[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 2.57 MB, 1500x1750, DwEonGNVsAAohUl.png orig.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20578491 No.20578491 [Reply] [Original]

Last Thread: >>20515697

Nutaku (R-18)
http://www.nutaku.net/games
Nutaku (All-ages)
http://www.nutaku.com/games

DMM (R-18)
http://www.dmm.co.jp
DMM (All-ages)
http://www.dmm.com

Forums
http://harem-battle.club/
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/

Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/qfTsXtmS

>> No.20578494
File: 25 KB, 350x350, DvuIm_gU8AEnpK8.jpg orig.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

バカじゃないの。

>> No.20578515

Will aigis get its own year of the pig character like FKG?

>> No.20578566
File: 932 KB, 1366x768, 1536775920991.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Piglady is a 3*. She's shit and you'll be seeing her every other pull you do from now on.
You're fucking welcome.

>> No.20578570

>>20578566
>Pig is 3* and will be in every 10-roll I do
Thanks I hate it.

>> No.20578575

>>20578515
Already did.

>> No.20578613
File: 585 KB, 961x640, fkgpull 2019 1 7-5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

250 gems.
Also, I'm not a huge loli fan, but Nipplewort's skirt is seethrough if you look closely enough.

>> No.20578618

>>20578613
I did 3 10-rolls and ended up with a billion of the dancer girl, bring back that guaranteed mechanic please.

>> No.20578644
File: 164 KB, 952x638, nipplewort.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20578613
>>20578618
Got her on my 2nd roll. I want to spend 200(00) gems for my next RG, but I guess that's going to wait 2 weeks.

>> No.20578665

Did this update mention anything about FKG anniversary? They raised the bar pretty high with their mobile campaign and the most recent addition of lv100 uncap left a pretty bad taste in my mouth regarding the game.

>> No.20578681

>>20578665
Anniversary Event after this one is the only news so far.

>> No.20579103

>>20578665
I don't think they do anything really exceptional for their anniversaries. Popularity contest is a tradition by now, and the usual log-in bonus is a bit better than the norm, but otherwise the only notable anniversary special was the 30-stone, rainbows-included gacha. I've been hoarding stones in case it returns, and loathing every moment of it because I have no impulse control and belong firmly to the "feed NZN/demoness whenever you get 50 stones/5 SC" club.

>lv100 uncap left a pretty bad taste in my mouth
Eh, I don't know about that. The initial plan was dumb as all get out, but the emergency response was excellent.

>> No.20579794

>>20579103
>but otherwise the only notable anniversary special was the 30-stone, rainbows-included gacha.
I'm kinda tempted to pull for Twinspur but with the Anniversary so close, it's probably better to wait. Also, hoarded up 70 Gacha Tickets and 110 D-Medals, just in case they were going to add more 60 Medal D-tickets.

>> No.20579966
File: 288 KB, 547x456, 012.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Took all 55k stones, but I got her.

>> No.20580056

>>20579966
congrats on your Dahlia!

>> No.20580376
File: 120 KB, 960x640, eden.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20578999
I know Aigis ended up adding lolis. I actually played it.

>> No.20580562

>>20580376
What about the slutty angel with the extremely lewd AW/AW2 art?
Did they add her without censoring her art?

>> No.20580584

>>20580562
Yes, but she looks distinctly older than Eden though, so not sure why they'd censor her if they didn't censor Eden.

>> No.20581249

>>20579103
It's still kind of crappy. You can get 1 Centy a month for 10 flower gems. You can spend another 2 gems + buy from the other shops to get about half of a Centy in a month too.
Honestly the game didn't really need this system. They could have just sped up the 2nd amp system for whales instead of randomly adding a 3rd set.

>> No.20581281
File: 115 KB, 766x960, Blank+_0bb16c66eff596c70f9e76e2fd4f2115.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20579103
>Instead of freebies we get a level uncap where you have to pay rainbow medals for it
>The rainbow medals where you're lucky to get a couple a month if you're not a whale and need to save up 300 of them to maybe get one rainbow pick every 1-2 years
>Meanwhile Nutaku players get a load of easy rainbows

>> No.20581323

>>20581281
Personally I wouldn't trade a 1 time deal that was really good for all of the things nutaku is missing(>>20577735), but yeah unless they plan to speed up the rate we can get rainbow medals(doubtful) the new system is still pretty shitty.

>> No.20581339

>>20581323
In terms of campaigns though, Nutaku players got the best deal. There's still hope since their anniversary is coming and their summer mobile release was really good and pretty solid but I honestly have zero faith in these developers.

Or maybe FKG really went into emergency "We've been too generous, its time to tighten up" mode after that huge giveaway and the failed guaranteed gacha implementation where we'll get an anniversary that's more disappointing than aigis anniversary with the 50 rolls of nothing.

>> No.20581399

>>20581339
I got 11 rainbows last year(2 were from RG though), but I wouldn't be surprised if that was more than a f2p nutaku player who got 7 from that deal. Like I said one amazing deal isn't really everything.

>> No.20581462

>>20581323
>all of the things nutaku is missing
Completing all quests at the same time was added when they did that big update in March or April, but there was a small visual bug, so they removed it a week later again. And 9 months later it's still not there.

>> No.20582310

>>20581281
Now that there's other ways to obtain the LB dragons, the rainbow coin stock is just there to bait whales now. The best way is to spend 6(00) FG every two weeks, which will get you a bit over a full LB dragon per month without taking into account any other sources. Even with a quarter of the cost the rainbow medal versions aren't worth it for the reason you mentioned, and even if you are a turbowhale with more money than sense, you run out of them forever after you spend 500 RC since they never refresh.

>> No.20582466

>>20582310
>you run out of them forever after you spend 500 RC since they never refresh.
They already said that the rainbow medal dragons will refresh periodically. There's plenty of turbo whales - the kind that got all 5 of the new years deals - who swim in medals and will still have plenty left even if they spend 500 a month (my guess for the refresh period).

Other than that I agree, the average player should probably save medals for rainbow purchases and resort to the other options.

>> No.20582482

>>20582310
>>20582466
I really don't like this, the game already has a bunch of shit that reward you for whaling and tell you to fuck off if you're F2P or a casual spender. Was something like this REALLY necessary to remind free players they're never going to even come close to the big whales?

>> No.20582544

>>20582482
yeah?
it's incentive to get you to spend to stand about even with your friends' TP

>> No.20582553 [DELETED] 

>>20582310
>The best way is to spend 6(00) FG
That's the only option I definitely won't use. Missing out on 24 50gem 11rolls (which amount to 524 Growth Crystals - enough to RG a maxed GachaGold) to get three characters to level 100? I'd rather miss out on the one pick Rainbow and get 3 characters to level 100 instead.

The Bond Crystal, Life Crystal and Honor Medal ones are nice to get though.

>> No.20582600

>>20582544
More like incentive to quit considering every update is catered to high spenders and casuals/new players just get the finger. Anniversary really better be good because this entire whale grail mechanic is really extremely depressing.

>> No.20582611
File: 119 KB, 272x230, 1450320573912.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20582553
>Missing out on 24 50gem 11rolls (which amount to 524 Growth Crystals
Don't think that math works out chief.
>1 FG = 10 dragon pieces
>10 FG = 1 full LB dragon
>40 FG = 1 maxed out character
>120 FG = 3 maxed out characters
Which isn't that bad when you consider that the gacha can't be trusted not to shit out 2 silver pots if you're only doing 2 11-rolls.

>> No.20582613

>>20582553
Somehow I don't feel that's the correct math.
Also am I the only one struggling to keep my bond crystal balance? Barely meet thr bare minimum 15000 for each month

>> No.20582615

>>20582553
Wait wut? It's 40 flower gems per girl to max one to 100. That's kind of expensive, but it's only 120 gems(<3 rolls) for 3.

>> No.20582621

>>20582611
>>20582613
>>1 FG = 10 dragon pieces
My bad. I thought you only get 1 little pig dragon.

>> No.20582625

>>20582613
You have to do all the tedious seed spending and converting them into bond crystals + sell dupes of event girls.
It's not fun at all, but I've been able to keep up with buying high amps and buying all the d medals.

>> No.20582784

>>20582482
>the game already has a bunch of shit that reward you for whaling and tell you to fuck off if you're F2P or a casual spender
Examples?

>>20582600
>More like incentive to quit considering every update is catered to high spenders and casuals/new players just get the finger.
Again, examples?

The only "hard" content I saw recently were those two special maps they added with the previous update. But that content is mostly "hard" for me since I'm too lazy to shuffle my teams around to create teams specialized for that sort of content.

>> No.20582846

>>20582784
Do you really need an example when the best example was added as a xmas gift? Instead of merry christmas, heres some nice gifts and campaigns for the holidays we got merry christmas, now you can spend even more money and resources trying to max your favorite characters.

Then there's the old systems that were complained about enough like how the entire rainbow medal deal is an absolute joke if you're a free to play player where you'd be lucky to hit the mark once in 1-2 years of playing or the godawful rates. Like I said, I'm still hoping for anniversary to be really good and for them to try to improve the game with nice updates that make the game more fun and enjoyable for everyone instead of adding even more unecessary whalebait.

