.21334745

>>21334602
Thats not what i meant at all anon. I was talking about sexually bullying my wife by teasing her and refusing sex.

>> No.21334746
File: 322 KB, 800x600, 1546822053973.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334704
>tfw you will never be used as a breeding stud by strong beast girls for lots of daughters

>> No.21334747
File: 568 KB, 807x1200, 314_ice_queen_L.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

celebrating mother's day

>> No.21334748

>>21334687
Dead tired?

>> No.21334756

>>21334747
I dont like my mom

>> No.21334762

>>21334654
Lizardmen are all about the honor. They've got enough self control for my brilliant plan to work. It takes a long time for them to get rapey. I can eat pie faster than she'll snap. Whenever she gets on edge, I can put her through some intense training chopping trees down bare-handed or something.
>she's the wife now
She may feel that way, but honorable people follow a code. And the letter of the law easily usurps the spirit. This means that the official ruling is what she must abide by, no matter what she feels in her heart. The usual honorable warrior shtick. She'd just have to grin and bear it, knowing all the while.

Bound to me by two unbreakable things: the honor code and the truth in her heart. That's Tantalus style, friendo. Look it up. Mythological level foreplay far beyond the limits of flesh. All from a very helpful friend who street luges his snacks. Exquisite.
>point of marriage
The stronger she is the stronger her husband has to be, it equates to the same result.
>>21334675
Don't just fight to win. Win. Don't just win, win forever.
>>21334678
>mad that I'm teaching the good word of the Powerslut Fetishbait Church.

>> No.21334776
File: 530 KB, 700x917, 1478756363855.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334740
Cool momsters, eh?

>> No.21334782
File: 349 KB, 600x600, 1453088139702.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334762
This is how you get lizardman school shooters.

>> No.21334783
File: 282 KB, 769x1028, Lizardman 32ef9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334762
Love triumphs is the ultimate rule of the setting anon. If the lizardman really wants you, she's going to find a way. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not even a month from now, but she will. Codes and honor be damned, the profile makes that clear.

>> No.21334789

>>21334370
she was a good girl and didn't deserve that death

>> No.21334797

>>21334776
>Cool momsters
>nerdy momsters
>buff momsters
>sexy momsters
All get to be celebrated for this joyous day!

>> No.21334802

>>21334509
>>21334518
do you think witches have an easier time getting pregnant?

>> No.21334805

>>21334802
No as a trade off for easier magic it is harder to get pregnant.

>> No.21334806

>>21334747
Ice Queen mom gets an ice flower and a comfy sweater for mother's day

>> No.21334820

>>21334746
Giving a whole wolfu pack daughterus!

>> No.21334822

>>21334776
>Offering condoms
>Cool

>> No.21334824
File: 1.01 MB, 1348x1980, 74553321_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Will the Zipangu Sabbath let in a gaijin like me?

>> No.21334827

>>21334783
Can I just beat her in rock paper scissors (cause she always chooses scissors)?

>> No.21334829

>>21334746
The whole group of hellwan daughteru images is cute as heck!

>> No.21334831

>>21334797
>tfw you will never be lewded by your two momsters who were best friends that thought it'd be fun to raise a human boy together

>> No.21334836

>>21334747
God I would love to be with a Glacies, either a girlfriend or just a friend, but have the hot ice mom on the side, in secret at first

>> No.21334837

>>21334822
>implying monsters don't want to save some for a snack later

>> No.21334846
File: 105 KB, 471x516, 1551048363614.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334746
never ever

>> No.21334860

>>21334831
>be adopted human boy
>have Wight and Liche adoptive momsters
>as you grow older and bigger they get lewder.
>also much nosier making it harder to fap.
>eventually turn 18 on mothers day
>ask them what they want for a present.
>they look at eachother before pining you down and taking turns riding you, saying they want to be made into real momsters.

>> No.21334861
File: 818 KB, 990x1400, 1546046124258.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>"Hic...I-I'm just so ha-happy that -hic- I get to spend Mother's Day with youuuuuu!"
>happy sobbing intensifies

>> No.21334867
File: 99 KB, 1056x617, 93fd3c9bfc30cef864f013c7c243c471.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334846
Stop, it hurts.

>> No.21334874

>>21334783
I want to hear the lizardgirl moan as I get behind her and powergrope her fat tits and coerce milk to come out

>> No.21334877
File: 2.74 MB, 2862x2000, 1546530131203.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334860
I'd happily give my momsters as many daughters as they want

>> No.21334881

>>21334846
Theriomancy and all other magics arent sabbath specific right? If not then i am going to have my busty dark mage use those spells while wearing beast clothing thats to small to cover her massive breasts!

>> No.21334882
File: 199 KB, 560x420, RJ251051_img_main.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21334884

>>21334836
>or just a friend
Beta as fuck

>> No.21334896

Can we got loli momsters

>> No.21334898

Thank god mothers day isn't until the 26 here. You guys almost gave me a heart attack.

>> No.21334902

>>21334797
Dom momsters!

>> No.21334903

>>21334783
Do lizardmen(and to an extent Sallies) still go breed happy if they get beaten by a mage's magic?

>> No.21334905

>>21334881
Theriomancy is restricted to beastmen species and her sabbath because she is the progenitor of that magic. DM couldn't use the magic well or at all if she doesn't live instinctually like a beast.

>> No.21334913

>>21334756
You only have one mom. Don't be a douche.

>> No.21334921
File: 155 KB, 715x489, MS5yPTQC_o.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334896
YES

>> No.21334923

>>21334913
Imagine having two

>> No.21334931

>>21334921
That looks disgusting.

>> No.21334951

>>21334931
>https://i.imgur.com/8g2o9kD.png
what about this one?

>> No.21334965

>>21334951
Even worse, but pregnant monsters in general just look unappealing. Very unrealistic and disgusting.

>> No.21334967

>>21334746
>When Ares curses you to be undying
>Eventually you turn into an Ashura, living only for the fight
>A true Blood Knight archetype
>That feel when you've tasted the finest wines in Heaven, and had carnal knowledge of the lustiest Valkyries
>But none of it compares to training your daughters to defeat you

>> No.21334973

>>21334965
Pregnant lolis*

>> No.21334987

>>21334745
That works just as well. P.slimes are hard to handle/resist, so getting some monster assistance would be a sound idea. That's a two for one bully.
>>21334782
That'd be pretty ungrateful. Murdering randos just because I spend so much time helping her reach her goals. Nah.
>>21334783
>love triumphs
Excellent. That means I'll win. Love is much more than jamming your snozzel in a cloaca. If helping someone follow their dreams so they can repeatedly collapse in pain and misery isn't love, then what is really?

Powerful monsters have/need powerful love. The hardcore sort which is more painful than any mere physical blow. Passion means suffering, anons. I'm not responsible for their extreme passions and the consequences thereof. I just want court-side seats when it happens. It's the least I can do.

>>21334728
>>21334776
Momsters. Well played.

>>21334913
Even I agree with this, and people sometimes accuse me of being "slightly evil".

>> No.21334989

>>21334921
>>21334951
Pregnant loli monsters are so damn good, the things I'd give to make a Baphomet that happy.
>>21334965
>unrealistic
>bad

>> No.21334998
File: 542 KB, 764x1200, 1493757724954.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334836
Glacies are underrated

>> No.21334999

>>21334989
Hey man its just the truth. Lolis with pregnant bellies are ugly as fuck.

>> No.21335022
File: 72 KB, 857x795, Glacies kiss freeze.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334998
indeed

>> No.21335067

>>21334030
This is amazing and I wish you luck should the portals open.

