[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 90 KB, 500x344, keepout.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1765398 No.1765398 [Reply] [Original]

How did you first discover Touhou?

Here's my steps:
1. Played Stepmania, had a (mostly eroge) song pack with IOSYS's Phantasmagoria Mystical Expectation. Also saw Marisa Stole the Precious Thing, but went "wtf" and mistook it for a Satoko fanvid

2. Played Tsukihime, used randomly picked songs for use, and ended up with Phantasmagoria Mystical Expectation as the opening song. Said song got stuck in my head, but still didn't know where it came from and thought it was from some hentai game with terrible art.

3. Played Phoenix Wright, was looking at Youtube videos and saw a PW parody of IOSYS's Make Us Your Bride! The video linked to Phantasmagoria Mystical Expectation. I became interested in what it was all from, and gathered that it was all based on something called "Touhou".

4. Searched "touhou" on YouTube. Clicked on first thing that came up. Shat bricks at the awesomeness of the whole Mokou ordeal and her theme.

5. Downloaded Imperishable Night, liked it, downloaded 6 and 7 as well.

6. After playing the games for a while, I then ventured back to check out the doujin music and comics based on Touhou. Somewhere along the line, also discovered /jp/ when I realized it was basically a board for exactly the franchises I was interested in, especially since I was growing tired of most anime and videogames. All this, along with great character theme songs, made me grow attached to the cast and world of Gensokyo. Touhoufan +1.

So, what's your tale?

>> No.1765405

/t/ a few years ago

>> No.1765408

1. 'Perfect Cherry Blossom'? Sounds silly, but I'll have a look.
2. HOLY SHIT THERE A MILLION BULLETS ON THE SCREEN.
3. I AM GOING TO DOWNLOAD THIS.
4. HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE I'M THE MOTHERFUCKING NEO.

>> No.1765414

/a/

>> No.1765412

I was on the look for some doujin shootan' games, and found this Touhoe shit pretty good. Started with IN.

>> No.1765413
File: 154 KB, 1020x684, 1229297632158.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1. Fapped to Reimu, not knowing who she was.

2. /jp/

3. GM

4. What the fuck is this faggotry.

5. Oh shit, I fapped to that.

6. The games are pretty bland, I wonder what the fuss was all abo

7. Holy shit, this setting is awesomely awesome! The characters are interesting and fairly original!

8. Welcome to Touhou.

>> No.1765420

lolmugen with giant Suika -> Immaterial and Missing Power -> Mystic Square -> Kiwami Shooting -> down the rabbit hole

>> No.1765421

1. Found Touhou Wiki somehow, thought it was a project done by a bunch of random guys due to ZUN-quality character designs. Got interested since I like mythology.
2. Looked more into it, found the games, played Imperishable Night and Perfect Cherry Blossom, sucked at both, took a break, then started again.
3.. Masturbated to ZUN's Eirin art while fantasizing about raping her after getting immensely frustrated at Apollo 13 Lunatic, thereby becoming a true Touhou player.

>> No.1765424

1- Downloaded the Touhou piano medley from nicovideo
2- Found pics on Danbooru
3- Downloaded some doujins
4- Downloaded a shitload of music

But I've never played the game.

>> No.1765425

IN came out

>> No.1765426

Wondering what business this stuff I didn't know anything about had being the most popular franchise on Danbooru by far.

Then I proceeded to try a game or two and didn't really like it much. Been trolling Touhou threads on /a/ and later on /jp/ ever since.

>> No.1765427

A friend recommended IN to me, played it a bit then read up on some doujinshi. Basically snowballed from there.

>> No.1765435

1. Noticed that 4chan got a new board called Japan/General and went there because that's what I was interested in.

2. Noticed that the board was actually created to get rid of some undesirable elements on /a/

3. There was still some content that interested me so I decided to stick around. I quickly noticed that most of the threads seemed to be about some shooting games.

4. Downloaded a few that were recommended to someone else who was asking about them. Tried them a few times before deciding they weren't worth my time and eventually deleted them after a few months.