>> No.20582935
File: 116 KB, 384x676, drapro.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

F

>> No.20582946

Can we all at least agree on this?

Ampules
>Somewhat slow acquisition, a full set for 1 character can be completed in around 2 months (slightly faster if you play frequently)
>Frequent availability via event rewards, drops from some maps, and resource tradeins
>Typically do not require dedicated play to acquire, though it does help
>Would take over a year of frequent play to max out a full team
>RMT options for acquiring more are largely nonexistent, and the option that does exist (flower gem stamina refreshes) are laughably inefficient

High ampules
>Extremely slow acquisition, a full set for 1 character can be completed in 9 months to a year
>Infrequent, static availability solely via event rewards and bond crystal tradeins
>Requires dedicated play to acquire, but usually only within the 1-week window the raid event is available in
>Will likely never be possible to max a full team (~15+ years)
>RMT options for acquiring more do not exist
>Due to the sheer amount of time it takes to acquire a set, players who have been playing for longer have an intractable advantage

LB dragons
>Slow acquisition, a full set for 1 character can be completed in 2-3 months
>Infrequent, static, and relatively expensive availability via tradeins
>Requires dedicated play to acquire due to the relatively high resource expenses
>Would take multiple years of frequent play to max out a full team
>RMT options for acquiring more are limited to FG purchases (which are inexpensive and easily attainable for F2P players) and rainbow coins (which even after a revision are very expensive compared to other options, but can drastically increase the acqusition rate)

>> No.20583031

>>20582946
That's a great summary right there. I think ampules and high ampules were well-thought out and had great receptions from the player base, which combined with worries about gameplay stagnation (ha, as if FKG has gameplay) is probably what prompted them to add another ampule system prematurely. LB system is serviceable right now but could use improvement, though I'm not very worried because improving game mechanics is how FKG devs made a name for themselves as a top notch team.

One point, though, is that high ampules can be collected in fairly short order even by newer players after they have a Nidhoggr-worthy team. It only takes stamina and stamina nectar is plentiful at all points in the game, but the bond crystal sets could be more difficult to deplete.

>> No.20583069

>>20582784
>Examples?
Not that anon, but rainbow equipment blooms. Fuck those things.

>> No.20583165

>>20583069
>rainbow equipment blooms
This is probably the only valid complaint so far.

>> No.20583240

>>20583069
Yup, and the horse they rode in on. They already sell equipment flowers for new girls, there's little reason not to add a few general-purpose versions at a high price so that you can max out a favorite. D-tickets too, would it kill them to add one or two more at 60 cost, or another for life crystals?

These are minor grievances compared to the sheer volume of free shit that comes our way, but it would be good to fix them anyway. One of these or another "free rainbow medal roll per day for a month" campaign could be a good kicker for the anniversary.

>> No.20583258

>>20582784
>>20582946
What I personally don't like in this game is how its supposed to be a relaxed collecting game but the difficulty to obtain and collect the characters and max is actually just an exercise in frustration.

The excuse for having an entire rarity that's rarer than being struck by lightning is that the developers have tried really hard to make them balanced and valuable but why does it matter that a character is balanced when there's no gameplay where that would matter?.
If the game had more gameplay content where you can have fun with the stuff you rolled then yeah balance would be important since there's gameplay beyond put five evolved girls in your team to clear any event stage ever or the few super ultra hard stages aimed to several year old players and mega whales that want to flex their whaled characters.

But instead of having gameplay where balance and rarity is important, its more about collecting and maxing your characters but they've gone to a point where gold and everything below is extremely easy and trivial to obtain while rainbow is that unattainable rarity that everyone tells you to forget about with how hard it is to get. The systems in place to collect these elusive rainbow girls are either fifty dollars per character or 300 rainbow medals that will take you from one to two years(!!!!) to ever use this feature if you're not paying up which is where it starts feeling bad. It feels pretty awful too when you run out of D-tickets and the only thing left in the shop is that 100 medal ticket, is it really that bad to let your players buy that 40 medal ticket every 2 months or so as a reward for their dedication to the game?.

And where it starts to feel worse is that instead of trying to add systems that make it feel less shit to collect characters like the pity system we got for new characters in that one gacha, we get pointless min-max systems like High ampules or LB dragon that are simply just painful to mess with and frustrating if you want to try and max your entire team. Were these systems really something the game needed to improve it or make it better for everyone? Couldn't that effort have gone somewhere else?.

So you go through hell to get that one extremely rare character you wanted and can't max their skills because you have to pay, can't unlock their equipment slots because you have to pay, can't max out their stats because of how hard it is and now you have to shell out stones or rainbow coins if you want to max out their level. Hilariously enough, maxing out their level with the new system is probably the easiest part of maxing them compared to all the other things you have to do.

I'm not really angry at the game or about to tell everyone the game is garbage and dying, I'm just very disappointed. The character designs are super cute and the game is sort of fun sometimes but I feel like it could be just so much better which is what makes me sad enough to type out this thing that ended up way longer than I thought.

>> No.20583319 [DELETED] 

>>20583258
>Couldn't that effort have gone somewhere else?.
Yes, and it has. Pretty much all gameplay is a distant second to setting and characterization, which are much more detailed than anything else. The sprite and voice work in this game matches or exceeds AAA mobages

If you're depressed about not getting rainbows, just listen to the voices or play the CQs or look at the garden animations of the hundreds of golds you're sure to get. If there's a rainbow that you really want beyond measure, that's what rainbow medals are for, they weren't intended to generate you a steady source of rainbows to begin with. If you do want rainbows handed to you on a silver platter, then it's time to have been born an oil sheikh, and I can't fault the game for things being that way. Every other game is, and in much greedier ways to boot.

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that you in fact really like this game, otherwise you wouldn't write these walls of text about it. You're just a naturally prone to complaining about minor things, so you can't help doing that until the cows come home. So... rock on, I guess, FKG tsundere anon?

>> No.20583325

>>20583258
>Couldn't that effort have gone somewhere else?.
Yes, and it has. Pretty much all gameplay is a distant second to setting and characterization, which are much more detailed than anything else. The sprite and voice work in this game matches or exceeds AAA mobages

If you're depressed about not getting rainbows, just listen to the voices or play the CQs or look at the garden animations of the hundreds of golds you're sure to get. If there's a rainbow that you really want beyond measure, that's what rainbow medals are for, they weren't intended to generate you a steady source of rainbows to begin with. If you do want rainbows handed to you on a silver platter, then it's time to have been born an oil sheikh, and I can't fault the game for things being that way. Every other game is, and in much greedier ways to boot.

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that you in fact really like this game, otherwise you wouldn't write these walls of text about it. You're just naturally prone to complaining about minor things, so you can't help doing that until the cows come home. So... rock on, I guess, FKG tsundere anon?

>> No.20583362

>>20583325
>Yes, and it has. Pretty much all gameplay is a distant second to setting and characterization, which are much more detailed than anything else. The sprite and voice work in this game matches or exceeds AAA mobages

Not really? There's a ton of room for improvement which would have been possible if the budget was going towards the things that matter instead of the things that don't really matter.

>If you're depressed about not getting rainbows
But its not just rainbows, I listed a bunch other stuff that makes you feel like shit.

>Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that you in fact really like this game, otherwise you wouldn't write these walls of text about it.
Thanks for repeating exactly what I said?

>You're just naturally prone to complaining about minor things, so you can't help doing that until the cows come home. So... rock on, I guess, FKG tsundere anon?
You know what, I'm not sure why I even bothered or what was I expecting. I make a big post trying to outline all my worries and problems with the game but apparently i'm just naturally prone to complaining in every thread when its the first time I've tried to do this?

>> No.20583797

>>20583325
>The sprite
ok let's not say things we can't take back

>> No.20583806

>>20583797
the fact the sprites dont change on evo is the laziest and most disappointing shit ever

>> No.20583865

>>20583806
that but I was more thinking of enemy sprites and their zero frames of animation
unless the catterpillars curling up with no inbetween frames of transitioning counts as animation
FKG's spritework is actually pretty laughable, even the PC sprites aren't particularly detailed nor have much animation to them

>> No.20584225
File: 43 KB, 566x530, DwW25pMU0AYYbIu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20583797
Oh, touche. I thought character sprites were a cut above games of the yesteryear like BF or P&D, but I'm not exactly up to date when it comes to the mobage scene.

In any case, enough sycophancy from me today. That cute hakutaku girl from the Aigis stream is the next event unit, and I can't be happier for it.

>> No.20584268

>>20584225
>Comparing FKG sprites to P&D and BF
That's -REALLY- old. If you want to see what counts as AAA these days then try FGO sprites with how the sprite changes with every ascension. Granblue fantasy is literally a VN in terms of story with how every character has sprites for each expression, fully voiced and CGs for important scenes while Princess connect has static sprites but gets anime segments for important moments and animated ending themes for every event end if you want to talk AAA.

For less known mobile games, Alternative girls and Houkai impact do away with sprites completely and goes for 3D character models which looks really good. Bunch of other mobile games with pretty solid models/sprites too.

>> No.20584330

>>20584268
>If you want to see what counts as AAA these days then try FGO sprites with how the sprite changes with every ascension.
Different anon here, but honestly, FGO sprites move really fucking weirdly, and changing on ascension is basically the most credit I can give them. I like FKG sprites more, and it also doesn't take them half a year to release a fully animated character.

