[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 91 KB, 978x742, cac8a2a171e9abc069807acb000741db.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1825815 No.1825815 [Reply] [Original]

My being is made of swords.
Steel and glass to shape, and liquid fire to bind.
I have surpassed the wars and strife,
Without deterioration,
Nor preservation.
Withstanding past regret and lust of battle upon this world of never-ending blades,
Waiting for the one, the arrival of victory.
This is the only method, the single possibility of a noble life.
My soul always was the Utopia of Blades and Wishes.

>> No.1826141
File: 164 KB, 400x400, 1230375209686.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The materials that were required for producing this particular bladed weapon comes from the organism that I call myself.
The framework that is my body is produced from an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.02% and 1.7 or 2.04% by weight, depending on grade and instead of a liquid flowing through my veins, arteries, and capillaries, a rapid oxidation process that creates light, heat, smoke occurs.
I have gone through the process of producing multiple various blades for an amount of times exceeding a thousand.
Not currently acquainted with the concept of the cessation of all bodily functions, however, still having no previous knowledge of these functions themselves.
Have remained stoic to ignore the pain caused by the manufacturing process in order to complete the forging of numerous tools of war.
Yet these two intricate, prehensile, multi-fingered body parts normally located at the end of each arm shall not maintain a firm grasp on any single object.
Therefore, I reverently attempt to communicate with some deity or being greater than my own in order obtain
A Work of an Infinite Amount of Weapons Containing One or More Sharp Edges

>> No.1826163
File: 95 KB, 400x400, 1230375605821.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Servant went down to Rocco's, he was looking for a facial peel
he was in a bind cause he left cash behind: he was wantin' to make a deal
When he came across this young man cuttin' on a hairdo and makin' it hot.
And then Archer jumped upon a hickory stump and said: "Boy let me tell you what:

"I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a fashion stylist too.
"And if you'd care to cut some hair, I'll make a bet with you.
"Now you work a pretty good clipper, boy, but give yourself your due:
"I bet a curler of gold for a free hair roll, 'cos I think I'm better than you."

The boy said: "My name's Shirou and it might be a sin,
"But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos I'm the best that's ever been."

Shirou you polish up your comb and work your scissors hard.
'Cos hells broke loose in Midgard and that Servant styles it hard.

>> No.1826171
File: 62 KB, 405x590, 1230375761521.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

King of heroes, I like blades.
King of heroes, I like blades!
King of heroes, I love blades.
I like swords. I like knives. I like sabers. I like claymores.
I like rapiers. I like parrying. I like thrusting. I like Kanshou. I like Bakuya.
In museums. In mansions. In the hands of soldiers. In the ground of battles past. Blades fallen in tundra. Blades in the desert. Rusting on the sea floor. Blades in the sky. Blades in mud. Blades in marshes.
I love every blade that exists on this earth.
I like forming the sword within my Reality Marble and blowing away the enemy with a thunderous roar of a line of swords clanging together all at once. When a blade reaches it's final form deep within the flesh of my enemy, my heart dances.
I like taking a fresh blade into my hands, still hot from being forged. When I created that first imitation of that wonderous golden sword, my heart leapt.
I like it when a man takes up his blades when he has no hope of victory. I remember being moved seeing a blood-covered Archer, devoid of fear, rushing towards his enemy with his blades in hand again and again.
Seeing a blade achieve it's hight as it flies through the air towards it's moment of actualization is unendurably exciting. Seeing countless blades pointed at me while I clench my fists in rage, it borders spectacular.
When I first witnessed the sheer might of Berserker's stone blade, I could only look on in awe.
I like it when a blade is destroyed the moment after it's conception. It is a sad thing when the blade that has protected you from defeat shatters and dies.
I like witnessing your treasure blades from vaults long forgotten ready to strike. Having my blades destroyed by your toys is the ultimate disgrace.

>> No.1826174
File: 126 KB, 549x720, 1230375791998.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

King of heroes...I desire a sword that is like the golden blade of perfection in my dreams.
King of heroes, my foe and battlefield companion, the enemy who stands before me...King of heroes, what do you desire?
Do you desire blades as well? Do you desire your blades to show no mercy?
Do you desire a blade that stretches the limits of iron, wind, lightning, and fire to the limit, one that will shame all other blades on this planet?

Very well...then we shall have blades.

I have used all the strength in my body to create blades, but for me, who has carried the weight of these blades for over ten years...A mere blade is not enough!
It must be a great blade!!
A whole-hearted great blade!!
These are nothing more than a thousand remaining blades of countless I have created...but I believe they are an unlimited number of blades. The finest of blades, each worth a thousand blades.
In that case, including the blade that is myself, these blades are over a million and one strong.
I shall drive awake you that have forgotten the meaning of blades, pull awake you who have fallen in your sleep. I will pull you up by your hair and pry your eyes open and make you remember...