>> No.1765440

1. ZONE makes a Rozen Maiden hentai Flash.
2. After playing the Flash, I decide to watch Rozen Maiden.
3. Desuchan
4. Desuchan goes down, Bokuchan.
5. Bokuchan's /touhou/ board has a sticky with all the games and translations. Downloaded and played Imperishable Night.
6. /jp/ introduces me to more of the characters. Download and play PCB and EoSD. Touhoufan +1

>> No.1765442

Saw a video of some guy doing the hardest IN Last Words, came in my fucking pants, and then got IN and it went from there.

>> No.1765447

-Rozen Maiden is a pretty good anime dolls are hot and Alice is a cool name
-Oh theres a chan dedicated to Rozen Maiden (desuchan)
-Oh /gif/ has flash animations too!
-Oh god this is pretty crazy (Watched the Suigintou Version of Marisa stole the precious thing)
-somebody posts the original
-Girl called Alice who can manipulate dolls and is a homage to Alice in wonderland? I must watch this anime!
-Searchs for touhou anime episode 1 in youtube
-Finds out this is actually a game
-Feels like a dork
-downloads PCB
Downloads IN
-Downloads IaMP
-Downloads all the games
This was like 2 years ago. Today I beat Yukari for this first time.

>> No.1765450
File: 257 KB, 500x522, 1229298074880.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Like all the other lying faggots in this thread, I discovered it on /a/ during mid 2006. Touhou was the only refuge from Haruhi mania.

>> No.1765453

Played the games in PC98 years ago.

Have always played Touhou, even though I suck at them. They are fun.

>> No.1765449

Got into Phoenix Wright
Learned more about VN's, and then doujin games
went to doujin style, and saw they had a touhou section and decided to try a game.

>> No.1765452
File: 281 KB, 600x820, 1229298109230.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1. Playing StarCraft on Battle.Net like any godlike motherfucker.
2. Friend introduces me to RGB Bounds, some of the most fucked up and hardest maps in existence. (Ironically, they're similar to Touhou.) They're dodging games set to music.
3. I find RGB Bound X, one the hardest of them all, with one of the most extreme songs I had ever heard.
4. RGB Bound X... what music is this? I will slay gods to find out. Author of the map tells us it's "Invisible Full Moon", with no other information at all.
5. WHAT DOES "INVISIBLE FULL MOON" EVEN MEAN, ANYWAY?
6. WHAT IS THIS SONG I WILL ANNIHILATE A CONTINENT IF I AM NOT SATISFIED
7. Was informed that it's the "Stage 5 boss theme in TH8 Imperishable Night" after a good deal of hunting.
8. Hm... what's Touhou? Google time, by extension to YouTube.
9. Holy shit it's like Raiden with lolis.
10. Holy shit I love Raiden.
11. Torrent time.
12. ???
13. Profit.

Fittingly enough, Invisible Full Moon is still my favorite Touhou song (albeit, the one used in the RGB map is a godly remix that I had to acquire from the map maker herself through a tedious process of I-know-a-guy-who-knows-a-guy) and Reisen is one of my favorite Touhous.

>> No.1765454
File: 427 KB, 1000x1419, 1229298118300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was playing Progear and a friend said I should play PCB, though I didn't catch wind of the fan stuff until IN came out.

>> No.1765456
File: 50 KB, 749x473, 1229298138164.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1. This flash came out.

2. Read my first Touhou Doujin on wakachan

3. Asked self, "who the hell are these people?"

4. Faggotry and donkey shit

>> No.1765461

1. Saw IN Extra clear on youtube
2. holy shit this is awesome i wanna try
3. grind my ass off, clear in normal, then extra
4. downhill descent

>> No.1765465
File: 177 KB, 1333x1000, 1229298321386.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1. This wallpaper.

2. When I share my image collections with a friend who visits /a/, he has a habit of telling me what certain wallpapers or characters are from, despite an almost 0% chance of me knowing what he is talking about.
However in this case, it was not an anime and he happened to have PCB and gave it to me.

3. >>1765408
>HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE I'M THE MOTHERFUCKING NEO.

>> No.1765464

1. Saw touhou picture
2. found sauce
3. found out it's only games, not animu
4. lost interest
5. saw touhou pics again
6. became a little more interested this time
7. started saving massive sakuya pics
8. downloaded games
9. etc

>> No.1765466

It went something like 4chan > /a/ > Meiling thread > Youtube video of PC-98 games > more videos > download games > doujinshi > music

>> No.1765471

>>1765452
>Raiden

Don't you mean River Raid?

