Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 405 KB, 533x754, yukarin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2019474 No.2019474 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

How old is Yukari anyway?

I'd her gaps.

>> No.2019479

She's an artifact left over from the last universe.

>> No.2019480

>>2019474
physically 20

>> No.2019481

>>2019474
More than a 1000 years, forget about it

>> No.2019485

17~

>> No.2019486

One of the oldest Youkai. Tewi was compared to her, meaning she's younger than 1300, but not by too much.

>> No.2019495

>>2019485
I see what you did there...

>> No.2019497

Yukarin is too young compared to all those Lunarians.

>> No.2019498
File: 130 KB, 860x983, 1233671350822.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2019498

However old she wants to be.

>> No.2019502
File: 99 KB, 945x447, 1233671458135.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2019502

Yukari evolution

>> No.2019506
File: 11 KB, 306x116, 1233671607144.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2019506

>> No.2019512

>Older than the history of Gensokyo itself.

Meaning she came from our world, assuming Gensokyo is a pocket dimension that appeared 1,200 years ago? Anyone older than her would have to be as well.

>> No.2019516

>>2019512
Gensokyo is a region in Japan. It was created together with all of Japan. Since Akyu doesn't tell you when this region was named Gensokyo or when it became a youkai nest (when its history began), you don't know her age.

All Touhous come from different regions of Earth (Moon, Earth of the Future or from a different universe through something and space vessels)

>> No.2019523

>>2019512

>1,200 years ago
>from out world

This just in, Yukari wrote the Koran.

>> No.2019524

>>2019512

>1,200 years ago
>from out world

This just in, Yukari wrote the Qur’an.

>> No.2019526
File: 301 KB, 700x906, 1233672153456.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2019526

>>2019480
I always thought she is physically in her thirties... All that dressing and style doesn't exactly suit a teenager.

>> No.2019529

>>2019512

Didn't Yukari basically 'create' Gensokyo?

>> No.2019534

>>2019526
>All that dressing and style doesn't exactly suit a teenager.
Just combine Ran's and Maribel's clothes.

>> No.2019536

>>2019529
speculation.

>> No.2019541

>>2019534

She steals everything from Ran. Theme, EX-boss status (Phantasm makes PCB Extra look like a waste of time), clothes, etc.

>> No.2019542

>>2019529
No. She did only create a border between Fantasy and Reality 500 years ago and made Gensokyo what it is today.

>> No.2019548

>>2019542
So it's her fault that we don't have touhous in our world.

Yukari always fucks shit up.

>> No.2019552

>>2019529
I thought the dragons created Gensokyo.

>> No.2019562
File: 3.00 MB, 2854x2000, 1233672821146.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2019562

Yukari messing with the borders once again

>> No.2019580

>>2019548
oh wow, never saw it that way

>> No.2019611

>>2019526
I cant imagine myself sexing up thirty-year olds, so no.

>> No.2019617

>>2019526
Everyone in Touhou dresses like that.

>> No.2019638

>>2019617
Everyone in Touhou is at their thirties.

>> No.2019655

>>2019552
Not what I've heard, why would the dragons make the Hakureis essential to the border?

>> No.2019665

>>2019655
Reimu has dragonborn blood.

>> No.2019680

>>2019562
Youmu sitting on Myon cosplaying Yukari.

>> No.2019717
File: 586 KB, 900x1311, 1233676463604.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2019717

>>2019680

>> No.2019721
File: 223 KB, 732x3238, 1233676560509.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2019721

>> No.2019728

>>2019717
FFFFFFFF sauce?

>> No.2019740

>>2019728
http://gallery.gensokyo.org/albums/Daten/Daten_-_Scorching_Youmu/Daten_-_Scorching_Youmu.zip

>> No.2019749

>>2019740
thanks bro!

>> No.2019772

>>2019721
I demand an explanation.

>> No.2019777

>>2019772
Real age?

>> No.2019799

No Illidan!
You was killed by Arthas!
How can you live?

>> No.2019850

>>2019799
He is the 23434636th Warcraft character confirmed to be merely wounded, but not killed.

