[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 108 KB, 437x640, 5ddd4726.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
209209 No.209209 [Reply] [Original]

Alice... Alice raped me last night ze~.

I was cleaning my broom when Alice barged in with her fully erect cock pointed towards me. Shanghai flew at me and took off my hat and Alice followed, pinned me down, and ripped off my clothes. She held me down and inserted her huge cock into my vagina; I kept yelling and screaming for her to stop, but she wouldn't listen. I became so red in the face and I think she was thrusting too hard and broke something because some strange clear fluid came out of my vagina a few times during the event. When some fluid came out of Alice's penis (I think it was urine, but she released it inside of me so I couldn't see), she got off me and commanded Shanghai to her. She looked over towards me and said "never leave me" before she took off with Shanghai. I just laid there for a while, got up, got dressed again, and went back to my broom.

Truth be told though, I kind of wish Alice would do that again.

>> No.209213

here we go again...

>> No.209221

Anonymous... Anonymous posted last night.

I was browsing /jp/ when Anonymous barged in with his fully erect copypasta pointed at me. Anonymous hit reply and ran towards me, pinned me down, and glued my finger to F5. He held me down and inserted his huge copypasta into my browser; I kept yelling and screaming for him to stop, but he wouldn't stop. I became so red in the face and I think he was posting so hard and broke something because some strange clear fluid came out of my penis a few times during the event. When some fluid came out of the Pasta (I think it was urine, but the text was ambiguous so I couldn't figure it out), it ended and Anonymous went back to lurking. He looked over towards me and said "You must eat" before he took off. I just sat there for a while, got up, pressed F5, and went back to browsing.

Truth be told though, I kind of wish Anonymous would do that again.

>> No.209227
File: 17 KB, 460x276, 1205497650564.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.209337
File: 82 KB, 500x640, 1205499627706.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Marisa... Marisa raped me last night.

I was playing with Shanghai when Marisa busted the door open with her fully erect cock pointed at me. She then took off her hat and ran towards me, pinned me down, and ripped off my clothes. She held me down and inserted her huge cock into my vagina; I kept yelling and screaming for her to stop, but she wouldn't. I became so red in the face and I think she was thrusting so hard and broke something because some strange clear fluid came out of my vagina a few times during the event. When some fluid came out of Marisa penis (I think it was urine, but she released it inside of me so I couldn't see), she got off me and put her hat back on. She looked over towards me and said "see you later ze~" before she took off on her broom. I just laid there for a while, got up, got dressed again, and went back to my dolls.

Truth be told though, I kind of wish Marisa would do that again.

>> No.209550
File: 38 KB, 154x155, 1205503981985.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Rinosuke...Rinosuke raped me last night.

I was busy study when Rinnosuke barged in with his fully erect SEXY BEAM pointed towards me. He rendered me defenceless with his giant manpit attack, pinned me down, and ripped off my clothes. He held me down and inserted his giant drill-like penis into my vagina; I kept yelling and screaming for him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. I became so red in the face and I think he was thrusting too hard and broke something because some strange clear fluid came out of my vagina a few times during the event. When some shining liquid came out of Rinnosuke's Sexy Beam (I think it was urine, but he released it inside of me so I couldn't see), he got off me. He looked over towards me and said "Shit was SO cash" before he finishes off with a Nipple Spark on my body. I just laid there for a while, got up, got dressed again, and went back to study.

>> No.209560

>>209550
(forgot to add)
Truth to be told, I kind of wish Rinnosuke would do that again.

>> No.209596
File: 64 KB, 500x608, 1205504800293.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yukarin...Yukarin raped me last night.

I was running the store when Yukarin warped in out of nowhere with her fully naked body pressed against me. She flew at me, pinned me down, and ripped off my clothes. She held me down and inserted my huge (ahem!) cock into her vagina. I kept yelling and screaming for her to stop, but she wouldn't listen. I became so red in the face and I think she was riding up and down my Sexy Beam and broke something because I felt some constriction a few times during the event. When fluid came out of my penis (I don't think it was urine, but I released it inside of her so I couldn't see), she got off me and opened a warp back to her house. She looked over towards me and said "You are such a manly sexbomb" before she left me alone. I just laid there for a while, got up, got dressed again, and tend to business as usual.