>> No.20584341

>>20584268
you don't even have to stretch it to AAA games
some DMM kusoge also do better sprites
hell aigis and kamihime do for one

>> No.20584353

>>20584330
Its still better than comparing the sprites to PAD/BF though at least, that's like 2014 old.

>> No.20584354

>>20584225
>Megane

>> No.20584369

>>20584353
grub is 2013

>> No.20584376

>>20584369
Granblue didn't blow up until like TGS 2015~ though, was pretty obscure before then. They've also actually improved a lot on their events and sprites too over the years.

>> No.20584383

>>20584353
Oh, no, I agree that if you want to talk sprites in current titles, that's probably the go-to example. They need to get more than one fucking guy to work on them, though. They could get them out faster and probably work out the kinks in the animation. FGO fan sprites on Twitter are a dime a dozen. They should hire some of those guys. The poor guy looks like death every time he shows up in a stream.

>> No.20584597

>>20584225
>lost the chance to roll for NY Totono
>NY Katie still exists

megane devs get the fuck out

>> No.20585039

So when's that 150 affection cap coming up

>> No.20585128

>>20584383
Speaking of sprites, as someone who's keeping an eye on titles with sprite(ish) work, Gemini Seed and Tokyo Necro looks pretty nice too. Gemini Seed has the nice benefit of doing the thing where Evolution does reflect on the sprite too.

That Angel Lock one also doesn't look half-bad, but it isn't out yet.

>> No.20585307

FKG sprites are fine the way they are.
I wouldn't say no to Evolved and Bloomed sprites, but spritework is not the area where FKG needs any improvement, in my opinion.

>> No.20585313

>>20585307
The guaranteed system would really go a long way in improving the game. Aigis got so much nicer after the 33 pity that I dont know why FKG backed off when they almost had it.

>> No.20585418

>>20585313
Maybe they didn't see much change in revenue from the usual despite adding a pity system or they are tweaking it to see how it will tie to Gacha Tickets or different banners.

That or they just really want to sell a BFK.

>> No.20586068
File: 2.30 MB, 1024x1024, 1536892824672.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

are these also established VAs under an alias?

>> No.20586309

>>20586068
Mavis
https://vndb.org/s7969
Aseria
https://vndb.org/s11
Aldorf
https://vndb.org/s119

>> No.20586380

>>20586068
Mavis: Taniguchi Kei = Yaguchi Asami
(Eleonore von Wittenburg/Dies Irae, Young Gintoki/Gintama, Katina Tarask/Super Robot Wars OG, Kutchipatchi/Tamagotchi!)
Long seiyuu career

Aselia: Asaka Natsu = Sanma Aji = Maeda Kei
(Kuchiki Touko/Kara no Shoujo, Hinai Paulette/Maitetsu, Rulushe Neher/Kanpani Girls)
Mostly adult roles

Aldolf: Prof. Shiryuu = Yamazaki Takumi
(Isamu Dyson/Macross Plus, Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald/Fate, Georges de Sand/G Gundam, Roybea Loy/Gundam X)
Veteran

>> No.20586724
File: 538 KB, 2560x1440, TokyoNecro_20190108-173000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20585128
I started Tokyo Necro this week. I don't really have an opinion/complaints about battle sprites, they work for what they do. Characters themselves don't get any changes from their upgrades but the weapons do.
The Live2D has been pretty good so far aside from enemies/npc animations, which have that "look, I can move" exaggeration, but who cares about those. Most girls have very subtle idles instead of looking like they have to float everywhere.

Scenes are all voiced, but only the 5* girls get their scene animated and they're at a 2% rate.
The interface is pretty quick too, but it burns up my phone since it's amoled rendering at 2k and I can't tell it to knock it off when I'm grinding. Shame the DMM emulator needs a vpn to start. I've been grinding almost nonstop trying to finish the event girl before the event ends tomorrow, taking half stamina resources away with it.

>> No.20586949
File: 796 KB, 1280x720, Screenshot_20190108-112909_ R.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>2nd awakening backlog
what's the cheat code for infinite gold and max fairies

>> No.20587197

>>20586724
Basically started Tokyo Necro this week too. I've basically given up on the event girl because I can't grind enough Gold Picks to get her, let alone the mats needed to LB her, considering the 55 mats per drop.

>> No.20588058

Sherry from the legend ticket, Rozette from Gold-Rush, Silvia from Gacha and now Julia from the Fame Gacha.
4 Princesses in one week. 2019 is turning this game into a battle harem of royality for me.

>> No.20588192

Man Aigis feels really lackluster after the anniversary.
They didn't even run anything interesting over Christmas or New Year's.

>> No.20588737

>>20588058
And best inoshishi next week.

Yes, I went there. Stupid Hina refusing to show up for me in either Nutaku or DMM.

>> No.20589269

Can someone recommend a team for the rutile and malachite advent mission? Forgot how to do them.

>> No.20589380
File: 12 KB, 136x164, key.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How do I use this on the Nutaku version? DMM version has a tab on stage select screen.

>> No.20589887
File: 157 KB, 1280x502, EventTeam_20190109.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20587197
I managed to roll the rate-up 3-star, and I take a drummer helper each run.
>Spent a day running only the material stages to level up my initial party
>Gained a ton of ranks. I got to rank 25 or so like that and now I'm rank 41 from grinding picks.
>Started doing multiplayer runs for AP drink dailies, but also found the tickets can exchange for AP drinks too.
>Used weapons from Partner Scout as weapon subs so another 3-star could at least one-shot enemies
There's also a second set of grinding stages. Once you get her, she also provides a drop bonus. I used auto pretty much all the time. I ended up placing the event girl in subs because her shooting animation took too long and auto is skill-happy.

There's a 1200 s-material bonus for getting the girl to level 90, which applies to anyone you max out. But the event leaves in four hours. Should be enough time to finish up gold picks to exchange for her but definitely not her limit break cubes.

My team for comparison. 5-star was from the gift ticket.

>> No.20590388
File: 78 KB, 560x530, DwcAR0zVAAAbeNz.jpg large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh look, it's Black Enotera.
Do we have enough Elementalers for Captain Planet yet?

>> No.20590394

>>20590388
wow they ruined her

>> No.20590421

>>20590388
Another brown girl to add to my ever growing list of Black units I can't roll. But who is it that you're saying she's based off of?

>> No.20590422
File: 204 KB, 329x467, Portrait_154303.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20590421
A way cuter girl

>> No.20590491

>>20590388
A lightning Elementaler now.
How many elements are there?

>> No.20590593

Oh wait, she's just platinum, a dark elf too. Helps to read the actual tweets.
But that list is pretty long too.

>>20590422
Cuter yes
Hotter, no
Both have their merits.

>>20590491
>Water
>Fire
>Earth
>Dark
>Ice
>Wind (Imperial Sapphire)
Now lightning.

>> No.20590621

>>20590593
Both cuter and hotter

>> No.20590646
File: 115 KB, 392x158, Screenshot_2019-01-08 FLOWER KNIGHT GIRL ~X指定~ - DMM GAMES R18.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've never seen this before. Is this something from almost a year ago that I'm just now noticing?

>> No.20590658

>>20590593
I was wondering how many elements are there in total. Doesn't seem to be following any historical classification.

>> No.20590664

>>20590646
They added it last maintenance.

>> No.20591370

>>20589380
I'd like to know too.

>> No.20591952
File: 55 KB, 1531x393, Malachite.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20589269
There are probably more options now, but I haven't played since August, so I can't give you any tips myself.

>> No.20591955
File: 78 KB, 1352x761, Rutile.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20589269

>> No.20592709

>>20590621
I'm a sucker for blonde hair and dark-skinned girls but they don't mix when put together so I'd have to agree with that.

>> No.20592721

>>20589887
Decided to give it a try despite the limited resource and managed to farm 2177 right before the closing time. Didn't know I could get that close, would have farmed more if that was the case. There's always the rerun if the game lasts that long.

>> No.20594317

>>20592709
It's a difficult mix to perform, but I consider the new elementalist to be fine.

>> No.20594668
File: 312 KB, 856x1199, 1547052474572.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20592721
That's a shame.
Getting the new event girl isn't as painful this time, she's at 25k points. Get to the last 3 grind stages and sometimes a bonus stage will pop up afterwards, one each. I was getting 2k a run from the 60k difficulty one with only the helper bonus. Last limit break is at 140k however.

Not sure what they're thinking with the new 3-star. I should've rolled the previous event gacha more, no way I'm risking rolling a fatty even if the shotgun wolfgirl is also on rateup.

Found a schedule on futaba. When did this game even come out?

>> No.20594718
File: 262 KB, 800x1135, DwdJ7BqVAAAY4LF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20594668
She's HOT

>> No.20594796

>>20594668
The Open Beta came out around the 18th of December if I'm not wrong. There was one event right before the last one. That schedule is on their Twitter too.

This event does introduce something interesting though, special Event Gacha Tickets that are given during Events that have the increased rate for the rate-up characters and can only be used during the duration of the Event. A good way of trying to get the Event Bonus characters without having to actually roll away Gacha currency.

>>20594718
Year of the Pig. Then again, this is the same company that made Pochaco.

