[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 268 KB, 744x940, 1204255545269.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
200272 No.200272 [Reply] [Original]

Sup /jp/. Just finished up the last of the loose ends here, and it's spring break time.

...Is it a bad sign I want nothing more than to become a total hikki for the next week and a half?

>> No.200282

...Pic unrelated?

>> No.200289

>>200272

not at all.

>> No.200306

Plenty of time to beat UBW!

>> No.200315

...That picture. I don't like where this is going at all...

>> No.200332

>>200315

Actually, this series had a good end. Everyone survived, even the fetus!

>> No.200335

One quiet night I took my lady down to the lake for a romantic evening. We laid out the blanket and whispered to each other for just over an hour under the cover of the short-needle pines native to our area. I commented about a pungent smell there by the shore; it was the smell of decay.

Then I felt the warm tingling that lets daddy know it's time to fuck. I firmly gripped my Fuckstick and made sure my aim was true. Soon, she was properly mounted. With each mighty thrust I felt the strangely rewarding sensation of my lover's body collapsing and snapping under mine. Crunch, crack, crunch, slurp, squish. After several minutes of frenzied pounding and penetrating, it was time to Cum.

I allowed my eyes to be diverted from the moon (it's where I get my power) so that I might look into my darling's eyes while climaxing, but mere seconds before the magic ooze was to spasmodically erupt from my Dicksword, I came to a terrible realization. It was not my girlfriend that I had brought to the friendly shores of Tower Lake that night. No. It was, in fact, a cantaloupe that I had purchased that very same day. I don't know that there is a word to describe the way I felt that night, as I violently released my primal juices into the mushy remains of the brutalized fruit, but I know i'm not sorry. Thats for damn sure. I'm a Melon Fucker.

>> No.200346

>>200335

God damn it copypasta anon, no one likes you.

>> No.200364

>>200332

...You're a horrible liar, Anonymous. ;_;

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action