>> No.21335084

>>21334030
I hope your favorite monster gives you the same treatment

>> No.21335127
File: 174 KB, 1094x1490, __ocelomeh_monster_girl_encyclopedia_drawn_by_barbariank__444e7a1c3450c97489ca993c5acc5f6f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

[X]sniff

>> No.21335136
File: 384 KB, 1235x1275, 1489113820782.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334998

>> No.21335151
File: 1.18 MB, 1127x1600, 1439164412383.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be adopted by pharaoh
>anubis tells you that you're here because the pharaoh needs an heir
>spend the next few weeks getting used to royal life and your overly affectionate new momster
>one day, you're in the throne room with the pharaoh when anubis comes in and tells her she still needs to hurry up with getting an heir
>your momster sees you standing there visibly confused and gives you a lusty grin

>> No.21335160

>>21335127
huff and make her chuff

>> No.21335161
File: 95 KB, 866x1400, 1555105526855.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335127
gonna princess carry my ocelomeh in public

>> No.21335164

>>21335127
[X] Deep whiff

>> No.21335169

>>21334987
is that you xantcha? is this me?

>> No.21335183

>>21335151
Good end.

>> No.21335186

>>21335161
Is the Ocelomeh exhibitionism?

>> No.21335196
File: 434 KB, 2000x1700, D6Rt5ZaXkAAZkst.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21335198

>>21335136
Whoa where is this from? I love my Glacies with big watertanks

>> No.21335204
File: 1.72 MB, 1806x1293, los2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21332753
>>21332761
Heard you were talking shit like I wouldn't find out

>> No.21335205

>>21335136
I want to lick her ice cream cooch.

>>21335151
Boner fuel. You should continue by adding sexy parts.

>>21335161
Good taste.

>> No.21335212

>>21335198
https://twitter.com/ThatNav

>> No.21335213

>>21335204
Gonna shit in the hat!

>> No.21335216

>>21335196
Surely Moth-chan hasn't been working out!

>> No.21335219

>>21335213
what the fuck man

>> No.21335229

>>21335161
don't do that, that's cultral disresption

>> No.21335233

>>21335186
>your ocelomeh is a real pervert
>when no one is looking, she kisses you on the cheek and holds your hand
>pulls you into department store dressing rooms so she can stare into your eyes and tell you how much she loves you

>> No.21335240

>>21335219
Need I repeat myself? I'm going to shit in the hat, then Viccy is going to put on the hat later without noticing and get a shitty head! I cannot be stopped.

>> No.21335249

>>21335240
Begone scatfag.

>> No.21335265

>>21335249
This isn't a sexual thing.

>> No.21335271

>>21335233
>The sort who gets wet when she's drinking from a 'world's best wife' mug.

>> No.21335297
File: 593 KB, 1054x1400, 74438983_p1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21335300

>>21335151
Protect and serve momster Pharaoh
Mating press momster Pharaoh

>> No.21335316

>>21335233
ocelomehs are really romantic when they get some alone time after starving theirselves and emotionally neglecting their husbands.

>> No.21335325

>>21335265
You still need to fuck off.

>> No.21335332

>>21335325
But who else is going to make an oc steelim's shittiness literal?

>> No.21335334
File: 2.82 MB, 2897x1620, 1529474080288.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Comfy mother's day celebration?

>> No.21335343

>>21335297
>micro kejourou
Dangerous. Be careful for her sudden standing paizuri attack!

>>21335300
>Pharoah is handed a goblet by the Anubis as she still stares at you lustily.
>As she sexily struts over to you she drinks the liquid in the goblet.
>Upon reaching you she kneels down to your height.
>She then kisses you transferring the liquid into your mouth.
>The liquid take quick effect as you begin kissing her back ferociously.
>Soon after your consciousness fades into a blissful white.
>When you come back your momster pharaoh is pinned under you.
>your cock is buried deep in her pussy, overflowed with your cum.
Not him but i hope you enjoy

>> No.21335364
File: 491 KB, 1054x1052, 74438983_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335343
>micro

>> No.21335385

>>21335364
She traded height for stack, a bold move.

>> No.21335386

>>21335343
>she still doesn't let you pull out

>> No.21335395
File: 1.97 MB, 1490x2343, nr43l5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335385
How do you even know how tall she is without a frame of reference?

>> No.21335399

>>21335395
The dick knows.

>> No.21335410

>>21335395
It's Nav.

>> No.21335411
File: 672 KB, 1016x963, Rtil (13.1) [F][M].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Heya /jp/, hope you guys have a good mother's day. Here's a new beach wife image, gotta make she she's comfortable out in the sun. https://twitter.com/Jabberfag/status/1127597710092251144

>> No.21335413
File: 1.48 MB, 2000x2000, 73614928_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NUMBAH WAN

>> No.21335424

>>21335364
Micro in the height department. Shes macro in all the right places however.

>>21335386
Nope. She may be cum drunk and delirious, but shes not letting you go untill you join her in that delirium naturally now.

>> No.21335429
File: 932 KB, 3204x4000, 69617438_p7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335411
Excellent.

>> No.21335430

>>21335411
>doesn't need it
>asked anyway
As expected of a wock. It's not mother's day here but have a good one wockfag.

>> No.21335432

Vanillia lilim is the best lilim.

>> No.21335435

>>21335411
Must be tough finding chairs for your wife.

>> No.21335481

>>21335435
Dragons don't sit, they lounge.

>> No.21335495

>>21335481
Is it because they'd break the chairs?

>> No.21335510

>>21335495
SILENCE

>> No.21335525
File: 44 KB, 549x526, Dragon3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335495
>Dragons can't sit in any chair cause they always break under their weight
>Dragons instead use mounds of gold since it's the softest metal that can support their FAT ass

>> No.21335554

>>21335525
Dragons are not fat! They are beautiful! Lithe! If anything it's every other monster girl that's too skinny and small! Dragons are normal!

>> No.21335578

>>21335249
Can I use the restroom?

>> No.21335582
File: 47 KB, 488x643, Hakutaku7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335578
I don't know, can you?

>> No.21335616

>>21335554
>>21335525
Bully the dragons. Show them your love by helping them try to meet their impossible expectations. Help the gold eaters lose weight.
>>21335578
No. Embarrass yourself for our amusement, and we'll think about it. Ask again in 50 minutes.

>> No.21335617
File: 591 KB, 1000x1000, __nazrin_touhou_drawn_by_dekasudachin__b29fd5c8f575ea9fbbb4121f76b37b97.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335582

>> No.21335625
File: 1.56 MB, 932x1138, 74703436_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21335644
File: 145 KB, 900x820, DsgdXn8V4AAzDPl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335510
It's true.

>> No.21335652

Wikifag here, it's finally over.
https://monstergirlencyclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_World_Guide_III:_Sabbath_Grimoire

It only took a minimal amount of censoring too.
Credit goes to MGR as always.

>> No.21335656
File: 225 KB, 1176x1057, 1532974098678.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335432
True, true.

>> No.21335665
File: 230 KB, 682x1024, Long_live_the_loli_mge_17_by_uradori_dd3gzuc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335652
Good work.

>> No.21335670
File: 201 KB, 1280x947, merce_fall_by_snakeobsidian_dd6qwhb-fullview.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21335681

>>21335625
i wanna respect that jaguar's culture!

