[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.00 MB, 909x1232, img_chara.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21050539 No.21050539 [Reply] [Original]

Do these voices match the voices in your brain?

Reimu: Akari Kitoh (Seiun Sky (Uma Musume), Kaho (Blend S), Hass (Gridman), Maestrale, Libeccio, Kazagumo, Kishinami, Okinami (KanColle))

Marisa: Minami Iinuma (Background Characters)

Remilia: Yukari Tamura (Nanoha (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha), Mei (Clannad), Suzuha (Steins;Gate), Rika (Higurashi), Saku (Milky Holmes))

Youmu: Azumi Waki (Sanae (Cinderella Girls), Galko (Please Tell Me! Galko-chan!), Maika (Blend S), Special Week (Uma Musume))

Kagerou: Shu Uchida (Fujiwara (Asobi Asobase), Cleo & Hatori (Alice to Zouroku))

Yuyuko: Ai Kayano (Menma (AnoHana), Darkness (KonoSuba), Inori (Guilty Crown), Shiro (No Game No Life), Murasami Shikibu (F/GO), Yomi (Senran Kagura))

Yukari: Yukana (Meiling (CC Sakura), Tessa (Full Metal Panic), Honoka (Pretty Cure), C.C (Gode Geass), Cecilia (Infinite Stratos), Katsushika Hokusai (F/GO))

Wriggle: Hitomi Sasaki (Aruru, Marie, Nero (Black Clover), Sae (Sousei no Onmyouji), Urara (Shiozawa))

Reisen: Azusa Tadokoro (Aoi (Aikatsu!), Phino (Yu-Shibu), Chtolly (WorldEnd), Chloe (That Slime Anime), Symboli (Uma Musume), Azusa (Euphonium), Phoebe (Granblue))

Aunn: Tomori Kusunoki (Llenn (SAOA Gun Gale Online), Hazuki (Marchen Madchen), Kotetsu (Anime Yell!))

>> No.21050561

What a random set of characters.

>> No.21052263

>>21050539
Any link to video?

>> No.21052286

Seiun Sky sounds good for the Reimster
Gonna need to hear her voice, but that tomboyish voice she has in memories of phantasm is perfect for me
Remilia's VA's sound more like good Satori ones
Youmu's alright, atypical femprotag voice.

Don't feel like going through the rest. Also Kagerou, Wriggle, and Aunn are weird reps

>> No.21052362

>>21052263
https://youtu.be/1ia7i6MpR9Q
https://youtu.be/4SkMGC2ZwvE
https://twitter.com/Touhou_CB/status/1101815051827068929?s=19

>> No.21052793

My first impression of that list as a seiyuufag who has watched very little new anime in past few years is "so many rookies I don't know with two huge veterans sneakily mixed in".

I loved the cast in Summer Day's Dream which had so many big name seiyuu put in such fitting roles. Nakahara and Sawashiro as Reimu and Marisa were so good that they should be the official voices if there ever were any. It's rare even for actual anime productions to have that kind of overall quality since most of them pay attention to schedules and budgets and marketability and other financial aspects before actual voices and acting.

I also like most of the M1 Grand Prix seiyuu, though it's sad to see old people being replaced over time (which is definitely understandable for such a long-running doujin production) and new characters mostly getting over-the-top moe types.

>> No.21053134

>>21050539
What the fuck is Touhou Cannonball? Is it a gacha boardgame shit? I'm still so confused.

>> No.21053210

i dont know a single iota on the seiyuu scene so I hope that they get this right

>> No.21053885

>>21050539
It really depends on how they're doing the voice, but personally it'd take some getting used to after M1 being the constant source for voices.

Also I remember seeing Tojiko, or is this only the playable?

>> No.21053914

>>21050539
Just knowing names doesn't help.

I did think the Nendoroid game's voices for Reimu and Marisa at least were spot on.

>> No.21053919

>>21053134
>Is it boardgame shit?
yes
>gacha
no

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action