>> No.20594854

>>20589380
>>20591370
There still isn't one because >Nutaku
Same way how there isn't a way to get aqua crystals other than insane grind of the concept (no idea why they're called that way) missions

>> No.20595361

>>20594718
She's sadly above thicc, but still beneath american landwhale.

I'll just look at her tits. Face is fine.

>> No.20596505

ok I figured out how to save Aigis
1. make every single black's skill have permanent uptime

that's it

>> No.20596652
File: 934 KB, 900x500, 1524709355856.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Guess it's only fitting the Seraphs are named after the 7 virtues, huh.
Any unions still alive for this?

>> No.20596812

>>20596652
My (mostly) EN union is still alive which is kind of surprising since it's been almost 3 years. It probably only has like ~8 people that push union events though.

>> No.20596829

>>20596812
You got any room and/or privileges to accept new recruits?

>> No.20596849

>>20596829
I'm just a random member. They do have a discord(http://discord.gg/4XAty7y)) that I don't use. You can try asking there since it's full, but there are people who have been offline for 6+ months.

>> No.20599124
File: 135 KB, 302x289, 735.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Delicious chocolate.

>> No.20599131

>>20599124
Chocolate elf?

>> No.20599673

>>20599124
Cute

>> No.20599760

>>20599124
Really wanted her, but the shrine thought otherwise. Bunch of dupe plats, Kibahime from running into guaranteed black and then Machina. I still have enough for some other 20 pulls since I haven't rolled in forever, but I'm stopping here due to the stamp.
It's ok since Kibahime is cute too.

>> No.20599762

I just realized the event reward base KTs I've been feeding my 2AW one to max her skill don't have the matching skill.
Man I'm so fucking smart

>> No.20601087
File: 97 KB, 772x490, Untitled.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>here's a rainbow for 15 bucks
Does DMM do this? Not sure if it's a steal or not.

>> No.20601119

>>20601087
Closest comparison I can think of is DMM’s recent 3k yen deal for 11-roll w/ guaranteed 5* + 200 rainbow medals.

Otherwise it’s either 5k yen for an 11-roll w/ random rainbow or an 11-roll with no guarantee + rainbow pick ticket. Or the various 500/1k/2k/3k/etc. yen deals that award X amount of rainbow medals.

>> No.20601158

>>20599124
So what’s the verdict on her in comparison to the other elementalers?

IMO, Clarice and Cenote seem better for general use, while Zilva and Loretta are better in ideal conditions.

Yukihime seems solidly mid-tier and Haruka is best used to support others.

lol nobody cares about Xiao-Mei

>> No.20601744

>>20601158
Ranking from best to worst in general usefulness:
>Clarice>Cenote>Loretta>Yukihime>Zilva>Haruka>>>>>>>>>Xiao-Mei

>> No.20602243
File: 152 KB, 1280x720, koinomai.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The story was really sweet this time, I grinned like an idiot throughout.

Only one day left to pick up Dahlia and Pauly. Up next seems to be another material collecting event.
And a new heroine, Noemi.

>> No.20602376
File: 90 KB, 606x596, dead_game.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Happy 2nd Anniversary...

>> No.20602467

>>20602243
I was a little worried about the way they handle characters in the game, but thus far they've managed to consistently keep adding them. I wonder how long they can keep it up.

>> No.20602916
File: 468 KB, 532x542, dad67be846d92ceb7422a50c0f594073.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

デカァァァァァいッ説明不要!!

>> No.20602938

>>20602916
>dad67....png
That doesn't look like a dad at all

>> No.20605066
File: 306 KB, 1550x532, avelyn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>assassination
>oneshotting your level 99 AW2 black ranged Moltena in the very back
These ninjas are bullshit

>> No.20605074

>>20605066
Just deploy your Ema lmao

>> No.20606058

>>20605066
Crossbow guy has assassinate?
I just stalled and distracted them with tokens.

>> No.20606067

>>20606058
I think they just have a chance to deal double damage.
Moltena isn't the tankiest girl in the neighborhood, even if she is equipped with ballistics.

>> No.20607463
File: 625 KB, 683x1024, UR EV 01【スイートorビター】.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

dead thread

>> No.20607479

>>20607463
dead thread for dead games

>> No.20607868

Just started playing Tokyo Necro. Someone please give me a rundown on how to quickly be somewhat respectable in the game. Should I just grind main quests until a certain level or something?

>> No.20608143
File: 323 KB, 957x639, 723651234.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just noticed Sandy now gives 5mr to her target classes. So i can drop her and Elias (we healer) and now all my soldiers and imperial knights have 10mr for free, making them slightly less fireball bait.

>> No.20608302
File: 73 KB, 431x536, 5364747433.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Really?
Well at the end it's just the same old Union event with slightly different bosses.

>> No.20610211
File: 3.07 MB, 1397x1121, chrome_2018-12-04_19-58-18.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am exactly at 150 SC already and 18 pulls away from pity black. There are 4 blacks which I do not have on the banner: Socie, Dorothea, Ingrid, Matsuri.

Should I go for them? Please advise on my precious SC. My team on pic.

>> No.20610420

>>20610211
Socie - no
Dorothy - no
Ingrid - with the power of a thousand yes
Matsuri - who?

>> No.20610682
File: 171 KB, 1289x1092, 1536553882649.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>animate finally put up the FKG C95 items
>release dates are all over the place
>the C95 set containing a calendar will be released in April
>even those items that share the same release period cannot be combined into one shipment so you have to pay 600 JPY per item for domestic shipping to your proxy
>since the shipments are considered separate orders, you don't get the "free shipping for orders over 6k JPY" deal even though you're ordering stuff worth 10k.

I wish they'd let amazon handle that stuff. This is retarded the the point where I don't even want to order anything at all anymore.

>> No.20610838

>>20610420
Thanks. I actually like Socie. But if it's only one black really worth having there, guess should pass?

>> No.20611007

>>20610211
I'd save for limiteds unless you already wanted to avoid anything outside of PickUp.
Next month is February after all.

>> No.20611385

>>20610838
Socie is situational, if you encounter Demons or Angels she is very useful for her high physical damage burst but for general use i prefer Minerva, especially since she got her 2aw now. Ingrid is extremely strong in a second row position or beside the main road, wrecking everything during aw-skillup time and she boosts other magic damage sources too. A well rounded top tier waifu. Ticket her if you can, otherwise pass, not worth it to roll this week imo.

>> No.20611455

>>20611385
>>20611007
>>20610420
Thanks for input, these are good advices.

>>20611385
I am thinking on Rinne on next ticket, dunno why I took Silvia last time... Rinna is on 90% of solves. I have some units to fill Ingrid role, like Sheng Pu.

>> No.20612635

>>20608302
Also instead of summons you get a total of 2000 eidolon orbs.
So now you get double blueballed during union events, you don't get to fuck the big boss Seraphs, you don't even get to lewd the Thrones.

I, once again, blame the Prime Minister of Japan, Shinzo Abe.

>> No.20612647

>>20612635
Wouldn't Abe be in favor of lewding and trying to convince his population to get interested in having sex?

>> No.20612676

>>20612647
In Abe's mind, loads you blow to game HCGs are children you're not having with real women.
Truly a dastard of a man.

>> No.20612788
File: 72 KB, 500x500, DwbJR-gWkAMpc3A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20612635
When they mentioned about union event revamp I was expecting them to finally let us fuck the demons, since one of their H scene was in the game data. Turned out it wasn't the case, and now we can't even dick the thrones. and one of the new union weapons sucks balls too.
How could they manage to make union event even worse than before ?

>> No.20613007

>>20610211
Socie & Ingrid are in my team pretty much all the time. Grab your dick & double click.

>> No.20613617
File: 1.26 MB, 965x641, 4902104.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Tsuk - Fail
>Atum - Fail
>Managarm - Fail
>SSR Art - Fail
>Light Nike - Fail
>Tish - Fail

Feels bad to be a light main. Next up is Lugh...

>> No.20613629

>>20613617
You chose to play the jew version

>> No.20613657

>>20613629
But the kind Nutaku employees that joined us last thread said it's the superior version.

>> No.20613939
File: 66 KB, 500x500, DwlcdcyWsAAZk4P.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Will remain mad for approximately 4 months over the crime that is not having these obtainable.

>> No.20614061

>>20613617
Switch mains.

>> No.20614599

>>20613939
Who?

>> No.20616249

>>20614599
her >>20596652

>> No.20616758
File: 509 KB, 683x1024, 1533331782880.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Around 2 years ago, Nuresuke Paradise showed up for pre-registration on DMM, and was officially released on 2017/1/11. In commemoration, here's a MEGA folder containing various assets like images, scenario texts, voice files and so on, that I managed to get hold of.
Actually, I'd shared something similar through Google Drive a few months back, but I made another backup on MEGA very recently, so I thought, why not share that one too?

Here's the link:
https://mega.nz/#F!cThnmYgL!c6nD-2SmMEO_Hkxq_D583w

Unfortunately I'm a bit lazy, so the H CGs are pretty much placeholders for now. In other words, you can get images of better quality from sadpanda.
In any case, I will be updating the folder from time to time, replacing the H CGs with composite images built up from the image assets.
In addition, my aim is to produce a decent translation of story and 'reward' scenes, and perhaps make a viewer of sorts. (I'm probably asking too much of myself here.) But that's for another day.

