[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 67 KB, 500x400, Alucard Arcueid Remilia Flandre.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1954463 No.1954463 [Reply] [Original]

...!

>> No.1954468

This is a new image; never seen before.

>> No.1954591

But Remilia's alledged Tepes blood is a lie!

>> No.1954604

shit

>> No.1954625

>>1954591
That doesn't mean the old guy can't drop by for tea.

>> No.1954714
File: 164 KB, 750x525, 1232592205658.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1955515
File: 51 KB, 420x422, 1232603742699.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So, wait.

Alucardracula is Crimson Moon, who is Arcueid's base...
Remilia and Flandre are... Dead Apostles?
WHERE DOES THIS GUY FIT IN

>> No.1955537

>>1955515

Remilia's Tepes blood is a lie. Alucard is legitimately his son.

Also, Crimson Moon Brunestud is just Arcueid with long hair and a wish to kill everyone except Roa, who she'll keep as her slave.

>> No.1955540

>>1955537

You forgot Merem and Gransurg. They're her slaves too. Roa just got the closest before he made shit hit the fan.

>> No.1955549

>>1955537
>Crimson Moon Brunestud is just Arcueid with long hair and a wish to kill everyone except Roa, who she'll keep as her slave.

Brunestud is explicitly male, which is why there are very few female True Ancestors (who are lesser imitations of him).

Also, he only wants to rule the Earth or something.
I think he just wants to harass Gaia because it couldn't make a Type-Earth to defend itself.

>> No.1955677

>>1955549

Then why do Roa and Merem want to fuck it so badly? Not only that, in Kagetsu Tohya, Crimson Moon explicitly APPEARS as a long-haired Arcueid. Also, let's take into account that all of the other Types are known to be of an existence closer to that of a female's except for Saturn. This, paired with the fact that both Crimson Moon's possible incarnations are female, definitely points toward Crimson Moon being female. Explicitly male my ass.

>> No.1955695

>>1955677

Well, Roa has this big, massive psychotic streak going on about eternity, dig? I mean, he's more kooky about eternity than any of the characters in Rakkyo with their designated objects of affection. Well, Roa got to know Arcueid as the white princess, that is, Crimson Moon, thought he saw his "eternity" there, got really sexually frustrated for some reason, and decided to fuck some bitches up. This somehow lead to all of his reincarnations being batshit insane rapists.

lolnasu

>> No.1955702

>>1955677

>Crimson Moon explicitly APPEARS as a long-haired Arcueid

Actually, Arcueid is a hair-cut Crimson Moon.
However, does it have breasts?
Show pix plx.

>Also, let's take into account that all of the other Types are known to be of an existence closer to that of a female's except for Saturn

WHAT ON ORT LOOKS FEMININE TO YOU?

Also, Type-Jupiter was just described as "humanoid" and we never got a good description of Type-Pluto.
Only Type-Venus related to a woman, and that was just from the people of Venus City's dream, which took the form of an Angel.

>> No.1955703

arcueid kneading delicious flat chest.jpg

>> No.1955706
File: 150 KB, 600x750, 1232607418694.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1955702

>> No.1955708
File: 58 KB, 512x512, 1232607468507.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1955706

ORUTO!

>> No.1955713

ORT > Crimson Moon > Primate Murder > Zelretch > Gilgamesh > Arcueid ≥ Black Sakura > Berserker = Black Saber ≥ Saber > Lancer > Rider = Archer > Caster ≥ Aoko = Nrvnqsr = Kouma = Barthomeloi ≥ Kojirou > Ciel ≥ Great Teacher Hassan (GTH) ≥ "Ryougi Shiki" > V Sion = AC Satsuki = R.Shiki = Bazett ≥ Akiha = Fujino = Araya ≥ Touko = Alba ≥ 18th Roa > > SHIKI = Kiri = Reinforced Kuzuki ≥ Sion = UBW Shirou > ha Avenger > Nanaya = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Leysritt > Satsuki ≥ Rio = Avalon Shirou > ha Sakura > Salaryman Dead = Ilya = Corpse ≥ Azaka ≥ Misayo > Kirie = Zombie ≥ Dragon Tooth Warrior ≥ Fuji-nee > Shinji > Fake Shiki

