[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 35 KB, 341x500, Marisa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1979374 No.1979374 [Reply] [Original]

DONT READ THIS! In 1997 a man called Zun was walking in a forest and then he just dissapeared no one ever found him until 2000 when a young girl called Marisa found his body and markings on his chest saying: I wasnt pretty enough." And now you have read this he will appear in your mirror saying your not pretty enough and kill you. By the way the girl called Marisa died shortly after. To be saved paste this to 5 other pages!

>> No.1979384

wat

>> No.1979387

7/10 for amusing me.

>> No.1979397
File: 49 KB, 876x851, 1232997093456.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

But ZUN is pretty ;_;

>> No.1979435
File: 7 KB, 251x184, 1232997739916.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hi, it's Ran with Danwow! You'll be saying wow every time you use this danmaku! It's like a spell card! It's like Reimu's balls! It's like curtain of bullets! Regular danmaku doesn't work against opponents who can graze - this works against those who rarely play danmaku and seasoned pros. This is for not just easy moodo, but even lunatic! Danwow covers 20% more of the area than normal danmaku. Look at this! It just does the work! Why do you want to work twice as hard? It doesn't miss, doesn't waste a spellcard. You use it, and pick it right back up once things are calmed down again. It is made in Mayohiga, you know the Youkai there always make good stuff. You can reuse it, use it for playing, let your CHEEEENNN use it, use it as fireworks. Professional danmaku players, they use it instead of master sparking. Here's Wriggle...Cirno...Daiyousei...Mistia. Not only is the damage gonna be tops - there's the icicle fall (easy moodo). That is going to miss! See that? The weakest damage. We're gonna do this in real time! Look at this! Give Cirno Danwow, let her go! Without even teaching her how to use it, she really becomes The Strongest! You follow me, cameraguy. Even using her icicle fall (easy) she can defeat Reimu! It acts like a high level spellcard! And look at this - virtually impossible to graze! See what I'm telling ya? Danwow! You'll be saying wow every time!

>> No.1979469

Marisa... Marisa raped me last night.

I was playing with Shanghai when Marisa with her fully erect cock pointed at me. She then took off her hat and ran towards me, pinned me down, and ripped off my clothes. She held me down and inserted her huge cock into my vagina; I kept yelling and screaming for her to stop, but she wouldn't stop. I became so red in the face and I think she was thrusting so hard and broke something because some strange clear fluid came out of my vagina a few time during the event. When some fluid came out of Marisa penis (I think it was urine, but she released it inside of me so I couldn't see), she got off me and put her hat back on. She looked over towards me and said "see you later ze~" before she took off on her broom. I just laid there for a while, got up, got dressed against, and went back to my dolls.

Truth be told though, I kind of wish Marisa would do that again.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action