Despite its flaws, NurePara found its niche as an excellent sidegame. While it didn't perform that great overall, I'm still glad I came across NurePara.
A new game by the makers would be great. Here's hoping they deliver on their promise of a sequel.

>> No.20617004
File: 175 KB, 1200x674, 1547265235435.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv317839058

>> No.20617066

>>20617004
Will ded game announce anniversary stuff soon?

>> No.20617677

>>20617066
Probably on the anniversary itself. Did it actually announce anything before the anniversary last year?

>> No.20618122

>>20612788
>and one of the new union weapons sucks balls too.
I was gonna say with the upcoming Water Olympian you'd get massive amounts of HP, like a flat +33% off a single weapon but then I remembered the new weapons belong to a 4th tier after FLB, one that all other olympians thus far don't buff.
I hope they revise that.

>> No.20618924
File: 105 KB, 960x110, nico_spinoff9_before[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20617066
>>20617677
Actually, it looks like they might announce some Anniversary stuff in the Spin-off livestream as well.

>> No.20620480
File: 1.36 MB, 970x649, firefox_2019-01-13_03-05-42.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Uhhhhhh what just happened

>> No.20620506

>>20620480
NZN is going to kill you in your sleep, anon.

>> No.20620549

>>20620506
Ironically, I still don't have the twin blade girl Twinspur, which is initially my target because I never expected to get the rainbow banner.
Anyway, there's nothing I can do but feed the rainbow dupes into one unit, right?

>> No.20620578

>>20620480
Might want to never leave the house for the next 100 years.

>> No.20620924
File: 29 KB, 471x500, lolitrollu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20620480

>> No.20620967

>>20620480
Get three more and replace every member of the Seven Herbs.

But seriously fuck you.

>> No.20621361

>>20620480
You just won 3 rainbow dressblooms congrats

>> No.20621396

>>20621361
don't forget the 150 rainbow medals

>> No.20622442

>New union event
>HP increased
>Points decreased
Ebin sandbag techloss

>> No.20622466

>>20622442
Do they really?
Seraphs don't feel any tankier, nor do rewards feel lower.
Just sucks these shiny new weapons will get powercreeped next month. Probably.

>> No.20622524

Well fucking RIP Gang of Heaven.
Doubt another game will tickle that gyaru itch as hard as it did.

>> No.20622651

>>20622466
It went from 500k + 150k * level to 1m + 300k * level. The balance genius at techloss must think people like this kind of shit.

>> No.20624171

>>20602916
Whenever I roll for the lower rarity pickup characters in BGR I always wind up getting the UR/BG and not even the R of the other one.
I hate it, though I can’t complain too much since the semen demon sisters are nice with their 3P scenes.

>> No.20624317

>>20622651
Well can you blame them? People always try to gobble up union events as fast as possible so they can spend their time grinding more Disaster and Olympian raids instead. Of course they must think this shit is popular.

>> No.20624323

>>20622524
Is there a proper CG rip of that game at all?

>> No.20626223
File: 34 KB, 336x332, Ginyu Force.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.20626226

>>20626223
Beautiful

>> No.20626522

>>20626223
Look at these cute flower knights!

Oh wait. Look at these six cute flower knights and one loser who couldn't even keep her childhood promise, and tells herself she's doing okay as an assistant but breaks inside every time she sees her cute friends!

>> No.20626539

>>20626522
Don't make fun of the fat cake eating fuck.

>> No.20626731
File: 191 KB, 550x1058, large[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20626522
Why be the puppet when you can be the puppet master?

>> No.20629051
File: 1.76 MB, 1366x768, 1534138347237.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You fucking cunt you ain't Diana.
You aren't even Artemis.

>> No.20629382

>>20616758
thank you kind sir

>> No.20630721
File: 618 KB, 917x479, event.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Out of Stamina pots again. Those permanent revivals sure eat up a lot.

>> No.20631054

>>20630721
>wasting pots on permanent content
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

>> No.20631128

>>20631054
They are 30 % off right now. And more characters means more flower gems from affection upgrades and character quests.

>> No.20631183

>>20631054
Eh, you can't possibly waste pots since you get far too many already. It's a good idea to use them up early on, later they accumulate and you end up with 1500 pots and no desire to use them on anything.

Then again, popularity contest is next week and that's the other thing you want to store nectar for. Since the current event is Lotus Lake, I guess Winter Rose is confirmed for it? Looking forward to neo-Novalis in full queenly regalia.

>> No.20631251
File: 15 KB, 343x177, 1530537944370.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20630721
>Out of Stamina pots again
Either I'm doing something wrong or I'm doing something right. I actually used about 100 this week to farm amps, too.

>> No.20631473

>>20631251
I started playing last year (got my 300th day login reward this week), there was a lot to catch up on. I basically spend all my pots whenever something I've yet to clear is 30 % off.

>> No.20632311

>>20631183
Waiting for the Saviour of Winter Rose to make her Rainbow appearance.

>> No.20633601

>>20624323
I don't believe so, no.
Shame, I really liked Fio but I don't think I got enough cards to unlock all her H scenes

>> No.20634516

Oh yeah, they pretty much confirmed an aqua shadow map with the Nanakusa team.

It should also be Lantana and Pepo's turn to get a Re:EX stage tomorrow. Though these maps are no longer the PTSD factories they used to be, thanks to stamina refunds, high amps, level break, and rainbows being somewhat easier to get nowadays.

>> No.20634536

>>20634516
>rainbows being somewhat easier to get nowadays.
That reminds me... Aside from the pity Cowslip, I haven't acquired a rainbow ever since they doubled the rates.

>> No.20634754

>>20634536
Because they're not really easier to get

>> No.20634947

>>20634516
I wonder if / how they'll expand on the Nushi maps. I only managed to beat one of them, the other one is still pretty much impossible unless I get a few more cap dragons and / or better rainbows.

>>20634536
>>20634754
Four for me, though all but one were off-banner.

>> No.20635204

>>20634536
I’ve gotten two, but one was off-banner Aizoon (during Mirabilis) and the other was original Lotus in premium.

>> No.20635263

>>20634536
Got Nightshade and Mirabilis since then. Although, I didn't roll enough for the pity Cowslip.

>> No.20636163

>>20634536
Me neither, my last was Nerine right before the doubled rates. Who is cute but not really my type, I wanted Barley instead.

Still, 2018 in general had substantially higher rainbow availability. My own list is now like this, with 570 rainbow medals on the side for picks:

2015: Flowering Peach (April), Pink (June)
2016: Sakura (March), Serissa (June), yukata Viola (July), Mimosa (August), yukata Viola #2 (August)
2017: Helenium (February), Herbaceous Peony (September), Easter Cactus (September), Iberis (December)
2018: Wolfberry (January), Broom (February), Daisy (March), Serissa #2 (April), Pygmy Waterlily (May), Sutera (July), Paphiopedilum (August), Nerine (September)
RG: Toadlily (May), Maiden Lily (July), Lily (November)

>> No.20638877
File: 2.72 MB, 1920x1080, bm9Ztvl.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20635204
Whoops, forgot about Hanamomo showing up for me in the selection gacha.

And then this just happened.

>> No.20639057
File: 512 KB, 745x457, aigisdeadagain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.20639062

>>20639057
>FKG isn't even in there
Really disappointing updates so far, will the anniversary save this dead game?

>> No.20639076
File: 346 KB, 434x424, 1547504004946.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20639057
Not even DMM games festival could save them.

>> No.20639687
File: 355 KB, 500x500, 1528298043292.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wait I thought she was already in the game

>> No.20639858

>>20639062
>>20639076
That's the all-ages side, do either of those even rank within the Top 3 there? Aside from post-maintence boost.

>> No.20639924

>>20639858
I don't think they do, Kancolle/GBF/Touken Ranbu have a permanent lease on these spots.

But I'm mostly okay with Aigis nowadays, they improved a lot compared to past years. The pity mechanic was on point, AW2s come at a decent pace at last, they seem to be over their "every new gimmick has to be a new class" fever, labyrinth no longer shows up every week, LOLICEPT received his well-earned spot on the official artist roster (I'm betting that his next unit will be from the desert country, so that he can spell out PAIZURI in hieroglyphics and enshrine it in a cartouche as a divine name) and the 10 free roll tickets are a pretty damn good prize in retrospect, if they intend to give them out more regularly.

FKG has been cruising on too, with a good pace of new mechanics and revamps, aqua shadows/a second megapest taking the center stage in plot, and excellent user service as usual, while KH had to deal with Unitia diverting resources from it but still has good gameplay and the best art out of the three on average. They're still the three kings of R18, I don't see any of them closing in less than 2 years.

>> No.20639934

>>20639924
>and excellent user service as usual
You sound like you have an extreme bias on the matter though

>> No.20640034
File: 94 KB, 1000x1000, C4UP0WDUYAAj_57.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20639934
But there are a bunch of things I don't really like about the game. The extreme number of loli characters for example, they're extremely unattractive and can only be improved by making them wear glasses.

FKG would be much better if everyone were real knights like Greenbell, Balloonvine and Pineapple instead of little tykes that belong in a kindergarten.

