[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 110 KB, 600x600, ミク-1-OP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2080423 No.2080423 [Reply] [Original]

"Eeeh--?! --t-take off my clothes?! I don't see how is that related to--"
Thump. My heart races. The innocence in her eyes bemuses me.
Trembling, I run my fingers through her hair. As expected of a perfect girl, her long beautiful hair feels soft and clean.

Thump. Thump.

"...Master? I... This--"
For the first time, Miku seems to have troubles in expressing herself.
Unable to control myself, I grab her long, slender arms and pull her against me.
"!!"
Our faces are less than two inches apart. Miku is now staring at me with those cute, hesitant eyes. I grin deviously.

"...I'm sorry, Master"
Miku looks down at the floor, with sad, gloomy eyes.

"Miku?..."
I don't understand. Her reactions were always easy to deduce. Seeing such a sudden change in her happy-go-lucky personality is bewildering me.

"...Master... I apologize, but I'm afraid I cannot proceed."
Miku speaks softly, without looking me in the eyes, as if ashamed of her own shortcomings.
"I must tell you I don't know how to act right now... I have never experienced such a situation and all my heuristics are failing greatly..."

>> No.2080427
File: 108 KB, 600x600, 1234596561946.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I release her arms.

Hahahah.

But of course. The perfect girl isn't even human. In the spur of the moment, I completely forgot about that. She probably doesn't even know what my intentions are; just that she's unable to successfully perform this task.

What was I thinking? What am I doing? She's nothing but a machine, how foolish would I have to be to think that--

"--------"

Miku is still staring at her own feet, sulking.

How... She's... Crying?! She's... no machine, after all. Even though she is unable to shed any tears, due her own physical structure, she's still crying.

Inside.

>> No.2080429
File: 99 KB, 600x600, 1234596580473.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Take off your clothes."
Miku raises her head and looks directly into my eyes with a vacant stare.

That is no good. I just can't wait any longer. I grab her by her tie and rip off her expensive clothes.

"M-Master! What are you doing, those are Miku's only treasured possessions! If yo--"

I don't care about anything else right now. I cover her mouth with my left hand, ripping the rest of her shirt with my right. I plunge my fingers into her mouth, making her suck me.

"Aah-- No... Mmph!.."

I touch her small, delicate chest with my large hands. The texture feels so life-like it is almost unbelievable. I let go of her and throw her against the wall. I feel my blood pumping in every vein of my body, my adrenaline rises.

Miku's vulnerable and violated body lies on the corner of the room, lying against a wall, with her head hanging, as if her senses just shut off. I dash towards her.

>> No.2080434
File: 97 KB, 600x600, 1234596601390.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I stand in front of her. Pulling her by the hair, I lift her head. Even like that, she looks so peaceful, with her eyelids are closed. But, the more innocent they are, the more fun they are to corrupt, right?

I pull her again towards me with a blunt gesture. Almost like a ragdoll, she arches her back and her head falls back as I pull her from the floor. As I'm undoing my fly, she opens her eyes and, while stares blankly at the ceiling, states, with a metallic and expressionless voice:

"KERNEL PANIC."

"Wha--"

>> No.2080443
File: 89 KB, 368x248, 1234596782630.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.2080445

This is relevant to my interests.

And by that I mean, "your shitty fiction is not relevant to my interests at all".

>> No.2080454
File: 78 KB, 370x250, 1234596872507.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2080443
It's just a nightmare. That's all.

>> No.2080455

>>2080429
>The texture feels so life-like it is almost unbelievable.
;_;

>> No.2080459

i remember the night i had sex with miku

the lights were dark

she walked in like normal but she was naked.

"you are hot" i said

"CLANG CLANG CLANG" she told me back

she leanded over and my penis was hard and i stuck it in here like a fork.

"uuuuuuhhhhh" she said

i move it in and out really quick and she likes it

>> No.2080464

>>2080445

dammit people, you can sage better than that

>> No.2080470

LOLRAEP.

>>2080443
Well timed, I must say.

>> No.2080476

Fuuuuuu

I expected Bel Air

>> No.2080481

>>2080443
I still feel amicable towards you, if you didn't see before the untimely thread deletion.

>"you are hot" i said

>"CLANG CLANG CLANG" she told me back

Top points, that was good.

>> No.2080503

I tried looking for this, but it seems that the /a/rchive doesn't have it, I guess it must have been originally posted on /a/ before this instance of the archive went online.

>> No.2080537

I remember when bin died and this was stuck on /a/'s main page for a couple of hours.

Good times.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action