[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 450 KB, 480x270, asdf.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17758634 No.17758634[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

why do people on 4chan act like sheep just to fit in and never explain why the thing you did is wrong and perhaps dont belong here?
i know some faggot will reply lurk moar, but thats just another example of acting like a sheep and trying to fit in
like you could be here the first day, but just siding with the majority will make you fit in

is it so hard to have your own opinions?
is it so hard to just bee yourself?
do you really rather give up your own identity just to have a fake feeling of having friends on some chinese anime forum?

facts: 4chan is not your secret club, 4chan has no higher meaning, you are stupid neet, kill yourselves

>> No.17758646

Yes

>> No.17758734 [DELETED] 

>>17758634
I know it is bad to be a sheep, but at least you got to understand what is behind the board culture instead of recklessly do as you please.
You don't have to be always agree with 4chan. No, their opinion doesn't matter, but I still think it's bad to go against the majority and personal opinion could be just as wrong. That's why some form of control is needed and even if you don't have to follow everything the board says, you should still avoid disturbing the atmosphere of the board for selfish reason, that's why lurking more and suiting yourself is justified.
In Rome act like Romans, or so they said, but you don't have to be Roman yourself.

>> No.17758734,1 [INTERNAL] 

individualism shouldnt be encouraged

>> No.17758734,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>17758734,1
Kys.

>> No.17758734,3 [INTERNAL] 

/jp/ is fore cucks

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action