>> No.1765477

>>1765452

Introduced to Touhou through... StarCraft.

COREAN COREAN COREAN COREAN

>> No.1765482

>>1765465

if I had a friend who was into Touhou, I'd...

actually, I dunno. that's why I hide my powor levels like a mofo

>> No.1765479

>>1765452
http://www.jv44.info/cddb/track.php?source_id=192

>> No.1765480

Friend talking about IN then StB sticky in /v/

>> No.1765483

On /a/.

Touhou Hijackan, Touhou spamman, etc.

Still, no change at all as usual.

>> No.1765484

>>1765450
>Like all the other lying faggots in this thread

GOOD SIR ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT THERE ARE NO newfags ON /jp/?

>> No.1765486

>How did you first discover Touhou
Some faggots spammed it all over /a/.

>> No.1765489

-I played video games a good deal, also watched animu and read manga.

-Ikaruga.

-Touhou: PCB. Didn't know anything about the doujin stuff though, and didn't get very far in the game. Dipped into the other ones a bit as well.

-/a/. Pretty much stopped playing video games, bar VNs and stuff. But I still watched animu and read manga. There was also the whole Sakuya/Dio deal that floated around /a/.

-Found out about the doujin scene, and pretty much dove into all the doujinshi. Also found out the canon stuff and dove into the stuff as well. I began to think of my own ideas for Gensokyo.

-Music was pretty nice too, got into that eventually as well.

-I'm now at the stage of "Damn, I wish I could make a Touhou doujinshi."

>> No.1765491

>>1765477

Funny enough my friend was my SC buddy.

What is it with starcraft players and touhou.

>> No.1765492

On /a/ before the split.

Touhou Hijackan, Touhou spamman, etc.

Still, no change at all as usual.

>> No.1765493

My friend ZUN told me he was gonna start working on some games. Next thing you know, Touhou!

ಠ_ಠ

>> No.1765502

>>1765482
Shame isn't worth the time or energy.
No one cares if you have nerdy habits as long as you can hold normal forms of conversation and don't blather on about them to people who obviously don't care.

>> No.1765499

- so wakachan has a dedicated board for this thing. Looks pretty obscure and I am an elitist fuck. What is this?
- wikipedia says shoot'em ups? Pretty cool I guess, but I wonder what all the fuss is abou-
- HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY ON ACID
- well I'm saving a few pics because I like them, but the fandom on characters is really getting out of hand
- touhou everywhere on 4chan, hijacks lol
- /jp/ - touhou/other
- stopped playing due to the new fanbase being immensely retarded on the average
-only recently kept up with the new games. With my new 1440x900 laptop the games look pixelated as fuck if I don't want to play on a gameboy screen-sized window.

>> No.1765504
File: 239 KB, 1600x1200, 1229298789136.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Started it all

This artist is amazing

>> No.1765505
File: 64 KB, 774x600, 1229298798596.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1765506

>>1765491

Well like I said, RGB Bounds are like Touhou on Lunatic condensed into the timeframe of one song.
They're NUTS.

>>1765479

Holy fuck awesome.

>> No.1765509

Played shmups a lot.
Heard about touhou.
Played PC-98 touhou games.

>> No.1765510

saving images from moeboard only to not realize that about 30 of the characters were from the same series.. i mean really, there cant be something with that many, right? played pcb in 06, liked the music most of all. downloaded remixes.

liked music from IN, played that too. started reading doujins.

>> No.1765512

>>1765452
You wouldn't happen to still have that remix do you?

>> No.1765520

1. Friend recommended the games to me, didn't really get into them when I first tried them
2. Listened to a bunch of Demetori's shit, was fucking amazed
3. Started saving tons of Touhou images because I love the character designs
4. Started playing the games more, now I fucking love them. Only game I have left to 1CC on normal is SA (and SoEW but I haven't really bothered with that one for some reason).

>> No.1765528

Too many fucking secondaries here.

>> No.1765532

>>1765528
Yea, because playing the games first almost makes you Japanese!

