[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 279 KB, 527x694, 1231229183556.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2087763 No.2087763 [Reply] [Original]

When I go to Japan I will find a pretty, innocent, virgin girl. Afterwards I will slowly over the course of a couple month period make her fall in love with me because of my good looks and personality. Then, one day we will go on a picnic and I will sit on the laid out towel eating her homemade food. She will ask "does it taste good?" and I will reply "Yes, of course it does." After eating I will ask her to close her eyes and tell her I have a present for her. I will lean in and kiss her then ask "will you go out with me?" and she will reply "yes."

>> No.2087766

There are no virgin girls in Japan.

>> No.2087771
File: 10 KB, 260x361, 1234714864001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You will die alone, loathed by everyone and utterly miserable.

>> No.2087793

And then you realize it was all a
dream from playing too many VNs.

>> No.2087799

>>2087766
To the contrary, almost everyone is a virgin in Japan. That's why they're dying off...

>> No.2087807

>>2087799

Actually, the same could be said for all countries. The difference is that the others let immigrants in to keep the population up.

>> No.2087811

Dead serious here /jp/. I'm going to start going to the gym and go see a dermatologist to clear up some minor acne. I've spent about a month reading /fit/ and finding the best exercise program to gain more muscles.

>> No.2087816
File: 33 KB, 183x248, 1234715577573.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2087811
Good luck with that.

>> No.2087830

>>2087799
No, kids start having sex very young in Japan; there just isn't any stigma attached to condoms or abortions. (Fuck, they even have a religious tradition where they pray for the spirit of the aborted child, which in effect legitimizes abortion.)

Well, that, and once you're an adult you're either working 24/7, or the wife of a man that's never home to sex you up.

>> No.2087853

While I'm in Japan, I'll find a desperate American weeaboo. Afterwards I will slowly over the course of a couple month period pretend to fall in love with him. Then, one day we will go on a picnic and he will sit on the laid out towel eating my homemade food. I will ask "does it taste good?" and the lack of reply will confirm that he is unconscious due to the anesthesia I put in the food. I will then get my surgical equipment that I hid in the desert box and carefully remove all the organs that might be of use. I'll put them in separate plastic bags and put them in the cool box we brought to store beverages. Then I'll go straight to my contacts and arrange for the organs to be sold on the black market.

>> No.2087875

>a desperate American weeaboo
>desperate
>American
Good thing I'm safe.

>> No.2087924

>>2087799
No, they just use contraceptives too much.

>> No.2087947

When I go to Saudi Arabia I will find a pretty, innocent, virgin girl. Afterwards I will slowly over the course of a couple month period make her fall in love with me because of my good looks and personality. Then, one day we will go on a picnic and I will sit on the laid out towel eating her homemade food. She will ask "does it taste good?" and I will reply "Yes, of course it does." After eating I will ask her to close her eyes and tell her I have a present for her. I will lean in and kiss her then ask "will you go out with me?" and she will reply "yes."

>> No.2087950

You guys should be more supportive. I'm actually going to try and live out one of /jp/'s fantasies. Maybe it won't work out completely but you know what? At least I will try. I'm sure something good will come from this. You can say I've played too many VNs all you want but I don't see this scenario as impossible.

>> No.2087958
File: 32 KB, 512x341, 1234717235659.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2087950
>/jp/'s fantasies
Lol, you're such a weeaboo

>> No.2087959

>>2087950
/jp/ hates 3D women, except for morning musume and that disgusting hirano aya.

>> No.2087960

>>2087950

No one here gives a shit on how you live.

>> No.2087969

>>2087950
Then you'll realize it wasn't worth it and you wished you stayed at home playing Touhou and reading VNs

>> No.2087984

>>2087959
>except for morning musume and that disgusting hirano aya.

How wrong you are.

>> No.2087994

You guys should be more supportive. I'm actually going to try and live out one of /jp/'s fantasies. Maybe it won't work out completely but you know what? At least I will try. I'm sure something good will come from this. You can say I've travelled too Japan too much all you want but I don't see this scenario as impossible.

>> No.2088007

When I go to Japan I will find a pretty, innocent, virgin girl. Afterwards I will slowly over the course of a couple month period make her fall in love with me because of my good looks and personality. Then, one day we will go on a picnic and I will sit on the laid out towel eating her homemade food. She will ask "does it taste good?" and I will reply "Yes, of course it does." After eating I will ask her to close her eyes and tell her I have a present for her. I will lean in and kiss her then ask "will you go out with me?" and she will reply "yes."

Then my money will run out and I can't afford to hire her services anymore.

>> No.2088037

When I go outside I will find a pretty, innocent, virgin girl. Afterwards I will slowly over the course of a couple month period make her fall in love with me because of my good threats and weapons. Then, one day we will go on a picnic and I will sit on the laid out towel having her eat my homemade food. I will ask "does it taste good?" and she will reply "No, of course it doesn't." After eating I will ask her to close her eyes and tell her I have a present for her. I will lean in and kiss her then ask "will you go out with me?" and she will reply "no."

Then I'll rape her.

>> No.2088043

This whole thread makes me want to puke.

>> No.2088054

>>2087763
coor story brah you ronery roser

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action