>> No.20640184

>>20639934
You sound biased against his bias.

>> No.20640204

>>20640184
Not really, there's a lot of good things that deserve praise and a lot of pretty awful things that need to be improved but trying to discuss anything with someone so heavily biased might as well be like talking to a wall.

>> No.20640349

>Glasya revival
Oh yes, finally.

>>20640204
I think the fundamental problem is that I usually describe things in terms of "this is super good but could be improved by X", even if it's a flavor of the month game that will die in three months, while the other side usually describes them in terms of "big yikes bros this game is dead", even if it's an industry juggernaut that is sure to stay around for years. So both sides can look at each other's posts and think "wow, this idiot is sugarcoating everything/doomsaying over nothing" and bitch at each other.

But one good gauge would be to see how much complaining goes around when the anniversary comes next week and we get our yearly pop contest/possibly discounted gacha. The exact same thing happened on the other three anniversaries, and everyone was pretty satisfied about it (albeit not the results, no thanks to Anemone), so if we start having suspicious "oh no bros I'm so disappointed with the anniversary" posts, then I'd feel pretty vindicated about my "there's a single person out there who started playing relatively recently and is exceptionally whiny" theory.

>> No.20640425

>>20640349
Not really. Your problem is that you accept absolutely zero complaints and refuse to compromise. Even if the complaint is the dumbest/most minor complaint, we can always count on the glasses tripfriend (that doesn't have a trip but might as well have one) to rush to the scene with righteous indignation and make a mountain out of a molehill (Kind of like now for example?)

If people want to complain or let out their frustrations then let them complain, its really that simple. There's no need for conspiracies, there's no need for witch hunts and there's especially no need to blame all your problems some poor guy that had started recently and added you because all newbies are whiny bitches in your eyes which happened recently and made me feel bad for the poor soul.

>> No.20640482

>>20640425
>make a mountain out of a molehill
There' something humorous when this is coming from one of the spergposters who cries weekly about how the scary gacha game dev boogeyman is actively out to ruin their lives.

>> No.20640586
File: 99 KB, 552x336, 157349174131.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Can you autists get married already and stop shitting up the thread, or just agree to disagree? I'm getting really fucking sick of hearing this exact same back-and-forth for the 32nd time.

>> No.20640904
File: 196 KB, 520x663, 10cba4a0.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20640425
>accept absolutely zero complaints and refuse to compromise
That is, in part, true. I can't really go around claiming moral high ground with a pathological need to snap back at people and win every argument. But you'll also allow that things like the initial Centi system being shit went unopposed because... well, it was shit, no point in arguing against that. Same with them forgetting cheap D-tickets existed. Same with Nutaku growing some common sense with that rainbow deal. So the problem isn't that FKG has problems, because these shitstorms don't happen when people voice legitimate grievances. Only the "oh no bros I didn't get a free rainbow this month game is ruined" posts get a reply, and I think I'm in the right for thinking these are made by a minority.

In the interest of fairness, here are a few other questionable things that the FKG management did:

- When the first 5* DMM point deal was released, the characters used to advertise it were rainbows.
- Youjomiruku (artist for Curcuma/Wolfberry/Pachira/Chickweed) was underage at the time of drawing their scenes, so no new girls will be coming from her.
- Moneti (artist for Red Ginger/Kerria/Lycoris/Dahlia etc.) was at one point overworked to the point of calling it quits, so probably no new girls from her either.
- Lots of pose referencing, especially early on. Saintpaulia/Casablanca and Poppy/Aigis' Marnie have similar poses for a reason.
- Suspected hidden decrease to 100-year dragon drop rates, suspected double rates on 100-yen daily deals (12% gold/1% rainbow).
- Cherry Sage's chest was retouched to be flatter after the release of her bloom art.

So yeah, not exactly saints. But they're trying to improve, and for the most part are doing an okay job of it, you'll have to grant them that.

>> No.20640931
File: 176 KB, 1601x640, LrbBCP8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

New blooms.

>> No.20640985

>>20639924
Speaking of 10-rolls, did we already get those from new years campaign or not? I forgot about them completely

>> No.20640994

>>20640985
No, we didn't. Campaign ends today, guess we'll get them later.

>> No.20641001

>>20640904
>Only the "oh no bros I didn't get a free rainbow this month game is ruined" posts get a reply
You're the only source of "Oh no no no bros" posts in the general and ironically, its because you percieve posts you disagree with as shitposts.

And again, they also wouldn't be a problem if you ignored them.

>> No.20641046

>>20641001
Alright, now you will read this post right here at >>20639062. You will then tell me that it isn't a shitpost and that there were perfectly innocent reasons for replying to an unrelated image with concern trolling about FKG.

I am overreacting, yes, but not to nothing. Anyway, if you don't want prolonged shitstorms, maybe you shouldn't reply to them either, since I've already shown that I can't leave an argument well enough alone.

>> No.20641055

>>20640904
Don't know much about Youjomiruku but Moneti being a girl is a surprise for me.
Reading up a bit on Youjomiruku though, isn't that kind of her fault? Accidentally letting out her personal info, I mean. (There's this blogpost that even tracks down which school she goes/went.)

These incidents are really unfortunate though. I've heard moritan had a dispute with the devs too.

>> No.20641060

>>20641046
>Concern trolling
its a joke you diagnosed autist. There are these things called jokes on the internet that are said in a tongue-in-cheek manner because not every post is 100% serious all the time.

>> No.20641072
File: 27 KB, 255x250, 14597421975219.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20640904
>because these shitstorms don't happen when people voice legitimate grievances
The problem is that as you seem to be aware of, you're also one of the most easily-baited people in the general and tend to take everything personally so either the really stupid complaints will cause shitstorms because you keep flipping out at them and responding to the inevitable argument back, or occasionally you'll snap at a legitimate complaint before thinking and then cause a shitstorm anyway. I know you like FKG but calm the fuck down, there's no need to take things personally to the point that you specifically address every single post (or shitpost) critical of the game.

>>20641001
>You're the only source of "Oh no no no bros" posts in the general
Yeah no, there are at least 3 common sources of those in here and you know it

>> No.20641084 [DELETED] 

>>20641055
Fairly sure Moneti's a woman, at least judging from her hands. Could be someone else in these pictures, though.

Moritan didn't even officially acknowledge being an artist for FKG or Aigis, so I don't know what's going on there. As for Youjomiruku, yeah, probably not a good idea to tweet about your coming of age when you're a R18 artist. But it's a pity for her career to end in one misstep like that, I hope she can resurface a few years later with another handle.

>>20641060
So we're at the "I was only pretending to be retarded" stage of defense?

>> No.20641090

>>20641084
>I was only pretending

Dude the original post is "Aigis is dead again" which is making fun of aigis being 9th. The reply post pokes fun at FKG not even making the top 10 in a similar fashion.

That is literally it. Nothing more, nothing less. I've heard autistic people can't read social cues but this is the first time I get to see it in action.

>> No.20641102

>>20641046
>Anyway, if you don't want prolonged shitstorms, maybe you shouldn't reply to them either, since I've already shown that I can't leave an argument well enough alone.
4chan isn't your personal hugbox, you're not an e-celeb that needs to be coddled through your personal issues, and we're not here to accomodate you or be your counselor. If you can't agree to that, it's probably not a good idea to post on 4chan to begin with.

>> No.20641103

>>20641072
I honestly haven't really see any bro shitposts lately, the few ocassions I have stuck with me because it was this person rewording other people's posts into "Oh no no no bros" for some reason then complaining about them because he percieved them as shitposts.

And if we look back at the post that originated this entire argument, it was like I said, making an entire mountain out of a molehill.

>> No.20641106

>>20641055
Fairly sure Moneti's a woman, at least judging from her hands. Could be someone else in these pictures, though.

Moritan didn't even officially acknowledge being an artist for FKG or Aigis, so I don't know what's going on there. As for Youjomiruku, yeah, probably not a good idea to tweet about your coming of age when you're a R18 artist. But it's a pity for her career to end in one misstep like that, I hope she can resurface a few years later with another handle.

>>20641072
Well, nothing I can say to that. I try to make up for it by posting random info I find, but it's a demerit on my part that the thread quality gets lower because of my personal vendetta.

>> No.20641163

>>20640904
>- Moneti (artist for Red Ginger/Kerria/Lycoris/Dahlia etc.) was at one point overworked to the point of calling it quits
Seriously? Shit, no wonder it's been forever since they've drawn anything for the game. But if you're going to mention overwork, might as well bring up the poor soul that makes the sprites for the game as well.

>> No.20641260

Most of these Aigis story missions past act 3 feel like a AW2 Moltena check. How did people even do these before AW2 power creep and lightning prince? The fodder monsters are starting to have 6000 hp.

>> No.20641380
File: 291 KB, 1200x630, DwXuN9AU8A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.20641471 [SPOILER] 
File: 564 KB, 960x640, 1547542289883.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Winter Rose anniversary event for FKG confirmed.

>> No.20641487
File: 678 KB, 1280x720, Screenshot_20190115-053908_Puffin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Finally got enough rainbow medals for a pick, but not one of these stinking scam tickets were rainbows.
Well, at least that's 1 out of 4 in my wishlist done.