>> No.1765538

>>1765512

I do indeed.
Want I should upload it?

>> No.1765542

alice rp on /b/

>> No.1765553

>>1765538
Please do!

>> No.1765559

>>1765553

Done and done.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3RKDGCE3

>> No.1765571

A thread on /mu/ a while back. People were arguing about what constituted "weeaboo music" and someone said that weeaboos listened to music like Perfect Cherry Blossom. Google etc. Horrible, I know.

>> No.1765581
File: 189 KB, 700x1006, 1229299850105.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1765502

It's not really shame...I'll happily talk about some anime if it comes up, but with much of it, I get more enjoyment out of it because it's hidden. Also if I didn't suppress power levels, I'd be overwhelmed and do something retarded like getting a SAKUYA vanity plate for my S2000.

>> No.1765582

>>1765559
Thanks, bro.

>> No.1765592

A buddy of mine introduced it to me about a year and a half ago. I downloaded IN, enjoyed it, then got every game in the series soon after.

>> No.1765600

Played IAMP because a friend wanted to netplay against me with it.

Played other games.

Got some arrangements.

I have never read a Touhou doujin or whatever, never will.

>> No.1765606

1. FUCK YEAR, MARISA STOLE THE PRECIOUS THING.
2. FUCK YEAR, IOSYS DISCOGRAPHY.
3. Google "Touhou" since its in a lot of IOSYS' album titles.
4. watch video of someone beating EoSD on insane.
5. Download the shit out of Touhou games.
6. The only one I can complete is EoSD on medium ;_;
7. (present day) completed every main Touhou (IE- not SWR or Shoot The Bullet) on Medium. Also tried out some of the fan games, got fucking addicted to Megamari and want to write my own Doujinshi.

>> No.1765613

>>1765600
>I have never read a Touhou doujin or whatever, never will.
Was that a necessary point to bring up? Why do you have a such a strong aversion to them? Is it because a vast majority of us that do read them act retarded and make terrible memes from them?

>> No.1765617

>>1765606
>insane
>medium
teh

>> No.1765629

http://shmups.classicgaming.gamespy.com/reviews/imperishable/index.html

>> No.1765649

i found a torrent for PCB on /t/ back in 2005. i downloaded it because i was bored; i had no prior interest in shumps.

good times were had.

>> No.1765652
File: 157 KB, 1024x768, 1229300946024.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1765629

Yeah, that review sums up what really attracted me to IN when I first saw it. SO FUCKING PRETTY. ZUN's aesthetic and color matching senses are really unearthly sometimes. It took me a couple of years to even find the damn game for download, since paletweb never had it in stock when I looked. I really need to buy them all.

>> No.1765658

Walked into a guy at college's room.
"Hey, what game is that?"
"Touhou 6, Embodiment of Scarlet Devil."
"Looks cool."
"Here's a disk with touhou 6, 7, 8, and Shoot the Bullet."
"What's Shoot the Bullet?"
"Hell."

>> No.1765663

1. Touhou influence from 4chan, but never took it seriously.
1. Busy looking at Youtube links for ED/OP variants.
2. Came across the Nico Nico Suite, watched and liked it.
3. Decided to do some research on the origin of some of the songs. What caught my eye was that "Touhou" showed up several tines, so I investigated it further.
4. Research on Touhou Wiki, more influence from those IOSYS flashes.
5. Watched replays, shat bricks, and listened to the original music.
6. Decided to try out the games for myself and I enjoyed them. Felt proud for completing IN easy mode for the first time, and since then 1cc'd the others on Normal. And it just continues from there.

>> No.1765674

1. Started browsing 4chan about June 2006.
2. Eventually started browsing /a/.
3. Saw the Touhou hijacks and thought the designs were cute.
4. Eventually saw a link to "Marisa Stole the Precious Thing". Became curious.
5. Downloaded the PCB Trial, liked it, and played the ever-loving shit out of it.
6. /jp/ split
7. Saw IaMP netplay threads, so in my search of something new to do, I downloaded it. Couldn't even beat the CPU and didn't feel like practicing, so never got into it.
8. SA trial came out, played it with /jp/.
9. SWR came out, downloaded it, loved it, played the shit out of it.
10. Decided to finally go and download the rest of the Touhou games. Loved them. Played the shit out of them. Still hasn't 1cced any of them.
11. Was bored one day and downloaded an ass-ton of doujins. Enjoyed them.
12. Was bored one day and downloaded an ass-ton of remixes. Enjoyed them.