>> No.1826207

Cool story bro.

>> No.1826740

...cool obfuscation, bro. I chuckled.

>> No.1826790
File: 402 KB, 640x637, 1230206066802.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1827103

...what?

>> No.1827111

I love me sum Major Montana copypasta, I never tire of them.

>> No.1827134
File: 371 KB, 640x480, 1230394564503.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Blades doth come henceforth from thy self
Body hammered into iron and blood doth come from dragon's breath
My body hath forged infinite swords
To know knowledge of death nor sheathed in life
Torturers whip hath taken it's toll on my body to accomplish this.
But yet I remain unarmed
So do my pioused mission give, Unlimited Blade Works

>> No.1827146

King of heroes, I like blades.
King of heroes, I like blades!
King of heroes, I love blades.
I like swords. I like knives. I like sabers. I like claymores.
I like rapiers. I like parrying. I like thrusting. I like Kanshou. I like Bakuya.
In museums. In mansions. In the hands of soldiers. In the ground of battles past. Blades fallen in tundra. Blades in the desert. Rusting on the sea floor. Blades in the sky. Blades in mud. Blades in marshes.
I love every blade that exists on this earth.
I like forming the sword within my Reality Marble and blowing away the enemy with a thunderous roar of a line of swords clanging together all at once. When a blade reaches it's final form deep within the flesh of my enemy, my heart dances.
I like taking a fresh blade into my hands, still hot from being forged. When I created that first imitation of that wonderous golden sword, my heart leapt.
I like it when a man takes up his blades when he has no hope of victory. I remember being moved seeing a blood-covered Archer, devoid of fear, rushing towards his enemy with his blades in hand again and again.
Seeing a blade achieve it's hight as it flies through the air towards it's moment of actualization is unendurably exciting. Seeing countless blades pointed at me while I clench my fists in rage, it borders spectacular.
When I first witnessed the sheer might of Berserker's stone blade, I could only look on in awe.
I like it when a blade is destroyed the moment after it's conception. It is a sad thing when the blade that has protected you from defeat shatters and dies.
I like witnessing your treasure blades from vaults long forgotten ready to strike. Having my blades destroyed by your toys is the ultimate disgrace.

>> No.1827148

King of heroes...I desire a sword that is like the golden blade of perfection in my dreams.
King of heroes, my foe and battlefield companion, the enemy who stands before me...King of heroes, what do you desire?
Do you desire blades as well? Do you desire your blades to show no mercy?
Do you desire a blade that stretches the limits of iron, wind, lightning, and fire to the limit, one that will shame all other blades on this planet?

Very well...then we shall have blades.

I have used all the strength in my body to create blades, but for me, who has carried the weight of these blades for over ten years...A mere blade is not enough!
It must be a great blade!!
A whole-hearted great blade!!
These are nothing more than a thousand remaining blades of countless I have created...but I believe they are an unlimited number of blades. The finest of blades, each worth a thousand blades.
In that case, including the blade that is myself, these blades are over a million and one strong.
I shall drive awake you that have forgotten the meaning of blades, pull awake you who have fallen in your sleep. I will pull you up by your hair and pry your eyes open and make you remember...

>> No.1827170

I told him swordfish bones.
Steel my body, is a fire in my blood.
Blade created in 1000
Al-death sueopneun.
Life are well known.
We build more weapons and must be continued pain.
However, one of them did not do anything.
I ", ANRIMITEDDOBUREIDO do is pray."

>> No.1827181
File: 97 KB, 800x600, 1230395297316.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1827194

>>1825815
Cool Story Bro

>> No.1827196
File: 43 KB, 400x400, 1230395586966.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have no regrets.This was the onl
y path.

>> No.1827207
File: 10 KB, 239x300, 1230395736472.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1827170

sugoi sugoi!

>> No.1827245

I am the bro of my sword.
Stories are my body and cool is my blood.
I have created over a thousand threads.
Unaware of loss.
Nor aware of gain.
Withstood pain to create many fists.
Waiting for one's arrival.
I have no regrets, this is the only path.
My whole life was "Unlimited Brofist Works."

IF U WROTE A COOL STORY TOMORROW I WOULDNT B THERE 2 READ IT CUZ ID B B& FOR ABUSING THE REPORT BUTTON
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

>> No.1827251

>>1827245
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
...........\..............(
YET THIS FIST WILL NEVER HOLD ANYTHING

>> No.1827271

>>1827251
Of course, because it's always closed, anon.

>> No.1827293

>>1827271
It might be closed on something.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action