>> No.21335686
File: 328 KB, 623x492, 1555754539011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335411
>tfw no flatfish to rub and give me that look

>> No.21335688
File: 572 KB, 900x900, cheshire29.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I spend hours everyday laying in bed, cuddled up with my body pillow, pretending it's a monster girl waifu, and that we're married. It's sad, but it's also comforting. When I'm alone during the day, I also think out conversations with myself as if I'm talking to my waifu as I do things, and that we're doing them together.

Anyone else so similar things?

>> No.21335694
File: 538 KB, 866x1400, 74134176_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335681

>> No.21335697
File: 733 KB, 2444x1768, gazer new.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

An assortment of commissions I've gotten recently, including a comic page.

http://twitter.com/Onidoubleplus/status/1127002645627949056
http://twitter.com/nyanarchist/status/1127218294061195265
http://twitter.com/apm_ax/status/1127609987893690374

>> No.21335733

>>21335688
>Go to bed at night
>spend an hour or so cuddling up to a pillow under the covers and imagining I'm snuggled up to the waifu
So no, you aren't alone there.

>> No.21335746
File: 335 KB, 858x812, 1527507785544.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Miia giving me a haircut

>> No.21335749

>>21335697
Comic pages are rare to see. Good stuff all around.
>>21335746
Comfy, Rtil always does really nice Miias.

>> No.21335787

>>21335746
very comfy

>> No.21335793
File: 614 KB, 1977x2800, C-tcSmrVwAAkXdD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335746
Cute snek.

>> No.21335805 [DELETED] 

>>21335688
Never cuddled but i di spebd time fantasize a lot in my free time. Helps kill time and make me feel good.

>> No.21335816

>>21335688 #
Never cuddled but i do fantasize a lot in my free time. Helps kill time and make me feel good.

>> No.21335824

>>21335432
I want to marry Profile Lilim! Though she probably already has a husband ...

>> No.21335828
File: 49 KB, 500x551, ig9aaixy8ajz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335688
>>21335733

>> No.21335849
File: 194 KB, 1000x1000, Jabberwock missing third tentacle VnxyKw6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335411
Jabberwock's poor third tentacle will never be found, will it?

>> No.21335863
File: 979 KB, 775x1200, _cm__alraune2_by_the_sinnerz_dcb7gbo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21335883

>>21335863
I would really like alraunes if it wasn't for the fact that you're basically attached to your wife.

>> No.21335892

>>21335411
It looks too late for you’re too late. She’s already starting to burn.

>> No.21335897

>>21335883
They can move

>> No.21335901
File: 38 KB, 202x178, Magic Gems.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335883
I bet if you're persistent enough and can get past the mind-melting pleasure you can get one to sometimes let you out of the flower. Its not like you're actually fused with the plant, unlike with the dryad.

Maybe tell her how you want to get her surprise presents, and for it to be a surprise she has to let you out on a regular basis (if she only let you out when you went to get her a present then it wouldn't be a surprise).

>> No.21335910

>>21335897
I think he's aware, the issue would be that you're still in the flower with her when moving around.

>> No.21335919

>>21335883
They can walk around using their roots as feet, they can most likely shrink themselves like he has said about the Sandworm, and nothing says you are literally attached to them. You just sit in the flower with them and fuck them.

>> No.21335933

>>21335824
It's you!

>> No.21335942

>>21335863
>tfw no "sadastic" alraune wife

>> No.21335947

>>21335933
It's [You]!

>> No.21335954

>>21335933
>>21335947
No!! That couldn't be! She deserves a hero, not a loser like me!

Plus, I think there's some bit about how individual monsters vary off the profiles because the profile girl is one specific example and each entry represents a happy couple or something like that. But I could be misremembering.

>> No.21335961

Is Druella still single?
asking for a friend.

>> No.21335972

>>21335954
Monster do vary and the individual pictured is most likely married as i'm pretty sure that is part of how the Scholar stays unmarried but it's not like Lilim, at least as people have made them, are that off profile. If you did marry a Lilim I bet, considering they are physically just white haired succubi, you could ask her to get a specific hair cut if you want something like the profile.

>> No.21335981

>>21335961
I think it's unclear if she's going for [You], but I'm so autistic I consider [You] to be a separate character of the MGE world, so if I got isekai'd into there, [You] would exist with his harem on his own time, so maybe Druella is going for him.

That was a very convoluted way to say I don't think we know.

>> No.21335982

>>21335961
Unknown like a lot of his named characters so people can imagine she is married to them.

>> No.21335992

>>21335972
I guess that's fair enough.
>If you married a Lilim
That's a big if...

>> No.21336002

>>21335954
She'll make you into a hero. She will send you on an adventure and follow you and help you from behind the scenes

>> No.21336003

>>21335733
Get yourself a nice daki
https://i.imgur.com/iIdQikW.jpg

>> No.21336007
File: 79 KB, 1893x382, Love finds a way.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335992

>> No.21336015

>>21336003
I'd feel silly with one of those.

>> No.21336016

>>21336002
But why me? She could just get one of the heroes the Order keeps pumping out. No time or effort needed.

Actually, on second thought, maybe that IS the appeal for her. "I can have any man I want, it's too easy to just seduce a hero, so I'll mold this unassuming nerd into my ideal man." Maybe?

>> No.21336017

>>21335961
KC intentionally left it vague to let people make their own stories or self insert,

>> No.21336025

>>21335992
>https://monstergirlencyclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia_World_Guide_III:_Sabbath_Grimoire#Topic_-_Heroes_as_.22Human_Males.22_.28p71.29
Even powerful monsters will choose ordinary men if they prove how much they want them and only them.

>> No.21336042

>>21336015
your loss

>> No.21336047

>>21335954
>Plus, I think there's some bit about how individual monsters vary off the profiles because the profile girl is one specific example and each entry represents a happy couple or something like that.

This is true, but the Scholar also notes its OK to think of most individuals of a given monster girl species as looking fairly similar to the one in the profile art.

>> No.21336049

so when's the next black mass

>> No.21336059
File: 147 KB, 867x1200, Druella 1513383682425.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335961
KC's answer when asked this was "sorry, its a secret."

>> No.21336060

>>21336047
As >>21336047 says you can pretty much take the profile as is or change it depending on your tastes.
>For example, the physique, and hair color, etc. of a medusa may vary, but the common traits of a medusa, snake hair and the lower body of a snake, match up. Also, many individuals basically have a lonely, stubborn personality.
Other than the main features that define a breed all others can vary or be as close to the profile as you want.

>> No.21336061

I want a Cheshire to buttchug a bottle of wine and then I want to fuck her in her wine filled drunken ass.

>> No.21336083

>>21335961
Hints that she's married

>> No.21336118

>>21336016
You got it. Lilims are strange creatures

>> No.21336119

>>21336049
You missed it last night. We had a dance party and turned a bunch of orderfags into degenerate lolicons, we were violently banging lolis, eating rathalos and his cousin cowzilla, two anons got married to two baphomets, and greila discovered the cure to raping madness disease, it was great. You should've been there anon. Also I think an anon was drugged and raped last night and police are here haha gotta love those black goat sabbath girls

>> No.21336124

>>21336061
Would you drink the wine from her ass?

>> No.21336149
File: 324 KB, 1044x1500, 74699412_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21336150
File: 355 KB, 1180x1131, B9ERgS2K_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336059
Just like Israel having nuclear weapons is a "secret"?

>> No.21336154

>>21336119

Men should never leave their drinks unattended when around Sabbath girls. Date rape via spiked wine is a common occurrence during Black Mass.

>> No.21336162

>>21336124
Yes.

>> No.21336163

>>21336124
i want to drink wine from her pussy

>> No.21336166

>Welcome to Black Mass, Gordon Free!