>> No.1765697

Played Ikaruga.
Sucked at Ikaruga.
Saw Touhou, sucked less at Touhou.

>> No.1765704

Saw the crow chick in danbooru few year back.
Wondering what animu is she from.
After searching through google, found she is aya from touhou.
Pirated PCB and became a touhoufags.

>> No.1765715

>>1765398

Back when the /jp/ board was first made, I started visiting, expecting a legitimate board about Japanese discussion. I had never been to /a/, and had never heard of Touhou before visiting /jp/.

Well, naturally, lots of Touhou discussion was going on. Lots of artwork featuring the characters. I figured that if something had such a dedicated fanbase that nearly an entire board was sidetracked by it, it must be alright. So, I checked out PCB and Mountain of Faith, after several fellow DDR/IIDX/Stepmania players recommended them.

Shortly thereafter, I got into an Ikaruga fix for a while, but came back to Touhou after hearing some of the music remixes and playing a few of the other games (so far I'm liking Subterranean Animism the most).

The unification of the doujins, the artwork, the music, and the games all keep me interested enough to call myself a fan.

>> No.1765728

0. Got Touhou wallpapers off /w/ and saw IOSYS videos without knowing what Touhou was
1. Overheard guy at college talking about Touhou
2. Googled it, found doujinstyle
3. Downloaded Shoot the Bullet as it was the newest one
4. FFFFFFFFFFF WHAT IS THIS
5. Downloaded PCB. The other games soon followed
6. Doujins, fapping, the rest is history

>> No.1765731

About three years ago I saw a Sakuya thread on /a/, found out she was from touhou, etc.

>> No.1765740

1. Marisa Stole the Precious Thing
2. Youtube vid of Imperishable Night extra stage
3. Holy fuck, this is pretty cool
4. Play games(in japanese), know absolutely nothing
5. Discover Touhou wiki and translations

>> No.1765747

Touhoufag on /tg/ got me curious.

>> No.1765806

Heard about it either from 4chan 3 years ago or Roosterteeth. Only became interested recently and playing the games after figuring out that my largest image fodler is Touhou, even though I had EoSD and PCB downloaded on my computer for over a year.

>> No.1765815

Watched this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nb5Ohbt1Sg&search=touhou

>> No.1765823
File: 242 KB, 1344x1056, 1229303570201.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Well, unlike most of the people here in this thread, my acquaintance with Touhou didn't start with chancing across some remixed track or fanart of sorts.
At the high school I used to attend till three years ago it was pretty commonplace that every computer in IT labs had MAME on it, hidden somewhere inside some unsuspecting folder. The game selection was frankly quite scarce and basically limited to just beat 'em ups, which I disliked, and shmups, so every then and again I would play titles of the caliber of Strikers 1945 Plus, DoDonPachi and ESP RaDe to kill the time.
Eventually I took a shine to the genre as a whole, so I went through the bother of copying the whole content of said MAME folder into a flash drive I brought along to could keep up with my newfound passion at home, built up a very essential console shmup collection and downloaded some random doujin shmups for PC for kicks (Warning Forever and a simplicisting game called End Effector were among the first, and are sitting in my HD ever since).
As time went by, I started to grow more and more partial to vertical Psykio shmups, so you would understand how much I was over the moon when someone on /v/ posted a link to the demo for Imperishable Night first and the whole game once time was due.
The rest is history. From time to time I also used to call out dimwits on /a/ for claiming to be Touhou fans even though they've never touched the game as well as engage in arguments with /v/irgins because of the nonsensical hatred towards the series which kicked in later on.

>> No.1765843
File: 145 KB, 463x628, 1229303926607.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

a Touhou hijack thread on /a/, that later turned into a Cirno thread. I found her appealing and googled "Cirno". I saw some videos on Youtube and then found Reimu, who is now my favorite.

I'm surprised as to how many newfags are here, I'm pretty sure the hijack that I noticed was one of the first ones.

