[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 816 KB, 1280x1024, 1b771b527cede69c57e3ed406c2cd2a42f2eb2ae.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1866209 No.1866209 [Reply] [Original]

I had the most awesome of dreams last night, and it just so happened to be touhou related. Now, I'm the first to admit I'm a huge Disneyland Fag, and that probably a major factor in the dream too.

Basically, I was in some theme park, and they'd opened Touhou: The Ride. It was one of those awesome motion dark-rides (think Indiana Jones at Disneyland, or Dinosaur at Animal Kingom at Disneyworld), but touhou.

The plot was Yukari's power was out of control somehow, opening gaps everywhere, and Reimu is nowhere to be found, so Marisa, Patch, Alice, and Nitori send a Nitori-tech rover through a gap to the outside world alternate of the haukurei shrine (which is what the queue building would be) to pick up some humans to help search for Reimu.

You end up passing by Cirno, Tewi, Meiling, almost get attacked by Rumia, but then stuff starts to gap in all around you (like lamp posts and mailboxes and shit), so you find Reimu stuck in a tree, 'rescue' her, (by going around a corner), but then a train gaps in right in fron of you. Nitori tries to reverse the rover, but then a gap opens on the ground in front of you and you drive through it just as the train passes over. Cue end of ride.

I would TOTALLY ride that if it were real.

>> No.1866313

kuso was hontoni \

>> No.1866835

>>1866209
Wait, the train doesn't run through their vaginas?

>> No.1866837

kakoi yume da , aniki

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action