>> No.21336168
File: 442 KB, 819x1024, 70709539_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21335910
>he doesn't want to travel in style with his wife

>> No.21336169

>>21336007
>>21336025
I guess what throws me off is two things. First of all, it's just unlikely that any of us could be the one, and I know that it's fantasy but I can't stop my autism from ruining it. The second is that how am I supposed to know that the lilim or powerful monster is the one for me if I haven't even met her? What if we don't actually get along at all? It's loving her for what she is, not who she is to you. I know that's not a very MGE sensibility, and I am a sucker for slow burning romance, but it's still something in the back of my head. Not trying to be needlessly negative and defeatist, just trying to start some discussion.

>> No.21336178
File: 673 KB, 1090x770, Alraune22.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336168
I wanna bully a nerdy alraune by stealing her flower and force her to walk around the whole day it's even better if she forgot to wear pants that day

>> No.21336179
File: 92 KB, 513x1000, 0e93e21973c9848f0ba2590a2dc4fb2e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336149
Houtengeki elves are top. The guy needs to diversify and make some other non human monstergirls though.

>> No.21336192

>>21336169
>What if we don't actually get along at all?

Monsters seem to have a sense for that sort of thing. If you met one and she realized you were not the sort she fancies then she would gently refuse you and probably direct you to a friend or relative of hers that you would be compatible with.

Ultimately though, many monsters are very flexible in their preferences and as part of the pair bonding effects you'll find them surprisingly easy to get along with.

>> No.21336193

>>21336003
i'd feel great shame for having a loli pillow

>> No.21336201

>>21336178
That'd only work if they can actually leave their own flower. I wouldn't be surprised if they are fused to it at their feet, hence the need to use anthropomorphosis magic to walk around on human legs.

I'd wager that unless she wanted or needed to disguise herself as a human, most alraune would then end up wearing their flower around their hips like a sort of skirt.

>> No.21336205

>>21336193
How about being a loli's pillow?

>> No.21336206

>>21336154
yeah, you tend to get the best experience when you're fully conscious, right

>> No.21336213
File: 106 KB, 1000x1000, q0wJcCad_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336193
>Owning a loli body pillow
You're probably the bravest anon here
>>21336201
>Alraune wearing a flower petal skirt
I really want art of this now

>> No.21336217
File: 595 KB, 800x1183, c07df0e814da23e57b8426952c22dab3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Post not your top10, but those girls who would have made it to the top if you have had enough slots.

Yuki-onna and elf for me.

>> No.21336218
File: 1.75 MB, 1200x1418, goldendragoncommission.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21336220

>>21336213
>>21336193
He said "I'd" meaning he doesn't have a loli body pillow yet

>> No.21336227

>>21336213
>When feeling her up she tells you to feel up her petal skirt too, since its part of her body.

>> No.21336228

>>21336213
>You're probably the bravest anon here
I don't know, there was that one guy with the baphomet sex doll.

>> No.21336231

>>21336003
>when you order one and your mom opened your package

>> No.21336245

>not getting life sized loli sex doll and dressing her like your waifu

>> No.21336257

It's mother's day anon! What would you do for your waifu today?

>> No.21336266

>>21336217
Kejourou
Liliraune
Nurarihyon

>> No.21336279
File: 199 KB, 1000x1200, DquiKtTUcAEXbfM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336257
"Something something it was 2 days ago"
I would gift something to the cake inari while she wonders why do that

>> No.21336282

>>21336245
Now that you mention it wasn't there a guy who did that here with a Bapho? I feel like I remember that,

>> No.21336289

>>21336205
i would love this
>>21336220
shhh

>> No.21336295

>>21336192
I guess that makes sense. Now I want to be isekai'd, taken in by a married lilim, become friends with her and her husband and then they try to set me up with one of her sisters!

The heroes journey fantasy is also still good, too.

>> No.21336297
File: 16 KB, 274x301, 1554949316143.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336282
>>21336228
What?

>> No.21336310

>>21336257
I want to be turned into a shota and Let her rape me silly adn care for me like shes a real momster! Hopefully she also gets pregnant as well.

>> No.21336324
File: 547 KB, 960x3256, 269029728f38041a354b8ef3b8c764e1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336310

>> No.21336338

>>21336257
Whatever she wants! My daughteru and I would be there to satisfy her every whim.

>> No.21336345

Shotas are shit! SHIT!

>> No.21336371
File: 251 KB, 949x1367, 1416007851079.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336345
Well anon, you're not the one who have to be attracted to them.

>> No.21336374

>>21336345
They need to be set straight by their adoptive momsters

>> No.21336379
File: 200 KB, 1600x2560, D4o-X95XsAAgpx9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336217
Merrow
Wyrm
Lesser Succubus

>> No.21336391

>>21336324
I want my dark mage ally to turn me into a shita.

>> No.21336393
File: 1.53 MB, 1500x2000, 74059765_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21336397
File: 39 KB, 566x613, senko sfd2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336391
>shita

>> No.21336399

>>21336324
Thanks anon!

>>21336345
What >>21336371 said. Your waifu might really want to fuck your shota cock and be a dedicated momster for you! Especially if you dobt have daughterus of your own!

>>21336374
Shotas getting punished for missbehaving is the best!

>> No.21336401
File: 745 KB, 1809x1921, IMG_3798.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21336408

>>21336391
Just imagine while your adventuring she feeds you some soup laced with aphrodisiacs and a shota potion!

>> No.21336426

>>21336297
I can't find it in the archives but he disappeared soon after he got her and posted pictures.

>> No.21336435

>>21336391
>shita
>when you dark mage waifu mixes up the laxatives with the shota potions.

>> No.21336436

>>21336397
It sounds like something a sabbath member would make joke about.

>> No.21336441

>>21336426
Morbid curiosity wants to see it, but at the same time, I have a feeling its like those creepy loli sex dolls that kinda looks like it has hooves and paws

>> No.21336446

>>21336436
Sabbath has shota onii-chans so they wouldn't.

>> No.21336460

>>21336446
>Sabbath has shota onii-chans
Oh.
I don't like that at all.

>> No.21336467

>>21336460
well tough shit.

>> No.21336494

>young man with a big and powerful waifu
>get a lot of daughterus
>It doesn't take long before the daughters are both taller and stronger than their father
Now that's the stuff. Works very well with hellhounds

>> No.21336497

>>21336494
If we're going by MGE rules, the stronger the girl the most difficult for her to get kids. Still cute though.

>> No.21336508
File: 1.81 MB, 1263x1805, 65453666_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>he'd waifu a fox with only one tail

>> No.21336516

>>21336460
I do

>> No.21336519

>>21336508
more than one literally means they are a slut.

>> No.21336522

>>21336497
Could be a big wolfu too. Big and powerful compared to a normal human that is.

>> No.21336535

>>21336508
I don't really get the appeal of just marrying a ace Trumpart or 9 tailed fox. I would rather marry a low level girl and grow into her power together over time. It only means anything if you work for it.

>> No.21336567

>>21336535
Lilimfag here. I understand that appeal. I wish KC would give more info about what exactly it means to turn a succubus into an arch-succubus for that same reason. (And while we're at it, could you turn a demon into an archdemon?)

>> No.21336586
File: 169 KB, 430x579, Inari_chibi_monster_girl_encyclopedia_redraw_by_gabrilux-d9n8hc4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336519
A slut for (You).

>> No.21336587

>>21336519
No?
They get them with age normally.

>> No.21336617

>>21336508
Not a fan of being proud that you helped her sprout the other eight?