========

Characters with field modifiers (apartment, temple, barrier, terrain, full moon) are adjusted for those modifiers
The ranked Arc is assumed to be at 30%
Currently, Shiki variations have been temporarily united into one (Shiki = (old) limit released version, (Ryougi) Shiki = katana Shiki, Fujino = far sight activation, Touko = box equipped, UBW Shirou = with supply from Rin, Rin = armed with 10 year jewels or Zelretch.
Protagonist characters such as Shiki, R. Shiki, Bazett are in the X-zone. Protagonist modifers will occasionaly surpass ranks.
Replicant is under the assumption of only Reez Baife and spear key.
(Hard to come to a conclusion about Arc * Akiha * and Sacchin so at the moment, put on hold. Will wait until further information)
Satsuki is once she becomes a DA, and with no DG.
Zelretch is at the point when he was still human (during the CM battle).
Each character has already received certain evaluation and are in their respective positions currently. The current rankings are not official. To rate higher, further piling of evaluation is necessary.

>> No.1955728
File: 53 KB, 327x479, 1232608041352.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1955702

<--- Crimson Moon, as Roa, Merem and Gransurg saw HER. That said, since this was the form they saw and since Crimson Moon is going to become female regardless of which form he chooses, ultimately, you chiming in and saying that Crimson Moon was male was pointless.

>>WHAT ON ORT LOOKS FEMININE TO YOU?

It doesn't matter how they look, Notes SAYS that most of them are female. Except Jupiter. Actually, it might have been Saturn, but the point is that only one of those two weren't more female than male.

>>1955713

Ah, jeez, I don't feel like a powerlevels discussion tonight. Do we have to?

>> No.1955730

>>1955713

ORT > Type Jupiter > Type Saturn = Crimson Moon > Type Pluto > Type Venus > Primate Murder > Original Roa > Angra Mainyu > Gun God (Black Barrel) = Ado Edem > Zelretch > Counter Guardian Archer > Dark Sakura = Gilgamesh = Arcueid > Dark Saber > Lancelot = Saber > 5th Berserker = Roa Elesia > Dark Berserker > 4th Caster > 5th Lancer > 4th Lancer = 5th Caster > 4th Rider > 5th Rider > Nrvnqsr = Clairvoyant Fujino = Kurogiri > Archer = 5th Assassin = 4th Assassin > Aoko = Kouma = Barthomeloi = Kojirou = Ciel = "Ryougi Shiki" = Soren Araya > Touko = El-Melloi = Night of Wallachia > Sion Tatari = Melty Blood Satsuki = R.Shiki = Akiha = Fujino = 18th Roa > SHIKI = Arba (potentially) = Heaven’s Feel Shirou = Kiri > Nanaya = Reinforced Kuzuki = Sion = UBW Shirou = Waver = Bazett > Avenger = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Luvia > Kiritsugu = Irisviel > Maiya = Arba (usually) = Leysritt = Tsukihime Satsuki = Lio = Avalon Shirou = Sakura = Ilya = Kariya = Len > Kirie = Caren = Meruka > The Dead = Possessed Corpse = Azaka = Misayo = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Fake Shiki > Shinji = Ryuunosuke = Tomoe = Gun God (unequipped) = Hisui = Kohaku

>> No.1955735

>>1955549

Well duh it wants to rule Earth. I mean, after killing all the humans, that is.

>> No.1955744

>>1955728

>Crimson Moon, as Roa, Merem and Gransurg saw HER.

This is circumstantial evidence that I'll concede to.

>That said, since this was the form they saw and since Crimson Moon is going to become female regardless of which form he chooses, ultimately, you chiming in and saying that Crimson Moon was male was pointless.

So it WAS male?
That means, gender is of no consequence to it.
(Well, a vast majority of concepts do not apply to Type entities, so yeah.)

>Notes SAYS that most of them are female

Show me the passage which describes this.

>> No.1955749

Black barrel armed Gun God can instakill Zelretch, because as a user of one of the Five Magics, he has infinite prana.

Rethink this faggotry.

>> No.1955756
File: 42 KB, 642x1083, 1232608593373.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1955762

>>1955749

However, Godo is still a VERY squishy mortal, and Zelretch can teleport.

Assuming Zelretch doesn't recognize Black Barrel and thinks "HA PUNY MORTAL BULLET I'LL DEFLECT IT WITH MAI MAJIKU" and then gets fuckowned, yes Gun God will win.
Assuming Zelretch recognizes Black Barrel and things "FUCK ONESHOTTER CANNOT BLOCK MUST DODGE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER", Gun God is fucked.

