[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 9 KB, 187x200, Tsutomu_Miyazaki.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
176180 No.176180 [Reply] [Original]

ITT Japanese serial killers

"Between 1988 and 1989, Miyazaki mutilated and killed four girls, ages four to seven; he then sexually molested their corpses and ate portions of his third and fourth victims. The crimes — which, prior to Miyazaki's apprehension and trial were classified "The Little Girl Murders" — shocked Saitama Prefecture, which had a long-standing record of low occurrences of crimes against children.

During the day, Miyazaki was a mild-mannered employee. In his own time, he selected children to kill randomly. He terrorized the families of his victims, sending them letters recalling in graphic detail what he had done to their children. To the family of victim Erika Namba, Miyazaki sent a morbid postcard assembled using words cut out of magazines, spelling out: "Erika. Cold. Cough. Throat. Rest. Death."

He allowed the corpse of his first victim, Mari Konno, to decompose in the hills near his home, then chopped off the hands and feet, which he kept in his closet, and which were recovered upon his arrest. He charred the remaining bones in his furnace, ground them into powder, and sent them to her family in a box, along with several of her teeth, photos of her clothes, and a postcard reading: "Mari. Cremated. Bones. Investigate. Prove."

Police found that the families of the victims had something else in common: they had all been bothered by strange phone calls. The phone would ring, but when answered, the person on the other end (presumably Miyazaki) would say nothing; if they didn't pick it up, the phone would sometimes ring for upwards of 20 minutes."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki

>> No.176219

the otaku murderer

>> No.176250

in b4 k1

>> No.176255

Our role model.

>> No.176264

Not a serial killer, but Sagawa Issei.

He killed and ate some woman while he was studying abroad, and when he got caught he got sent back to Japan, locked up for a little over a year, then got released and became a low level celebrity.

>> No.176271

He is a bitch compared to Marcel Petiot.

>> No.176294

What an idiot, with all the things he did that could be traced back to him it's no wonder he got caught.

>> No.176305
File: 23 KB, 510x500, 1205073912269.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just looking at Dr. Petiot makes me defecate my pants.

>> No.176750

OK OP... you got something relevant to my interests and you definitelly got my attention...

Any more you got there?...

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action