>> No.21336627

>>21336586
Well yeah, but anon was implying he would be waifu a fox that already had more than one tails and thus just a normal slut.

>>21336587
Profiles make no mention of that. They gain tells through demon energy accumulation from sex.

>> No.21336641
File: 87 KB, 1024x768, CqifIiCUMAALwJ4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21336645

>Decide to look at KC's site out of pure curiosity
>See his fanfiction section
>There's a new liliraune story with a shota and his liliraune onee-sans
>Decide to read it using machine translation in hopes to decipher as much as I can
>Story is about a shota who is saved by a liliraune and his family decides to adopt them
>They both have cocks, and the otouto has to service their cocks every morning and drink their honey-semen

Definitely wasn't expecting that...

>> No.21336647
File: 595 KB, 1100x1200, 73089918_p8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336627
They can gain also them that way in MGE, but that requires enough sex to the point of being married.
But the default method for foxes the world over is time.

>> No.21336650
File: 170 KB, 720x1280, dbrhz8p-dfb591a4-1d99-48f8-a58c-f2ecd079d4a6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336645
And you felt the need to tell us because...?

>> No.21336658

>>21336645
>KC is going to introduce futashit in MGE.
Quick someone kill him before he ruins it.

>> No.21336664

>>21336658
It's fanfiction dumbass. You really gonna bring an end to MGE for fanfiction?

>> No.21336673

>>21336627
Baseline mythology is 100 years per extra tail.

>> No.21336672

>>21336647
I had assumed you were talking about MGE.

>> No.21336675
File: 981 KB, 676x1000, 65686575_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21336678

>>21336658
>Is futanari monster girl in fan fiction okay? Will there ever be Futanari monster girl?
>OK! There may be such Mgs in the world of MGE But sorry, I won't let them show up officially.

>> No.21336687

>>21336678
Basically this, KC doesn't want futa to show up officially, and has a few rules about what sort of fanfiction can be posted on his site but "no futa" is not one of those rules.

>> No.21336689

>>21336645
KC's site makes TFT look like casuals when it comes to degenerecy
>futa stories
>body swap stories
>snake tail blowjobs
>alps as far as the eye can see
>horse cock bestiality
>yuri
>used goods
>doppelganger potions
>tentacles
Really there's a story there for just about everything KC has mentioned and even some bizarre fetishes he hasn't.

>> No.21336692
File: 69 KB, 968x766, 1512622740858.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336672
The dude said "foxes" and posted two not-MGE foxes.
But like >>21336673 said, 100 years per tail is a very universal standard.

>> No.21336704

>>21336508
But that's not a fox. It's a boat.

>> No.21336711

>>21336664
>>21336678
Sorry i guess i shouldn't have made the joke. Guess even hyperbole is hard to spot in text.

>> No.21336721

>>21336689

I'm reminded of that one Q&A session where a japanese anon asked KC if you can watch the demon lord give birth. Japan is truly on a different level.

>> No.21336730

>>21336721
Eh not really.
That's weird but relatively tame.

>> No.21336731

>>21336567
Probably by guzzling gallons of cum

>> No.21336738

>>21336692
This thread has used non MGE characters when referring to MGE. Also i can read so you dont have to tell me something an anon already said.

>> No.21336743

>>21336730
Irc for old European royalty in the old times parts of the royal court would present to witness the birth of the heir to the throne

>> No.21336751

>>21336645
That's hot

>> No.21336761

>>21336751
Eat shit and die fag.

>> No.21336770

>>21336689
>alps as far as the eye can see

I definitely thought it was weird when like half of KC's question/answer sessions were dedicated to alps. It seems like a lot of japanese men want to be the little girl.

>> No.21336783

>>21336658
it has furries so it's already ruined

>> No.21336797

>>21336721
It's just how things work there. Fetish communities know not to shove their shit everywhere so JP MGE fans are more tolerant of MG stories or art that wouldn't be out of place on /d/. Threads like this one can't do the same else they would be completely overrun.

>> No.21336820

>>21336770
Or fuck someone who does want to be one. A lot of Alp stories over there tend to be rather vanilla and it helps that they don't force the stereotypes of memes that the west pushed on them
>>21336797
That's a huge plus of the way the Japanese community works. It's more a case of "Read X author if you want Y content" with groups revolving around each fetish having their own twitter conversations or chatrooms, only having the same choice of story host in common.

It relies a lot on not having obnoxious people though like you say.

>> No.21336835

>>21336770
Ever been to /d/?
It's surprisingly common among those type of degenerates.

>> No.21336883

>>21336770
And why shouldn't they?

>> No.21336884

>>21336647
I always see this girl posted in the r9gay threads

>> No.21336887
File: 2.01 MB, 1800x1350, 74185948_p2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336884
I can't imagine why.
Seriously.

>> No.21336889
File: 682 KB, 1749x2491, p083.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336770
>"little" girl

>> No.21336893

>>21336884
Something you want to tell us anon?

>> No.21336894

>>21336887
Everyone likes cute animu girls anon

>> No.21336909
File: 127 KB, 1300x921, nu8udpmqktx21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21336922

>>21336909
EVIL

>> No.21336926

>>21336887
Why are deadpan girls so cute?

>> No.21336937
File: 223 KB, 1200x1200, jii.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336926
Honestly couldn't tell you, but cute they are.

>> No.21336940

>>21336889
I'm sure there are loli variants

>> No.21336964
File: 777 KB, 745x1887, ice queen 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336926
They have very important jobs to do

>> No.21336974

>>21336689
TFT isn't even that bad of a site past the issue of quality control.

>> No.21336985

>>21336909
IMAGINE
https://imgur.com/gallery/Ma4n0
https://i.imgur.com/s7iN8ek.gifv
https://imgur.com/gallery/9W9R7dh

>> No.21336998

>>21336964
I wonder why they haven't done other elemental queens

>> No.21336999
File: 112 KB, 972x822, abrahel_by_genzoman_d2herjq-pre.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Where is your god now?

>> No.21337009

>>21336820
>wanting to have vanilla and no stereotypes with alps.
My people.

>> No.21337013

>>21336889
Thats a sexy alp.

>> No.21337020

>>21336999
That's when I tell her my god is right there, putting her hands on my shoulders, she starts blushing and I lead her to bed.

>> No.21337036
File: 168 KB, 500x500, 68750938.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336820
>>21337009
>alps
>vanilla

>> No.21337039

>>21336940
There must be a lot, from big grown man to shotas.

>> No.21337053

>>21336820
>>21337009
Stay out, alpfaggots.

>> No.21337071

>>21337053
>Stay out, alpfaggots.
As the first guy you quoted, I don't like Alps. Just read a few stories because they were by an author or two on the Japanese side I like the work of.

>> No.21337082
File: 1.05 MB, 1491x1800, 70224077_p1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336999
Right here!

>> No.21337091

>>21337082
Best god

>> No.21337097

>>21337071
You're like those people who claim they watched brokeback mountain because they thought it was just a western.

>> No.21337111

>>21337097
Wait, it wasn't a western? Damn it I was tricked.
Really though I thought it was fair to give authors I'm a fan of a fair shot even if the subject matter doesn't do it for me.

>> No.21337117
File: 630 KB, 1036x699, 74526946_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Translate it weebs.

>> No.21337141
File: 151 KB, 700x872, 1338004697718.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336985
Creepy many-legged creatures shouldn't be this cute.

>> No.21337160
File: 413 KB, 1110x1239, 74667988_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21337189

>>21337117
puppy-chan like bone

>> No.21337192
File: 662 KB, 1057x1435, Ice_Queen_Bellydancer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336964
Like what?