I just hope it doesn't boil down to rainbow medal picks for the other 3 as well.

>> No.20641512
File: 409 KB, 510x638, nov.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20641471
am hype

>> No.20641552
File: 90 KB, 768x768, 1530563860476.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20640931
Stupid sexy Enotera, making me seriously consider spending my rainbow medals on her instead of a cute loli.

>> No.20641598
File: 1.23 MB, 500x646, 1479337245274[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20640931
That wormwood and her new scene.
My heart... my skin...
My everything!

>> No.20641630

>>20641471
>Nipplewort's shadow is chased around for 5 chapters, only to turn out to be a slug
>But aqua shadows quickly reaching Keter status anyway, Lotus Lake's Sleeping Princess (who lies dead but dreaming at the bottom of a sunken citadel, and is worshiped by a furtive cult of semi-aquatic, isolationist natives... but don't you worry, she's totally benevolent and not literally Cthulhu) may end up being a major plot point as well
>Pontederia is Youmu with spears instead of swords, Gaura is Lotus Lake's best dancer alongside her rival Cleome (so good yuri potential there), Diascia is one of these energetic girls with a dark past I guess? Sanvitalia's family is originally from Banana Ocean, which should tell you everything to know about her.
>Novalis is still in the habit of wandering off on her own, and now she'll probably be a rainbow so Royal Princess better get a 5* form of her own to keep her in check
Well, this was a cute event. Let's see what the anniversary will bring. Thanks for the advance warning, too.

>> No.20641685

>>20641471
>>20641512
How does Knight Commander get away with having casual sex with royalty anyways?

>> No.20641742

>>20641685
By having casual sex with nobles and working his way up.

Half the political world of Spring Garden is already in bed with the Danchou.

>> No.20641745

>>20641742
He can't be getting away with it.
There must have been SOME assassination attempts on him.

>> No.20641751
File: 1.40 MB, 1200x861, 1533555896712.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20641685
One of Geranium's lines in her H-scene if you max her out is basically "Don't tell Kuroyuri about this and it can be our little secret," so I've always assumed Danchou is canonically monogamous and all the H-scenes are just what-ifs for whoever he decides to give the dick.

>> No.20641758

>>20641751
>Danchou is canonically monogamous
Hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHA

>> No.20641759

>>20641745
They sent Tachibana to keep an eye on him and look how that ended.

>> No.20641763

Danchou actually serves the function of a bee in the flower world, he must fuck as many of them as he can to pollinate them.

>> No.20641783

>>20641685
He's infertile and biologically speaking it doesn't count as sex, if she doesn't get pregnant.

>> No.20641791

>>20641763
>>20641783
Getting mixed messages here.

>> No.20641839
File: 346 KB, 256x256, 15477127893591.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20641758
Well it can't be much of a secret if he's a massive enough manslut to open his legs for over 400 girls and with that number still growing.

But seriously
>Danchou has to earn the trust of and date 3-4 girls a week to keep up with new releases, and also top that off with 3-8 dickings for new H-scenes
>probably has to give Lavender, Suzuran, and Ooonibasu at least 3 dickings per week each so he doesn't wake up missing either his head or his other head
>along with being hounded by nymphomaniac stalkers day and night like Monkshood, Iberis, Peperomia, Burning Bush, and every flower knight to exist in Banana Ocean not named Lemon
>has to survive being crushed to death by Sanvitalia
>all the while Ipheion is attempted to murder him or at least planning to
>somehow on top of this he also has to manage internal flower knight affairs and any political consequences of dicking nobility or royalty
>along with headaches caused by other jackass commanders like Dipladenia's old danchou
>on top of having to wrangle the more autistic flower knights and Nazuna so they don't fuck things up or suddenly double the monthly ration expenditures when everyone's back is turned
We are killing this poor man.

>> No.20641928

>>20641839
Plot twist: Danchou is actually Chasuke and the things you listed are the actual reason why he always seems like he's about to kick the bucket during live streams.

Seems like I should read her scenes sometime.

>> No.20641932

>>20641839
Let's assume Danchou's monogamy for a second: who is his chosen one?
Hard mode: you can't pick Lavender.

>> No.20641944

>>20641928
>Seems like I should read her scenes sometime.
She just got translated too, her event is currently the one on Nutaku, assuming that's the Ipheion he meant.

>> No.20641975

>>20641839
Well, problem solved for that one at least. She got the wrong commander.

Also, he's totally a manslut, the 2019 New Year Event totally has like the entire Acacia Team wanting to sleep with him.

>> No.20642031
File: 260 KB, 960x640, Stand_110808.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What are your thoughts on this pure maiden

>> No.20642049

>>20640931
I thought Nightshade wasn't getting her Bloom this round and was disappointed until I saw she has a new scene on the panda. Looked back at the game and realized that she did indeed get a Bloom. Damn deceiving Bloom post.

Now to wait for Carpus and Megi to get their Blooms. Maybe next week?

>> No.20642083

>>20641839
>probably has to give Lavender, Suzuran, and Ooonibasu at least 3 dickings per week each so he doesn't wake up missing either his head or his other head

Clover probably belongs in that list too, since her story basically goes from “stay away from Nee-san” to “stay away from other girls except me and maybe Nee-san”.

>along with being hounded by nymphomaniac stalkers day and night like Monkshood, Iberis, Peperomia, Burning Bush, and every flower knight to exist in Banana Ocean not named Lemon

Tuberose might’ve dethroned Burning Bush at this rate, though she has an unfair advantage, even if said advantage is done unconsciously.

Tulip sisters probably deserve mention too. Peach, Hanamomo, Christmas Begonia, and the like are more clingy than stalker-ish, but still lewd.

>> No.20642154
File: 333 KB, 500x602, I&#039;m cum.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20642031
Tit is love, tit is life

>> No.20642162

>>20642031
harpoons manned

>> No.20642186
File: 353 KB, 640x360, 14721941291232.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20642154

>> No.20642333

>>20641932
Personal preference? Daisy, of course.

Among the “stalkers”? Probably Iberis, since Lavender is hard mode.

But I’d imagine Anemone, Cattleya, Oncidium, Cyclamen, Canola, or Azalea would be among the hard mode choices. Of those, I’d probably go with Azalea, since I’d rather not hurt Strawberry and I prefer Strawberry over Canola anyway.

>> No.20642466

>>20642031
A fine lady, although she's a little bit on the chubby side, she is still cute. At least she's not >>20594718

>> No.20642878

>>20641630
>>Nipplewort's shadow is chased around for 5 chapters, only to turn out to be a slug
I mean I kinda gathered that was the case from day 1 when I did the secret garden for the first time. I couldn't prove it, of course, but I figured it was going to be something like that as soon as I saw that slug. That's how this game rolls, after all.

>> No.20643170

Damn, it actually does happen.
For all he goes through, this man really does deserve all the pussy he gets.

>> No.20643183
File: 38 KB, 952x630, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20643170
Forgot image.

>> No.20643203

is there anyway to check how old my FKG account is without waiting for the milestone rewards

>> No.20643261

>>20643183
It’s kind of a silly abrupt scene without context from her CSQs. Or even part two of the event.

Even if this is standard eroge flair, it’s a pretty big jump to go from wanting to kill Danchou, to not having the heart to go through with it AND begging for the dick.

And it’s only mid-fuck that Danchou even clarified how he wasn’t even there when her parents were killed.

I know her revenge gimmick isn’t very sustainable in the long run, but it’s kind of a predictably lazy way to put an end to it.

>> No.20643283

>>20643261
>And it’s only mid-fuck that Danchou even clarified how he wasn’t even there when her parents were killed.
Actually he does it after he cums inside her, so, yeah. Priorities.

>> No.20643347

>>20643183
>>20643261
Yeah, it's recommended to do her H-scene after her CQs because it's really tied together. Without that, you get this very abrupt thing that does follow at all. The flow should be Event Part 1 -> Event Part 2 -> CQs -> H-scene.

Not sure if there's any other character that has such a huge need for order. Although, it does make Ipheion unique in that her lines (most if not all) are double-meaning that changes depending on pre-H or post-H.

>> No.20643385

Can you use Chibis as AW fodder or being Chibi Archer/Heavy Armor/etc not count as being Archer/Heavy&etc

>> No.20643411

>>20643385
They don't work.

>> No.20643450

>>20643411
The fuck are they good for then?
They sell for 1 RC and when you get one, the matching black is one you maxed ages ago, or one you don't even have.

>> No.20643867

>>20643450
They're primarily a collector's item.

>> No.20643886

>>20643867
>you can only get 1 of the 2 chibis in each month's fame rotation
>"they're meant to be collected"
Uh-huh.

>> No.20643941

I MLB'd my first weapon in Kamihime today and found out their skill max moves from 20 to 30
Question: how the FUCK do you max weapons? Having level 20 is already a struggle, as the weapons DEVOUR R and SR fodder. I also use plenty of dupe SSR weapons from revivals to get from 15 to 20 usually, but it's still not enough.
Spamming the gem gacha every day 100 times is honestly pretty fucking tedious just to get ~5 skill level worth of R weapons.

