[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 68 KB, 482x800, 1219103077574.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1805231 No.1805231 [Reply] [Original]

"Danmaku.
Danmaku never changes.
The Lunarians waged war to gather lolis and wealth.
Scarlet Devil Mansion built an empire from its lust for gold and territory.
Tenshi shaped a battered Gensokyo into an economic superpower.
But danmaku never changes.
In the 21st century, danmaku was still waged over the resources that could be acquired.
Only this time, the spoils of danmaku were also its weapons.
Power ups and spellcards.
For these resources, China would rape Sakuya, the Scarlet Devil Mansion would annex the Human Village, and the Lunarian Commonwealth would dissolve into quarreling, bickering nation-states, bent on controlling the last remaining resources in Gensokyo.
In 2077, the storm of danmaku had come again.
In two brief hours, most of Gensokyo was reduced to cinders.
And from the ashes of magical devastation, a new civilization would struggle to arise.
A few were able to reach the relative safety of the large underground Vaults.
Your family was part of the group that entered Vault Thirteen.
Imprisoned safely behind the large Vault door, under a mountain of stone, a generation has lived without knowledge of the outside world.
Life in the Vault is about to change"

>> No.1805248

KANAKO? KANAKO? KANAKOOOOOOOOOOOO?

>> No.1805250

I'd play it.

>> No.1805257

sanae eater

>> No.1805259
File: 436 KB, 1500x910, 1229996060965.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't know what you are talking about but in my experience...Danmaku has changed!

>> No.1805268

Danmaku...has changed. It's no longer about extermination, beauty or patterns. It's an endless series of duels, fought by humans and youkai. Danmaku, and its consumption of life, has become a mana-oiled machine. Danmaku has changed. ID tagged fairies carry ID tagged weapons, shoot ID tagged bullets. Shady drugs inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Border control. History control. Insanity control. Fate control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. Danmaku has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from incidents of mass destruction. And she who controls the spellcard rules, controls Gensokyo. Danmaku has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, danmaku...becomes routine.

>> No.1805265

change "vault thirteen" with LHC, and we are set

>> No.1805271
File: 359 KB, 916x582, 1229996292858.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WE WILL BRING DEMOCRACY TO GENSOKYO IN A HAIL OF BULLETS

NONE OF THE IMPURE YOUKAI SHALL SURVIVE

>> No.1805274

Danmaku has changed.

It's no longer about worlds, powers, or crises. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by shrine maidens and witches. Danmaku, and its consumption of life, has become a well-charged Hakkero.

Danmaku has changed.

Spellcard-wielding youkai use spellcard-based attacks, have spellcard-based defenses. Trinkets upon their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Shot control, pattern control, bomb control, battlefield control; everything is monitored and kept under control.

Danmaku has changed.

The age of deterrence has become the age of control, all in the name of averting catastrophe from clashing youkai. And she who controls the battlefield controls Gensokyo.

Danmaku has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, danmaku becomes routine.

>> No.1805273

METAL UTSUHO SOLID SANAE EATER

>> No.1805272

>>1805265

Iono...post-apocalyptic Gensokyo sounds pretty cool. What would ghouls be in this world?

>> No.1805278
File: 269 KB, 604x768, 1229996381552.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Danmaku has changes...

>> No.1805280
File: 327 KB, 976x887, 1229996417740.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

MGSfags get out.
War never changes.

>> No.1805285
File: 130 KB, 501x678, 1229996479399.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

All touhous will submit to the Imperium!

>> No.1805291

Gentlemen, I like Touhou.

Gentlemen, I like Touhou.

Gentlemen, I love Touhou.

I like spell cards.
I like last words.
I like easy mode.
I like lunatic mode.

In forests, on waterfalls, in mountains, in the netherworld, in bamboo groves, in the human village, on lakes, in sky, in mansions, in shrines.

I like danmaku, I like the POC. I like getting hit, I like power icons. I like continuing. I love every aspect of Touhou that takes place in Gensokyo.

>> No.1805297

Do you desire danmaku as well?

Do you desire danmaku of no mercy?

Do you desire danmaku that stretches the limits of points, cherry, time, and faith to the limit, one that will kill all the tengus on this planet?

“Eleven!! Eleven!! Eleven!!”

Very well.

Then we shall have TH11.

We used all the strength of our shots to power MoF’s bombs. But for us, who have waited in the depths of this darkness for almost a year, a mere new Touhou is not enough!

It must be a great Touhou!!

>> No.1805317

There is a certain type of man who can't feel alive outside the world of danmaku.

This is the story of a famous grazer who is today known to many as "The Danmaku Saint".

>> No.1805371
File: 40 KB, 432x433, 1229997602871.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's time to admit something to myself. I don't like Winter. Of course, in the back of my mind I knew this, since Winter is basically Autumn with real cold and circular snowflakes, and I hate Autumn with a passion. But of course, I let /jp/ convince me that maybe, just maybe, if I endure it again and try to savour the moment (for the twenty-fifth time now), maybe it'll be fun this time. Nope.

The season is gay, since there's only about three combinations that actually work. The weather, beyond the house of course, is lame and uninspired (I FEEL LIEK CHUNKY SEMEN NAO). The ground is clunky and obtuse - why would you put snow out in the open? As for the temperature, when it's more fun to go on a rampage and throw it at everything in sight than it is to actually endure it, you know you have a loser (Autumn leaves, anyone?).

So I guess it's the holidays that inspires normal people to become frothing, crazy Winter fanchildren. Something about snow in semen-like weather really gives /jp/ a boner. Or maybe it's the nostalgia factor, or "classic syndrome", where shitty seasons like this are elevated to classic status simply because they're old. Either way, you can take your Autumn with snow and masturbate to it all you want. I'll be enjoying Spring. You know, a *good* season.

In b4 faggot/weeaboo/Springtard/underageb&/randominsult

>> No.1805394
File: 368 KB, 600x800, 1229997940404.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

But in Gensokyo, trivial information is accumulating every second, preserved in all its triteness. Never fading, always accessible. Rumors about petty issues, misinterpretations, slander... All this junk data preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate. It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution.

>> No.1805433

>>1805371
>semen-like weather

What?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action