>> No.21337217

So I just read monkey girl is finally getting her manga translated, didn't know about it.

>> No.21337225

>>21337192
Her snow kingdom is a bustling tourist location, she has to keep the townsfolk happy and tourists coming back so the Glacies, Tsuraras, Yukis, and Yetis can snipe potential husbands lost in the snow

>> No.21337247
File: 2.23 MB, 4500x6000, White_horn_in_the_sn_emD8x.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21337225
>spoiler
Aren't you forgetting someone?

>> No.21337261

>>21337247
I want to eat out a satyr whitehorn.

>> No.21337271

>>21337217
>monkey girl
Who?

>> No.21337280

>>21337141
Goddamn that pussy is puffy.

>> No.21337290

>>21337247
White Horn-san is too nice to rape lost, cold travelers, she takes them back to Nurse Yeti in town for emergency care! Nurse Yeti looks a little different every week and the guys she rescues aren't seen again, but White Horn-san soldiers on with her duty

>> No.21337293

>>21333313
Zipperheads hate outsiders so probably not.

>> No.21337296
File: 339 KB, 960x1400, 1526372574396.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21337271

>> No.21337300
File: 507 KB, 595x842, tsurara_onna_by_butter_t_dd6aurt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkTHtWX7CCY

>> No.21337330

>>21334965
>unrealistic
There are numerous cases of preggo lolis giving birth throughout the world every year IRL.

>> No.21337340

Are there male brothels in MGE? Do monsters visit them? I want to work in one.

>> No.21337343
File: 208 KB, 450x675, preggo wolf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21334999
Take that back you jerk.

>> No.21337453

>Married to a Kitsune
>Over a thousand years go by
>Your youngest daughter is just entering her rebellious phase
>Have to go for a parent teacher conference
>The two of you never really kept up with the times, so you're both wearing traditional Zipangu clothing circa 800 AD
>Bring your 89 year old second younger daughter with you to translate since the last time you had to visit the school, the faculty didn't quite get your archaic form of speech

>> No.21337459

>>21337330
And those come with complications, but i guess yes child pregnancy is a thing irl.

>>21337343
Why should I? Cant you handle contradicting opinions?

>> No.21337476

>>21336770
Alps aren't any more gay than regular succubus.

the -us in succubus marks the word as belonging to the masculine gender in Latin, if they were female, the word would have to end in -a. So all succubus fans are homosexuals, full stop. The only actually difference between succubi and incubi is whether they're tops or bottoms, sub = on bottom, in = on = on top, sub just happens to be slurred to succ in that word, as happened to all words in the development of Latin into Italian.

>> No.21337482

>>21337340
Thread canon from a few months ago followed the idea of a male maid cafe or brothel were men of all types would work and made into husbandos for the visiting monsters. It was also run by a kejourou from the onee-sabbath.

>> No.21337500

>>21337117
>Let's make a cake with Kobold-chan!

>> No.21337507

>>21337482
>I missed this
Fug

>> No.21337522

>>21337482
Onee-sabbath is a wonderful organisation.

>> No.21337531

>>21337507
It wasnt much. I think mostly just ideas and one or two greentexts.

>>21337522
Indeed. Just like the big titty kingdom.

>> No.21337539

>>21337531
The big titty kingdom must be the home of Onee-sabbath.

>> No.21337544

I want a clumsy troll maid who can't do her job very well but tries her best.

>> No.21337615

>>21337539
It is. Its where their head office is located.

>> No.21337616
File: 557 KB, 1400x1500, 1548791288482.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21337544
What would you make her uniform? Classic momster clothes, a french maid uniform or a spaghetti strap swimsuit?

>> No.21337637
File: 53 KB, 752x440, 1548795954260.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21337476
>spoiler
wtf I hate succubi now.

>> No.21337647

>>21337615
I must visit it sometime.
>>21337637
Useless dumb goddess.

>> No.21337670
File: 1.77 MB, 2552x2219, Mecha_lilim.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21336169
If you can't find a lilim, then you can always build one.

>> No.21337672

>>21337531
Don't know if I could survive the big titty kingdom.
I'm a fan of large breasts.
Very, very large breasts.

>> No.21337682
File: 175 KB, 600x1000, 69617157_p9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21337672
Is that so?

>> No.21337702

>>21337670
Is that all a mecha, or a girl in a mecha suit?

>> No.21337756 [SPOILER] 
File: 126 KB, 653x729, 1557701673406.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Consider this more ominous MG possibility of Mother's Day.

Instead of honoring their mother, some species believe Mother's Day implies that the honor should belong to those that become mothers on the day instead, and that striving to achieve that feat through any means necessary is especially important.

Now get on the Sacrificial Altar.

>> No.21337774

>>21337756
Technically wouldn't that only count if the child is born on Mother's day?
In other words, they're about 9 months too late.

>> No.21337784

All dragon types are considered rare right?

>> No.21337794
File: 857 KB, 849x1200, one of these things is not like the others.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21337784
Maybe.

>> No.21337808

>>21337682
Yes.
The biggest of the big titty kingdom.
I desire them

>> No.21337817

>>21337784
Unfortunately, it seems so. Wyverns might be more common than the others, though.

>> No.21337821

>>21337784
Some more than others.

>> No.21337825

>>21337794
>Lamia harem
Imagine the rivalries, the constant snide remarks towards each other, the constant competition. It'd be a dream to have so many jealous, possessive girls fighting after you and trying to gain your favor over the others.

>> No.21337836
File: 787 KB, 720x566, D6ZAjBNXoAEDBXR.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21337843
File: 844 KB, 722x885, peak wolfu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21337808
A claim that many have made, but few are able to live up to.
What makes you think you're different from the rest?

>> No.21337851

>>21337825
Imagine the mating ball with you at the core

>> No.21337872

>>21337843
>That's a good reaction, shota-kun

>> No.21337874

>>21337836
i want to cook that fish and feed it to her and teach her the wonders of cooked foods!

>> No.21337877

>>21337647
You simply must the BTK and onee-sabbath are both wonderous places. Especially as the Big titty kingdom is also home to some oppai sabbaths as well if you wish to check those out.
While the O-sabbath has quite the assortment of species from all over the world working. Some even visiting from the branch offices.

>>21337808
Bold man.

>> No.21337891
File: 2.34 MB, 4224x2368, IMAG0548.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21337892

>>21337836
Definitely one of those girls that, while not in my tops, I really like.

Strong and independent till something happens, and then she starts cuddling and needs me deeply. Also, they costumes sound like fun.

>> No.21337893

what girl is most likely to cry after sex?

>> No.21337894

>>21337851
Imagine all the long, slimy tongues all caressing you at once

>> No.21337897
File: 90 KB, 835x1000, D3jlHbFXkAAKpFL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fat dragons.

>> No.21337900

>>21337893
Banshee

>> No.21337902

>>21337893
Banshee.
Also before, and during.

>> No.21337907
File: 139 KB, 900x673, 1411076387329.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21337851
>>21337894

>> No.21337924

>>21337843
I want them huge.
I want many of them.
And I want them pregnant.

>>21337877
I'd go more for simple man

>> No.21337931

How would you and your waifu meet?

>> No.21337937

Taking a shota potion to play with your young daughters (obviously non-sexually)!

>> No.21337938

>>21336909
what does it mean when a bug shows her belly?

>> No.21337943 [SPOILER] 
File: 1.70 MB, 1380x1200, 1557703842180.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21337774
Monsters know when they're preggers anon and that's when it starts counting.