>> No.1955763

>>1955749

Angra Mainyu and Roa, too. Fuck, the Types are even more vulnerable. But still, he's only a normal human. It's a chart based on who is more likely to beat the other regardless of circumstances.

>> No.1955769

>>WHAT ON ORT LOOKS FEMININE TO YOU?

someone post that copypasta where shiki sexes ORT to save earth

>> No.1955773

>>1955749
>>1955763

Actually..
ORT > Type Jupiter > Type Saturn = Crimson Moon > Type Pluto > Type Venus > Primate Murder > Original Roa > Angra Mainyu > Ado Edem > Zelretch > Counter Guardian Archer > Dark Sakura = Gilgamesh = Arcueid > Dark Saber > Lancelot = Saber > 5th Berserker = Roa Elesia > Dark Berserker > 4th Caster > 5th Lancer > 4th Lancer = 5th Caster > 4th Rider > 5th Rider > Nrvnqsr

This entire upper tier explodes from one shot of the Black Barrel.

>> No.1955777

>>1955773
Why is Nrvnqsr so low on the list when he's virtually unkillable without plothax?

>> No.1955779

The Tsuki is the power of immortality, which Ciel has. The Type-Moon, Crimson Moon, has the Tsuki. He transferred the Tsuki to Arcueid while strangling her in episode 21. Arcueid wanted this, and she deliberately told Roa to not interfere.

However, the Tsuki does not activate unless receiver dies first. This is shown when Nrvnqsr kills Ciel after transferring the Tsuki to her. Crimson Moon’s Tsuki activated when he shot himself. Here is one of the big misconceptions that most people have: The transfer of the Tsuki does not involve death of the transferrer. Nrvnqsr was crazy and killed himself after he transferred his Tsuki. Satsuki was injured from the battle and died. So basically, after episode 21, Arcueid had Crimson Moon's Tsuki (inactivated) and Ciel's contracted Hime.

When Arcueid got stabbed by Roa at the end, her Tsuki was activated. What supports this is that Shiki got Arcueid's memories when he touched her, just like Arcueid did when she touched Ciel back in Europe. The only way this could have happened is her Tsuki activating. This pretty much confirms that she has the Tsuki.

Unlike Ciel, and Crimson Moon, who lost their Himes because the people who contracted them died, Arcueid didn’t obtain Ciel’s Tsuki and thus kept her Hime, while having the Tsuki (which she obtained from Crimson Moon at the same time). Arcueid therefore has achieved TSUKIHIME.

>> No.1955780

>>1955773

Did you listen at all? Even with the best conceptual weapon to ever exist, he's still a human. It's like a sick old guy with no legs versus the Terminator, but the old guy has a grenade launcher.

>> No.1955781

>>1955773
Haha, you're right. Thats alot of advantageous matchups.

>> No.1955785

>>1955777

Unkillable doesn't mean you'll win in a fight.

Also Types and Zelretch can kill things on crazy scales and dimensions, and Ado Edem could probably cut a Reality Marble in two.
Mainyu and Roa are also in that "crazy dimensional" zone.
Primate Murder kills things.
4th Lancer would win so long as he just keeps poking him with Buidhe, and I doubt Chaos could ever do enough to damage BERSERKER given an eternity of combat.

etc.

>> No.1955788

>>1955777
Yea, I mean, Berserker's NP is nothing on needing to kill Nrvnqsr 666 all at once to properly kill.
He's also smart and is completely aware of his surroundings at all times due to information each of his creatures gives him.

>> No.1955789

>>1955777

Because all of the people above him have absurd plothax.

>> No.1955790

>>1955780

I was just pointing it out.

Besides, we could give an AWESOME person that Black Barrel (some sort of Navy SEAL optimally) and have them wreck ass with it.

>> No.1955796

>>1955785
Most of the list I understand, but him being at the very bottom kinda threw me off until I noticed how many people aren't even on the list. It's a sign of incredible strength to just be on there in the first place, so I should count my blessings (even though I honestly believe Ultimate Beast 999 would be strong enough to take at least one life off of Berserker).