The 23434637th is Muradin

>> No.2019924

>>2019562
can anyone give sauce on this?

>> No.2021688

Eirin - over 100000000 years
Kanako,Suwako - over 2300 years
Kaguya,Mokou - over 1300 years
Tewi - over 1200 years
Aya,Yuyuko - over 1000 years
Remilia,Flandre - about 500 years
Patchouli - about 100 years
Sanae - 15-18 years

>> No.2021721

>>2021688
> Sanae - 15-18 years
I'd say she's 20+.

>> No.2021743

>>2021688

>Eirin - over 100000000 years

I'd love a source for that.

>> No.2021757
File: 38 KB, 530x742, 1233708280436.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2021757

>>2021721

17

And remember time passes differently in Gensokyo, so she's still 17 now. Don't go saying anything different.

>> No.2021765
File: 502 KB, 814x872, 1233708356432.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2021765

>>2021721
Reimu and Marisa are supposed to be 15 or something, and Sanae's still in high school when she comes to Gensoukyou.

>> No.2021776

>>2021757
> And remember time passes differently in Gensokyo, so she's still 17 now. Don't go saying anything different.
No it doesn't, don't make me link to the Touhou wiki. Reimu is like 19-20 in SA. There's no reason to think Sanae is younger.

>> No.2021796

I like to think that most of the Touhou look at least 20, with only a handful of exceptions.

Wait, I have a question. Does a handful mean a lot, or a few?

>> No.2021805

Sanae is old and smelly like a grandma.

>> No.2021819

>>2021796
A few. You can't hold too many things in one hand.

>> No.2021833

>>2021757
Time doesn't pass differently in Gensokyo, they just reset the year clock (start back at 0) when the most recent expansion to the Great Border was completed ~130 years ago.

The oldest character in Touhou, if you exclude the goddesses, being virtually immortal as they are, is Eirin. What's more: the oldest character is human ("Lunarian," but then we don't specifically call the people of the Outside and the Human Village "Earthlings," do we?). That's crazy.

Yukari and Tewi are probably tied for being the oldest youkai, only because no real dates are given and there has been no direct comparison.

>>2019552
There's no proof or discussion anywhere involving this argument. All that is known is that the dragons are treated sort of like gods and that the last one physically seen was seen just prior to the finalization of the Great Border.

>> No.2021834
File: 73 KB, 450x600, 1233708952470.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2021834

>>2021805
Lies and slander.

>> No.2021836

>>2021819
I don't know. Maybe it depends on the context.

>> No.2021873
File: 407 KB, 900x1400, 1233709319331.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2021873

>>2021833
Dragons, you say?

>> No.2021937

>>2021833

Again, I don't get where people pull out their ass that Eirin is the oldest character. At least mention your source because I'm not flat out denying it, I'm just tired of people claiming random shit as fact based on loose conjecture and theories.

As I understand it, Yukari was around for the creation of Gensokyo and had a important role in it's creation. This already assumes she was strong enough to do so at the time, but quite bluntly we don't know who's oldest because no information is given about it and few people are honest or even give a answer when asked about it. At best we can say 'at least this old' because they were around for some event in the same way we can say Cirno is over 60 because she's witnessed the previous flower viewing event.

But that's it. Unless I'm missing something that states Eirin was around at the creation of the Lunar Capitol or the start of time or something, I can't see her as being anything other than one of the oldest character, competing with everyone else who doesn't have their origin clearly defined.

>> No.2022094
File: 283 KB, 800x604, 1233711921093.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2022094

Eirin was a cofounder of the Lunar Capital, so she's confirmed to have been around (and an adult) around 3000 years ago. Before that, the sources clash.
If you go with the theory that Eirin and Omoikane are one and the same, she would be somewhere between 3700 and 5000 years old.
If you go with the theory that Eirin is (a genderswapped) Qibo, she would be around 4500 years old.
Either is old.

>> No.2022124
File: 230 KB, 800x600, 1233712207944.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2022124

However, keep in mind that in the touhouverse the Kojiki and Yellow Emperor alike are likely big fat lies concocted by the lunarians to keep the earthlings occupied.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action