>> No.21337944
File: 1.42 MB, 1900x1080, 1420084821935.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21337931
That's not something I get to decide.

>> No.21337946

>>21337931
I have thought of multiple situations for it.

>> No.21337952

>>21336689
>snake tail blowjobs
Am I misunderstanding this? What’s wrong with sucking on your lamia’s tail?

>> No.21337955

>>21337931
Me bullying her

>> No.21337958

>>21337931
I get lost in the woods and come across her just chilling out on a tree stump. She offers to take me home but doesn't specify whose home she's taking me to.

>> No.21337965

>>21337931
Either during a shift at work or if I meet her when I go to visit her country seem the most likely.

>> No.21337971

>>21337931
She attacks my town with her giant guitar wielding robot. I attempt to save the town by rocking out against her, but the mecha performs a perfect rendition of stairway to heaven so I lose and doom the town to become a demon realm. Bitch cheated, I'm still salty.

>> No.21337974

>>21337931
Roll a 20 on persuasion when asking an anubis if she wants her boss to come back.

>> No.21337989

>>21337897
motherly dragons

>> No.21337992
File: 780 KB, 782x1352, gydCNvEQ_o.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21337952
>he doesn't know

>> No.21337993

>be the young son of wealthy parents
>they don't have much time to spend with you so they buy you an automaton older sister to look after you
>they mainly tell her to make sure you're healthy and taken care of, which she interprets as including your sexual health
>she has you wear a wristband that measures your semen production levels, and if they get too high, she'll interrupt whatever you're doing to service you, private or public
>she'll pull you behind some bushes so she can pin you to a tree with her plump ass or drag you into a restroom stall so she can ride you with her massive tits in your face
>she'll even secretly show up at your school to give you paizuri and blowjobs in the janitor's closet
>the more you fuck, the more her DE seeps into you, causing your semen production to ramp up
>eventually the two of you are mating for several hours every night just to try drain your balls and slow your body down during the day

>> No.21337998

>>21337931
lake trip

>> No.21338009

>>21337931
I want to correspond with a Lilim who rules her own little isolated demon realm by letter, then she invited me to come meet her, so I go on an adventure to get there, and find her waiting for me ||lying naked on her bed||.

>> No.21338010

>>21337141
>>21336909
I hate that my autistic dives into the mythological connections between Sekiro and Shinto has left me wondering why KC doesn't capitalize on ways you can tell an Oomukade is nearby. The Mukade in Shinto are literally representations of stagnation, corruption, and pollution, but all we know is they're gloomy girls who live in the dark places of Zipangu because they're actually proactively attacking husband candidates.

It's the same kind of shit where I wish there were signs noted for going near a Gazer's lair like feeling eyes all on you.

>> No.21338015

>>21338009
I'm a retard who doesn't know how to spoiler. Kill me

>> No.21338021

>>21338015
Ctrl S

>> No.21338025

>>21338010
Stop being a fag bollocks

>> No.21338026

>>21337931
She grabbed me at night

>> No.21338036

>>21338025
A shit leopard can't change its spots.

>> No.21338041

>>21337993
I have a feeling that automata-nee-san is pestering the guy to get a girlfriend or two.

>> No.21338044

>>21338010
gloom bugs are cute

>> No.21338071

>>21338044
They're grossly underrated.

>> No.21338073

>>21338010
It's just assumed you already understand the connection.

>> No.21338092

So you can put messages in your mana marker right?

>> No.21338111

>>21338010
Fuck off you faggot literally nobody wants you here the discord or on TFT

>> No.21338125

>>21338092
>For superior magicians, it's even possible to do things such as including messages for those able to detect the set marker
So yes, actually.

>> No.21338126

Ikiryo

A woman with a spirit and body that are capable of acting independently, each monstrous in its own way. The body, lacking its spirit, acts lewd in a robotic way that makes you slow to realize its lewdness. The spirit, lacking its body, focuses on stealthily teasing you and pushing you into lewd situations.

>> No.21338134
File: 1.86 MB, 700x706, ShoggothBreakfast.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How would a shoggoth take care of a sick master and would she even know what being sick is like?

>> No.21338137

>>21337943
I don’t understand how that picture relates but I would like to learn.

>> No.21338139

>>21338134
Replace his blood with herself.

>> No.21338143

>>21337931
I have no idea, but it’s perfect and she’s perfect and we live a perfect happy life and I’m not the indecisive solitary person I am now.

>> No.21338150

>>21337931
she was created from a failed experiment then she raped me before realizing i was her daddy

>> No.21338159

>>21338150
I think I’ve seen this film.

>> No.21338170

>>21338150
So basically... Splice?

>> No.21338175

>>21338071
i'd a snug cuddlebug

>> No.21338176

>>21337931
To do so I'd also have to explain to you how vampire society works in my setting.

>> No.21338184

>>21338139
That doesn't seem safe.

>> No.21338188
File: 621 KB, 877x1103, 1552913512487.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Would you let your biological momster kiss you on the cheek in front of your friends?

>> No.21338190

>>21338188
>biological momster
I don't have one
>friends
I don't have those either

>> No.21338194

>>21338184
it is when you become a shog's incubi

>> No.21338223
File: 203 KB, 1600x900, __gargoyle_and_tharkis_monster_girl_encyclopedia_and_etc_drawn_by_paintrfiend__0f788e25bad446fef7ae9701d4eaa322.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Gargoyles.

>> No.21338224

>>21338184
Imagine it, some random mugger stabs you when you tell him to fuck off, and out of the wound flows a disproportionate tide of purple goop that quite literally disarms him before flowing back inside you and quickly sealing up the wound.

>> No.21338232

>>21338223
Would it be correct to call her a stone-cold bitch?

>> No.21338235

>>21337476
You are just wrong. An "us" ending indicates it is a 2nd or 4th declension noun not its gender. While it is more common for these declensions to be masculine not all nouns ending in "us" are masculine, just like not all words ending in "a" are feminine. For example "Nauta" is the word for sailor and is masculine despite being a first declension noun.

>> No.21338237
File: 109 KB, 451x908, Snake Blowjob.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21337952
>>21337992

>> No.21338243

>>21338125
I wonder how that works how do the monster girls
perceive It do they see it do they hear it

>> No.21338253

>>21338223
They're in dire need of more art. Gargoyles are wonderful girls worth spending days as a statue with.

>> No.21338261

>>21338159
>>21338170
w-wut.

>> No.21338262

>>21338223
they're pretty low on my list but almost any mge girl is worth spending many lifetimes with
>>21338253
they got retconned a bit so that if you give them enough mana they can break the seal and roam at day or night

>> No.21338268

>>21338261
scientists splice genes and make blue slug thingy that grows into bald blue alien girl with wings, a stinger tail and is a hermaphrodite that mated with both of it's creators.

>> No.21338273
File: 571 KB, 2048x1753, STOP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21338268
>and is a hermaphrodite

>> No.21338276

>>21338262
>they got retconned a bit so that if you give them enough mana they can break the seal and roam at day or night
I know, I'm just one of the few who enjoys the thought of being petrified with a Gargoyle right as we climax together.

>> No.21338277

>>21338273
yeah the guy fucked her then she grew a dick and raped the woman who helped create her

>> No.21338287

>>21338276
i'd like to finish and then get petrified while cuddling

>> No.21338292

>>21338277
>>>/d/
You have to go back.

