[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 576 KB, 1200x913, Hakurei.Reimu.full.282990.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18758925 No.18758925[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>*BANG*
>In an instant, your consciousness ceases
>...
>...
>...
>You regain your consciousness suddenly as intense phosphenes swirl around in your eyes, gradually picking up speed until a bright light culminates from the lines and shapes smashing together at what seems to be lightspeed
>You feel a burst of pain in your cranium and regain your senses, your body in a state of aching pain
>Opening your eyes, your vision still blurred, you can feel something wet dripping down onto your face
>You now understand you're lying down on what seems to be a stone path facing up, there's someone or something on top of you right now
>"OH NO! NO NO NO! PLEASE WAKE UP! WHAT DID YOU DO? WHY ARE YOU HERE?"
>"It sounds like a girl...is it?"
>The bright summer sun warms your body as your vision becomes clearer and clear and clearer
>Reimu is breaking down in tears over you
>Marisa is looking at you with a solemn face from a few meters behind
>"WHY DID YOU THROW IT AWAY ANON? WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COMMIT SUICIDE?"
>Upon saying that you stare into her eyes
>"H-how did you know?"
>"THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO END UP IN THIS SPOT ARE THE ONES WHO KILL THEMSELVES, WHY ANON? WHY?"

So why did you do it /jp/?

>> No.18758984

>>18758925
*wwhhhhrrrr*
*shclick*
*BANG*
That's all it takes for you to get into gensokyo right now... why haven't you bought a gun yet /jp/?

>> No.18759010

>>18758984
You convinced me, I'm killing myself.

>> No.18759017

>>18758925
Do I have to fill out any immigration paperwork?

>> No.18759100

>>18758925
Nice story. But who are you quoting.

You took something possibly beautiful and fucking ruined it.
You shat all over it in disrespect.
You fucking killed it.
Delet the thread and type it all over again anon. Write a proper starter story for fucks sake dude.

Meido Damnit. Can you please not be a faggot for once OP? Is that too much to ask?

>> No.18759128

>>18758925
A lot of crying Reimus lately.
Post some happy Reimus please /jp/.
Can we have a happy Reimu thread please?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action