>> No.1765846

Saw a screenshot of PCB Extra.
Nuff said.

Oh and the music too. Shit's awesome.

>> No.1765853

>>1765846
>Saw a screenshot of PCB Extra.
lemme guess
Border of life and Death

>> No.1765857

I was stationed with this guy in Japan about 4 years ago, who I got to be good friends with. Dude loved Touhou and I used to watch him play it and then I started. At first I was like it was ok until I get deep into TH9 and saw Aya for the first time. I thought she was really cute. Since then she has been mai waifu and Touhou took over as my number one fandom surpassing Gundam a while back.

>> No.1765871

>>1765857
>Aya
>mai waifu

I can't let you do that, Dave.

>> No.1765879

1) Became addicted to the Raiden series in high school, played it incesantly at the arcade.

2) Gave up on shooter games for a long time during college, having found nothing that even remotely matched the challenge of Raiden Trad.

3) Decided, several years later, to try my hand at a bullet hell shooter, because there's nothing quite as awesome as a screen full of glowing, blinking, laser death. Or the reactions your friends give you from playing through it.

4) was directed by /v/ to Perfect cherry blossom and Mushihime-sama. Decided Mushihime-sama's last level had just a few TOO many bullets. That second-last boss on Ultra is pure ass.

5) Finally managed to convince myself that the fairies were not, in fact, a danger to my masculinity.

5) Played through to Mountain of Faith.

6) Decided MoF was the best shooter in the known universe.

>> No.1765893

I first discovered Touhou after having anal sex for the first time.

>> No.1765901

>>1765674
Similar story to this guy.
1. Started regularly browsing /a/ in the summer of '06.
2. Friend on IRC asked "What's Touhou?", read the wiki entry for it.
3. Marisa Stole the Precious Thing.
4. Curiosity from #2 and #3 led me to downloading and playing games 6, 7, and 8.
5. Touhou hijack garbage, etc.

>> No.1765908

1. /a/
2. Marisa Stole the Precious Thing
3. EoSD and PCB

>> No.1765914

1. Countless Touhou spam on /a/. "What's a touhoufag? Well, who cares". Ignored it for a while.

2. More and more Touhou on /a/, I think. I also saw the overdrive! flash on a forum, but didn't understand anything.

3. Decided to research a bit. ON TO WIKIPEDIA! Oh, that's cool. ON TO YOUTUBE! Saw that IN Extra clear, and got more interested.

4. Found tsukuru.info, thanks to /a/. Got IN first, played it and loved it. Got all the other games shortly after. Seimoe was being held at the moment, it got me more curious about the characters and the games. Found the Touhou WIki thanks to it, read a lot about everything there. Didn't even know about the lot of doujin until there.

I think that's it.

>> No.1765924

Googled "magical girl shooter" many years ago and came across the EoSD demo. Played the fuck out of it until the full game was finally released and eventually was able to download the whole thing.

Fucking game, half the graphics missing/disappearing but I could still beat that demo on every difficulty without continuing. Full game had the same problem until I got a new computer.

>> No.1765925
File: 415 KB, 866x1000, 1229305132358.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Was looking for pictures of witches and found Marisa way back in 04. Then found pooshmler.

>> No.1765930

>>1765925
Forgot mai trip

>> No.1765982

1. /jp/
2. Wiki'd Touhou and read a lot.
3. Downloaded PCB and started playing
>HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE I'M THE MOTHERFUCKING NEO.

>> No.1766006

I watched the anime by Makikaze. There are games?

>> No.1766018

Touhou hijacks on /a/

>> No.1766034

>>1766006
fastpoke.jpg

>> No.1766048

>>1766006
That's right, there's 11 official Touhou games right now. They all came out after the anime though. So basically the order goes anime -> manga -> games chronologically.

>> No.1766049

>>1766006
I hear that there are some planned, though I'm not sure how well they're work out. Games based on anime aren't always all that good.

>> No.1766100

>>1765879
you were wrong. The fairies are highly dangerous to your masculinity.

>> No.1766107

1. Got linked to dBu - Eternal Nocturne.
2. Got linked to PCB OST.
3. Downloaded PCB.
4. ????????
5. PROFIT

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action