[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 8 KB, 180x187, 1233859550892.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2069688 No.2069688 [Reply] [Original]

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>> No.2069702

Someone post the Gilgamesh version and make at least this thread classy.

>> No.2069709
File: 12 KB, 244x251, 1234458877160.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HEY KISAMAS;

WATASHI NO NAMAE WA LINU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI TRYING TO KITA AT SEIHEI. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY MAHOU? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI LOSING IN THE SEIHEI SENSOKU BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN INNSEKKURITISO, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN BEING SAKURA.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS TOPPO SHOJO AT GAKUEN, TO WATASHI WAS DAI-ICHI MASTERU. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA MAHOU, OTHER THAN "REPARINGO"? WATASHI MO GET PRANA MUCHO, TO WATASHI HAS A GAR SAVANTO(KANOJO WA ALMOST ITTEYOSHI TO OMAE NO SHOUNEN; KUSO WA HONTO NI FEITO.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.

(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ACHAA)

>> No.2069711
File: 141 KB, 600x739, 1234458900532.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is Battler, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>> No.2069716

>>2069702
Remind me to save the hidamari sketch 1

>> No.2069728
File: 47 KB, 704x396, 1234459027905.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey otaku,

My name is Konata, and I like every single one of you. All of you are cool, interesting, people who spend all their time discussing the latest anime. You are everything good on the internet. Honestly, have any of you ever given a bad anime recommendation? I mean, I guess it's fun talking about popular anime because you get more discussion, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even better than the anime community at Something Awful.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm a pretty big otaku myself. I'm a regular 2chan poster, and I go to Comiket when I can afford it. What anime do you like, other than the popular classics like Evangelion and Dragon Ball? I also sing karaoke, and work at a cosplay cafe (I just got a big tip; Shit was SO yen). You are all cool people who should just give yourselves a big pat on the back. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me in my work uniform

>> No.2069739
File: 12 KB, 251x193, 1234459109370.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2069716
M-my name is Yuno, and I think every single one of you should try harder!. I mean... you're... you're all so slow and lazy and... N-NOT THAT I THINK THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH THAT but I... I think you need to do better! You're the people who've everyone's forgotten and I... I think you have the great potential to do what's right! I mean have any of you had any friends? I mean, I guess it's fun talking to people online, but you need to make honest friends! Please I don't want to see you start getting angry at each other for no reason.

Please don't ignore me. I know I have my own problems. I have a lot of them in fact. I was invited into an art school I don't deserve, and made a bunch of friends who treat me better than they should. What do you do?, other than "fapping" and "being so ronrey" which I don't quite understand, I'm sorry. I also don't get that good of grades, and I have a very good neighbor who's fun to be around (she just ate my entire supply of noodles, she's very short on cash I'm afraid). But as I was saying, you all must try and be better people! ... please? Thank you for listening, I hope.

This image is related too: It's me and Miyachan.

>> No.2069754
File: 64 KB, 386x900, 1234459190213.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2069702
Hey Mongrels,

My name is Gilgamesh, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded humans who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass Saber hentai pictures. You are everything bad on the Earth. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any actual Saber pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of my "Gate of Babylon" because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level with your futa fetishism. This is even worse than discussing Touhou powerlevels in /jp/.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much manlier than you. I own the single biggest armory in the universe, and everyday girls flock to my castle to get laid. What do you do for a living, other than "jack off to pictures of naked women"? I also got one shitton of swords, a shameless ego, an extremely powerful Ea and have a banging hot knight (They just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

>> No.2069759
File: 78 KB, 810x648, 1234459223524.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is Kyosuke, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day dealing with stupid ass yakuza. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any money? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own financial insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than trying to kill an olympic figure-skater with explosives.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was right-hand man to my dad's yakuza syndicate, and successor to the Azai group. What companies do you run, other than "run a perfectly good bar and club network in Tokyo into bankruptcy"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just knifed me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch Yuki

>> No.2069762

>>2069711
>Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
Did you mean witch?

>> No.2069776

>>2069739
Thanks and since its obligatory HNNNNNNNNNNNG

>> No.2069792

>>2069759
Sauce? Might has well fap to CGrips with the raid still going on.

>> No.2069803

>>2069792
G-Senjou no Maou. I don't know if there are CG rips up - and even then, it's not super-fappable. (somewhere between 'ordinary' and 'worse than ordinary' in that regard)

>> No.2069806

>>2069728
Some how this is more rage inducing then any other version I've seen so far.

>> No.2069814
File: 69 KB, 640x480, 1234459668623.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2069762
Well of course I meant wi.......aha, I see what you did there!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action