>> No.20643971

>>20643941
>the weapons DEVOUR R and SR fodder. I also use plenty of dupe SSR weapons from revivals to get from 15 to 20 usually, but it's still not enough
hello the fuck are you doing
dump 60 skill exp on SR fodder
200 on SSR fodder
if your inventor isn't constantly clogged with SR garbage you aren't really playing the game

you need 3800 skill exp to get an SSR from 1 to 20, 20 to 30 is another 5800

>> No.20644046

>>20643971
>if your inventor isn't constantly clogged with SR garbage you aren't really playing the game
???
Am I expected to do 36 raids daily?

By 'dump' skill exp I assume you mean combining fodder with fodder for better skill levels to increase its effectiveness?

>> No.20644269

>>20644046
gonna try to TL;DR 1 normal R is worth 10 skill exp x level, a grail is 20
1 normal SR is worth 35 per level, a grail is 50
an SSR is worth 100 per level plus a flat 150

you feed SR 6 normal R or 3 R grails so that they reach skill level 4, making the SRs worth 140/200, that being the most cost effective results, any higher is diminishing results
for trash SSRs, it's 20 R or 10 R grails to get them to lv5 so they're worth 750 skill exp

you get 8~12 SRs per event plus whatever you get from raids you're doing for weeklies
you now also have epic quests to grind another 12 SRs per event plus the garbage SSRs from a good bunch of them
you get on average like 60 usable Rs with your daily 150 gem rolls, worst comes to worst or you're feeling lazy that's 600 skill exp already

and this doesn't include whatever other fodder you get from the shit ton of tickets/jewels the game rains.on you

>> No.20644452

>>20644269
I think you should ask which version he is playing first, DMM or Nutaku.

>> No.20644467

>>20644452
but why would you remain on nutaku after all this time
I sure hope it's not the hindsight meme

>> No.20646783
File: 46 KB, 401x530, DxADtdoX4AAFl16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FOX
LOLI

>> No.20647081

>>20646783
Im suddenly very glad i saved up a gazillion sc.

>> No.20647680
File: 62 KB, 500x600, IMG_20190108_034951.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good night

>> No.20647991

>>20646783
That's just petite to be honest

>> No.20649189

Now where is my 10 summons ticket?

>> No.20650372
File: 560 KB, 512x1455, Pomf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.20650414

>>20649189
I ate those food

>> No.20650449
File: 1.33 MB, 1366x768, 1544940391249.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Enotera is kinda cute and she's the only rainbow on the pool so I figured I could afford 1 11 roll.
Glad to know I was right.

>> No.20650528
File: 1.35 MB, 280x150, 1547557412949.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20650449
You are right, she is cute.

>> No.20650706
File: 819 KB, 960x640, スクリーンショット_2018-04-19_18-28-00.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20650449
>>20650528
Dammit, stop tempting me. I really want to roll for Enotera but with the Anniversary next weekish and the fact that I drew too many Nightshades, I rather not roll on this banner.

>> No.20650740
File: 138 KB, 1280x720, 72682035_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20650706

>> No.20650888

>>20650740
ecchi.iwara I hope?

>> No.20651048

>>20650888
Sadly just an MMD
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34479727

>> No.20651220

>>20650706
>too many Nightshades
There's no such thing.

>> No.20651233

>>20650706
are they dabbing

>> No.20652207

>>20643886
They sell chibi tickets, if that's your thing.

>> No.20652234

>>20652207
>$30 a pop
That's fair, wouldn't be collectibles if they weren't overpriced garbage.

>> No.20652352

>>20643450
I use some of the chibi blacks for gold- missions occasionally. I think it'd be fun to do those with a full chibi team.

>> No.20652519

>>20652234
>buying chibi tickets for the tickets and not the SCs

>> No.20654185

>>20652352
which chibis in particular are the most useful?

>> No.20654190

Chibis should have H-scenes

>> No.20654214

>>20654185
Lapis.

>> No.20654235

>>20654185
Lapis is probably the best. Has AW2 demons. Needs a dancer to do damage, though.
Spica is strong for a gold archer. Regular Spica is better when maxed, but Chibi only needs a single gold exp spirit to do reliable damage.
Mireille is a decent light tank. The regen's nice.

>> No.20654626
File: 92 KB, 785x503, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Uhhh

>> No.20655725

>>20654626
Go on, anon. That's a fantastic deal. Nutaku would never rip you off.

>> No.20656075
File: 1.02 MB, 1024x576, bgr splasho_r.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

splash screen

>> No.20656296

>>20655725
How was the code for DMM acquired to get this ring, anyone knows? Curious if it actually might be a better deal.

>> No.20656487
File: 432 KB, 1200x1703, Wm9Wdh4v8DyPOr837IMwiQ[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20656296
It came with this book
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%95%E3%83%A9%E3%83%AF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8A%E3%82%A4%E3%83%88%E3%82%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB-%E9%9B%BB%E6%92%83%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BD%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B8%E3%83%BC-%E9%9B%BB%E6%92%83%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9EX-%E3%81%AF%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A8%E3%82%8A-%E3%81%BE%E3%81%95%E3%81%8D-ebook/dp/B01EMHXU4Y
Almost same price, but no book on Nutaku

>> No.20657046

shit event
shit revival
shit subjugation
shit gachas

aigis dead

>> No.20657053

>>20657046
sheng pu in monday though

>> No.20657081

>>20657046
How dare you concern troll over aigis like this? The game is doing perfectly fine and in the top 10, its not going anywhere anytime soon.

>> No.20657241

>>20657046
>shit event

Well yeah, it’s glasses

>shit revival

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

>> No.20657257

>>20657241
>Well yeah, it’s glasses
shit opinion
shit taste
shit anon

>> No.20657468

>>20657241
>Well yeah, it’s glasses
good taste
>YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH
bad taste
i r8 u an 5/10

>> No.20657801
File: 306 KB, 702x162, chrome_2019-01-17_16-24-15.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hope this shit is good

>> No.20659239

>>20657801
Is from Nutaku? Well at least it has some monster girls.

still sad from monsume game shutdown

>> No.20660722
File: 1.34 MB, 968x646, 1526365126104.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

which one am i supposed to roll? there's fucking 3 pages of this shit.

>> No.20660928

>>20657801
It'll be trash & close soon. It's using stolen/repurchased assets.

>> No.20661161
File: 592 KB, 1280x720, Screenshot_20190118_063558.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FKG uses the name Koonitabirako, else I could've pretended pic related to be a reference.

>> No.20662015
File: 723 KB, 1280x720, Screenshot_20190118_184006.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.20662031

don't tell me the 10 roll ticket is coming after February's first maintenance

>> No.20662826
File: 771 KB, 1280x720, Screenshot_20190118_181935.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love these short skits with self-deprecating humor. And personalized comments for the top rankers are just the cherries on top.

>> No.20663124
File: 125 KB, 633x199, 20190118_144314.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nearing bump limit, post your top 5

>> No.20663298

>>20663124
>anememe

>> No.20663709

How did you guys do 100/2?
That fat guy melts anyone who comes close.

>> No.20663729

>>20663709
Stalled him with Ema until Tenma was off cooldown.
Ema could've solo'd him anyways, his AoE gets disabled when paralyzed.

>> No.20663831

>>20663709
? Threw Ingrid SAW at him & he nearly died before getting tanked by Dina with ease

He was harder during the chink Majin fight

>> No.20663971
File: 102 KB, 549x107, also a naae.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20663709
Lei-Mei and Silvia clones, I think. Don't remember if anyone else was close enough to hit him.

>>20663124
Sure

>> No.20664196
File: 93 KB, 556x123, 9042901.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20663124

>> No.20664495

>>20663709
I didn't let him get close. Ramii killed him before he started moving.

>> No.20664755

>go back to the leviathan map with the super poison
>109/110 enemies dead only 1 greater demon right next to Ingrid doing AoEs
>switches from ranged mode to melee with no tells and instagibs Ingrid then dies less than a second later
Cunt.

>> No.20665297
File: 1.16 MB, 1920x1200, Screenshot_2019-01-19-09-19-41-933.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Chino team is beginning to look good ^_^'

>> No.20665587
File: 80 KB, 485x88, 1514917249214.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20663124

>> No.20666065
File: 112 KB, 708x292, B4974D68-CED0-4561-B4B8-437EB3F5A77F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20663124
I refuse.

Here’s my top 10 instead.

>> No.20666069

>>20666065
Great taste in cute girls

>> No.20666500
File: 72 KB, 476x90, Cacao_should_be_here.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20663124

>> No.20666641

>>20662031
Are you talking about the DMM Games Festival one? According to that, the latest date is End of February, but it's according to the games themselves on when it will come out.

http://games.dmm.co.jp/cp/festival/

>> No.20666644
File: 43 KB, 466x466, 1405942739313.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20664196
cute

>> No.20666646

>>20666641
When were we supposed to recieve the cashback?

>> No.20666730
File: 20 KB, 488x103, 5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20663124

>> No.20666740

>>20666730
>>20666500
Very cute girls

>> No.20666819 [DELETED] 

Suddenly games.dmm no longer loads, but I can log in to my account through a VPN just fine. Even the Android version of my game isn't working. Anyone else experiencing this?

>> No.20667521

>>20666646
End of January, has a link on that page. I can't click it, not sure if it's not open or because I didn't charge any points.

>> No.20667579

>>20667573

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action