Truth be told though, I REALLY wish Yukarin would do that again.

>> No.209619

>>209596
I forgot to mention that my anus felt weird throughout the entire time, like I was taking a dump but the shit kept on moving back and forth, and after she left there was something sticky flowing out from my anus.

>> No.209686

>>209596
Everyone is gay in gensokyo.

>> No.210253
File: 224 KB, 911x990, 1205514143805.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Letty... Letty played with me last night.

I was freezing some frogs when Letty appeared with her fully erect icicle pointed at me. She then smiled graceful and ran towards me, pinned me down, and ripped off my clothes. She held me down and inserted her huge icicle into one of my holes down there; I kept yelling and screaming because it tickled a lot, but she wouldn't stop. I became so red in the face and I think her icicle was too hard and broke something inside me because some strange clear fluid came out of my hole a few times during the event. When some of Letty's icicle melted inside me (I think it was water, but she released it inside of me so I couldn't see), she got off me and smile again. She looked over towards me and said "let's play again" before she took off. I just laid there for a while, got up, got dressed again, and went back to my frogs.

Truth be told though, I kind of wish Letty would play that game with me again.

>> No.210257

>>210253
>melted

What

>> No.210258

Holy shit.

>> No.210261

hurr hurr rape

>> No.210275
File: 395 KB, 1108x1600, 1205514641663.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sunny Milk... Sunny Milk raped me last night.

I was playing with Luna Child when Sunny Milk busted the door open with her fully erect cock pointed at me. She then took off her ribbons and ran towards me, pinned me down, and ripped off my clothes. She held me down and inserted her huge cock into my vagina; I kept yelling and screaming for her to stop, but she wouldn't. I became so red in the face and I think she was thrusting so hard and broke something because some strange clear fluid came out of my vagina a few times during the event. When some fluid came out of Sunny Milk's penis (I think it was urine, but she released it inside of me so I couldn't see), she got off me and put her ribbons back on. She looked over towards me and said "Didn't escape this time, did you?" before she took off. I just laid there for a while, got up, got dressed again, and went back to play with Luna Child.

Truth be told though, I kind of wish Sunny Milk would do that again.

>> No.210294
File: 153 KB, 660x600, 1205514966037.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.210315
File: 5 KB, 182x163, 1205515382387.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

[rapist]... [rapist] raped me last night.

I was [doing something typical] when [Rapist] barged in with her fully erect cock pointed towards me. [Rapist] flew at me and took off my hat, pinned me down, and ripped off my clothes. She held me down and inserted her huge cock into my vagina; I kept yelling and screaming for her to stop, but she wouldn't listen. I became so red in the face and I think she was thrusting too hard and broke something because some strange clear fluid came out of my vagina a few times during the event. When some fluid came out of [rapist]'s penis (I think it was urine, but she released it inside of me so I couldn't see), she got off me and [prepaired her excape]. She looked over towards me and said "[I'm interested in doing this again]" before she took off. I just laid there for a while, got up, got dressed again, and went back to my [typical activity].

Truth be told though, I kind of wish [Rapist] would do that again.

>> No.210330
File: 108 KB, 400x400, 1205515522611.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>210315

>> No.210422
File: 873 KB, 837x1200, 1205516255387.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

William... William raped me last night.

I was dusting the mantle when William barged in with his fully erect cock pointed towards me. William flew at me and took off my hat, pinned me down, and ripped off my clothes. He held me down and inserted his huge cock into my vagina; I kept yelling and screaming for him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. I became so red in the face and I think he was thrusting too hard and broke something because some strange clear fluid came out of my vagina a few times during the event. When some fluid came out of William's penis (I think it was urine, but she released it inside of me so I couldn't see), he got off me and fled to the door. He looked over towards me and said "ta ta cheerio" before he took off. I just laid there for a while, got up, got dressed again, and went back to my dusting.

Truth be told though, I kind of wish William would do that again.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action