>> No.21338296

>>21338292
i'm explaining a movie so you can fuck off with that

>> No.21338301

>>21338292
was just educating

>> No.21338304

>>21338237
>"If the wind blows, this dress could be a little 'dangerous'."
>all the snakes are telling her how good she looks, kyaaing and uwaaing
I always like the idea of Medusa head snakes having minds of their own. It's adorable.

>> No.21338308

>>21338262
You wouldn't believe the butthurt that caused.

>> No.21338329

>>21337931
I have a few scenarios. Here are just the clif notes version:
>unwittingly entering her pslime infested convent.
>raped in the woods via plslime while on a run.
>meeting a normal human and then personally infecting with a pslime via slime potion.

>> No.21338333

>>21337937
Cute anon! I bet they would love it!

>> No.21338335
File: 751 KB, 1000x680, 74706575_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21338342

>every time anon cums inside his automaton, she secretly analyzes the DNA stored in his semen
>once he's given her enough "samples" to completely analyze it, she'll be able to start manufacturing daughters at a moments notice that are genetically linked to him when he's ready to start a family without the need for semen
>she still very much prefers semen, though

>> No.21338360

>>21338253
They need more stories as well. Last one we had was one by Faggocks.

>> No.21338393

What if I start a small bar in a monster friendly town and sneak my sperm into single monster girls drinks?

>> No.21338396

>>21338393
You get fucked by the first one and then she keeps the rest for herself.

>> No.21338398

>>21338134
>shog is up and about trying to get stuff done, but her light spots are mysteriously a pale green and she has a blue face blush
>tries to create a mop and bucket to clean the floor, but accidentally makes a surreal combination of a broom and a kitchen sink
>instead of standing perfectly at attention, she kind of dizzily swirls at an angle, like she's counterbalancing the rotation of the planet
>you think your reading lamp just sneezed
>against all her protestations, you order her to take a day off
>"Whaaa? No, Mastah, Shoggy is fine very good no problem~" she says, as she trips and falls over her own sink-broom
>convince her to rest for a day only by promising to cuddle with her
>you're finally sure she's asleep when the bed starts snoring
Even eldrich maids have off and sick days. It's important for a master to ensure they get the rest and recuperation they need, but it also means a Master will have no excuse to not let himself get spoiled when he gets sick.

>> No.21338444
File: 63 KB, 300x300, 7993c1a37b9e06f53908acf5e29d279dd9a27821.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21338237
>legs
Lame

>> No.21338464 [SPOILER] 
File: 321 KB, 1024x768, 1557711761467.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21338444
Nobody hates legs.

>> No.21338492

I want to get my Kiki daughteru drunk on Sabbath wine!

>> No.21338526
File: 286 KB, 2048x1966, i96zfpa728x21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21338546
File: 500 KB, 1100x944, 1525248509144.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21338464
I do.

>> No.21338560
File: 2.93 MB, 1280x800, index.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Red or blue?

>> No.21338582
File: 1.16 MB, 1090x1219, 73533738_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21338398
Shogs never get sick!

>> No.21338583

>>21338335
>She saw it

>> No.21338598
File: 118 KB, 689x1109, Shoggoth7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21338398
>Shog and master both get sick
>Confined to their bedroom as the both of them watch daytime television while drinking tea
>Master even has to order pizza because he doesn't want shog maid to strain herself cooking
I wonder what the neighborhood maids would think? I bet they would spread scandalous rumors
>>21338582
Maybe it was an eldritch strain of the flu

>> No.21338610

>>21338335
I love this smug asshole cat

>> No.21338626

So anons, who here has the cutest daughteru?

>> No.21338634

>>21338626

You do.

>> No.21338652

>>21338626
my daughteru is scary

>> No.21338656

>>21338598
>having lazy cuddle sex with you shoggy when sick.
>even when the order food comes shog just carries it with slime.
>can cuddle sex more as a result.
I wiuld get us both so sick on purpose.

>> No.21338661

>>21338626
Me!

>> No.21338664

>>21338626
they're both lolis so nobody can tell who the mother is!

>> No.21338682

>>21338626
The one with the puffiest cunny

>> No.21338686

>>21338664
That could make for some very dangerous mistakes anon.

>> No.21338687

>>21338626
My daughteru is super cute.

>> No.21338692

>>21338686
i am prepared

>> No.21338696
File: 653 KB, 1024x455, 1517065596434.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21338626
Me.

>> No.21338702

>>21338692
As long as you are then. What species?

>> No.21338712

>>21338656
>implying you'd survive anything that could take down a supermeido
Yeah, sure thing buddy. Poor bastard is delirious, probably has hours at best

>> No.21338717 [SPOILER] 
File: 357 KB, 700x1002, 1557715894936.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21338702
flatfish

>> No.21338723

>>21338626
My daughteru is adorable!

>> No.21338752
File: 985 KB, 1126x1149, 1546945983851.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21338626
MG daughterus are cute
I wish more people got nice pictures of them.

>> No.21338793

>tfw you will never wish your adopted Echidna momster a happy Mother's Day
>she will never ask for daughters from the only human boy in her life as a present

>> No.21338794

>>21338717
Nice.

>> No.21338821

Good night anons, take care and don't burn down the thread.

Instead, remember not to interrupt duals be they in the ring or online.
Certain players get really mad at that and may try to find you.

>> No.21338823
File: 1.49 MB, 1456x2010, 29D829C6-CD2C-49F1-B79D-865EC4D2B200.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21338626
Pretty sure mousefag’s daughters are the cutest.
t. mousefag

>> No.21338827

>>21338823
Cheeky.

>> No.21338828

>>21338793
Sometimes I wonder what my actual mother would end up as if she were to monsterize.

>> No.21338831

>>21338823
Yeah, they're both pretty cute

>> No.21338844 [SPOILER] 
File: 548 KB, 880x900, 1557717392224.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21338626

>> No.21338855

>>21338844
>t. KDF

>> No.21338862
File: 187 KB, 1992x2048, 1556857683603.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

>> No.21338864

>>21338844
I'm glad your waifu supports your flamboyantly gay clothing choices. What a trooper. No points for the daughteru, children have crap taste.

>> No.21338867

>>21338823
Is it the two less busty ones that are the daughters?

>> No.21338868

Don't reply to him.

>> No.21338870

>>21338844
FUCK OFF KDF YOU MEGA NIGGERFAGGOT

>> No.21338873

>Kikimora maid is very bubbly, always trying to make you smile
>Your daughter is very serious and reserved, often chastising her mother for being too lax

>> No.21338875

>>21338855
That's actually not me anon. I wholeheartedly agree with him though.

>>21338864
I'm secure anon.

>> No.21338879

>>21338870
Well don't you look stupid.

>> No.21338886

Gonna lap at fish wife holes even while she's still cumming and slapping her tail all over

>> No.21338891

>>21338886
Just don't get slapped in the face anon.

>> No.21338903

>>21338891
Getting my wife juice no matter what

>> No.21338908
File: 545 KB, 1450x1150, 68912773_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21338626
They're in the running.
Being mine automatically gives things +200% preciousness.

>> No.21338909

>>21338875
>secure
You'd have to be. Those are some pretty gay threads friendo. Please tell me they're for a costume party or something...

>> No.21338916

>>21338886
I want to fuck your wife in the ass

>> No.21338924

>>21338886
Good taste. Drinking your waifus pussy juice is a top tier thing to do.

>> No.21338927

>>21338908
Can't resist my urge to ask about the red headed stepdaughteru. What's the deal, yo?

>> No.21338931

>>21338909
I mean, my door swings both ways anon. Using gay as an insult doesn't really work on me.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action