[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 56 KB, 600x800, kensama.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20765827 No.20765827[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

>> No.20766865

ケン様の日本大冒険に私は祈りを差し上げます

>> No.20770331

Yoroshiku!

>> No.20770358
File: 78 KB, 400x533, 1232132143243.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20765827
Salam, my name is Dan “Dariush” Smith.

I’m a 30 year old American Persophile (Follower of Persian culture for you ????? ?????). I design reliefs on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and writing superior Persian poems. (Shahnameh, Kush-Nama, Masnavi)

I train to be a Grivpanvar every day, this superior cavalry can charge through enemy infantry lines because it uses the mighty Nisean horses, and is vastly superior to any other horsemen on earth. I bought my horse two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Persian fluently, both Old and Middle dialects, and I write it fluently as well. I know everything about Persian history and their Pahalavan code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Iranian visa, I am moving to Shiraz to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an Immortal for the Shahanshah’s army!

I own several Sirwal, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Iran, so I can fit in easier. I speak Persian as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Persia!

>> No.20770453

/jp/ heritage!!!!!!!!!

>> No.20770524

Holy shit, this post wins so much interbutt. xD

>> No.20770923

>>20770358
/jp/ prefers Persians and Japs over Arabs and Chinese?

>> No.20772385
File: 2.85 MB, 420x380, p995.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20766865
Arigomenasai Gozaimuch

>> No.20772404

>>20770923
Preferring persians and japs to arabs and chinks is basic taste.

>> No.20772423

>>20770453
This pasta used to be posted all over 4chan, it's hardly /jp/ heritage

>> No.20773218

>>20772404
>>>/int/

>> No.20773720

>>20770453
Isn't this pasta older than /jp/? Maybe it's my memory playing games on me, but I think I saw it spammed on pre-/jp/ /b/.

>> No.20774017

Reported so hard my reporting hand (right, fyi) gained a life of its own, clicking my mouse rapidly for 3 hours straight with such a tenacity it became clear arthiritis was the least of my worries, so clear was it that I could lose MY ENTIRE HAND to this bizarre possession. Suddenly my mouse smashed through my floor, pulling down my report hand as a hapless hostage. Smoke filled my bedroom and I woke up god knows how many hours later in a small village south of Aokigahara.

The people of this modest commune emerged slowly from their shacks, all of them viewing me with what I can only describe as suspicion mixed with awe. Suddenly they began throwing spears into the air and running towards me. I SHAT BRICKS, but then they GRABBED ME and LUNGED ME INTO THE AIR, praising my name and kissing me. The chieftan came down later and over a feast-for-one explained I was to be crowned The Chosen One, the Kamisama of Reporting foretold in Nihonese folklore to appear in the year 2012. At this moment an old Japanese woman - she must've been 85 years old at least - began doing some kind of dance, spinning around in circles whilst singing "Sorairo Days" and throwing confetti into the air. I was DOWN with this state of affairs, let me tell you.

For 300 years I trained with the chieftan in his private dojo, reporting shitty threads, every day becoming quicker. At first I could report 10 threads per minute. After only 2 weeks I was up to 5 threads per second. After a century my KTPM (kuso thread per minute) rate rose to and stalled at 200 per second.

On the last day he graced our planet, my sensei bestowed one last task to me: the reporting of this thread, the shittest of all shit threads.

I did not respond with words. Rather, through our eyes he knew I would obey.

This one's for you, Otousan.

Reported.

>> No.20774123

Ken sama is dead

>> No.20774178

>>20772404
this Japs and Persians are civilized human beings, the bugmen of China and Ayyrabs are bad.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action