>> No.1955801

>>1955790

Gun God has practically supernatural aim (like, motherfucking Atticus Finch style aim) and is decently built. I doubt a human with no weird bloodline-traits backing them up could do much better.

>> No.1955802

>>1955788
It's not that he's aware of his surroundings, but that at least one of his 666 selves will see any attack coming and react to it automatically.

>> No.1955810

>>1955796

He's not at the bottom of that tier list. That's only a part of that tier list. For reference:

ORT > Type Jupiter > Type Saturn = Crimson Moon > Type Pluto > Type Venus > Primate Murder > Original Roa > Angra Mainyu > Gun God (Black Barrel) = Ado Edem > Zelretch > Counter Guardian Archer > Dark Sakura = Gilgamesh = Arcueid > Dark Saber > Lancelot = Saber > 5th Berserker = Roa Elesia > Dark Berserker > 4th Caster > 5th Lancer > 4th Lancer = 5th Caster > 4th Rider > 5th Rider > Nrvnqsr = Clairvoyant Fujino = Kurogiri > Archer = 5th Assassin = 4th Assassin > Aoko = Kouma = Barthomeloi = Kojirou = Ciel = "Ryougi Shiki" = Soren Araya > Touko = El-Melloi = Night of Wallachia > Sion Tatari = Melty Blood Satsuki = R.Shiki = Akiha = Fujino = 18th Roa > SHIKI = Arba (potentially) = Heaven’s Feel Shirou = Kiri > Nanaya = Reinforced Kuzuki = Sion = UBW Shirou = Waver = Bazett > Avenger = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Luvia > Kiritsugu = Irisviel > Maiya = Arba (usually) = Leysritt = Tsukihime Satsuki = Lio = Avalon Shirou = Sakura = Ilya = Kariya = Len > Kirie = Caren = Meruka > The Dead = Possessed Corpse = Azaka = Misayo = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Fake Shiki > Shinji = Ryuunosuke = Tomoe = Gun God (unequipped) = Hisui = Kohaku

Nrvnqsr is really fucking high.

That said, Nrvnqsr definitely could fight on even terms with Berserker in his 999th Beast form and he definitely has a chance of winning, it's just that Berserker has a HIGHER chance of winning than Nrvnqsr does, so that's why he's higher.

>> No.1955811
File: 187 KB, 805x1165, 1232609650283.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1955801

Oh? Where did this info come from?

I thought Godo was a very human shooter, which is why he totally fucked up on the Type-Saturn operation (HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MISS IT'S ALMOST TWO MILES LONG)

Besides, there's guaranteed to be better sharpshooters in the Nasuverse.

>> No.1955819

>>1955811

Because Atticus Finch aim does not apply to cosmic horrors, apparently.

>> No.1955833

OMG this shit again

>> No.1955841

>>1955810
wtf

>> No.1955846

>>1955810
Something I never understood about this list is how Nanaya is below Kiri. How does that make an god damn sense? Nanaya has the eyes of depth perception AND Kiri's strength. He should easily be above him.

>> No.1955859
File: 33 KB, 181x194, 1232610626064.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1955846

>eyes of depth perception

>> No.1955860

>>1955859
Well, they live in the 2D world after all!

>> No.1955861

>>1955846

Bet he is great at sinking subs.

>> No.1955869

>>1955846

I have those.

>> No.1956021

>>1955846

Kiri is stronger, faster, more experienced, and all around better than Shiki is; Shiki's only real advantage is the MEoDP. It's also been stated that Shiki would have an extremely difficult time even hitting Kiri if only because Kiri can read all of his movements because of his knowledge of the Nanaya style and through the usage of his own Mystic Eyes. Mind you, I would have rather put them as equal, but Nasu has outright said that Kiri would beat Shiki in a fight, so I guess that's just how it is.

>> No.1956075

>>1956021
Let us compare: A lifetime of fighting demons versus a lifetime of nonexistence. (Nanaya doesn't even have a body, its just his basic instincts and impulses.)

A life's worth of experience is worth more than the ability to kill with 100% certainty when fighting a human. When stabbed in the chest with a knife, a human usually dies regardless of Death Perception.

>> No.1956080

>>1956075
Yeah. The most effective application of MEoDP is where the damage dealt naturally is negligible.
Essentially, in situations like this, Shiki's blows are infinitely (literally) more effective than they would be without the eyes.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action